Follow

Franklin Richards

Character » Franklin Richards appears in 1699 issues.

Franklin is the son of Reed Richards and Sue Storm, also known as Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman of the Fantastic Four. Franklin is an Omega-level mutant with reality-warping abilities; even at a young age he is one of the most powerful beings in the Universe.

Question about Onslaught Saga

Ex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Ex

I didn't read the Onslaught sage, but from what I understand, he killed the Fantastic Four and the Avengers and a lot of other heroes. Franklin made this Heroes Reborn Universe, so is that Earth-616 as we know it now, or is it something else?

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By zee crusher

He didn't kill them I think. Franklin like made a place for them just incase they were ever needed again. However they had no ideas of what happen and onslaught was a totally new threat to them. Its confusing I gotta reread it again.

Djinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Djinn

onslaught killed the fantastic four and the avengers, franklin made a pocket universe with all those heroes in it. the pocket universe is the size of a basketball with a entire universe in it. earth 616 is the same way it was nothing happened to it.

monaroCountry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By monaroCountry

I dispute that Franklin created the pocket universe..............

Nate: "im supposed to trust you? look around this is you"

Onslaught/Xavier: "there is a world that will accept you. Its small but its there. I dreamt it and I BUILT it".

This is right before Onslaughts defeat, right before Nate/Franklins escape and right before the creation of the pocket universe.

caption
    caption

http://picsorban.com/upload/xavier creates blue ball2.jpg

Djinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Djinn

well in the comics it says how he built it, and the celestials knew he built it thats why they wanted him 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.