The exterminated preview

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By marvelfan1992

I like how they got Jean emotionally involved with this. She did literally spend over a decade with Scott raising him in the future. That did happen right? Like that is part of Jean and Scott's and Cable's 616 continuities?

Avatar image for deactivated-60e87a786cc9c
deactivated-60e87a786cc9c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I like how they got Jean emotionally involved with this. She did literally spend over a decade with Scott raising him in the future. That did happen right? Like that is part of Jean and Scott's and Cable's 616 continuities?

Yes.

But i'm interested to see how hope responds.Cable died before in Second Coming.And how this coincides with extermination.That event isn't finished yet.

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

The only thing I absolutely do not want to happen is to have Kid Cable hang around.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PyroFN

Screw you Bishop! Now is not the time to absolve your guilt. If the girl says she wants space, she wants the space.

Goodness, no matter the intention, he still tried to kill her and she isn’t getting over that. I don’t blame her for it either.

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: She needs to go Dark Messiah on his butt. Then he can start wearing a Bishop was right shirt.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashetdust: The difference will be, no one will think he was right.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jeeez,

Honestly Jean and Hope together for this book will be great. Hoping for some Rachel in this since she and Cable are so integral too eachothers backgrounds, but I can live with Jean an Hope.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

Screw you Bishop! Now is not the time to absolve your guilt. If the girl says she wants space, she wants the space.

Goodness, no matter the intention, he still tried to kill her and she isn’t getting over that. I don’t blame her for it either.

@pyrofn: She needs to go Dark Messiah on his butt. Then he can start wearing a Bishop was right shirt.

Just wait till bishop beomes hope's adoptive-step-grandfather.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Jeeez,

Honestly Jean and Hope together for this book will be great. Hoping for some Rachel in this since she and Cable are so integral too eachothers backgrounds, but I can live with Jean an Hope.

The lack of rachel here and in uncanny is really concerning.Maybe she is the one who brings Scott back with her cult.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@ashetdust: The difference will be, no one will think he was right.

Only Cyclops was right.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Honestly I can't believe they aren't done with Extermination and Exterminated or whatever the hell it is.

Jean and Hope mourning Cable...okay?.. I guess. I hope that this pushes Hope over the edge though. Also I'm worried not seeing Rachel. I think I said it before but really they don't seem to know what to do with her and now that Jean is back. Honestly they should have just turned her into a villian and kept her that way. It might be more interesting than whatever they are doing now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

So Bishop is wearing Cyclops' 90s uniform now?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guess we know why jean falls for him,such an obsession.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal said:
@jhazzroucher said:

lol : )

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal said:
@jhazzroucher said:

lol : )

She is too obsessive to give in what she really wanted.lol.

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, I thought Nature girl just talked to animals....she controls plants too? oooooookaaaaaaay. And Anole has...3 tongues and elongated noodle arms? Hadn't he lost some of his wimpy limbs and replaced them with stronger scale armored ones? And who is Metus?

Oh yeah, and Hope's back. Neat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, I thought Nature girl just talked to animals....she controls plants too? oooooookaaaaaaay. And Anole has...3 tongues and elongated noodle arms? Hadn't he lost some of his wimpy limbs and replaced them with stronger scale armored ones? And who is Metus?

Honestly Nature girl needed something to make her.....anything more then a prop. I wanna say Anole got amped during that Apocalypse crossover during the IvX era....but i literally stopped reading because of how bad it all was. Metus was Cable's friend from the Askani future, they just revealed in Cable's solo that at some point when he was being raised by Cyclops and Jean in the future Cable lost control of his TO virus and infected a little kid. The kid then basically followed Cable for his entire life attacking him through time (and inbetween old issues of comics). Hope and Cable just saved him in th last issue of the solo and brought him to the mansion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And now she's gone.Neat.

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: @koays: I do appreciate that Bishop wants to make amends and Hope is having none of it...as she shouldn't.

I don't see the logic in killing Cable only to bring back a younger Cable as well as ANOTHER techno-virus infected future mutant. Another shape-shifter at that. It appears Hope is carrying on her "father's" legacy as a tactical bada$$ and that's all well and good, but her entire reason for existing is null....is she on the road to turning on the X-Men....just like it seems all X-Men do at one point or another?

Has it been explained that Nature Girl's chlorokinesis is a secondary mutation or is it just, y'know, a "natural" fit with her other power set...if that's the case I just threw up a little. Tastes like coffee and peanut butter.

I know Anole got a boost whilst he Glob, Ernst and No-Girl were protecting some orb filled with mutant baby goo in another dystopian Apocalypse future, but I remember him getting more buff, not turning into a Stretch Armstrong with a hentai fantasy tongue.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderscream: Other then WatX-Men i wouldn't even no where to look for Nature Girl stuff. This last volume of Gen X maybe?

Who even knows what Anole can do? When i first started reading him he could camouflage, haven't seen any sign of that in years. If he could always do this it would at least explain why he has been on so many field teams including current uncanny.

Smh Screw Kid Cable.....nothing about him makes sense with what we know of Cable and he complicates his own story so much more then it already was. Really i just wish Marvel wouldve sat down and counted alternate reality kids and versions of characters before they decided to splinter Cable into 2 characters.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By cattlebattle

I still think they took the idea of Nature Girl from X-Men Apocalypse, where Magneto's daughter was a quasi original character that was a young girl that was able to.....wait for it.....*suspense*....talk to animals. I mean, it's not that unique of a thing to come up with but still.

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was an okay story. A couple of nice bonding scenes between Jean and Hope, but nothing that jumped out and said you must have this issue!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was an okay story. A couple of nice bonding scenes between Jean and Hope, but nothing that jumped out and said you must have this issue!

The back up story?What about that?

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal said:
@ashetdust said:

It makes me want to see Marvel give Scott and Maddie another chance.

I never did like they way they discarded her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashetdust said:
@mrnihal said:

Giving "them" another chance is too much.Maddie needs to reconcile with her son.Though it would be hilarious if Rachel is born of Scott & Maddie.And Jean can finally fully focus on laura & gabby.

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal said:
@ashetdust said:
@mrnihal said:

Giving "them" another chance is too much.Maddie needs to reconcile with her son.Though it would be hilarious if Rachel is born of Scott & Maddie.And Jean can finally fully focus on laura & gabby.

Or, she could just try to make a wicker man out of Cable again. Not that I'd mind if she succeeds, what with that teen cable running around.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal said:
@ashetdust said:
@mrnihal said:

Or, she could just try to make a wicker man out of Cable again. Not that I'd mind if she succeeds, what with that teen cable running around.

She'll a good mom this time,offer teen cable as a sacrifice to get back the real one.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evolution I guess.

JeannieH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The artist was really really good. Hope and Jean look really pretty. Deadpool was a surprise. I had hoped to see some remorse from Jean over losing Cable because she showed none in The Exterminated 1.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal said:
@ashetdust said:

No.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashetdust said:
@mrnihal said:

No.

Why not?

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this supposed to be before or after Extermination?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: Obviously after. Extermination #5 was supposed to come out in November.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal:

Then this should've been pushed as well...