• 71 results
#1 Posted by marvelfan1992 (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Edited by McKlayn (2675 posts) - - Show Bio

so Cyclops Wolverine (brown and yellow baby!) Banshee Havok Hope Magik madrox Warpath I think No idea who has the glowing eyes and hoody then thats etiher Gambit or idk Primal from Gen Hope maybe, Cyclops all 1990s outfit out and whats up with his underbite?

#3 Posted by McKlayn (2675 posts) - - Show Bio

weird hoody dude looks like warlock now

#4 Posted by Takeshi57 (322 posts) - - Show Bio

Where is Nightcrawler? Or is he at the school teaching?

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
#5 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (9276 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcklayn said:

so Cyclops Wolverine (brown and yellow baby!) Banshee Havok Hope Magik madrox Warpath I think No idea who has the glowing eyes and hoody then thats etiher Gambit or idk Primal from Gen Hope maybe, Cyclops all 1990s outfit out and whats up with his underbite?

lol cyclops looks like hes "regressing" got that world from emma and scott's chats LOL

i wanted classic boyscout summers back but not like this ...........cant he be between boyscout/revolutionary

#6 Posted by McKlayn (2675 posts) - - Show Bio

it seems really odd seeing Logan and Scott on the same team again after so long, I am a fan but still odd, also its worth mentioning the lack of either jean or Emma or Storm for that matter

#7 Posted by JeannieH (180 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcklayn said:

it seems really odd seeing Logan and Scott on the same team again after so long, I am a fan but still odd, also its worth mentioning the lack of either jean or Emma or Storm for that matter

Well I am guessing Jean and Storm are stuck in the Age of X-Man universe, while those remaining here are being grouped by Cyclops and Wolverine. Emma is black king of HC, dunno if anyone knows where she is.

#8 Edited by McKlayn (2675 posts) - - Show Bio

So this will be being released at the same time as Age of Xman? or whatever its called

#9 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (9276 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeannieh said:
@mcklayn said:

Well I am guessing Jean and Storm are stuck in the Age of X-Man universe, while those remaining here are being grouped by Cyclops and Wolverine. Emma is black king of HC, dunno if anyone knows where she is.

i dont get it.......first we see scott in his "astonishing blue outfit" then he see him in the 90's uniform that looks ridiculous for nowadays........

scott's regressing, not good

No Caption Provided

#10 Posted by MrNihal (3145 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that a cover?Meh.

#11 Posted by JeannieH (180 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by JeannieH (180 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeannieh said:
@mcklayn said:

i dont get it.......first we see scott in his "astonishing blue outfit" then he see him in the 90's uniform that looks ridiculous for nowadays........

scott's regressing, not good

No Caption Provided

Yeah! That underwear needs to go well..."Under".

#13 Posted by Red_Paladin_ (223 posts) - - Show Bio
@mcklayn said:

I really dislike the Brown suit, on Logan and that Scott is just suddenly leading a team again, without addressing any of the issues anyone else has with him, this doesn't inspire confidence in the direction marvel are going with this event...

#14 Posted by MrNihal (3145 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcklayn said:

So this will be being released at the same time as Age of Xman? or whatever its called

Yes.This team will be working on get others back.

#15 Posted by Supermanthor (18626 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrnihal: so Cyclops forming New team . Exited ?

#16 Posted by McKlayn (2675 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcklayn said:

I really dislike the Brown suit, on Logan and that Scott is just suddenly leading a team again, without addressing any of the issues anyone else has with him, this doesn't inspire confidence in the direction marvel are going with this event...

we have no idea the terms of Cyclops return, last we seen real cyclops he was leading a march on washington and all good with teh X men, his return to life shouldnt really reflect anything Emma pretended him to do in the IVX shit

#17 Posted by Thunderscream (2588 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcklayn said:

I think that's Warlock in the hoody, Dani Moonstar (still infected with techno-organic virus) and maybe Wolfsbane (if not Primal)

#18 Edited by Red_Paladin_ (223 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcklayn said:
@red_paladin_ said:
@mcklayn said:

we have no idea the terms of Cyclops return, last we seen real cyclops he was leading a march on washington and all good with teh X men, his return to life shouldnt really reflect anything Emma pretended him to do in the IVX shit

I wasn't really referencing those events specifically, since the X-men's time in San Fransisco until his death, Cyke had been burning bridges with most of the other X-men, with the biggest issue being his killing of Xavier, whatever your personal view on his actions during this period, he needs time to rebuild his relationships with the other X-men, not a free pass, for everything that happened, even with a desperate situation, having him forced to work with this team is one thing, framing him as it's new de-facto leader is really another, and it worries me what else they will ignore and force back to status quo without proper development to get there...

#19 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (9276 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcklayn said:
@red_paladin_ said:
@mcklayn said:

I wasn't really referencing those events specifically, since the X-men's time in San Fransisco until his death, Cyke had been burning bridges with most of the other X-men, with the biggest issue being his killing of Xavier, whatever your personal view on his actions during this period, he needs time to rebuild his relationships with the other X-men, not a free pass, for everything that happened, even with a desperate situation, having him forced to work with this team is one thing, framing him as it's new de-facto leader is really another, and it worries me what else they will ignore and force back to status quo without proper development to get there...

yeah ev1 just magically forgives scott........LOL

or maybe logan is staying near scott so if scott does something wrong , logan can stop him lol

#20 Posted by Red_Paladin_ (223 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_paladin_ said:
@mcklayn said:
@red_paladin_ said:
@mcklayn said:

or maybe logan is staying near scott so if scott does something wrong , logan can stop him lol

You just reminded me of this...

