• 71 results
#51 Posted by PyroFN (6386 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: So, should we now officially count Teen Jeans feats as regular Jeans feats since Teen Jeans memories have been transferred to our Jean?

#52 Posted by Supermanthor (20136 posts) - - Show Bio
#53 Edited by ElPendejo (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrofn: Is it just me or did Jean not seem to care that much when Rachel wasn’t saved? It seemed less like she was reacting to her daughter in trouble and more like she was reacting to teammate she didn’t know that much.

#54 Posted by PyroFN (6386 posts) - - Show Bio

@elpendejo: I think it was more of the shock than anything. Jean probably believes she or any of the X-Men will figure out how to free Rachel. Wouldn’t blame her since she did just reverse the effects of the Hounds.

As Jean said, Rachel’s pain was real, so there wasn’t anything for Jean to reverse.

#55 Posted by Koays (11481 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Posted by ElPendejo (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrofn: I meant Jeans dialogue and face weren’t that worried or carring. I guess Jean was just hiding her emotions.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
#57 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (9372 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrofn said:

@magian: They plan to reveal how it happened in the Uncanny x-men Annual Issue.

what i want to know in uncanny annual is how did scott come back alive??? we know he wasnt buried on muir island like ev1 thinks.....last time we saw it was in PR5........

they better explain how he come back alive, and stop jerking us around.......im still trying to figure out how (OG)logan come back alive LOL

#58 Posted by Magian (151747 posts) - - Show Bio
#59 Posted by God_Spawn (43165 posts) - - Show Bio

@koays: I'm already dead...and besides I'm one of the good ones.

No Caption Provided

#60 Posted by God_Spawn (43165 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Posted by Koays (11481 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrofn said:

@elpendejo: I think it was more of the shock than anything. Jean probably believes she or any of the X-Men will figure out how to free Rachel. Wouldn’t blame her since she did just reverse the effects of the Hounds.

As Jean said, Rachel’s pain was real, so there wasn’t anything for Jean to reverse.

Mhm.....goes back to the whole Jean either hates Rachel or has no emotions since coming back thing huh..?

So, is no one gonna talk about how Secret War 2 had two 8 month time skips before and after it started so we know that the O5 X-Men were at least 16 months older then they were when they left? How Jeen was in college during the start of IvX?

OR

Are we just gonna agree that IvX and Secret Wars are non canon and/or we should stop asking questions and just celebrate them leaving?

#62 Posted by McKlayn (2675 posts) - - Show Bio

@koays said:
@pyrofn said:

Mhm.....goes back to the whole Jean either hates Rachel or has no emotions since coming back thing huh..?

So, is no one gonna talk about how Secret War 2 had two 8 month time skips before and after it started so we know that the O5 X-Men were at least 16 months older then they were when they left? How Jeen was in college during the start of IvX?

OR

Are we just gonna agree that IvX and Secret Wars are non canon and/or we should stop asking questions and just celebrate them leaving?

just be happy they are gone man, you ask enough questions some roaming marvel exec will think we care

#63 Posted by ElPendejo (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

@koays: I thought Jean was like 16 when she joined, so I guess she should be about 18 physically.

#64 Edited by PyroFN (6386 posts) - - Show Bio

@koays: I have asked that before as well, but I just gave up after Blue came in and jogged it up to writers just not caring about what happened during the whole Death of X to IvX thing beyond what happened to Emma and Scott in the event and the fact that Old Man Logan was there.

As for Jeen in college, I’m gonna jog it up to Lemire’s terrible choices in choosing romantic partners for Jean. In lore reasoning, Jean probably saw a chance to date college kid like most teenagers do and took it.

Secret Wars is definitely non-canon beyond Miles Morales being there, the New Living Tribunal, the Fantastic Four, and Baronness Madelyne Pryor. IvX happened, but no one likes to mention it, beyond maybe Jean who needed an update of everything going on.

Edit: Or we can just say the O5 are older than we thought. Though Jean May have reverted back some months for being, well, dead for so long.

#65 Posted by Jota23 (314 posts) - - Show Bio

What a horrible piece of crap! Wolverine/Cyclops would be horrible with any cast but there's only one character in there that I like, in there (Wolfsbane).

Although it's clear nobody will matter in that book, besides Cyclops.

#66 Posted by MrNihal (3197 posts) - - Show Bio

@jota23 said:

What a horrible piece of crap! Wolverine/Cyclops would be horrible with any cast but there's only one character in there that I like, in there (Wolfsbane).

Although it's clear nobody will matter in that book, besides Cyclops.

Marvel wants you to save your money.Marvel is good.

#67 Posted by jhazzroucher (25150 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrofn said:

@god_spawn: So, should we now officially count Teen Jeans feats as regular Jeans feats since Teen Jeans memories have been transferred to our Jean?

nO

#68 Posted by Jota23 (314 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrnihal: They've been doing good job at that, lately.

#69 Edited by PyroFN (6386 posts) - - Show Bio
#70 Posted by LordMordor (397 posts) - - Show Bio

Late to the party...but while we the reader know Emma BS'd Scotts entire role in Death of X, was the rest of the universe ever informed.

Before Secret Wars we had Scotts peaceful march on Washington to end his "revolution" story arc. Then we fast forward to after secret wars and the first chapter of Death of X where he is on a team that included Iceman, who was one of his biggest haters, so it would seem he made amends at that point. But then Emma's use of his image and his is suddenly hated more than Dr. Doom. So did word ever get out to anyone that all of that was Emma and not Scott?

#71 Posted by MrNihal (3197 posts) - - Show Bio

Late to the party...but while we the reader know Emma BS'd Scotts entire role in Death of X, was the rest of the universe ever informed.

Before Secret Wars we had Scotts peaceful march on Washington to end his "revolution" story arc. Then we fast forward to after secret wars and the first chapter of Death of X where he is on a team that included Iceman, who was one of his biggest haters, so it would seem he made amends at that point. But then Emma's use of his image and his is suddenly hated more than Dr. Doom. So did word ever get out to anyone that all of that was Emma and not Scott?

The X-men know it was not Scott.In the last issue of IvX they got to know it was emma all along.