Who should be in X-Men: Supernova

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 86

Poll Who should be in X-Men: Supernova (31 votes)

Dark Phoenix (Black Queen) 58%
Professor X (Cassandra Nova) 32%
Magneto (White King) 35%
X-Men (Mystique/ Quicksilver/ Cyclops/ Beast/ Storm/ Nightcrawler/ Jubilee) 48%
Hellfire Inheritors (Angel/ Psylocke/ Sunspot/ Shinobi Shaw/ Polaris/ Warpath) 13%
Stepford Cuckoos 13%
Black Tom Cassidy 6%
Moira MacTaggert 19%
Star Jammers (Lilandra/ C'hod/ Hepzibah/ Raza) 32%
Corsair 39%
Shiar Empire (D'Ken/ Deathbird/ Erik the Red/ Araki) 48%
Shiar Imperial Guard (Gladiator) 52%

With the announcement of X-Men Supernova it begs the question as to who should appear in the next X-Men movie. I would love to see the Hellfire Club revamped properly but at the same time the Shiar involvement with the Phoenix Saga is long over due. Shout out your opinions

• 
RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I made the obvious choices but I want to hear your opinions

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'll be disappointed if the Shi'ar don't make an appearance.

HowlingWolves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The X-Men, the Shi'ar, and their supporting casts.

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The shi'ar in the last scene after Jean destroy a star...

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 PyroFN  Online

Well, I guess majority want FOX to go for the Dark Phoenix storyline. I feel the same way.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peterparkerjr: I concur. I suppose the Hellfire club can return when Magneto creates Genosha. In fact that would be a great set up. An asteroid is plummeting to Earth. Jean grey and Magneto are able to stop it but Jean takes in all the radiation from the asteroid because of the m'krann crystal. Magneto keeps the asteroid for himself which will set it up for a sequel. Maybe a part of the asteroid becomes Genosha while the rest is condemned as the Savage land. Now that's a great set up

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I would like to see the film introduce Phoenix and the Shi'ar Empire, but save the next one for the real Dark Phoenix Saga.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By HAWK2916

So do we really want the Shiar involved in an X-men movies?

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@hawk2916: I'm kind of on the fence about that as well. Tweaking them to be more like the versions from Ultimate X-Men would probably fit the movies more, but Singer hinted about wanting to take the X-Men into space.

I wasn't ever even a big fan of the Shi'ar in the comics, until reading Ed Brubaker's run.

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

So do we really want the Shiar involved in an X-men movies?

I like them, but not that much. I just feel like incorporating them into the story makes sense and would be an easy way to introduce them in live action.

@invain said:

@hawk2916: I'm kind of on the fence about that as well. Tweaking them to be more like the versions from Ultimate X-Men would probably fit the movies more, but Singer hinted about wanting to take the X-Men into space.

I wasn't ever even a big fan of the Shi'ar in the comics, until reading Ed Brubaker's run.

FOX should've done a Starjammers movie when they had the chance. Can't do it now.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peterparkerjr: I know what you mean about the star hammers dilemma. They killed off havoc and Scott's parents are normal. It would be very difficult to explain the summers rape that leads to Vulcan or Corsair

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fox really needs to get their stuff together, get someone that can handle the FF, work out what they have access to, start over, and build something cohesive.

The X-Men are turning into a Highlander level mess.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fox will mess it up lol

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peterparkerjr: I know what you mean about the star hammers dilemma. They killed off havoc and Scott's parents are normal. It would be very difficult to explain the summers rape that leads to Vulcan or Corsair

I don't mean just that, but the fact that the general public will rip FOX for trying to be like Marvel and label Starjammers as a Guardians rip-off.

The thing with Scott's parents could be easily explained. His Parents in Apocalypse could just be his foster/adoptive parents.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peterparkerjr: True but that's a lame explanation though. As for Starjammers being a Guardians of the Galaxy rip off, people wouldn't really judge that harshly.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@EvilTyger: Nah...Fox needs to give up Fantastic Four and Silver Surfer. Marvel Studios are the only people that can tell that saga right. I plead the 5th on Spider-Man though...LoL

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peterparkerjr: True but that's a lame explanation though. As for Starjammers being a Guardians of the Galaxy rip off, people wouldn't really judge that harshly.

