Jean Grey returns / Thoughts on Scott x Emma x Jean?

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ursaber: ah ah ah no spoilers... Its really not that graphic, but I did go ahead and link it instead of posting it directly... You have to admit its pretty hilarious. I just wanted to see Hope's reaction lol... I mean its just a good nature joke, we're all friends here right?

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Oh my god that would be so much better than what she has on now.

No Caption Provided

i like this recent look(that she has now) ......its a mix of old and new with the X-thing

No Caption Provided

i didnt like this look she wore one time^^ made her look more like disco dazzler lol

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: I feel like it’s because she has a inferiority complex due to how she was treated as a child and feels if she didn’t dress that way people would think she was plain.

i kinda thought it was like she was the nerd goofy kinda ugly girl as a teen and wanted to be fiends with the popular kids who were pretty and confident........the popular mean girl was well mean to emma.........emma wanted to be popular and i guess that comes with wearing the best clothes and acting like a snob(acting like ur better then everyone else)

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f
deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Yeah that’s also probably it. I also love how Emma was also witty when she was a teen. If you read her solo she has some great comebacks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Also When was the last pic. The dazzled one, I’ve never seen her wear anything like that. It’s so unfashionable.even Her new x men outfit was better than that and that’s saying something

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Also When was the last pic. The dazzled one, I’ve never seen her wear anything like that. It’s so unfashionable.even Her new x men outfit was better than that and that’s saying something

from uncanny x-men vol 2 number im not sure 7 or 8 or 9? LOL she only wore it once, looks like a disco flare thing the pants at the bottom was flared / \(like bottom jeans of the 70's)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@iamre321: its nothing short of cruel LOL. To hopesummers man.

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:

@iamre321: its nothing short of cruel LOL. To hopesummers man.

Haha I just wanted to see Hope's reaction lol. You make it sound so graphic lol, it was just a comic making fun of the love triangle... I feel like Hope did click the link but doesn't want to show the reaction lol...

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By iamre321
No Caption Provided

@elpendejo: I want Emma to help Jean improve her fashion. I like to think that Emma was an influence on Magik...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamre321: I feel like Jean wouldn’t be able to pull off Emma’s fashion. Then again not a lot of marvel characters could. I remember when Jean was wearing her black queen costume, she really looked out of place in it.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@iamre321: God just looking at that cover.... That sword looks so stupid!

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

@iamre321: God just looking at that cover.... That sword looks so stupid!

Looks like a JRPG magic weapon.

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I kind of like the stupidly big sword.

I’ll now go hang my head in shame.

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elpendejo: Ehh I liked it, I think part of it has to do with the art style at the time, also her hair could've been done a little better. I do think she can definitely pull off the look though seeing as how Maddie can pull it off and they are physically the same person...

I do agree with Hope though, Jean could try dressing more like Storm; sexy yet classy at the same time...

znop01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamre321 said:
No Caption Provided

@elpendejo: I want Emma to help Jean improve her fashion. I like to think that Emma was an influence on Magik...

Why would you want Jean to dress like a underpaid Prostithoe?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamre321: I’d rather have jean wear what she usually wears. I mean it’s not in her character to wear revealing clothes unlike Emma and Storm.

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamre321: @elpendejo: i dont want to say anything mean but ..........emma frost fans are called "Frostitutes"

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamre321 said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: Lol what? Did you just make that up or are you just mad about the pic?

no i saw it on a emma frost fan site :P XD

i think it was the emmafrostfiles.com

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: But what'd you think of the pic? And yeah I agree with ElPendejo its pretty funny I like it as well..

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamre321 said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: But what'd you think of the pic? And yeah I agree with ElPendejo its pretty funny I like it as well..

i still didnt see it and im not going to :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: It’s honestly not that bad. Basically cyclops giving Emma a heart and theyboth have a thought bubble that shows them doing it. Doesnt show any naughty organs or anything. It’s pretty tame compared to some things that have gone down in comic. Honestly you’re probably gonna be disappointed when you see it. I certainly was, I thought it was gonna be much worse.

