Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Mehhh, I do like the fusion between yana and dani

also i would like to clarify .........it is "house of 10" X is numeral whatever for 10 ........like how wolverine was weapon 10 and not "weapon X" lol all the writers got it wrong only morrison knew the truth ......hahahahaha ha ha

where is @pyrofn at? went into hiding cause scott and jean will be on a same team???? hahahah

@koays@ursaber also there is rumor uncanny ends with 22, to make room for house of X/powers of X

Mizerous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mizerous

Please give Jean a different outfit sick of her being in nostalgia costumes or Phoenix outfits.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#6 god_spawn  Moderator

Looks like Emma took Storm’s recent outfit. Despite that...I really like Cyclops’ new costume.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like Emma took Storm’s recent outfit. Despite that...I really like Cyclops’ new costume.

Actually looks alot like Esme's costume from X-23

No Caption Provided
ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@mizerous said:

Please give Jean a different outfit sick of her being in nostalgia costumes or Phoenix outfits.

The black and red phoenix outfit with a red x instead of the bird logo.

Also, any costume is better than the nerf gear she currently has.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_living_tribunal_24 said:

also i would like to clarify .........it is "house of 10" X is numeral whatever for 10 ........like how wolverine was weapon 10 and not "weapon X" lol all the writers got it wrong only morrison knew the truth ......hahahahaha ha ha

where is @pyrofn at? went into hiding cause scott and jean will be on a same team???? hahahah

@koays@ursaberalso there is rumor uncanny ends with 22, to make room for house of X/powers of X

How so?

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:
@hopesummersforthefuture said:

@koays@ursaberalso there is rumor uncanny ends with 22, to make room for house of X/powers of X

How so?

cause hickman is taking over the x-books

plus Xavier reveals his "master plan" for the mutants and the mutants are letting him lead again lol

@koays said:
@god_spawn said:

Actually looks alot like Esme's costume from X-23

No Caption Provided

heres the other pic .......could be a cuckoo.......cause she looks short in the vid she looked tall

No Caption Provided

also look at cyclops outfit looks like bendis era that is blue instead of red(which i like)

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

jean looks bulky in that outfit lol

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Is that really Jean in her worst costume ever?

I think that's a cuckoo next to Mags and not Emma.

Hickman could take over UXM as well, unless Powers and House of X are ongoings?

Is that Xavier with the weird helm next to mags and jean? I thought it was the Maker from the Ultimate Universe

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: I am just taking it all in. May I also remind you that we see a Cuckoo in a different look of the preview? I’m pretty sure not every X-Man is on the cover, which basically means, you never know what is happening. Or did you forget that Emma was on the House of X first promo poster?

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PyroFN

@god_spawn: Are you sure that’s Emma, cuz it looks like a black version of one of the Stepford Cuckoos current outfit from X-23.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/c/c0/Stepford_Cuckoos_%28Earth-616%29_from_X-23_Vol_4_1_001.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180804172412

Edit: Or what @koays says cuz he is nearly always right, apparently...

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: Jeans new power is telekinetic control of nerf guns.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: I am just taking it all in. May I also remind you that we see a Cuckoo in a different look of the preview? I’m pretty sure not every X-Man is on the cover, which basically means, you never know what is happening. Or did you forget that Emma was on the House of X first promo poster?

no "emma be gone" lol(she like "ugh not again, when will they take the hint? the x-men is asking me for help again and the right answer is the wrong answer"(yes as the right answer) (her answer is no)

also im not liking "powers of X/10" if its going to be all about the future craziness(im just guessing)

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#17 god_spawn  Moderator

@pyrofn: It might not be then. Idk.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@ursaber: Jeans new power is telekinetic control of nerf guns.

?

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Man as a x fan this is the most exciting thing for me in last 5 years

Avatar image for deactivated-60e87a786cc9c
deactivated-60e87a786cc9c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@koays@ursaber also there is rumor uncanny ends with 22, to make room for house of X/powers of X

No,it's not house of 10,it's house of X.

But it's powers of 10.

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maggieboy looks fine as heck here.

Magneto and A Cuckoo?! Am I getting the Morrison vibe here? I know Hickman is a fanboy, but I hope he will know to not touch the can of worms heh

slimlim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

slimlim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Despite that...I really like Cyclops’ new costume.

Hear hear. I like that the character is looking forward and not back. He's taking ownership of his most recent costume (Bachalo design) and reclaiming it with a new colour and visor. Much as I'm enjoying UXM at the moment, i'm glad his character won't be sticking with his 90s look.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimlim said:
@god_spawn said:

Hear hear. I like that the character is looking forward and not back. He's taking ownership of his most recent costume (Bachalo design) and reclaiming it with a new colour and visor. Much as I'm enjoying UXM at the moment, i'm glad his character won't be sticking with his 90s look.

If only he used just the visor.

slimlim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal said:
@slimlim said:
@god_spawn said:

If only he used just the visor.

You mean keep the overall black and red colour scheme?

That would be cool. Kinda like the Alex Ross concept design

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:

Is that Xavier with the weird helm next to mags and jean? I thought it was the Maker from the Ultimate Universe

HoX & PoX is 6 issue each I believe .

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimlim said:
@god_spawn said:

a little good but still looking like a bad$$$ :))

@mrnihal said:
@ursaber said:

HoX & PoX is 6 issue each I believe .

its also supposed to lead to a new x-book and team shake up (who knows who will survive) but at least we will see jean and scott on the same (comic book) page(and to a lesser extant logan haha)

HoX&Pof10 is supposed also be a refresher, it will show how the characters end up there and about their past

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal: @pyrofn@ursaber i know each title is 6 books but im more partial to "house of X" then "powers of X/10"

i hate to do this but im just getting "house of X" (ill read powers of x on youtube if there is any good jott in it then maybe get it haha )

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These comics are bad.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonathan Hickman's top 5 mutants:

1. Magneto

2. White Queen

3. Mister Sinister

4. Monet

5. (tie) Bobby

5. (tie) Sam

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charles already going full Maker mode.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal said:

Jonathan Hickman's top 5 mutants:

1. Magneto

2. White Queen

3. Mister Sinister

4. Monet

5. (tie) Bobby

5. (tie) Sam

hahahaha ha ha how do u know this? twitter?

only good thing is Magneto hahahahah ha ha (well i dont hate emma, i dont like her either hahaha ha ha emma's better off single)

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Yup. She is totally unhelpful to the X-Men, like how unhelpful it was of her to help them find Jean. Incredibly useless. Hush, child. The adults are talking.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By PyroFN

@ursaber: You are real forgetful, you know? You just called Jeans costume nerd gear in you last comment!

Jeez, I’d understand if it were pages and pages, but is it so hard to scroll up the convo to find the context? Waste of a subpar joke.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal: I’m getting Gillens run vibes from his top 3. Not bad choices at all. Emma is my number 2 as well.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: Yup. She is totally unhelpful to the X-Men, like how unhelpful it was of her to help them find Jean. Incredibly useless. Hush, child. The adults are talking.

shes better of single and shes better off as a villain(like she was meant to be ha ha )

@pyrofn said:

@mrnihal: I’m getting Gillens run vibes from his top 3. Not bad choices at all. Emma is my number 2 as well.

just because he said those were his favorites doesnt mean he'll use them.......isnt up to editor?

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hickman yes!

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@ursaber: You are real forgetful, you know? You just called Jeans costume nerd gear in you last comment!

Jeez, I’d understand if it were pages and pages, but is it so hard to scroll up the convo to find the context? Waste of a subpar joke.

Right. Yeah I don't frequent this forum all that much unless nihal or hope tag me.

But yeah, Jean's X-Red costume looks like Nerf gear. I actually got it from someone else who said it though I can't recall who.

Her green dress and pointy yellow mask is another bad costume of hers. Just give her the Phoenix suit with an X instead of the bird symbol or an updated form of her iconic 90's costume.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"MISTER SINISTER IS NOT A MUTANT."

Children. Please. Watch me work.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 morpheus_  Moderator

Secret Wars made it very clear Hickman likes Sinister. I'm also pretty sure that after writing him he said, "from now on, I only want to write villains" or something to that effect.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By cattlebattle

One of Hickman's favorite characters is Cannonball?? I knew I smelled class on that man.

Seriously though, it was sort of obvious seeing as he made him an Avenger during his Avengers run, though, I was never really a fan of how he wrote him. He made Sam and Bobby seem like teenagers at a frat when their previous depictions were somewhat different, specifically Sam who was always more reserved and adult when compared to his fellow younger X-men. Bobby lost his mean streak pretty much altogether in Avengers, which was his defining character trait.

Curious to know why he likes Monet. She is pretty much Emma Frost with superman powers. I guess he likes Emma so he is also drawn to her character fr that reason.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: 1) She’s better off in the hands of people who actually no what they’re doing rather than the imagination of a fan fiction author for Jean and whoever is man of the week.

2) Oh no, I don’t mean quality, I meant he might’ve been a fan of Gillens run. Then again, I suppose I’ve not looked up Hickman enough to know his preference. That said, if he used Gillens run for some inspiration, I wouldn’t complain.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: The Red suit is an updated version of her 90’s suit.

I’m all for the Phoenix thing with an x in the middle, but I don’t think we need anymore skin tight suits in my opinion. The reason the Phoenix outfit gets a past for me personally is because it is a classic and has some sort of classier Fantastic Four-vibe, Which usually handles cosmic problems, so it makes sense.

I love her Marvel Girl outfit. The miniskirt and mask gives her the feminine vibe that we don’t get from female superheroes unless it’s to show their boobs. And I’m pretty sure Jean has the luxury of not needing padding due to her telekinesis , so I see no problems. The mask gives her the superheroine look that we expect from classic supers. If I were to update the costume, I suppose give her a masquerade mask would be better. And longer gloves.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle: Do you get Gillens run vibes from his top 3 as well? Do you think Hickman has read Gillens run?

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cept the coloring and the detail are pretty bland. Blue and red, everyone has that. Her orange and blue was more unique. Also, the mask on the sides makes her face look somewhat fat at times.

I’m all for the Phoenix thing with an x in the middle, but I don’t think we need anymore skin tight suits in my opinion. The reason the Phoenix outfit gets a past for me personally is because it is a classic and has some sort of classier Fantastic Four-vibe, Which usually handles cosmic problems, so it makes sense.

We can never have enough skin tight suits. Skin tight suits on men and women is the standard and its a good one. So long as its nothing like this, were good.

No Caption Provided

I love her Marvel Girl outfit. The miniskirt and mask gives her the feminine vibe that we don’t get from female superheroes unless it’s to show their boobs. And I’m pretty sure Jean has the luxury of not needing padding due to her telekinesis , so I see no problems. The mask gives her the superheroine look that we expect from classic supers. If I were to update the costume, I suppose give her a masquerade mask would be better. And longer gloves.

It looks ridiculous in the present time. The mask especially. It looks like an impractical party mask. If it was a domino mask like Nightwing's then it'd be better.

Everybody has full body suits and gear and here is Jean with a green party dress and mask.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh....wake me when its July

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I wonder if Hickman plans to do something more with the Builders and Celestial's and all that was established in his Avengers and FF run now with the Xmen. Especially when the description of Powers of X promises to "pull back the curtain on the secret past present and future of mutantkind"

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

I am very excited about this. I just recently reread Secret Wars and Hickman's run on Avengers and New Avengers and I have to say that after reading everything for a second time - this is one of the biggest masterpieces in Marvel's history.

Hickman can write complex characters like no other, his grasp of villains is incredible by making even the B-, C- list ones looking major and as menacing as the A-listers.

I am excited for these two X-Men titles because it means that the X books can go back to their former glory. However, we have a bit more time to wait and see.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle:

@ursaber said:

Cept the coloring and the detail are pretty bland. Blue and red, everyone has that. Her orange and blue was more unique. Also, the mask on the sides makes her face look somewhat fat at times.

We can never have enough skin tight suits. Skin tight suits on men and women is the standard and its a good one. So long as its nothing like this, were good.

No Caption Provided

It looks ridiculous in the present time. The mask especially. It looks like an impractical party mask. If it was a domino mask like Nightwing's then it'd be better.

Everybody has full body suits and gear and here is Jean with a green party dress and mask.

ok we know marvel is planning something big for December 2019.......(not interested in "web of venom" or whatever it is )

after house ofX/powersofX all the x-men go back to wearing leather lol