Inhumans vs X-Men #5 Discussion

GeekMangacomic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Anybody else love the Moon Girl/Forge/Iso team right now?

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

They kinda spoil what happens next in the latest Moon Girl.

GeekMangacomic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PyroFN

I was pretty confused, and a little annoyed, at the way Karnak took Jean down. Also a little annoyed with how they had Havok handle the situation. Medusa didn't even bring good arguments. Still, his statement about Cyclops not deserving avenging peaks my interest. Annoyed that Cyke decided to attack Emma, but it was seen from a mile away, so not surprising. Did not like Storm saying they didn't know what they were doing.

The good included the nuhumans and two mutants working together. Liked the outcome of Colossus vs Gorgon. Liked that Black Bolt wasn't immediately ready for a fight and still had problems with his voice after the escape. The best thing about this issue was Magneto. Him saying that it was enough and that panel with him lift in the black bird above both the mutants and nuhumans was a really great shot.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We should have stopped reading after the ivx#1. Everything went downhill after that. Even the artworks are not good anymore.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it was ok ........cant wait for the next one.......emma's plans revealed.

some one fix havok's face .....i dont like it, what girl would want him now lol....if it was a little scar i wouldnt mind...even some of his hair is missing.

im guessing someone dies in IvX......they already killed cyclops so now a inuhuman will die.....im guessing blackbolt then resurreXtion will happen and the inhumans want blackbolt back and x-men/emma want cyclops back @koays

GeekMangacomic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn:

He didn't say Cyclops wasn't worth avenging.

First of all:

Havok knows Cyclops died of Terrigen, not the Inhumans.

Havok just said that he owed Cyclops, but he wouldn't kill anybody for him.

MTOL008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this will end with Emma back on in the "bad guy "position and final exclusion of her from the main team of the X-mens, what I dont totally hate cause she works better as evil anyway. I agreed that seems crazy Karnak take Jean down but I think they dont want to "explore " Jeans full potential powers for now probably gonna have a storyline just for that, so for that is better give her a more "minor "part.
and they never really kill anyone, yes they did kill Cyclope but just cause they have a spare pice from the past there how will probably stay around a fill the part of the old one like Jean is doing and blackbolt will not die cause he is seem in the future on Old man logan storyline, yeah thoses guys always find a way to get back to life so in any case hardly one of the main characters will be out. Im just curious to know what will happen after the cloud be destroy. how the Inhumans will react with the mutants.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed

We should have stopped reading after the ivx#1. Everything went downhill after that. Even the artworks are not good anymore.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The only real thing I like in this issue was the X-Men and the NuHumans teaming up to try to solve this issue. I also like the Forge/Moon Girl team up.

What I hate about this issue:

• Medusa saying that she will kill Havok if he kills Black Bolt. Medusa is stupid! She won't even survive a plasma blast from Havok.
  • Karnak vs. Jean Grey and Fantomex= PIS is REAL!
  • The Inhuman Royal Family
  • Havok not killing Black Bolt (I'm sorry but I'll kill Black Bolt and laugh at the same time).

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtol008 said:

I think this will end with Emma back on in the "bad guy "position and final exclusion of her from the main team of the X-mens, what I dont totally hate cause she works better as evil anyway. I agreed that seems crazy Karnak take Jean down but I think they dont want to "explore " Jeans full potential powers for now probably gonna have a storyline just for that, so for that is better give her a more "minor "part.

and they never really kill anyone, yes they did kill Cyclope but just cause they have a spare pice from the past there how will probably stay around a fill the part of the old one like Jean is doing and blackbolt will not die cause he is seem in the future on Old man logan storyline, yeah thoses guys always find a way to get back to life so in any case hardly one of the main characters will be out. Im just curious to know what will happen after the cloud be destroy. how the Inhumans will react with the mutants.

lol sorry to burst ur bubble but emma will never be a bad guy again, might do bad things but that is all. the only thing she is good for is being cyclops' girlfriend eye-candy......but i will always be team scott/jean

