Bryan Singer Shows Off Storm's Apartment for 'X-Men: Apocalypse'

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff

X-Men Apocalypse is continuing to film and once again, Bryan Singer took a minute to post on his Instagram account from the set. This time, he made a video showing off some of the set, and part of that set is Storm's apartment.

Singer took the bar from the upcoming film Stonewall and turned it into Storm's place of living. That's some pretty cool behind-the-scenes look at how movies are made. We don't get to see much, but it is nice to see Singer posting stuff, here and there, for the upcoming film. What do you think of the Instagram video?

X-Men Apocalypse opens up May 27, 2016.

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Nice! Good to see Storm's gonna have a big role in this.

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Cool

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Awesome, lovin his enthusiasm

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm so excited for this movie.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@mdavis: You're aware that almost everybody hated Halle Berry as Storm, right? Also, these are much younger versions of the characters, and while Halle is still gorgeous, she can't play an adolescent.

mdavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93:

You have point as far as younger but new Star Trek is also younger versions and not doing as well at box office as originals. People just don't like actor changes. But we will see

marcohtx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By marcohtx

@mdavis: WTF are you talking about dude. Have you even done any research for this movie at all? Its set in 1983. The whole original cast has been replaced with younger versions, not just Halle. How in the world can 50 year old Halle Berry play a version of herself 32 years ago? Besides, Halle was horrible in that role, and it looks like this new version will have more to do than Halle had in the entire original trilogy.

mdavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marcohtx:

You can state your opinion as an adult. Not curse someone. There. Read post rules. As I said we will see. Star Trek replaced all younger crew. It's not done as well as originals. We will see.

Avatar image for victorcheenoanleu
victorcheenoanleu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mdavis: I'm adding myself to the list of people who don't know what you're talking about. I'm almost pretty sure Star Trek is doing good since they're in the process of making a third with that same cast. Which btw Nimoy is dead along with a couple of the original Star Trek cast so I'm guessing that's why they were replaced. As far as Berry is concerned, I personally hated her portrayal of storm, I'm sure Singer is aware of everybody's displeasure with her in the role & maybe this new actress can step up & do an infinitely better job than Berry ever could.

Folly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Folly

I am looking forward to this one. Nice to see that Storm possibly has a greater role.

Avatar image for fuzzylittlerodent
FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

It's good but not as good as the Fortress of Solitude in Superman Returns.

0/100000000000000

Stellar421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well if he moved his damn head out of the way...

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Am I missing something?

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not to be "that guy" but am I the only one that finds it a little funny that the set of stonewall is THAT close to singer's X-men?

marveldcfan001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By marveldcfan001

I think it fits Storm~

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neat. I'm X-tatic about X-Men: Apocalypse...but these constant teeny tiny nuggets getting scattered all over the place are more annoying than intriguing in my eyes. Leave something to our imaginations for a change. We're living in the age of the pre-pre-pre-preview to make sure everybody's tweeting and hashtagging and liking in a constant stream and....jeez does this rant make me sound old? Am I alone here? Where does the madness stop? We're about 9 months away from the release and we already know the plot, the set designs, the actors and their costumes, who got lubed up for latex insertion before crotch popping and who took a purple ooze poop in their Power Rangers get up. Give it a rest!

mdavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By mdavis

@renchamp: I flagged one because they cursed me. That is a rule right!!!! Wtf. Is. What the BUTTS. I will not be cursed by some ahole in your dumbass site. Where apparently you don't care this guy cursed someone. Remove me now and I'm turning your site in!!!! I

mrkareemruiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hope she have a big part

mdavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renchamp.

So this guy. Here can. Say WTF to me. Which you know what that mean. I don't want banned. remove my account!!!

marcohtx - 13 hours ago

@mdavis: WTF are you talking about dude. Have you even done any research for this movie at all? Its set in 1983. The whole original cast has been replaced with younger versions, not just Halle. How in the world can 50 year old Halle Berry play a version of herself 32 years ago? Besides, Halle was horrible in that role, and it looks like this new version will have more to do than Halle had in the entire original trilogy.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3rd most anticipated comic book movie after Batman v Superman & Suicide Squad.

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

after how bad Fantastic4 did, & considering HALF of Fox's marvel movies are crap. In fact, of their 11 movies, ONLY 4 are any good: X1,2,FC, & DOFP. OK, I'll add in Wolverine2 JUST to give them more credit, as that film was passable. I'm going to skip this, & I'll skip Deadpool & especially Gambit. Honestly, Sony's spider-films were better than the garbage Fox has consistantly put out, more often than not.

wtk1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By wtk1013

Cool! Lots of Storm news lately! Loving it!

alfacess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@wtk1013: looks like the goddess of weather will finally be done justice!

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

after how bad Fantastic4 did, & considering HALF of Fox's marvel movies are crap. In fact, of their 11 movies, ONLY 4 are any good: X1,2,FC, & DOFP. OK, I'll add in Wolverine2 JUST to give them more credit, as that film was passable. I'm going to skip this, & I'll skip Deadpool & especially Gambit. Honestly, Sony's spider-films were better than the garbage Fox has consistantly put out, more often than not.

I really liked the Daredevil director's cut, did you watch that version?

The first Fantastic Four movie was good in my opinion, for what it was, I actually think it holds up really well, I still enjoy it.

X3 I understand why people hate it, for the unnessecary deaths and the whole Phoenix storyline but if you try to enjoy without thinking of the comics, it's not a bad movie in my opinion. Magneto is still awesome, Beast was perfect, The Juggernaut was hilarious, the awesome Iceman scene, fastball specials, but yeah I can understand why people think it's a bad film.

Elektra, FF2, Wolverine Origins, were terrible, I agree.

mogo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please don't ruin this movie Fox. Apocalypse already looks stupid

ILOVEMARVEL23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers