Jean Grey returns / Thoughts on Scott x Emma x Jean?

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#901  Edited By ursaber

@iamre321: to conclude, a marriage and a normal relationship are two entirely different beasts. Marriage guaranteed the two would remain together and advance to the next stage of their life together. The same cannot be said for "just being together" as they could break up at any time. Their marriage and a part of their souls still belong to Mephisto. That is still a big negative. And finally, Peter also sacrificed his unborn daughter. He lost everything.

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamre321 said:

@hopesummersforthefuture : So... it looks like Jean is dead again and once again Scott and Emma are alive together...

HAHAHAHA HA HA

but emma isnt a x-men anymore.......according to x-men black, she back with the hellfire......

@pyrofn and while at the topic LOL

scott and emma wouldnt have gotten together after jean died..........jean pushed them together "literary" ........scott really wanted to walk away from x-men and from emma LOL

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f
deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Doesn’t mean he wouldn’t get back together with her. Besides, Emma went away from the X-men because Scott died. If there’s anyone who could bring her back, it’s him.

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Doesn’t mean he wouldn’t get back together with her. Besides, Emma went away from the X-men because Scott died. If there’s anyone who could bring her back, it’s him.

Yep, exactly.

I hope Scott turns to Emma for help.

@hopesummersforthefuture: Jean didn't push them together, she helped ease his guilt for what happened. He had always wanted to move on with Emma.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamre321: @pyrofn

yeah......sorry but emma makes scott looks bad.........marvel needs/wants to clean up his act and be the boyscout military leader we all really love XDXD XD

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#907  Edited By PyroFN

@hopesummersforthefuture: Out of guilt for what he did to Jean, not because he didn’t love Emma. Read the Marvel article below and from Marvel themselves, they say that Jean realized her marriage had ended backed up by Scott in Endsong:

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/jean-grey-psychic-violence

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/zErrqPQGGe5pYp4fqnI9vlC78-0cULOzVT9JJPEtShyS1BzBwgFMhwxXCXo9HP0v4IMxR7Ckx8Q5=s1600

Back to the corner with you brat.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#908  Edited By PyroFN

@hopesummersforthefuture: Emma doesn’t make Scott look bad.

If Scott looks bad, which in my opinion he doesn’t, it’s because Scott makes himself look bad. Don’t pawn off responsibility for Scott’s actions on Emma. Scott is a big boy who makes his own decisions. End of story.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: Out of guilt for what he did to Jean, not because he didn’t love Emma. Read the Marvel article below and from Marvel themselves, they say that Jean realized her marriage had ended backed up by Scott in Endsong:

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/jean-grey-psychic-violence

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/zErrqPQGGe5pYp4fqnI9vlC78-0cULOzVT9JJPEtShyS1BzBwgFMhwxXCXo9HP0v4IMxR7Ckx8Q5=s1600

Back to the corner with you brat.

i dont want it to be over.........brah ha ha

No Caption Provided

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: As much as I hate to admit it, yeah, there is still a possibility for Scott and Jean to happen. I do believe that and believe it or not, I do love them together. I even have a bookmark pin of Jean and Scott from their famous marvel couples action figure set. They are slotted in a picture frame in front of a picture of my parents.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: As much as I hate to admit it, yeah, there is still a possibility for Scott and Jean to happen. I do believe that and believe it or not, I do love them together. I even have a bookmark pin of Jean and Scott from their famous marvel couples action figure set. They are slotted in a picture frame in front of a picture of my parents.

<3

hell froze over......we make peace now :) :D XD

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamre321 said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: @hopesummersforthefuture: Aww... This is so cute...

I guess I can let Hope have her happy moment...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

i could be nice too.......my favorite scemma moment (vacation in savage land).....scemma had some sweet moments

No Caption Provided

there was this part where ......emma says "you know whats my favorite about this place" and scott says "its clothing optional" LOL

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@iamre321: bigger pic

No Caption Provided

this part is funny ......jeen says "i dont care about ur gross sexy party"

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

since when is scott particular about "his jean??" ha ha @pyrofn

still my favorite of course

No Caption Provided

the colors at night are beautiful......my fav color is blue

Avatar image for deactivated-60e87a786cc9c
deactivated-60e87a786cc9c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@pyrofn: You of all people should not lose your touch.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: I’m not entirely sure. Endsong 4?????? I’d ask a Cyclops expert, but I doubt they could answer that question. So, I got nothing. :/

Red is my favorite color.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: I’m not entirely sure. Endsong 4?????? I’d ask a Cyclops expert, but I doubt they could answer that question. So, I got nothing. :/

Red is my favorite color.

huh? im lost!!!

if ur referring to this "since when is scott particular about "his jean??" ha ha @pyrofn "

i was commenting when scott told jean/xorn "not my jean" from BOTA

i guess scott only likes "his jean616 one)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i was commenting when scott told jean/xorn "not my jean" from BOTA

i guess scott only likes "his jean616 one)

When future brotherhood escaped the JSG?

