• 90 results
Posted by jhazzroucher (25150 posts) 1 year, 10 months ago

Poll: Do You Want Black Panther and Storm Together Again? (73 votes)

Yes 36%
No 64%

Since we're going to see Storm and Black Panther date in Black Panther #13, do you want T'challa and Ororo Munroe to get back together as a couple again?

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
#1 Posted by deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3 (12864 posts) - - Show Bio

no

#2 Posted by HeroUp2112 (18044 posts) - - Show Bio

Y'know...yeah. I kinda do. :)

#3 Posted by deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3 (12864 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by HeroUp2112 (18044 posts) - - Show Bio

@sprior93 said:
@heroup2112 said:

No Caption Provided

I don't care what anyone says about you Boyo. You are THE bomb.

Unless you didn't know how HUGE a Firefly fan I am, then...eh.

#5 Posted by HAWK2916 (4814 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure why not. I don't think explored their relationship and played it to the full the first time anyway. I think that was yet another missed opportunity just like how way back when they should have done Storm and Wolverine as Marvel's interracial couple back when that would have been groundbreaking

#6 Posted by Invain (5141 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#7 Posted by deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3 (12864 posts) - - Show Bio

@sprior93 said:
@heroup2112 said:

No Caption Provided

I don't care what anyone says about you Boyo. You are THE bomb.

Unless you didn't know how HUGE a Firefly fan I am, then...eh.

Oh, I knew.

No Caption Provided

#8 Edited by HeroUp2112 (18044 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by BlueHope (2681 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

#10 Posted by rahiem9123 (1533 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope

#11 Posted by poisonfleur (4518 posts) - - Show Bio

NO!

I will take Storm and Forge.
I will take Storm and Yukio.
I will take Storm and Wolverine/Old Man Logan.

Heck-- I will take Storm and Doctor Doom.

But I will NOT take Storm and Black Panther again.
HE TREAT HER SO RUDELY MULTIPLE TIMES!

DO I NEED TO POST EXAMPLES??

#12 Edited by AsheTDust (1802 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure, as long as they can keep it interesting and not reduce either of the characters to simply "the spouse".

Avatar image for christianrapper
#13 Posted by christianrapper (6008 posts) - - Show Bio

yes, they only broke them up because of marvel. they actually fit together.

#14 Posted by adamTRMM (8931 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, sure. I know it's on the writers, but most of the things involving her the past few years were all pretty bad...

But on equal terms of course, the damsel in distress retcon of their first meeting was dreadful.

#15 Posted by David_James (210 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't read Black panther. I prefer Storm with Forge or Wolverine.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
#16 Posted by linsanel_Doctor (8630 posts) - - Show Bio

Indifferent

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#17 Posted by IndomitableRegal (15360 posts) - - Show Bio

NO!

Basically this, but with less enthusiasm lol. I prefer Storm with Wolverine, and I really don't like her with T'Challa.

#18 Posted by McKlayn (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

God Please no,

#19 Posted by butterflykyss (5875 posts) - - Show Bio

yes yes and yes

#20 Posted by Yassassin (7520 posts) - - Show Bio

No them getting together was fanfaction tier from the gitgo. They have no chemistry beyond their skin color.

#21 Posted by PyroFN (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

While granted, it is sad to see another failed Marvel marriage, Panther broke it off and Storm wasn't to lost about it, so I don't see why they should retread old territory that wasn't all too interesting in the first place. In my honest opinion, this relationship was rather detrimental, since it took Storm from the team and long distance was never all too good for relationships. So, it's a no for me.

#22 Edited by poisonfleur (4518 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm convinced that every person that wants Storm and Black Panther together only wants them together because they're black.

Have we forgotten about how many times BP has yelled at Storm? HECK-- He even yelled at her on their honeymoon!!!

AND DON'T get me started on how WHACKanda treated Storm like she wasn't good enough for them...

And how when Storm and BP were together, Storm was minimized to a trophy wife.

HAVE SEVERAL SEATS... For pete's sake guys... they got married and were in less than 10 comics together over 3 decades!!!

#23 Posted by Revive (534 posts) - - Show Bio

NO!

No Caption Provided

#24 Posted by Huir (2443 posts) - - Show Bio

No. That relationship felt forced. Storm was developing a relationship with Wolverine when they stole her for Black Panther. Should just let her be with Wolverine.

#25 Posted by KrleAvenger (26171 posts) - - Show Bio

The hell no. Their relationship was useless, it made no sense and it wasn't likable.

#26 Posted by BruceRogers (17074 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#27 Posted by Batvibe12 (5473 posts) - - Show Bio

I rather have OroroxLogan than OroroxT'Challa.

#28 Posted by MacDio (113 posts) - - Show Bio

There are other characters that I would rather see her with. If they wanted a black on black relationship, I would of rather seen her with Bishop. At least they had some history and it was already established that Bishop wanted to be with her at one time. It would of been much better than the awful retcon that we got to put T'Challa and Storm together.

#29 Posted by ororo-munroe (13 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#30 Edited by devilsgrin81 (914 posts) - - Show Bio

hell NO!

I would much prefer a ThOroro couple. Even Storm/Forge would be more interesting than Ororo/T'Challa. Their relationship borderlined abuse at times.

#31 Posted by ursaber (9607 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, I accidentally voted for yes.

#32 Posted by Eto (5132 posts) - - Show Bio

MCU BP: "I don't care"

#33 Posted by TheStarWarsGuy (285 posts) - - Show Bio

@tvc-15 said:

No them getting together was fanfaction tier from the gitgo. They have no chemistry beyond their skin color.

XD

#34 Posted by HolySerpent (13762 posts) - - Show Bio

AND DON'T get me started on how WHACKanda treated Storm like she wasn't good enough for them...

