• 57 results
Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bishop.........also nightcrawler and meggan having a affair(which is against the law).........love is forbidden unless married or going to marry. etc etc https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/01/14/marvel-age-of-x-man-brief-history-utopian-dystopian-sexuality-spoilers/

treated as a UA.......humans and mutants are at peace.......

all birth now takes place in artificial ‘hatcheries’. While romantic relationships are forbidden. Such relationships, seem to include Nightcrawler and Meggan, Jean Grey and Bishop, and a pregnancy is seen as the ultimate rebellion

@jhazzroucher@ursaber@pyrofn@koays@mrnihal@ashetdust@mcklayn@hawk2916

my opinion: i think "prisoner of X" is bishop cause he was dating jean grey which is not allowed unless your getting married LOL .......LOL marvel .......at least they keep the "lovers" a part LOL

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I'm sorry but this sounds soooo stuuuupid!!

Apocalypse as a hippie??!!! Wtf!!!

Sounds like just another cheap alternate reality followed by yet another reboot of the line. I wonder if Uncanny will continue and just ignore this long drawn out interruption of what six months....that is too just long for an AU

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait a second, Bishop and Jean is an actual thing now? looool

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Bishop and Jean Grey sounds interesting.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PyroFN

@hawk2916: To be fair, it does look like they are following the Age of Apocalypse route.

I suppose Apocalypse role is supposed to be ironic???Not sure why Nate would decide to spare Apocalypses life, but whatever.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PyroFN

@jhazzroucher: @adamtrmm: I know right. I’m laughing my butt off on that revelation.

Typhoid Fever was terrible, but seeing that ship become canon, even if for a brief time, is just too funny.

Edit: Also, for anyone that cares, I don’t hate the ship. I’d like to see what they do in this alternate reality for Jean and Bishop.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

I'm sorry but this sounds soooo stuuuupid!!

Apocalypse as a hippie??!!! Wtf!!!

Sounds like just another cheap alternate reality followed by yet another reboot of the line. I wonder if Uncanny will continue and just ignore this long drawn out interruption of what six months....that is too just long for an AU

LOL .......its like "Age of X" where it never happened.......only book im looking forward to is uncanny.......im not getting any "age of x-man" garbage trash

as for jean and bishop: they are going to end up apart cause bishop gets taken away for "prisoner of x" and jean is on marvelous x-men .........why cant marvel give jean's love life a break.......I'd rather have jean/colossus or jean/freakin magneto LOL

there going to be kept apart .......then when "age of x-man" is over, it would be like it never happened.......LOL

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@jhazzroucher: @adamtrmm: I know right. I’m laughing my butt off on that revelation.

Typhoid Fever was terrible, but seeing that ship become canon, even if for a brief time, is just too funny.

Bishop and jean makes no sense ........complicated by hope(summers who is on uncanny) .........never saw Bishop in any "romantic relationship" and i always thought he was kinda gay(which explains his why he was in Iceman's recent solo)

No Caption Provided

Mizerous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, this should all be ignored once its over so the X-Men can actually try something different with their next event.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its alternate u.

JeannieH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zac Thompson says this relationship will matter.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Its alternate u.

yup wont matter, once its over.........unless jean grey gets pregnant.....but that wont happen since .....look how long scemma was together and soooooo in love , yet no baby..........it will be like "age of x", cyclops had frenzy, storm had namor(which storm was married to black panther .....@jhazzroucher), psylocke had iceman(LOL), .......it will be all "smoke and mirrors"

@jeannieh said:

Zac Thompson says this relationship will matter.

LOL until cyclops finds out and blasts Bishop to a different AU LOL

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: @pyrofn jean deserves better.......scott is a waffler..........i havent been this upset since

No Caption Provided

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#14  Edited By McKlayn

pretty much like frenzy and basilisk

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: D’aawww, looks like you’re gonna have to wait longer for Jott. Didn’t I tell you Jean and Scott wouldn’t get together immediately?

Now onto shutting down what you commented:

1) “Bishop and jean makes no sense“

Relationships don’t need to make sense. People aren’t predictable...well, the interesting ones aren’t.

2) “.....complicated by hope(summers who is on uncanny) ”

Relationships are complicated. This is an alternate universe, so neither Jean, nor Bishop will have any memory of Bishop trying to kill Hope Summers. In fact, it’s entirely possible they won’t remember Hope Summers at all. Fact of the matter is, Hope plays no part in this relationship in an AU. Outside of that remains to be seen on whether the feelings linger afterward, if Hope forgives Bishop (unlikely, but possible), or if something new grows in the aftermath.

3) “....never saw Bishop in any "romantic relationship"

Neither did I. The only relationship I can recall for Bishop is with Deathbird and even that is real obscure. Needless to say, it works in Bishops favor because writers can have more freedom with how Bishop is in a relationship. Besides, you yourself said that Jean is into soldier boys. Well, here’s your soldier boy, enjoy.

4) “ i always thought he was kinda gay(which explains his why he was in Iceman's recent solo)”

Whose to say he isn’t bisexual? Or pansexual? Or demisexual? Either way, Bishop is with Jean now, so it hardly matters.

5) “yup wont matter, once its over....”

Like I said, feelings can still linger afterwards.

6) “unless jean grey gets pregnant...”

*sigh* No. As sad as it is, children don’t keep people together. A baby only complicates things. If Scott and Jean are any indication, neither Rachel, Cable, or Nate, we’re kept in mind regarding the relationship.

7) “...but that wont happen since .....look how long scemma was together and soooooo in love , yet no baby...”

Wow. That was an ignorant response if I’ve ever seen one.

Baby doesn’t equal love. Baby equals adding someone else into your family you created. Not every couple in love has a baby. Baby means they did the deed and didn’t have proper protection that still doesn’t guarantee no infant. Rachel didn’t keep Scott from having an affair with Emma. Nathan didn’t keep Jean from kissing Logan. Baby Nathan didn’t keep Scott from creating a team with X-Factor while Madelyne was dealing with her own crap.

8) “..it will be like "age of x", cyclops had frenzy, storm had namor(which storm was married to black panther .....@jhazzroucher), psylocke had iceman(LOL), .......it will be all "smoke and mirrors"

It seems Zac Thompson didn’t get the memo. And he obviously knows nothing that’s going on behind the scenes right?

9) “LOL until cyclops finds out and blasts Bishop to a different AU LOL”

Yes, because Bishop definitely wouldn’t absorb that energy and redirect it, right?

The only way that’ll work is if he feeds Bishop so much energy that Bishops is killed. Then Jean will totally want Scott after killing an innocent man, right?

PhoenixEgg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hopefully it sticks beyond this AU business.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PyroFN

@hopesummersforthefuture: And Scott’s better? Hahahahah!!!

Scott is no better than Bishop. The only thing Scott does have on Bishop is that he is less of a loose canon. Yet, Jean likes Logan, so being a loose canon won’t be an issue.

JeannieH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I can get used to this ! They make a great couple.

Yet the moment Logan steps foot, my heart will burst. I dunno myself why I love Jean/Logan so much, when they were never even in a relationship.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeannieh: @pyrofn: omg..........what if jean and bishop pretend to "be in love", to set a trap for the "against love enforcers" ........then bishop gets taken away in "prisoner of x" comic book LOL

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grimaldus3924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Grimaldus3924

Hahahahaha

This is so fucked up. Two characters without any chemistry or history, great story telling Marvel. I would have taken Jean/Logan but let's pair Jean with the guy who tried to murder Cable.

Maybe they are trying to WIN some diversity points. Just pair the most prominent black guy with the most prominent white girl.

Hahaha, fuck it. The X-men really died after Morrison

gamer_chic434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This sounds interesting although I have no plans to buy those AU books (and I'm also waiting for the 100th year for Jean & Captain America to hook up)

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grimaldus3924: 1) This is an alternate reality, their history thereby is different.

2) This is an alternate universe, thereby, Bishop didn’t try to kill Cable.

3) Bishop didn’t try to kill Cable. He tried to kill Hope Summers. That’s much, much worse.

3.5) This is an alternate reality. Ergo, Jean wouldn’t care about what happened to Hope because she wouldn’t have existed there.

4) Isn’t the most prominent black men Blank Panther and Luke Cage?

5) Morrison didn’t keep the X-Men alive.

Red_Paladin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Bishop.........also nightcrawler and meggan having a affair(which is against the law).........love is forbidden unless married or going to marry. etc etc https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/01/14/marvel-age-of-x-man-brief-history-utopian-dystopian-sexuality-spoilers/

treated as a UA.......humans and mutants are at peace.......

all birth now takes place in artificial ‘hatcheries’. While romantic relationships are forbidden. Such relationships, seem to include Nightcrawler and Meggan, Jean Grey and Bishop, and a pregnancy is seen as the ultimate rebellion

@jhazzroucher@ursaber@pyrofn@koays@mrnihal@ashetdust@mcklayn@hawk2916

my opinion: i think "prisoner of X" is bishop cause he was dating jean grey which is not allowed unless your getting married LOL .......LOL marvel .......at least they keep the "lovers" a part LOL

How is this article in any way proof of anything? it's just conjecture, assumptions or baseless assertions, and is mostly talking about the book Utopia, and the other article it cites, makes some claims that the solicits it's referencing below don't actually support, like Bishop being in the same team/book as Jean, this isn't shown or referenced in any way in either the solicits or their covers, this sounds like Bleeding cool getting ahead of themselves and jumping to conclusions...

the part of the original article that had any real weight as in this is what they were allowed to reveal was...

Because everyone is a mutant.

On the first day of the Age Of X-Man (known as The Resolution), everyone became a mutant, leading to massive “natural” disasters worldwide, which led to the new world order. The Summers Institute, raising mutants as they learn and adjust to their powers when they kick in, feeds the world.

Humanity has changed. History changed. The original five did not include the Beast but did include Nate Grey–and many of the mutants who followed are dead. Hope and her X-Men, including Cyclops, Xavier, and Wolverine sacrificed themselves.

Now in the Age Of X-Man, it seems that procreation is now no longer an individual matter. People are born in hatcheries and celebrate “hatchdays”. Unapproved romantic encounters are forbidden against some kind of guiding principles and could be the ultimate rebellion–until they are mind-wiped away.

Which gives some of the solicitations below new meaning. A pregnancy. Nightcrawler having an affair–potentially with Meggan. En Sabah Nur, the original name of Apocalypse, teaching people to love again…

Oh, and there’s a memorial to Stan Lee in the hospital grounds.

There is no mention in the original article of Bishop outside Prisoner of X solicits and what we can assume is an accidental insertion of his name in the age of X-man Alpha team lineup when he isn't mentioned in the solicits they reference or on the cover of the issue...

Red_Paladin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Red_Paladin_

@grimaldus3924 said:

Hahahahaha

This is so fucked up. Two characters without any chemistry or history, great story telling Marvel. I would have taken Jean/Logan but let's pair Jean with the guy who tried to murder Cable.

Maybe they are trying to WIN some diversity points. Just pair the most prominent black guy with the most prominent white girl.

Hahaha, fuck it. The X-men really died after Morrison

Yeah I get the impression the writers lately treat relationships like little kids playing with dolls, they just randomly smoosh two characters together and pretend to make smoochie sounds, and that suddenly means their in love, I mean they literally brainwashed Rogue and Gambit back together...

I feel that Jean and Logan is the only pairing that marvel has that would be as big a draw as Batman and Catwoman was for DC, (Before DC Chickened out, Like Marvel did with One More Day) because they a) have great chemistry, b) have a long history with each other, and c) haven't been through multiple stories that have ruined their relationship for the foreseeable future...

Red_Paladin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: Bishop was apparently in a relationship with Sage as well, at least Marvel tried to push it, I don't think anyone got really invested in it though...

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: What If they’re not?

but there is that book with Iceman leading and it says "were always watching" (i call them "against love enforcers" lol) o.0

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@del_torro: Bahahahahaha!!!! Zac probably took it as supporters getting ready to harass him.

Fan: “LOOK AT THIS POLL!! SEE!!!! NO ONE WANTS THIS!!!! NO ONE ASKED FOR TH-“

Zac: *blocks*

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_paladin_: Really? Never read about their relationship. I suppose his was around Morrisons era? I always figured that issue of the murder at the mansion was just then being buddy cops or Sherlock Holmes and Watson. (You’d think Sage would’ve been Sherlock, but instead, she is Watson)

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By PyroFN

@hopesummersforthefuture: You can be in a relationship and a rebellion you know. It’s also entirely possible that Bishop and Jean simply broke the rules somehow and Bishop paid the price.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@pyrofn said:

@del_torro: Bahahahahaha!!!! Zac probably took it as supporters getting ready to harass him.

Fan: “LOOK AT THIS POLL!! SEE!!!! NO ONE WANTS THIS!!!! NO ONE ASKED FOR TH-“

Zac: *blocks*

Maybe if the picture was Scott and Emma beside each other (instead of Scott and Wolverine) many would have supported the Bishop-Jean pairing.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: Nate just wants Jean for himself alone. That's why he imprisoned Bishop

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Hmmm

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: Nate just wants Jean for himself alone. That's why he imprisoned Bishop

LOL EWWWWWWwwwwwWWWWWwwwwww heck no.......its bad enough maddie and nate were together ......what was marvel thinking ??? they have the same DNA and close like mother son ........yuck

@pyrofn said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: You can be in a relationship and a rebellion you know. It’s also entirely possible that Bishop and Jean simply broke the rules somehow and Bishop paid the price.

no its a fake.........bishop is no good enough for jean......rather have her with colossus, kurt, magneto

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@del_torro: *sigh*

Alright, @hopesummersforthefuture, you win. Get Jean and Scott together as quickly as possible!

Avatar image for deactivated-60e87a786cc9c
deactivated-60e87a786cc9c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal: @pyrofn: so how do u think uncanny.....tomorrow will end? big flash of white and being teleported to new world nate creates ??? nate and legion hopefully separate.........

i thought nate was dying how is he walking in the AU as a older man????? When he dies, then the others will be set free and back in 616.....(im guessing) hes connected to the "new world/AU"

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Welcome back, Jean.

Bet you wish you had stayed dead, don'cha?

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By PyroFN

@ashetdust: Jean: “My husband is dead, my daughter is brainwashed, my son is dead, my granddaughter is an orphan once more and out doing god knows what, a teen version of my son is god knows where, I have given up powers rivaling a god, humanity still hates mutants, my mentor is dead (really just brainwashed into believing he is dead), and a dying all-powerful alternate version of my son who has had a relationship with my clone wants to take me to a universe that he created.....yet Angel thinks he has problems.”

Angel: “I do!”

Jean: “SHUT UP!!!!”

Red_Paladin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@red_paladin_: Really? Never read about their relationship. I suppose his was around Morrisons era? I always figured that issue of the murder at the mansion was just then being buddy cops or Sherlock Holmes and Watson. (You’d think Sage would’ve been Sherlock, but instead, she is Watson)

Yeah about then or a little after, I remember there was an issue where Sage, Emma, Storm and I think Kitty, were swapping stories to keep Storms mind off their situation, and their was some line about there being a bishop in her future, there were other indicators as well in other issues, and yeah Sage should of been the Holmes of the pair, given her computer like abilities, I don't think they ever clicked enough to wow readers though, then again I can't think of anyone I'd personally ship with Lucas Bishop, but it would probably be someone with a more physical powerset like Frenzy, because that could create an interesting dynamic...

JCG79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will be interesting to see how long it sticks around after AoX.

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I could actually see him with Rachel.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderscream: Time Travel pairing? Makes sense. I doubt @koays would approve though.

If this pairing does make it past the AU into 616 canon, @hopesummersforthefuture brings a good point about issues between Hope Summers and this relationship. Reminds me of the issues Rachel had with Emma and Scott’s relationship.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderscream: Dont play that game. Your trying to put the character in care about the most with the character second to Fantomex who annoys me the most.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

co-signed.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By PyroFN

@thunderscream: @koays: Yeah, don’t play that game! That’s @god_spawns job. (A job previously own by a user I never spoke with but know of)

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashetdust:

@pyrofn said:

@thunderscream: Time Travel pairing? Makes sense. I doubt @koays would approve though.

If this pairing does make it past the AU into 616 canon, @hopesummersforthefuture brings a good point about issues between Hope Summers and this relationship. Reminds me of the issues Rachel had with Emma and Scott’s relationship.

i know maybe after the age of x-man........nate grey will erase himself from existence , so none of the stuff he did happens.....like no more mutants on 616 earth and a "anti-mutant vaccine"........the politician guy even turned his support to help mutants