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: @pyrofn :

Happy V-day guys.

This is one of my favorite Scemma pics

No Caption Provided

Was able to get this variant cover recently for a great price, very happy...

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamre321 said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: @pyrofn :

Happy V-day guys.

This is one of my favorite Scemma pics

No Caption Provided

Was able to get this variant cover recently for a great price, very happy...

its like the reversed vampire novel(twilight) instead of the guy being a vampire LOL

great now i want to see scott as a vampire LOL

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture:Lol I think its supposed to be like a reference to like evil succubus seducing the pure hero, etc...

Its a cool cover, glad I was able to get it.

I'm still looking for the Scott/Jean wedding issues in the wild

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamre321 said:

@hopesummersforthefuture:Lol I think its supposed to be like a reference to like evil succubus seducing the pure hero, etc...

Its a cool cover, glad I was able to get it.

I'm still looking for the Scott/Jean wedding issues in the wild

i bought jean/scott's wedding like 6 years ago......for 10 dollars :)

i also have jean and phoenix wedding graphic novel

No Caption Provided

<<<this one was 40 dollars.........they have a new one for 100 dollars(it had more comics in it , it has search for cyclops mini that i want, )

but it has what's in the 40 dollar one, i dont want a double of a double lol

but that search for cyclops mini is tempting lol

i also have x-men inferno graphic novel, but in black and white, it was 40 dollars, the one with color was 100 lol

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture:

? You can still find it online for $10 or less, but I don't wanna pay for shipping so I'm looking for a copy in my local area.

What Graphic Novels are you talking about? Those prices seem really high, they are Graphic novels and not Tpb?

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#926  Edited By iamre321
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#928  Edited By iamre321

@hopesummersforthefuture: Is this the one you are talking about?

https://www.amazon.com/X-Men-Wedding-Cyclops-Phoenix-Omnibus/dp/1302913220/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_14_t_0/131-0489052-9479511?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=8AA4XA19KWDTQAGFX06J

Not sure why its so expensive... not sure what the $40 one you were talking about was...

Its cool though, I don't really collect the books , only the comics

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamre321 said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: Is this the one you are talking about?

https://www.amazon.com/X-Men-Wedding-Cyclops-Phoenix-Omnibus/dp/1302913220/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_14_t_0/131-0489052-9479511?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=8AA4XA19KWDTQAGFX06J

Not sure why its so expensive... not sure what the $40 one you were talking about was...

Its cool though, I don't really collect the books , only the comics

before the omnibus wedding there was a $40 one with fewer pages then the omnibus.......it had the comics before the wedding, the proposal, then wedding, some stuff about xavier, then wedding what if?(the omnibus has those plus search for cyclops and others, its more bigger)

oh the bookstore(not comicbook store, regular book store) might have some older graphic novel books, that's where i find mine :)

JeannieH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where is Emma? Why isn't she with Scott? I thought with him back she would rush to his side. Emma absolutely loves Scott and would do almost anything for him. She grieved him, she was terribly heartbroken when he died. Going up against him seems uncharacteristic for her. Am I the only one that thinks that?

JCG79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#931  Edited By JCG79

The grief was so intense it burned her love for him out of her system.

Now, she will not go up against him, and will likely end up helping him, but I doubt she'll try to get back together anymore. She's done with that.

Well, that's according to X-Men Black, remains to be seen how Rosenberg will interpret that. I am no mind-reader!

