User Lists: 1

Cool. We haven't seen her in a while.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think i know where all except Icicle and for some reason Beast are looking. xD

jmc247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By jmc247

@msphoenixqueen:

But, doing what? Hopefully she gives the O5 and friends a lesson or two in real time battle tactics. They could certainly use it as could Lorna.

It will be interesting to see what Lorna will think of teen Jean and teen Jean think of her. Well a lot depends on what she is up to.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, looking like Jimmy is rocking his fathers ultimate x-men gear.

jmc247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jmc247

The big question is she is there to do what?

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmc247 said:

The big question is she is there to do what?

Magneto is the leader of the X-Men Blue, so she will probably be there to help her father, i guess.

Avatar image for deactivated-5caa8c47e8598
deactivated-5caa8c47e8598

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I also heard that Emma Frost was set to make an appearance in Blue #8, with her classic white costume back.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Still not getting it but damn, that's a cheap shot at my X-Men fan sensibilities.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabumalal: Ha. Hopefully!

I must sound like a sadist but I have never hated the Inhumans as much as I did after DoX and IvX.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@rabumalal: Ha. Hopefully!

I must sound like a sadist but I have never hated the Inhumans as much as I did after DoX and IvX.

Inhumans used to be cool and as an idea and concept they still are but ever since Infinity where Inhumans began popping up like mutants they became lame. Their awesome royal family dynamic and eccentric genetic superhuman culture was underplayed and they made the Inhumans more like the governments and teams of the present rather than their own unique thing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: I love the idea of the Inhumans being a royal family, but I hate how Marvel tried to make them a copy of the X-Men. A Jack Kirby-esque Inhumans book would be much better than any other Inhuman comic that has came out in the past decade. It only made it worse when Marvel continued to force the Inhumans on us by giving them multiple titles and simultaneously reducing the number of X-books.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#14  Edited By ursaber

@ursaber: I love the idea of the Inhumans being a royal family, but I hate how Marvel tried to make them a copy of the X-Men. A Jack Kirby-esque Inhumans book would be much better than any other Inhuman comic that has came out in the past decade. It only made it worse when Marvel continued to force the Inhumans on us by giving them multiple titles and simultaneously reducing the number of X-books.

The Inhuman's fault line was Marvel's attempt to replace the X-Men with them. The Inhumans already had their own place and theme in the MU but the usurpation Marvel was using was just plain bad.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: Marvel would rather have the Inhumans be more popular than the X-Men on account of their movie and film rights. It was flawed logic to assume that the way to achieve that popularity was through the Inhumans replacing the X-Men. And so the royal family dynamic was lost in favor of a more X-Men-like approach.

Marvel did all of this to make us like the Inhumans, but it only made us hate them. I think Resurrexion was their way of realizing that (that being said, there are still a lot of things I would change about Resurrexion *cough* Cyclops *cough*).

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom

Hope she stays for some time.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to wonder....is this young Lorna from the past or older Lorna of the current timeline. Granted, the O5 don't know where their timeline is, but Magneto was looking for a way to send them back, so she could possibly come from there is it isn't real current Lorna.

jmc247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt she is time displaced though no idea as yet where she actually is.