You'd be surprised.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@peterparkerjr: In a small way, the Fantastic Four are like a Guardians of the Galaxy rip off but they are often grounded on Earth and occasionally go to space or other dimensions. All the more reason to have Marvel Studios take control of that property and Silver Surfer. There is nobody that Fox can hire that will ever fix the damage they have done. As for the Starjammers involvement in the X-Men franchise, you can write it like this: Lilandra ran away from the empire because D'Ken and Deathbird tried to have her killed. Lilandra starts the team with Corsair because Corsair was wronged too. The Starjammers team up with the X-Men to overthrow D'Ken and stop Phoenix. No need for a Starjammers movie.

DevilMayehm666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DevilMayehm666
TristanHeron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Given that cloning has been introduced to the film universe through Mr Sinister and X-23, they could easily bring back Emma as part of the Hellfire Club, along with the Cuckoos.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope this becomes a great space adventure

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tristanheron: You have a good point. I don't know why they killed off Banshee, Emma Frost and Azazel prematurely. So unnecessary.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 PyroFN  Online

@ravenvice01: Agreed about Emma. Though I can retcon it by explaining away her death as something that she faked, to get the government off her back. And viola! We get white queen back!! Too bad it would be unlikely for Fox to think of something like that.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: Very true...if Fox were smart they would have never screwed up Fantastic Four. I think the Hellfire Club could return in a sequel after the Dark Phoenix saga. I'm crafting a list with a plot line that works for X-Men Supernova. U wanna follow each and when I submit it, you can check it out?

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd love to see a proper Shi'ar, but truth be told, I don't really have faith in Fox right there... Can you imagine Gladiator, Lilandra, other alien representatives or such a complex intergalactic concept in general as a part of the Singerverse? I can't...

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 PyroFN  Online
RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RavenVice01

@pyrofn: The list is up for you to comment on. If there are any additions that I'm missing please let me know. I'm considering adding Polaris and maybe Scarlet Witch.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/ravenvice01/lists/x-men-supernova-upcoming-x-men-film/64954/

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 PyroFN  Online

@ravenvice01: Few things, no biggie.

1) Isn't Onslaught supposed to be Xavier's alter who before he became Onslaught?

2) I see Four storylines to for in one movie, unless I misunderstood the Magneto's acolytes thing as the end of the movie when he makes Asteroid M.

•Dark Phoenix

•Magneto and his Acolytes

•Fabian Cortez

•Xaviers evil side

3) Scarlet Witch?

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: onslaught is an alter who that Xavier creates with magneto. I'm going to design that list next. I tried including a new hellfire club but Selena and dark Phoenix would have clashed too much for black queen.

Check out avengers age of ultron on Wikipedia, it talks about Fox's agreement with marvel studios about sharing the twins.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 PyroFN  Online
RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: If you are going to go see Logan tonight, let me know if you get that feeling that they are setting it up for an Alpha Flight movie and who you would really want to be in it.

imfxlix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I can weigh in: I would absolutely love to see the Shi'ar Empire in an X-Men movie, but I think it's very unlikely. It would introduce us to a lot of new characters while we were just introduced to the young X-Men in the Apocalypse. We need to know these characters better before going to outter space, in a whole new empire. I desperately want to see Gladiator and Corsair, but I'm pretty sure we're stucked with Jennifer Lawrence as the team ''leader'' for a little while.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imfxlix: You have a point my friend. I'm developing two X-Men origin movies. One for Cyclops which will include the Shiar and the other will be about Gambit. The Gambit movie will have Mr. Sinister involved but I'm debating on whether or not X-23 and Sabretooth should be involved. What do you think?

imfxlix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: I think that would be interesting. An origin story about Cyclops and his father would be really cool, I think, without the old who is my father kind of mystery. I'm still waiting to see Cyclops being the great leader that he is in the comics.

For Gambit,I have to tell you that I don't know a lot about his character, so if you think that there is some relationship material between him and X-23 or Sabretooth, go for it. I personally prefer Laura over Sabretooth, but it may be just me. I also like simple standalone movies where you only have one mutant/superhero in it. That way I think that you can really go deep in the character without having to think about writing another story for another big character.

In any case, an origin story about Cyclops with the Shi'ar empire and introducing us to Corsair, I'd read the hell out of it.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By RavenVice01

@imfxlix: for gambit, I would use the mutant massacre as a story line. Both gambit and Sabretooth are a part of sinister's marauders. Gambit becomes a hero in order to make amends for his role in the genocide. Actually, it would make more sense if someone else played Wolverine. I think Toby Kebell or Gerard butler would be a great substitute. What do u think?