How screwed is Emma?

msphoenixqueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By msphoenixqueen

With the way Emma is being portrayed in IvX and her being seemingly absent from ResurrXion there is a very good chance she will either die at the end of IvX or turn full White Queen. WHich do you think is most likely or do you think Emma will continue to appear in the X-Books as and X-Man but in a more minor role?

MTOL008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I think the after math from IvX she will be back on "evil" grounds, she is the best on the area anyway. I hope she keep on center of the x-men, I dont think she will be in the X-men team anymore but i hope she still a mean character on the books. Cause , like always she did use "evil"or not socially acceptable methods to the revenge of her lover and
maybe the war was not need it but nobody in any moment the Inhumans considere destroying the cloud in name of not harming mutants, for the Inhuman that would mean no future generations but for mutantes means immediate death. They keep posing as the good guys pacifist group but were like "yeah you guys are dying that sucks, well you can study the could and with ur limited time on earth try to find way to survive we maybe even help ( a little bit) and we will keep here getting ur new members and waiting until you all die", total bitch move.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the way Emma is being portrayed in IvX and her being seemingly absent from ResurrXion there is a very good chance she will either die at the end of IvX or turn full White Queen. WHich do you think is most likely or do you think Emma will continue to appear in the X-Books as and X-Man but in a more minor role?

she might die but shes popular and she doesnt have the phoenix so.......i think she just disappears for awhile like when uncanny x-men ended

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a bad feeling things won't go well for dear Ms.Frost. Pity, she is my second favorite superhero after Jean.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

Emma only became popular after all other powerful telepaths were killed, depowered or off world. Jean is back, Rachel is back Emma was always second string to Jean anyway and has again become redundant.

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emma will be the sacrificial lamb of the event aka dead woman walking.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think she'll die. She'll be jean's slave in the white hot room

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think she'll die. She'll be jean's slave in the white hot room

if i was jean i would give emma the job of janitor for the whole universes LOL.......manually labor emma's idea of hell, that and working for jean while jean is boss

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well she's a popular X-character who has just about the most interest and relevance surrounding her of all the characters on the current roster. And you know how Marvel hates having interesting X-Men.....

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I hope Emma and maybe a few other disgruntled or nontrusting X-men form their own team and rebuild the Massachusetts academy.

But of course she's an interesting character so we all know Marvel will dog her.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mtol008 said:

///for the Inhuman that would mean no future generations but for mutantes means immediate death.

Nope. For the Inhuman that would mean only no powers for a period of time needed to somehow recreate terrigen. And Maximus is recreating terrigen formula right now. That means that they could do it all the time.
They just didn't want to and were okay with rolling gas chamber.

MTOL008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:
@mtol008 said:

///for the Inhuman that would mean no future generations but for mutantes means immediate death.

Nope. For the Inhuman that would mean only no powers for a period of time needed to somehow recreate terrigen. And Maximus is recreating terrigen formula right now. That means that they could do it all the time.

They just didn't want to and were okay with rolling gas chamber.

was that what I mean with no more future generations, no more new inhumans, well a inhuman is born inhuman but just without the powers.
but the royal family did believe that had no more way to get new crystals that the one that was destroy and became the cloud were the last ones, Maximus have head in the past of a possible "fomula " to make new ones and rescheard with that purple guy that cant contact hes ancestors ( dont really know hes name dont really care) to find out if the formula was real and what was.
but the line is the Inhumans didnt really move they butts to find possibilities of new crystals i dont believed that Maximus is the only person on that group that thought in making new Crystals or maybe go in other planets to find new one i dont know, find possibilities not just "yeah you guys gonna die so sorry but we need new people", like MAJOR bitch move.
not cool,
and that Medusa girl trying to play the "Im a queen card " with Storm, like "B who that F you think you are?"
I dont know I dont follow the Inhuman comics and dont really care for then, I just p**off that marvel is trying to buster the Inhuman cause of the movies and lowerthe X-men cause they dont have the rights anymore for movies.
So all the Inhumans sounds very annoying to me.

candy_cindy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She would probably be on hiatus after this. She's still popular no matter what, plus unlike other characters that were "Killed" got replacements I doubt they would start using the cuckoos to replace her.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She may end up getting killed or prisoner to the Royal Family.

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very screwed. It's unfortunate because she has grown on me too. She replaced Psylocke in my psychics fav list. Psylocke to me hasn't been terribly good for some time, while Emma made things interesting at least. Here's hoping nothing too drastic happens to Emma.

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She would probably be getting a support role at best with the current books. Could still hope for another book that has Emma on the team. There's enough unused characters for it.

poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17  Edited By poisonfleur

I'm guessing death too..

MTOL008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

really really doubt that they will kill Emma, they already kill too many important characters...
...well they did that before and always find a way to bring they back so yeah maybe they will kill her.

Avatar image for handofprometheus
HandOfPrometheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might kill her since all the interesting X-men are dying.

MTOL008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MTOL008

Might kill her since all the interesting X-men are dying.

the only one that is really death is Prof X Cyclops have a "backup" time displace
so what other die recently?

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Many are missing. Im scared that psylocke and m would die too.

Yeah emma is now redundant.

Rachel is now the queen telepath but she's not active. So the crown is with the true queen, Jean.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably screwed enough to be cyclopsed... Maybe she'll get a pass for being a woman though...

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Changed my mind on this. In Interview on CBR yesterday the new writing teams stated they have big plans for Emma and with today's IvX 6 preview where she states clearly part of her plan was always killing the Inhumans leads me to believe she is turning heel.

http://www.cbr.com/inhumans-vs-x-men-6-exclusive-preview/

MTOL008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Changed my mind on this. In Interview on CBR yesterday the new writing teams stated they have big plans for Emma and with today's IvX 6 preview where she states clearly part of her plan was always killing the Inhumans leads me to believe she is turning heel.

http://www.cbr.com/inhumans-vs-x-men-6-exclusive-preview/

I NEED TO SEEM MORE!!! CANT WAIT UNTIL MARCH 8

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hopefully she takes over as headmistress.

PsychicHobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well.... anyone else pissed about what ended up happening.....?

ChomP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not sure i would go there with emma after cyclops has been through her. the STI' that guy would have. nope not touching it. so to the OP not more screwed than she has been

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, now we have our answer.

#EmmaFrostisRight