X-men Ideas that needs to happen for an ongoing series

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Poll X-men Ideas that needs to happen for an ongoing series (10 votes)

X-men's Big 3: Wolverine, Storm and Cyclops 30%
The X-Women Trinity: Jean Grey, Rogue and Storm 70%
X-Leaders: Storm and Cyclops 0%

I'm glad about Gambit and Rogue being known as Mr & Mrs X and they have their own ongoing series to develop their union as a couple, as husband and wife.

But we need the X-men staff to emphasize interesting X-men ideas.

We need them to make The X-Men Big Three more known as Avengers staff have their own Big three.

We also need the world to know the awesomeness of the three most popular and most interesting female x-men, Storm Rogue and Jean.

Or show us the the strong bond between two of the best and biggest X-men leaders Cyclops and Storm, despite of leadership concept differences.

And if the X-men staff will grant only one of those three, which concept do you want to get an ongoing series?

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-60e87a786cc9c
deactivated-60e87a786cc9c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Cyclops,storm,logan all the way.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The X-Women Female Trinity. Well, it's about time for these awesome x-ladies to shine and let the whole world know that they're everyone's favorites

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

X-men ideas that need to happen?

Bring Cyclops back.

Get rid of multiple duplicates of the same characters.

Have Jean and Rachel actually interact as mother and daughter.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually want X-leaders but Cyclops is still dead.

Cosmiccelest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say the X-women because I can actually see some compelling story lines with them. Also I thought Mr. and Mrs. X was a limited series like Rogue and gambit.

Storm: Focus on her African Roots. Could be a great series to pair with Black Panther ongoing. Really would love for them to focus on more mythological lore like African Gods, Egyptian Gods, Storms mystical Nature, her family tree. I could easily see this being a good ongoing. Not only that but also focus on rising mutants within the Black community. We need more Black Mutants/Superheros and a Storm ongoing would be a great way to introduce those with her being such an iconic Black figure within the Black community.

Rogue: She without a doubt could handle her own ongoing series. With her absorption power they could easily place her in different lore and situations. This is a character who you can have go from fighting Street level villains to Galatic villains with ease depending on who she has absorbed for the Story line. Also a great way to expand the world building.

Jean: Easily could have her with an ongoing running Xavier institute. She should be the head master not Kitty. This could be used as a way to introduce new mutants of all races and a great way to go back to the core of the Original X-men.

All in All I really feel like Marvel needs to stop creating Mutant killing events and start introduce Mutant rebirth events and starting creating some new memorable mutants.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashetdust: 1) Disagree with Scott coming back.

2) They are already doing that.

3) They kind of did that in the Annual, albeit psychically. Still a sweet moment and meaningful, demonstrating their relationship. (A little distant, but open and with love still)

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmiccelest:

I would support the Jean in charge of the Xavier Institute idea.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The X-Trinity sounds good to me.

Some new villains would be nice.

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn:

1. I disagree with your disagreement.

2. I'm currently wearing my happy face!

3. Yes they did and I enjoyed it immensely, but I would like to see it happen more often.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah...all of these have been done to death. Soft reboot to the old stat quo and come up with a new villain.

Takeshi57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Takeshi57

Barnell Bohusk Adventures. He got his powers back after all...

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@koays said:

Nah...all of these have been done to death. Soft reboot to the old stat quo and come up with a new villain.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5b7e39e00ab6f
deactivated-5b7e39e00ab6f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think an interesting way to do long term change would be to gradually decrease the role of the older X-Men in operational matters and give them more administrative and school duties à la Charles Xavier, maybe retire some of them and explore their life outside the team, kill a few and so on, and give more operational role to some of the interesting young X-Men and maybe create some since there's not that many interesting young mutants around. Of course it should be done gradually, like in a 10 year period or even longer. And the whole framework, the status quo, the villains, and the character dynamics must change accordingly, otherwise the result will be the same stories with pale imitation of older characters. And it certainly needs good writers and editors.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b8a3b8a2f17f
deactivated-5b8a3b8a2f17f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xwasright: So u prefer younger mutants step foward for leadership qualities or more precisely give them more higher role duties? I can't see ur exact opinion btw....

Avatar image for deactivated-5b7e39e00ab6f
deactivated-5b7e39e00ab6f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@biswaboxz: The idea is to implement aging and time progression. To have more renewal. Most of the major X-Men characters were created in 60's and 70's. So maybe it's time to give their roles to new characters. And not in a let's create a new Wolverine, a new storm, a new cyclops, etc way, but to let the disciples and students of the older characters, who are different characters on their own, who have different ideas become the new face of a different X-Men.

JakeFuryV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 15

XMen White: Emma, Iceman, Cable, Quicksilver & Old Man Logan

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@cosmiccelest: I like these ideas.

I say the X-women because I can actually see some compelling story lines with them. Also I thought Mr. and Mrs. X was a limited series like Rogue and gambit.

Storm: Focus on her African Roots. Could be a great series to pair with Black Panther ongoing. Really would love for them to focus on more mythological lore like African Gods, Egyptian Gods, Storms mystical Nature, her family tree. I could easily see this being a good ongoing. Not only that but also focus on rising mutants within the Black community. We need more Black Mutants/Superheros and a Storm ongoing would be a great way to introduce those with her being such an iconic Black figure within the Black community.

Rogue: She without a doubt could handle her own ongoing series. With her absorption power they could easily place her in different lore and situations. This is a character who you can have go from fighting Street level villains to Galatic villains with ease depending on who she has absorbed for the Story line. Also a great way to expand the world building.

Jean: Easily could have her with an ongoing running Xavier institute. She should be the head master not Kitty. This could be used as a way to introduce new mutants of all races and a great way to go back to the core of the Original X-men.

All in All I really feel like Marvel needs to stop creating Mutant killing events and start introduce Mutant rebirth events and starting creating some new memorable mutants.

True dat!

Avatar image for deactivated-60e87a786cc9c
deactivated-60e87a786cc9c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There should be at least another school.Tired of xavier institute.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal said:

There should be at least another school.Tired of xavier institute.

Hmmm.. divide students into groups just like in Naruto.