PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Really digging them in times where big part of cbm posters are ugly and generic.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, the 80s aesthetic is cool.

I'm just disappointed that this movie will most probably be bad due to all the behind the scenes complications. I mean, all the actors actually look the characters they are playing, I watched one of the MCU Spider-Man films the other day and oof, the blonde girl that looks like Gwen Stacy was supposed to be Betty Brant, some short squatamalan was supposed to be.....Flash Thompson?? A kid that looks and acts exactly like Ganke was supposed to Ned Leeds, the guy who became the Hobgoblin, lol, and Aunt May is a Thot who is getting sexed by Happy Hogan. WTF?? Who approved of that casting?!? lol.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

i actually dont think cannonball looks right, he was always supposed to have that Midwest hansom look broad shoulders almost like a blond superman in some ways and this guy looks ...

not like that lol

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cattlebattle

@mcklayn said:

i actually dont think cannonball looks right, he was always supposed to have that Midwest hansom look broad shoulders almost like a blond superman in some ways and this guy looks ...

not like that lol

Not really, originally he was a tall, skinny, gangley dude with big ears, him becoming handsome didn't become a thing until Liefeld took over. This film takes most of its inspiration from the Sinkewiecz/Claremont run from the 80s.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Neat.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Fresh indeed.

I'm just disappointed that this movie will most probably be bad due to all the behind the scenes complications. I mean, all the actors actually look the characters they are playing, I watched one of the MCU Spider-Man films the other day and oof, the blonde girl that looks like Gwen Stacy was supposed to be Betty Brant, some short squatamalan was supposed to be.....Flash Thompson?? A kid that looks and acts exactly like Ganke was supposed to Ned Leeds, the guy who became the Hobgoblin, lol, and Aunt May is a Thot who is getting sexed by Happy Hogan. WTF?? Who approved of that casting?!? lol.

Lmao, I thought I was the only who questioned this, though I didn't complain about Aunt May.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THIS film is REALLY the final Fox X-Men right?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eto: Why? Aunt May being elderly or older at least was always sort of an important part of the character. Her failing health, financial situation, or her being vulnerable on her own due to her age was always sort of one of the points of the character and a cause of concern for Peter who feels extra guilty because he could of prevented Ben's death. Having her be a self dependent Milf doesn't really do anything except provide an opportunity for comedy because Jon Favreau is hooking up with her.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle: True, but we haven't seen her mourn Ben so I can't jump to conclusions. But yeah, fair enough.

Avatar image for deactivated-64456b84cf5e8
deactivated-64456b84cf5e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks dope.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

@mcklayn said:

not like that lol

Not really, originally he was a tall, skinny, gangley dude with big ears, him becoming handsome didn't become a thing until Liefeld took over. This film takes most of its inspiration from the Sinkewiecz/Claremont run from the 80s.

No Caption Provided

Fair enough i actually own most those comics and still seem to have the Version of him from X Force cemented in my mind

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aunt may actually makes sense. It was dumb for her to be so old while peter was so young.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aunt may actually makes sense. It was dumb for her to be so old while peter was so young.

No.

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I understand, the New Mutant film is supposed to actually be considered part of the MCU. Kevin must have liked what he saw.

Plus, those posters look pretty dawn good.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By adamTRMM

They look like a band. And that's lit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8f41c584e7d
deactivated-5e8f41c584e7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn said:

not like that lol

No Caption Provided

Funny...calling out Cannonball looking nothing like the actor cast. I totally agree. But the biggest and most troublesome 'discrepancy' is the whitewashing of the minority characters. Me and the 'real' Sunspot were like.....

No Caption Provided