MTOL008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture:

that sounds very weird in many levels.

first of all i do agreed Emma is not a total bad guy, I made a mistake in choose of words, she is maybe write is a more realist way so she is move by emotions and correctly mood, she ALWAYS even when was on the mean team of Xmen have a "lower bar "in some topics where other heroes would find not accepted and she was always okin b"breaking a few eggs for the greater good". I think have very little to argument about that, but " girlfriend eye-candy "if not Scott limited her, she manage to organized to put in action all the war plain against the Inhumans, take down they heaviest beaters and in many other cases save the day and with telepathic as equal to prof Charles X. so no she is not just the eye-candy.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtol008 said:

first of all i do agreed Emma is not a total bad guy, I made a mistake in choose of words, she is maybe write is a more realist way so she is move by emotions and correctly mood, she ALWAYS even when was on the mean team of Xmen have a "lower bar "in some topics where other heroes would find not accepted and she was always okin b"breaking a few eggs for the greater good". I think have very little to argument about that, but " girlfriend eye-candy "if not Scott limited her, she manage to organized to put in action all the war plain against the Inhumans, take down they heaviest beaters and in many other cases save the day and with telepathic as equal to prof Charles X. so no she is not just the eye-candy.

she took blackbolt down by catching him off-guard(inhumans/mutants had a pact not to bother each other) sneaky........but the inhumans escaped and are coming for them.

MTOL008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtol008 said:

she took blackbolt down by catching him off-guard(inhumans/mutants had a pact not to bother each other) sneaky........but the inhumans escaped and are coming for them.

does not take the fact that she manage all that the starts the IvX, that she was the one that organized everything, got in touch with all the members and figure out how they would neutralized than and before that who she would use convert the could into something not poisoned and how to use the image "Scott" as an martyr so she had a excuse to convince the other mutants into starting a war cause that was the only way.
the X-men knew that in some point the Inhumans would be able to break free but just want time to destroy the could.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Havok was such a b@$ch!!!!

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekmangacomic: OK. That was what I meant. Bad wording. I ain't perfect, even though I am. :P

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Karnak doesnt even have tp. He should have been tossed around in jean and fantomex's mindscape. What ever happened to Jean's absorbing someone's psychic energies? Karnak should be in coma now.

Im fuming mad on how marvel writers are downplaying the X-Men. They won in one issue and lost on 4 issues. Grrrr! Im starting to hope they'd use the Phoenix card but its too late already. :(

GeekMangacomic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By GeekMangacomic

@darthphoenix:

Karnak is boderline omnipotent.

He can see the flaw in all things. He saw the flaws in the illusion.

((He committed suicide during Inhumanity actually. But he came back from the dead because he "Saw the flaw in the afterlife.))

He's also killed any army of people with about the same power of Banshee by screaming at the right frequency, which made their heads explode.

((On a side note, I'm salty that they had a Old Man Logan vs Karnak fight in EXM #19, which I've wanted for a while, and only had it for one panel in the background.))

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What I liked was Storm getting mind controlled/possessed. Where are the legion of Storm's fan screaming about her indomitable will and how it's not possible due to her having lightening on her brain or something. Going to have to save a scan of that for the battles forum because evidently scans beat logic.

Avatar image for shepardoakenprime
ShepardOakenPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashetdust: I mean if you want to take that one instance compared to other instances that heavily outweighs it proving she is highly resistant to such then go ahead. Just remember this is the same issue that Jean got taken out by a pebble...

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Rubear

@geekmangacomic said:

Anybody else love the Moon Girl/Forge/Iso team right now?

I find funny contradiction between my distate to inhumans in general (going right to hatred in case of Black Bolt and Medusa) and fact that i found Iso quite likeable. Moon Girl so is... sorta irritating. But idea of their team up is totally right.

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shepardoakenprime:

Oh I know. I'm just poking fun at it, hence my comment about scans beating logic. But I am a little surprised at the lack of fanrage. Maybe people are just waiting for IvX to end so they can get to reading the new monthly titles.