Where is Angel at with his cosmic powers?

Psy4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's just been too ambiguous. Sure he still has the fiery cosmic wings. I realize that he never gave them back but he doesn't seem to be at the level he was during the Black Vortex event when he was clearly cosmic-powered through and through.
Perhaps they wore off and the fiery wings are vestiges left since nobody can really go back to being the way they were?

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't know. At first it made it seem like he could fly a lot faster, but he still seemed pretty slow in All-new Wolverine #1.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This really bugs me, in Black Vortex he was flying around Hala, destroying Kree cities. He flew at high speeds in space, then when Hopeless wrote him, he had trouble with blob. Though, in the Laura and Warren issue, Hopeless explained it that he took the black Vortex powers when he was confused, and now he's scared of using it because he feels like it would consume him, and then took out an army of demons, (he also took of an army of u and ninjas, and flew around the world to different locations and took out threats, faster than pickles could teleport Laura there).

I don't know if Bunn will touch on the powers, but they should atleast give us an explanation that he burned out the power, is holding or has lost it completely.

Psy4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This really bugs me, in Black Vortex he was flying around Hala, destroying Kree cities. He flew at high speeds in space, then when Hopeless wrote him, he had trouble with blob. Though, in the Laura and Warren issue, Hopeless explained it that he took the black Vortex powers when he was confused, and now he's scared of using it because he feels like it would consume him, and then took out an army of demons, (he also took of an army of u and ninjas, and flew around the world to different locations and took out threats, faster than pickles could teleport Laura there).

I don't know if Bunn will touch on the powers, but they should atleast give us an explanation that he burned out the power, is holding or has lost it completely.

Exactly bra! He does seem to fly faster but in the Black Vortex he would never have struggled against the Blob. I just like knowing lol, and the ambiguity is bugging me a tad bit too.

Tasuxeda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its ironic that he's scared of being consume by using his black vortex powers so he tries not to use them but since he tries not to use them he hasn't lost his black vortex powers like the rest of the people that kept their black vortex powers.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm my opinion? Dont ask questions that legitimize bad events.

Angel is where hes always been mostly irrelevant with the exception of Apocalypse related events.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Koays: there's no need to be mean -_- Warren is going to make a comeback soon... You just wait and watch -_-

Psy4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Hmmm my opinion? Dont ask questions that legitimize bad events.

Angel is where hes always been mostly irrelevant with the exception of Apocalypse related events.

Lol the trouble with bad events is that we have to accept them as canon whether we like it or not. I agree about his relevance though. He has always had to be powered somehow to be relevant, originally with the metal wings and now with the cosmic energy.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Maybe he is holding back.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dont you just hate that there is a part of his wings that is not energy? The matallic bone thingy.