X-Men Black announced.

XMenCyclops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

The new book is coming. Marvel just teased this image. But who will be in it is still a mystery until this Sunday.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not purple diapers again...

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nein, we need a psylocke/magik soli series or another generation x series

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Off-Topic: Marvel should make an X-Men: White where Emma Frost leads the team.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invain:

I've seen the two, still looking out for the one. ?

Nice 5000th post tho ?

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Does Psylocke know Magneto's alive yet?

I am all about a Psylocke/Magik mini, or maybe a swordcentric team :)

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walks in.....

Sits down....

Raises eyebrow...

XMenCyclops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Psylocke know Magneto's alive yet?

@the_living_tribunal_24 said:

I am all about a Psylocke/Magik mini, or maybe a swordcentric team :)

Yes She does know he's alive and this fact is acknowledge in Hunt For Wolverine Mystery in Madripoor issue #1

Can't say more than that due to being spoilers. Go read and you'll find out.

XMenCyclops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree.

I'm sad that they're canceling X-Men Gold and Blue, the least they could do is to make new books.

I hope they don't cancel X-Men Red just yet. I'm loving it. X-Men Black could be great because Magneto is a very smart leader. Emma Frost would do amazing in X-Men White if they ever come up with that idea.

I'm wondering though, if adult Cyclops is brought back to life, what book color could it be for him? LOL.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batvibe12 said:

I agree.

I'm sad that they're canceling X-Men Gold and Blue, the least they could do is to make new books.

I hope they don't cancel X-Men Red just yet. I'm loving it. X-Men Black could be great because Magneto is a very smart leader. Emma Frost would do amazing in X-Men White if they ever come up with that idea.

I'm wondering though, if adult Cyclops is brought back to life, what book color could it be for him? LOL.

I feel like Marvel is going to relaunch X-Men Gold where adult Cyclops leads and X-Men Blue where Storms leads.

LordMordor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope to god they aren't going fully back to old-school Magneto costume....him back sliding into villainy is fine...just let him keep his updated looks.

Are there really ANY mainstream characters that still use the old underwear on the outside look?

XMenCyclops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xmencyclops said:
@batvibe12 said:

I agree.

I feel like Marvel is going to relaunch X-Men Gold where adult Cyclops leads and X-Men Blue where Storms leads.

That'd be great. Adult Cyclops in charge of X-Men Gold would be amazing, I'm sick of Kitty to be honest. And X-Men Blue with Storm would be great but I feel like they should keep X-Men Blue with the Polaris team introduced this year. If I remember right it was Polaris as team leader, Daken, Xorn, Nightshade, Jimmy and BloodStorm. Storm is already in X-Men Red, I don't like when they repeat characters, for example Nightcrawer are in both X-Men Gold and X-Men Red as a main character, at one point Old Man Logan was in both X-Men Gold and Weapon X teams.

There are so many x-men characters that the teams should be more unique without repeated characters. I feel like in X-Men Red if they needed a teleporter character they should have used Magik, Pixel or even Blink, instead of repeat Nightcrawler again.

Lets hope for X-Men Black they use characters that aren't being used right now in the current x-men stories, X-Men Red and Astonishing X-Men, since X-Men Blue and Gold are getting canceled.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batvibe12 said:
@xmencyclops said:
@batvibe12 said:

I agree.

That'd be great. Adult Cyclops in charge of X-Men Gold would be amazing, I'm sick of Kitty to be honest. And X-Men Blue with Storm would be great but I feel like they should keep X-Men Blue with the Polaris team introduced this year. If I remember right it was Polaris as team leader, Daken, Xorn, Nightshade, Jimmy and BloodStorm. Storm is already in X-Men Red, I don't like when they repeat characters, for example Nightcrawer are in both X-Men Gold and X-Men Red as a main character, at one point Old Man Logan was in both X-Men Gold and Weapon X teams.

There are so many x-men characters that the teams should be more unique without repeated characters. I feel like in X-Men Red if they needed a teleporter character they should have used Magik, Pixel or even Blink, instead of repeat Nightcrawler again.

Lets hope for X-Men Black they use characters that aren't being used right now in the current x-men stories, X-Men Red and Astonishing X-Men, since X-Men Blue and Gold are getting canceled.

That's true.

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh wait they are cancelling x-men gold and blue? So what is going to be the flagship x-men comic? Surely it won’t be red or black, and neither will it be astonishing given the new line-up of characters for it.

TariqJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's actually such a great idea. Maybe they can use the new X-man team she used to have. With like Hellion, the cuckoos, and rockslide and stuff. Because we barely see them anymore. And it would shake things up and bring fresh faces to the pages.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tariqjp said:
@batvibe12 said:

That's actually such a great idea. Maybe they can use the new X-man team she used to have. With like Hellion, the cuckoos, and rockslide and stuff. Because we barely see them anymore. And it would shake things up and bring fresh faces to the pages.

Yes.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do we know who is writing this?

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
deactivated-5bb52f8f25413

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Who's writing btw?

Diamandis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amberprice: X-Men Black is actually an entire line of one-shot comics, rather than a single series, with each title headlined by a major mutant villain; each issue will feature back up stories focusing on Apocalypse written by Lonnie Nadler and Zac Thompson.

• Magneto #1 – Chris Claremont / Dalibor Talajic
  • Mojo #1 – Scott Auckerman / Nick Bradshaw
  • Mystique #1 – Seanan McGuire / Marco Failla
  • Juggernaut #1 – Robbie Thompson / Shawn Crystal
  • Emma Frost #1 – Leah Williams / Chris Bachalo
Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers