Reboot the X-MEN.

william300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just a fund idea. If they were going to reboot the X-MEN how would you do it. I'm talking about the X-MEN but you if you have an idea for a rebooted film series then go ahead and post it.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm fine with the way the films are but...

The costumes, and give everyone more of the equal role as opposed to the movies being "Wolverine and friends..."

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

I would totally nix the origin story, even get rid of Professor X. I would want a more current take on the Franchise, maybe after the Decimation, doing the Messiah Stories might make a good movie. But yea it would be Cyclops in the lead role (or atleast as leader) Emma Frost as his woman, just more modern less omg lets go back to the start of everything, and try to make it more like this or that and cram as many fan favs in as we can. Pick a story, use the characters involved do maybe a voice over summary of the state of mutants in general ect ect.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

For the comics, I'd put the X-Men in their own universe, and mutants would be the only individuals with powers.

I don't have any ideas for the films, seeing as I already enjoy them quite a bit.