New X-Book Starring Nightcrawler- Way of X in April 2021

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

https://www.marvel.com/amp/articles/comics/nightcrawler-new-x-men-series-si-spurrier-way-of-x?linkId=108732402&__twitter_impression=true

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

A story about Nightcrawler and religion has a lot of potential to turn to shit, but we'll see.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, I wonder who will be worshipping the villains of the X-amen. That is what I assume that panel of the Phoenix, Apocalypse, and Omega Red mean.

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Is it a church or a museum? Looks more like a capital building to me...so they're not on Krakoa.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderscream: Top panel with the Phoenix has a cross at the end of the hall, so it could be a church. It could be a cathedral connected to a capital building too, though.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invain: Lol Austen still has you shook huh?

@pyrofn@thunderscream- Remember there are all of those X-Cultist that we've seen in X-Force, Cable and Marauders who worship Mutants now.... and that's not even counting people established by Claremont, Fraction and (sigh) Aaron to dress up and pretend to be X-Men and X-villains during parties and things going back at least to 04......could easily be any of them

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@koays: That solo run in the mid 00's about Nightcrawler becomming a priest was also pretty bad.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invain said:

@koays: That solo run in the mid 00's about Nightcrawler becomming a priest was also pretty bad.

I find it a little interesting. I hated though the characterization Nightcrawler having problems with leadership. I guess Excalibur gave Kurt the very easy decisions, huh?!

Avatar image for obscureobsidian
ObscureObsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@thunderscream It looks more like a museum to me, but there's a lot of churchs, in where I live at least, that own a lot of objects with historical and artistic interest that are exposed to the public to see like it's a museum. Or churchs that even have their own museums. So it can be both things.

Also Simon Spurrier back at writing a X-Men title? One with Nightcrawler, Blink, Pixie and DJ? Sign me up.

Avatar image for deactivated-6055330d93f26
deactivated-6055330d93f26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am happy for Blink fans but personally I am not interested

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

odd that all the teleporters are on one team? seems more like a sports club than a x men team lol but yea Austen and his priest nightcrawler was horrible, so lets hope this isnt the same