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jcg79:

@jeannieh said:

Where is Emma? Why isn't she with Scott? I thought with him back she would rush to his side. Emma absolutely loves Scott and would do almost anything for him. She grieved him, she was terribly heartbroken when he died. Going up against him seems uncharacteristic for her. Am I the only one that thinks that?

i like the idea of emma and scott fighting.........emma not a x-men anymore she "black king" lmao

we know tyke blames emma for everything.......and now old scott has tyke's memories, watch out, emma

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

JeannieH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: I understand that you want her to be evil and all but there has to be a gradual transition. Scott is the only man she has ever loved, she can't just up and say I am going to go against him. Also, you want Emma to be good otherwise Scott going back to Jean would be too easy. It'll be like she's evil babe, how about you and me. No, all three need to be heroes then Scott going back to Jean (if that happens) will make much better story and also good for Jean.

Jean ain't no doormat that she will accept Scott now that Emma is evil. Nope! There needs to be more that just convenience.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeannieh said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: I understand that you want her to be evil and all but there has to be a gradual transition. Scott is the only man she has ever loved, she can't just up and say I am going to go against him. Also, you want Emma to be good otherwise Scott going back to Jean would be too easy. It'll be like she's evil babe, how about you and me. No, all three need to be heroes then Scott going back to Jean (if that happens) will make much better story and also good for Jean.

Jean ain't no doormat that she will accept Scott now that Emma is evil. Nope! There needs to be more that just convenience.

yeah well the facts still remain, from uncanny x-men annual, scott wanted to see jean

yet no mention of emma???????

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeannieh: @hopesummersforthefuture:

Sorry to chime in...but would Logan or maybe even Bishop play a factor in this? I know Jean and Logan has some history, and recently Jean and Bishop has at least a physical thing going on...but in a new reality(AoX).

Anyways, love rivalry can always produce interesting stories, in particular with beings of power. IMO

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeannieh: @hopesummersforthefuture:

Sorry to chime in...but would Logan or maybe even Bishop play a factor in this? I know Jean and Logan has some history, and recently Jean and Bishop has at least a physical thing going on...but in a new reality(AoX).

Anyways, love rivalry can always produce interesting stories, in particular with beings of power. IMO

i dont think loganXjean will ever happened.........they could have in Morrison's run but didnt.......i prefer stormXlogan

to me, the "Core four" of the x-men like the most important are logan/jean/scott/emma, i like drama but i prefer jott more then anything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Cable : If you mention emma again dad, you're gonna be trapped here for rest of your life.I'm with my bro, X men can go to hell.

JeannieH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign: I would love nothing more than Jean get together with Logan. That man has loved her with all his heart even after her death. My name is what it is for a reason.

Why I think Marvel would not get them together is because Logan is supposed to be this tragic character who puts other's happiness before his and he is also away saving the world far too many times with many solo series. In other words, he is money and tying him down won't make for good drama.

The point I am trying to make is that should Jean and Scott decide to get together, it should be because there was another option(Emma) not because it was convenient. That would just break Jean's character. She is a bin that is okay to pick up scraps. nuh uh!

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#940 god_spawn  Moderator

I vote a new relationship start.

Sabretooth and Storm. She clearly has a thing for beastial or jungle themed heroes. I am for the push of ViRolo.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

@god_spawn: how you would start these relationship ?

Any ideas ?

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote a new relationship start.

Sabretooth and Storm. She clearly has a thing for beastial or jungle themed heroes. I am for the push of ViRolo.

hahahahaha ha ha

i dont want to be that kinda person but .......Sabretooth is a idiot

i think storm was joking with RR .........plus if that "beastial" thing was true, she would consistently throw herself at Beast(hank) lol

No Caption Provided

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamre321 said:

@hopesummersforthefuture@pyrofn So... I just stumbled across E is for extinction and Scott literally says "I don't even know what I saw in her, Emma..."

No Caption Provided

but he also says "other then everything" LOL awww

but this is from secret wars set 20 yrs since jean died (i dont count secret wars as canon, more like a "what if" series)

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grr.... >:(

But he also doesn't defend Jean whenever Emma talks trash about her so...

No Caption Provided

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn@ursaber@koays : Have you guys been reading Uncanny and war of realms x-men? Is it just me or have Scott and Dani gotten a lot closer lately? Possible new couple?

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamre321: If you read New Mutants v3 and even v2 to an extent Scott and Dani have kinda had this weird Respect and tension around eachother since at least the Utopia Era.

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Hmm... interesting, don't know too much about that. All I remember is Dani making a deal with Hela to beat Ares during Dark Reign.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamre321: I hope that doesn’t come to fruition, personally, but it makes sense considering that there has been a lack of telepathic one-on-one time for Scott.