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Why? Was it because of what @ursaber 's comment?

Dammit @ursaber you scared her off lol...

@elpendejo: Yeah its really not, wasn't meant to be raunchy or anything. It was just a funny joke for valentine's day but hope was too scared....

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: whatever man lol you can if you want.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: @iamre321: @pyrofn still in 2018 for the year 2018 .........Jott 2 scemma 0

No Caption Provided

ty x-men blue :D XD :D

also from solicits :

X-MEN BLUE #28 LEG

(W) Cullen Bunn (A) R. B. Silva (CA) Mike Choi

The conclusion of the Mothervine story! The ultimate fate of the White Queen and Havok revealed!Magneto reveals a secret plan – and secret allies – to counter the chaos caused by Mothervine! But some of the new X-Men will not make it out of this adventure alive!

^^doesnt look good for ol' queenie and havok LOLOLOLOLOLOL :P XP

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: You know full well I support young Jean and young Scott’s relationship hints. It’s the older versions I have problems with.

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Haha nope. How can the score just be whatever you say it is?... Tyke and Jeen are always being hot and cold to each other, why do they even have the psychic link anyway they aren't even that close yet. Also Tyke already likes Bloodstorm so... Also the link that I posted beats anything you have so just bow down to the queen.

@znop01 don't say that about her, there's much they can learn from each other.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: You know full well I support young Jean and young Scott’s relationship hints. It’s the older versions I have problems with.

:D XD

@iamre321 said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: Haha nope. How can the score just be whatever you say it is?... Tyke and Jeen are always being hot and cold to each other, why do they even have the psychic link anyway they aren't even that close yet. Also Tyke already likes Bloodstorm so... Also the link that I posted beats anything you have so just bow down to the queen.

@znop01 don't say that about her, there's much they can learn from each other.

LOL i was baiting u and u both fall into my trap!!!!!!

I'll just leave this here \/ \/:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By iamre321

@hopesummersforthefuture: Uhhhh what? What was the trap?... We were just talking like we usually do.... but you didn't even counter my argument... You can post all the memes you want but that doesn't change the facts , also like I said my link beats anything you have... just give into Emma already, she is the queen.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: @iamre321: also relationships that start off as affairs dont last very long anyways........i think it has something to do with karma but whatever.........heres some facts

In fact, it's pretty rare that two people in an affair end up married, and are still married after 5 years. Those that do marry face this sobering statistic: They are twice as likely to end up in divorce than marriages that didn't start out as an illicit relationship.

so even if scott and emma married, there marriage wouldnt last lmao ......no wonder marvel didnt let them marry, they know the facts too

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Nope. They didn't let them marry because marriages are boring , break ups and new relationships are exciting, that's why marriages in Marvel don't last- Scott x Jean, Panther x Storm , Peter x MJ, Hank x Jan, Clint x Bobbi, etc... Plus there's many alternate realities where they get married, have kids, etc... so.. Scemma: 3 , Jott: 1 .

GladeusEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Well, the life of an X-Men is tumultuous at best, so I'm not sure a superhero marriage can be held in the same account.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamre321:

@hopesummersforthefuture: Well, the life of an X-Men is tumultuous at best, so I'm not sure a superhero marriage can be held in the same account.

and then marvel goes and makes kitty and peter get married LOL...........i just kinda hope it will push kitty and peter into "early retirement" and settle down and have kids........away from x-men.......i heard alot of complaints about kitty in gold

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Scemma: 3 , Jott: 1 ;) also can't wait till 2nd issue of red comes out, artist is decent but draws jean kinda ugly...

GladeusEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and then marvel goes and makes kitty and peter get married LOL...........i just kinda hope it will push kitty and peter into "early retirement" and settle down and have kids........away from x-men.......i heard alot of complaints about kitty in gold

That though, is a whole other can of worms. First, that was after Kitty was on and off with Starlord, because - X-Men have lots of options. Second, they made Kitty propose to Peter, if only to subvert the masculine norm. Third, they'll never sideline Kitty Pryde after spending so much time turning her into a premiere leader and making her swole.

Actually though, have Kitty and Peter had an actual marriage ceremony?

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

That though, is a whole other can of worms. First, that was after Kitty was on and off with Starlord, because - X-Men have lots of options. Second, they made Kitty propose to Peter, if only to subvert the masculine norm. Third, they'll never sideline Kitty Pryde after spending so much time turning her into a premiere leader and making her swole.

Actually though, have Kitty and Peter had an actual marriage ceremony?

LOL i actually liked starlord and kitty........but mostly starlord, hes sooooooo dreamy........plus he has the peter parker appeal(ie funny wit but doesnt come off as mean, cutely handsome, and some what of a leader)

now i kinda want real jean and starlord as a couple LOL ........why not?????

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342  Edited By PyroFN

@iamre321 said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: the thirst is strong with this one....

Yup. They are pro Scott more than Jean if anything. I could tell by all the reasons they use to propel Jott. Meanwhile, this is how I see Scotts relationships

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

And Now

No Caption Provided

And yet if I were Jean, I would have had absolutely enough. React the same way Teen Jean did to the indecisiveness. No real person would stick this long in the relationship with someone who cant make up their mind, especially AFTER MARRIAGE.

No Caption Provided

Its because of the unrealistic nature that I react this way to Jott

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yes, It's that strong.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: LOL but im not pro scott.........im pro jean and scott makes jean happiest...........he is the love of her life even logan thought so even calling them "a couple of dudly-do-rights" and "u always belong with "THAT GUY" MEANING SCOTT!!!!!!!!! If jean ends up with someone else, it will be a "Second choice" or "sloppy seconds" type of thing

i actually quit comics cause they killed off jean(made her husband cheat on her) what kinda of sick happy ending is that for a hero like jean????? then came back thing hope was jean lol 2010 then had to catch up on what i missed starting with astonishing and house of M........both stories was great........i really like wheldon, i wish he could have wrote a jean grey book nowadays

#TEAMJOTT4EVER

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

^^her favorite hero???? hmmm LOL

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamre321 said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: What issue is that last one from anyway?

@pyrofn : This site says that in alternate worlds he was with Rogue and Carol, do you know if this is true?

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/roguevampire/lists/cyclops-lovers/14535/

I also read on the wiki that Domino had a thing for him, know anything about that?

But yea I agree Jean deserves someone who treats her better.

well judging by the costumes its morrion's run when cassandra was attacking again......or she was in a dead body.......i dont know which new x-men number

2) i never heard of any alt worlds where scott was with rogue or carol.......

3) i never heard of domino liking scott......and it would be weird since she was with logan or cable........i remember in morrison's run domino was making fun of scott's emotional state, where logan defended him and said he was going through a ruff time........then logan said "he is so wind tight, that only dogs could hear his farts" LOL <<<<morrison

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: 1) No, it makes Scott happiest, but once he changes his mind, all that happiness goes down the drain and he runs to the nearest girl in the vicinity.

2) Logan claimed that for Jeans sake. Not because he believed it. Otherwise, he never would’ve claimed that Jean was too scared to go for what she really wanted.

3) If Jean ends up with someone else, it’s because she moved on honey and frankly, so should you. Checkmate, dear.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamre321: I’ve no clue on any of them. Sorry.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: @iamre321: and now for some humor and seriousness

No Caption Provided

they sleep the same way^^ soulmates no? LOL i think bendis wanted emma and logan to get together but of course marvel nixed that LOL

No Caption Provided

wolverine acted this way towards jott before u two LOL XD XP :D

No Caption Provided

^^ jott rules awww :')

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GladeusEx

Forum Posts