No Caption Provided

I imagine that Logan does this, and then tells him "Not Okay..."

#21 Posted by McKlayn (2675 posts) - - Show Bio

@hopesummersforthefuture said:
@red_paladin_ said:
@mcklayn said:
@red_paladin_ said:
@mcklayn said:

You just reminded me of this...

No Caption Provided

I imagine that Logan does this, and then tells him "Not Okay..."

He had made amends, he had a sit down with Logan in wolverine and the X men, and the whole March on Washington all the X men turned out with him it may not be what the readers wanted but in character wise he had made his amends with them, also there arent very many options left if its only the people not in the alt universe so its is kind of being forced upon the group in bad circumstances not just ok guys hes back lets all be happy or at least we dont know that for sure

#22 Posted by PyroFN (6164 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_paladin_: Agreed with everything you said. No matter how we feel on the subject of Scott’s actions, the X-Men themselves canonically are not on good terms with Scott, save for maybe Jean Grey after the small reunion in Phoenix Resurrection. The only people who have no problem with Cyke ironically enough, happen to be on that very cover. (With of course having exception to Emma) Hope Summers though....do we even know what Hopes stance on Scott is?

Speaking of which, I’m glad Hope will get some more time in the limelight. Even as background. It’s a step up from being in limbo.

#23 Posted by PyroFN (6164 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrnihal: Huh. I’d figured you’d be thrilled no matter what form Scott is in.

#24 Posted by PyroFN (6164 posts) - - Show Bio

@mcklayn: I don’t suppose that will bring everyone into open arms just yet. Though they may have forgiven him, I don’t know if we can honestly say they are past everything and we can’t use Scott’s death as a passage of time to deal with Scott’s past actions because, well, Scott was dead. The fact that there hasn’t been any mention of Scott by anyone beyond Tyke, Rachel, Jean, and Emma says a lot in my eyes.

#25 Posted by MrNihal (3145 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Edited by PyroFN (6164 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrnihal: Fair enough. What’s wrong with the cover?

#27 Posted by adamTRMM (9144 posts) - - Show Bio

Too much diapers to handle...

#28 Posted by God_Spawn (43061 posts) - - Show Bio

Dope seeing my two favorites finally back on the same time again.

Moderator Online
#29 Posted by Koays (11242 posts) - - Show Bio

I....sigh.

I don't like the outfit.

#30 Posted by MrNihal (3145 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrofn said:

@mrnihal: Fair enough. What’s wrong with the cover?

Everything.Uncanny to 1-12 has good covers.This is not good.That costume is so outdated.

#31 Posted by PyroFN (6164 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by PyroFN (6164 posts) - - Show Bio

I don’t mind the 90’s look coming back. Like the hair. The visor doesn’t match.

My big complaint is Scott’s expression. From what I can tell, it’s supposed to be him pressing his lips, but it looks kind of like a derp face.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTM8l3XXn5hTyYDlpHkdrhZo4ZAdRkOsCooQbhaZMYY-kdxxXWu

#33 Posted by ElPendejo (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

So does this mean cyclops is officially back? Didn’t expect it to happen so soon.

#34 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (9276 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrofn:

So does this mean cyclops is officially back? Didn’t expect it to happen so soon.

i heard from spoiler in exterminate 5 scott is back on the last page

#35 Posted by ElPendejo (1592 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Edited by PyroFN (6164 posts) - - Show Bio

@hopesummersforthefuture: Damn you for being right and calling it since the beginning.

Someone alert @koays. We figured out why Rachel has been absent.

#37 Posted by ElPendejo (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

@koays: At least she’s not stuck in space or the future again

#38 Posted by Koays (11242 posts) - - Show Bio

@elpendejo: @pyrofn: I'm going to get my wife. Who's with me?

Don't worry Rachel, help is coming.

No Caption Provided
#39 Posted by ElPendejo (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

@koays: As long as watermelon breaking felines are involved, I’m in

#40 Posted by God_Spawn (43061 posts) - - Show Bio

@koays: Wolverine can let her off the leash. She's yours now.

No Caption Provided

Moderator Online
#41 Posted by Supermanthor (18626 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: whats your opinion on the story in uncanny x men so far ?

#42 Edited by Magian (151443 posts) - - Show Bio

So they are actually bringing him back, huh? And in the same team with Wolverine too. Now that is going to be interesting. Just as long as they don't have those two fighting over Jean every two pages.

#43 Posted by God_Spawn (43061 posts) - - Show Bio

@magian said:

So they are actually bringing him back, huh? And in the same team with Wolverine too. Now that is going to be interesting. Just as long as they don't have those two fighting over Jean every two pages.

Doubtful. They might get it out early since they are in two issues I think with just themselves trying to save the day, but aside from that their roster doesn't involve in Jean, Emma or any past flings for either.

Moderator Online
#44 Edited by God_Spawn (43061 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: I've only managed to read the first 2 issues, so idk.

Moderator Online
#45 Posted by Supermanthor (18626 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: i see . do you like then x men team by the way ? the that in that cover

#46 Posted by Magian (151443 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Well, that's good to know I suppose. Have they revealed how is he going to be back yet?

#47 Posted by God_Spawn (43061 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online
#48 Posted by PyroFN (6164 posts) - - Show Bio

@magian: They plan to reveal how it happened in the Uncanny x-men Annual Issue.

#49 Posted by God_Spawn (43061 posts) - - Show Bio
Moderator Online
#50 Posted by PyroFN (6164 posts) - - Show Bio

@koays: Maybe once she’s free, she can talk sense into her brother from another timeline. His mama can’t seem to get through to him.