Most UNDERRATED X-Men, that DESERVE a major story of their own :D

Avatar image for one_truephoenix
One_TruePhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

what are some underrated X-Men/or Mutants that you feel are REALLY awesome and deserve a great central story of their own. i am asking for a reason but its like this

who is ur pick?:

what's their goal? what's the story?:

whats their main heroic act? (to save the day):

what are the villains?:

and whats the villains plot?:

psi-bite234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By psi-bite234  Online

Captain Britain (Elizabeth braddock)

To make her own character outside the whole body swapping.

Saving the X-Men from Shadowking

Shadowking

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine.

One_TruePhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Britain (Elizabeth braddock)

To make her own character outside the whole body swapping.

Saving the X-Men from Shadowking

Shadowking

Psylocke is captain Britain???

helpm3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Blob

psi-bite234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By psi-bite234  Online
Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are so many, I can't name one.

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Many of my favorites have already been featured and had major stories. However I think a powerful and somewhat underrated character is M (Monet St. Croix). I think she could be a good character to be the central part of a major story. I'm not sure about a story but Mr. Sinister is a good X-Men villain to use possibly.

M
M

One_TruePhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle: i thoutgh Logan had a lot of comics and movies lol why choose him?

dont get me wrong I love Wolverine! Wolverine and Gambit are my faves :DDD

One_TruePhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psi-bite234: which is best Psylock, Betty or Kwannon????

@scarlet_wiccan dont give up now you can think of someone lol 😄

@irishx ooooh I never heard of M, I like the pic tho :D you would have her fight mr Sinsiter??? 😲

psi-bite234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 psi-bite234  Online

@one_truephoenix: Both are great but Besty is overall better but Kwannon is kinda underdeveloped

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@one_truephoenix: Well, she is very powerful but I was really just saying that she could be a major part of a story involving him. He is always so connected to the X-Men and mutants. With Sinister all about evolution, experimenting on mutants, and collecting DNA her having a great variety of powers could be some motivation for him.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle: i thoutgh Logan had a lot of comics and movies lol why choose him?

I was just trying to be funny, considering Wolverine has had a lot of attention over the years. I honestly don't know, I feel like most characters, so long as they are interesting, have a had a story arc or series or two where they have shined throughout the years. There is probably some villains that could get some better stories though.

One_TruePhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@one_truephoenix: Both are great but Besty is overall better but Kwannon is kinda underdeveloped

oh i see. but betsy is interesting as captain Brittain it would be nice to see her with actual mantle.

@irishx: Sinsiter is one of my favirte villains so to have a story with him as the main villain is always cool. I need to read about "M" ive never heard of her :)

@one_truephoenix said:

I was just trying to be funny, considering Wolverine has had a lot of attention over the years. I honestly don't know, I feel like most characters, so long as they are interesting, have a had a story arc or series or two where they have shined throughout the years. There is probably some villains that could get some better stories though.

well bion Logan has actually had many screw ups by writers bc they sometimes OVER RITE about him. in a way, it woud be good to have someone come along and do something innovative with him and distance from some of the junk.

someone mentioned sinister, hes one of my favorite villains and i would personally like to see a very uniquie or exotic mutant pair with him as here/villian if you knkow what i mean??? :D

yoyoyoyoBidD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By yoyoyoyoBidD

Gabriel Shepherd, Sunspot, Elixir & Mister M

One_TruePhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gabriel Shepherd, Sunspot, Elixir & Mister M

those are awesome choices! i especaiily like Mr M and Elixir what kind of story would you wanna see???

Jota23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine.

I'm still waiting for the solo book that was promised.

One_TruePhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jota23: whch solo book for Wolverine tell me about it???

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

No Caption Provided

A deep dive into his connection to apoc (it was mentioned right after decimation and quickly forgotten) add a good team of people a small one, maybe husk or angel? Monet, even a cyclops or wolverine and let him take the front and unlock his hidden potential or at least some of it (as shown in gen x when he was mimiced by synch) would be fun, could even make it an Excalibur arc and make him a prominent member of that team (he is british after all) Still id like to see him in a X corp like thing since thats how he was brought in and seems to be people he has the most chemistry with but dont matter too much

Jota23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@one_truephoenix: What I meant was that the Wolverine solo book we have now has so many other characters in it, it can't even be considered a solo book..

One_TruePhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jota23 said:

@one_truephoenix: What I meant was that the Wolverine solo book we have now has so many other characters in it, it can't even be considered a solo book..

oh wow i can see that ._. why writers get screwy with thse narratives? smh

One_TruePhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn said:
No Caption Provided

A deep dive into his connection to apoc (it was mentioned right after decimation and quickly forgotten) add a good team of people a small one, maybe husk or angel? Monet, even a cyclops or wolverine and let him take the front and unlock his hidden potential or at least some of it (as shown in gen x when he was mimiced by synch) would be fun, could even make it an Excalibur arc and make him a prominent member of that team (he is british after all) Still id like to see him in a X corp like thing since thats how he was brought in and seems to be people he has the most chemistry with but dont matter too much

I know of Chamber i think he would be very interesting to write a major story around :D

you came up at an awesome story thats better than alot of the newer comics a friend of mine who loves Chamber said with his psyonic poers he would make an interesting phoenix too and i love the phoenix force just wished it had more diverse narratives with other awesome mutants in a main story too. but with chamber in excaliber (i read some of excalibur comics) that would be a great place of him to be :D