Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By FireStarLord73194

So Magik, Havok and Vulcan are all alive?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Force and The Marauders look like that thing they always do where they just throw together random characters on a team. Not sure about it.

I don't even understand Fallen Angels considering I didn't think Psylocke was Asian anymore. Also, I should point out that Fallen Angels was a series from the 80s that Sunspot, Siryn and Ariel, who has been revived lately appeared in. Just seems really random.

The only thing I like about Excalibur is Captain Betsy.

I am not having any of the New Mutants/Generation X series.

The cover for the X-men title is weird. Wolverine looks like he was drawn by Opena or someone like that and Rachel right next to him looks like she was drawn by an art student. It's sort of distracting.

slimlim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So can we assume everything that Rosenberg did has been undone?

X-Men should just be called “DAYS OF SUMMERS” LOL

Besides the main title, I’m most intrigued by New Mutants and Excalibur.

One question though... Where is Magneto??

LightingJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only interested in og x men book

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yeah, I didn't even notice that everyone on the X-Men roster is a Summers-Grey sans Wolverine.

Koays is masturbating furiously somewhere.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle: Pfft I'm masturbating furiously right here actually!!

SUMMERS FAMILY ROAD TRIP IS CANON B*TCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The law of conservation of Wolverine is a thing again.

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture:

Interesting!!!

Excalibur and X-Men in particular have me excited for the future.

Captain Betsy and we might actually get some Jean and Rachel mother daughter interactions.

TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallen Angels... without Warren?

LowMageKage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So their still sticking with non-threatening girly looking Cable? Shame, the original was the only interesting Summers.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By Magian

@cattlebattle said:

I don't even understand Fallen Angels considering I didn't think Psylocke was Asian anymore.

Apparently after Psylocke got her original body back, Kwannon also returned and got the Asian body back. That's why both bodies are active at the same time.

Like Emma's new costume. If that's Emma lol

Who is that in the Excalibur team? Apocalypse or Genesis?

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MainJP
@cattlebattle said:

The cover for the X-men title is weird. Wolverine looks like he was drawn by Opena or someone like that and Rachel right next to him looks like she was drawn by an art student. It's sort of distracting.

That's what's screwing me up. It's like they took two PNG's from separate Comic book covers with different artists and pasted them onto this new one.

Jota23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's see:

X-Force is an interesting conce... Oh, Quentin Quire. Nevermind!

Fallen Angels- Kwannon now gets the Psylocke name too, Yup, it's a great sign when the only remarkable thing about that book we know this far, is that stupid.

Excalibur- While we're in the subject of stupid, Apocalypse is in the team. Apocalypse! I thought the schtick of having villains joining the X-Men couldn't get worse but I was wrong. Why not resurrect Hitler and give him a spot in the team, while you're at it?

Marauders- Oh goody, it's Kitty again leading a team where half the members are more capable leaders than her. It's the new X-Men Gold! Well, that would be a better name for the book because a x-team adopting the name of the group the massacred countless mutants is so wrong I can hardly process it.

New Mutants- Meh? I never cared much about them but, since it looks like all the characters Rosenberg killed in his run are being brought back (why did that run exist, anyway?), I guess their fans are happy.

X-Men- It's a Summers family book! That's not a team, it's a vision of Hell! I'd rather see a five hour documentary on paint drying then reading that! Also, how pathetic do you have to be to make a Summers family book and still not have the balls to not put Wolverine in it? Good grief, get a spine!

What a load of crap!

Jota23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The law of conservation of Wolverine is a thing again.

You poor thing! The angst of seeing him in two books...like Jean... and Baby Cable... must be tremendous to you. I don't know how you deal with it!

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle: @koays: @pyrofn@ursaber@ashetdust as much as im happy for jean/rachel interactions ............i also want to see jean and Gabriel interaction.......will he hit on her? will he go after her to annoy scott......lol i like new drama

also does wolverine have to follow jean on every team??? he's with her in x-force(so he can have time alone with her? flirt with he while summers' not around?) and in "x-men" which should be called "summers family solo (action) adventure"

TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jota23: It's not that he's in many books. It's mostly that he's in a team (the X-Men book) where he seems irrelevant rather than the Marauders book or say a solo book. If he actually has anything to contribute to that story, it's all fine and well, but atm it seems like he's just there because that one's considered the flagship book with Hickman writing it. Then again, if Logan fans prefer it like this, what do I care.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#19 god_spawn  Moderator

@cattlebattle: I noticed that too about the X-Men cover too. Wolverine looks incredibly detailed and everyone else looks...fine. It is distracting.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously why is Wolverine so much better drawn then everyone else on that cover.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Seriously why is Wolverine so much better drawn then everyone else on that cover.

lol to me he is drawn old , very very old

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

this one with angel in it is a joke

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@koays: I’m more interested as to why Hope had to tag me again and repost the cover that’s already at the top of the thread?

But for real, Logan looks great. Rachel looks like a clip art shoved in from a PowerPoint presentation. Scott looks like he’s about to do a 90’s anti drug speech while Havok and Jean provide a light show. Little Cable is...looking somewhere else, he ate the glue during Cyclops’ anti drug speech. Corsair looks like he’s about to spit his tobacco chew out before yelling something and hopping in the General Lee and about his Good Ole Boys. And Vulcan is just there.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: Wondering why Hope has tagged me again pretty much summarizes the last couple of years on Vine for me.

Seriously though Rachel looks like they glued her over a Psylocke picture....wait....no...they literally just drew her over Corsair..they have the exact same pose, thigh gap and everything.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 god_spawn  Moderator

@koays: Just noticed that too. Rachel is one of the good ole boys and Corsair will now go on to be dubbed Sarge.

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Some of the lineups are weird, but I'm mostly excited for Betsy to assume the mantle of Captain Britain like I've been clamoring for FOREVER! Not sure what the heck Apocalypse is doing there...but I'll save my judgement. Kinda wish Nightcrawler was there in his place...where is he btw?

Fallen Angels has me intrigued. Sounds like it's gonna focus on Kwannon, a lot of untapped potential there.

Curious to see why on Earth a team of X-Men would take the moniker, Marauders...not really feelin' that.

Jean on X-Force in her green and gold, why? I'd drop her, QQ and Tom and just have a 5 member team. Sage, Beast, Colossus, Domino and Wolverine sounds more X-Forcy to me.

Not interested in a totally Summercentric with a dash of Snikt main title at all. Welcome back, Havok. Your death was meaningless.

New Mutants....speaking of recent deaths; Wolfsbane, Chamber and Sunspot return and I'm guessing Mirage has something to do with it pulling some strings in Valhalla, or maybe Magik does it? Regardless, they could've used different characters rather than a mass resurrection. What about Blink, Armor, No-Girl, Maggot, etc.. I just wish we could quit falling back on "classic" lineups telling the same old stories and develop less fleshed characters. Make us become a Maggot fan, I dare you.

So...2 titles I'll pick up so far, I'll wait until previews to see if the others are worth it.

TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheInsufferable

Okay, let's see. There's a Gambit that looks like he's been training to evade MoS Superman's neck snap, there's Jubilee in perpetual 80's, and a Rictor that looks like a fan art of Cable.

No Caption Provided

Up next, there's Maggott (thank God for that), there's a Prof X without helmet (it's underwhelming to see the Cerebro he had on all the time in HoX wasn't there to hide a sharpied dick or something). And, there's a familiar picture of Wolfbane that looks Jean's age for some reason. Finally, Rachel is still "Prestige".

No Caption Provided

Ah, there's Kitana. oops, sorry, Kwannon. Sorry, it's "Psylocke." The focused totality is strong in this one.

No Caption Provided

uhhh, maybe Warren is in this book after all?

No Caption Provided

Black Tom is a good guy now? Why does he look like he's in serious rectal pain?

No Caption Provided

Hmm, Pyro looks like he's the reason for Black Tom's lack of comfort in the last pic. And what is it with Storm's face?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magian said:

Apparently after Psylocke got her original body back, Kwannon also returned and got the Asian body back. That's why both bodies are active at the same time.

I figured they brought Kwannon back. Possibly due to backlash of changing Psylocke. And that explanation is still somehow worse than what I would have imagined, lol.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

No Caption Provided

@god_spawn: @pyrofn@koays i just notice Rachel is wearing her WatXM outfit, so long "prestige"

who is the guy behind Cable Jean and what looks like Corsair?

is it Vulcan or Hellion?

Wolverine should have been on the same team as Storm and Emma Frost imo

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ursaber

@koays said:

@ursaber: Definetly Vulcan

They're bringing everyone back from the dead huh

They better not think about killing any hero or X-Men for a long time cause we all know it doesn't stick and has become a cheap cliched plot device.

Are Legion and X-Man are down for the count?

I think Cyke's suit should have been Black and Blue rather than Bue and Dark grey Blue.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: Yea Cyke needed some black on that costume along with a little yellow somewhere. Its kinda a bland design. Maybe even some silver somewhere else to make it standout more.

X-Man is chilling in his own reality. Legion seemed pretty comfortable there at the end, but hes so powerful I wouldn't be surprised if he returned.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@ursaber: Yea Cyke needed some black on that costume along with a little yellow somewhere. Its kinda a bland design. Maybe even some silver somewhere else to make it standout more.

X-Man is chilling in his own reality. Legion seemed pretty comfortable there at the end, but hes so powerful I wouldn't be surprised if he returned.

his outfit is black and blue lol hahahahaahahahaha ha ha

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

His suit looks like its been worn out and the colors are fading. It reminds me of Spider-Man's Secret War outfit which was a mismatch of black, blue and red.

X-Man let the X-Men go and stayed behind to chill, cool!

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f
deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn: So Emma’s officially an x-men again, I’m personally excited about that

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theinsufferable: @koays: So, insufferable, you’re saying that Black Tom looks like he is in rectal pain because of Pyro? Now I really hope that is Simon and not St. John. Lol!

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By PyroFN

@koays: And apparently so is Magneto.....construct perhaps like Dani?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@theinsufferable: @koays: So, insufferable, you’re saying that Black Tom looks like he is in rectal pain because of Pyro? Now I really hope that is Simon and not St. John. Lol!

Iceman: I KNOW WHAT PYRO TASTE LIKE!!!

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Koays

@pyrofn: Idk...life seed made all those people in Age of X-Man real, so who knows.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: “Iceman: I KNOW WHAT PYRO TASTE LIKE!!!”

Lol, somehow, I can imagine Bobby sounding proud of that fact where everyone else is just uncomfortable.

And never forget Summers family dinners at the table.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:
@koays said:

His suit looks like its been worn out and the colors are fading. It reminds me of Spider-Man's Secret War outfit which was a mismatch of black, blue and red.

X-Man let the X-Men go and stayed behind to chill, cool!

No!!! last i heard nate was chilling with magneto lmao

@god_spawn: So Emma’s officially an x-men again, I’m personally excited about that

yet remains dateless cause scott is elsewhere with "his true true love" jean lmao also at @pyrofn

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

Mondo has always interested me so yea, and I love Chamber curious question is where is Angel and Nightcrawler? And Cannonball even or Husk and M i thought I saw them on the cover of one of Hickmans HOX boooks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60e87a786cc9c
deactivated-60e87a786cc9c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal said:
@elpendejo said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: Emma’s at her best when she’s single anyway. No complaints here.

Like in IvX/Mothervine/Secret empire/Uncanny?

hahahah ha burn

maybe she can hook back up with iron man lol

.....or wolverine

........or magneto

Jota23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jota23: It's not that he's in many books. It's mostly that he's in a team (the X-Men book) where he seems irrelevant rather than the Marauders book or say a solo book. If he actually has anything to contribute to that story, it's all fine and well, but atm it seems like he's just there because that one's considered the flagship book with Hickman writing it. Then again, if Logan fans prefer it like this, what do I care.

You should have said that from the begining. I also don't want him in the X-Men book.

Jota23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: I’m more interested as to why Hope had to tag me again and repost the cover that’s already at the top of the thread?

But for real, Logan looks great. Rachel looks like a clip art shoved in from a PowerPoint presentation. Scott looks like he’s about to do a 90’s anti drug speech while Havok and Jean provide a light show. Little Cable is...looking somewhere else, he ate the glue during Cyclops’ anti drug speech. Corsair looks like he’s about to spit his tobacco chew out before yelling something and hopping in the General Lee and about his Good Ole Boys. And Vulcan is just there.

The answer to why Logan looks better is obvious: Yu loves drawing him. He's one of his favorites, if not favorite character to draw.

So, he figured he sould draw the hell out of him, because he sure as hell is not going to have a chance to do it in the interiors. I mean, if you're gonna have a character in a book with the sole objective of appearing in the cover, he might aswell look good in that cover.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: @mrnihal: Trust, it’s no burn at all. Even with her chaotic episode I think she’s proven that she can do much good for herself even without Scott in her life.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#50  Edited By Magian

@cattlebattle said:
@magian said:

I figured they brought Kwannon back. Possibly due to backlash of changing Psylocke. And that explanation is still somehow worse than what I would have imagined, lol.

And they also gave her the name "Psylocke" as well. Betsy appears to be going by Captain Britain now. Were they scared of being accused of cultural appropriation or something?

And that is sure a lot of Angel in the Fallen Angels book lol