She was in outsider.

#35 Posted by christianrapper (6008 posts) - - Show Bio

said:

She was in outsider.

wasn't that due to a marvel mamdate that they break up?

#36 Posted by poisonfleur (4518 posts) - - Show Bio

hell NO!

I would much prefer a ThOroro couple. Even Storm/Forge would be more interesting than Ororo/T'Challa. Their relationship borderlined abuse at times.

Seriously. The ONLY reason Marvel wanted them together was because they are black. Which is an even bigger slap in the face to readers...

#37 Posted by christianrapper (6008 posts) - - Show Bio

said:

hell NO!

Seriously. The ONLY reason Marvel wanted them together was because they are black. Which is an even bigger slap in the face to readers...

what you are saying makes no sense. they were together because they have history and they have things in common. it's not because they are black. it's a slap in the face that you went the racial route and ignored everything else. they should have kept them together. the way they broke them up was just dumb and on par with the spiderman's bnd.

#38 Posted by MTOL008 (60 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur:
im snapping my finger to you!!!!
NO, NO, NO, NEVER

He was extremely sexist, Arrogant ,disrespectful and straight down Jerk with her.
She is a Goddess, exemplo of strong independent woman, one of the first female black super heroes, the first female leader of X-men, she represent so much more for comic book history and a general grown of society she do not deserve be in a abusive relationship ( because YES that was a abusive relationship!) he did not respect her as WIFE, or partner, or Queen, or Woman or friend or even human. he saw thing at hes way and only that, having the lack of perspective in see things in a different view between other problems. not even starting with the " you opposed my view so I annul the married" like are you serious? wtf. he know she had no part on the attack that she would never do that, but he is Stuburn and Arrogant and use that as a excuse to end the marriage cause he didnt got hes way and he probably realize the had not control of that woman, because she cant be control! and that why she is Storm!
above that HE dont deserve her !!!

#39 Posted by poisonfleur (4518 posts) - - Show Bio

@christianrapper:

@mtol008 said:

@poisonfleur:

NO, NO, NO, NEVER

He was extremely sexist, Arrogant ,disrespectful and straight down Jerk with her.

She is a Goddess, exemplo of strong independent woman, one of the first female black super heroes, the first female leader of X-men, she represent so much more for comic book history and a general grown of society she do not deserve be in a abusive relationship ( because YES that was a abusive relationship!) he did not respect her as WIFE, or partner, or Queen, or Woman or friend or even human. he saw thing at hes way and only that, having the lack of perspective in see things in a different view between other problems. not even starting with the " you opposed my view so I annul the married" like are you serious? wtf. he know she had no part on the attack that she would never do that, but he is Stuburn and Arrogant and use that as a excuse to end the marriage cause he didnt got hes way and he probably realize the had not control of that woman, because she cant be control! and that why she is Storm!

Why are you snapping at me? Have you read a single thing I posted here?

I've BEEN on the anti-WHACKanda bandwagon for how long now??

Black Panther and Storm together is just an attempt to make a black powercouple. Which is a slap in the face if anyone has actually read Black Panthers comics after her married Storm. Skurlls that turned into Martain Luther King??? Freaking really??????????

And ChristianRapper. Just because two characters are from the same continent doesn't mean they should be a couple.
1) They were in less than 10 comics together before they got married IN ALL THEIR HISTORY TOGETHER. FAIL.
2) She was literally dating wolverine at the time BP proposed. WTF-- How is the acceptable?
3) He literally screamed at her in multiple books when she helped.
4) Storm was reduced down to a trophy wife-- And absent from the x-men books. Bearly showing up in Black Panthers books.
5) Whackanda didn't accept Storm-- called her an outside, blamed her for Doom's and Phoenix Namor's actions in different conflicts. IDIOTS.
6) Black Panther had 'no choice' but to publicly divorce her for the actions of Namor???? WTF???
7) Then BP had the gall to tell Storm not to date Wolverine after the divorce even though he stole Storm from Wolverine in the first place?!??
8) Black Panther NEVER-- AND I MEAN NEVER helped the mutant struggle. Something that is very important to Storm.
9) GODDESS > KING
10) They didn't have much chemistry. Even in that God awful recton in an attempt to make it seem like they knew each other longer than they did... That story turned off Storm fans for turning her into a damsal in distress in order to develop a relationship with BP that wasn't barely touch prior to this.

Storm SHOULD NEVER. AND I MEAN NEVER GO BACK to Black Panther and Whackanda.

AM I CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU, MTOL??

Since she has single handedly saved Wakanda and they are still treat her like garbage-- that's reason enough to bounce.
She litterally has has much richer relationships with many other characters.

Heck she has had a better romance with BISHOP and they weren't even a couple!!

Some of you guys are soo die hard for a token black couple that you don't even recognized garbage when you read it.

Give Storm a romance she deserves.

#40 Posted by MTOL008 (60 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry I was not clear I say snap my finger like good job, not as a bad thing. sorry lol

@christianrapper:

@mtol008 said:

@poisonfleur:

NO, NO, NO, NEVER

Why are you snapping at me? Have you read a single thing I posted here?

I've BEEN on the anti-WHACKanda bandwagon for how long now??

Black Panther and Storm together is just an attempt to make a black powercouple. Which is a slap in the face if anyone has actually read Black Panthers comics after her married Storm. Skurlls that turned into Martain Luther King??? Freaking really??????????

And ChristianRapper. Just because two characters are from the same continent doesn't mean they should be a couple.

1) They were in less than 10 comics together before they got married IN ALL THEIR HISTORY TOGETHER. FAIL.

2) She was literally dating wolverine at the time BP proposed. WTF-- How is the acceptable?

3) He literally screamed at her in multiple books when she helped.

4) Storm was reduced down to a trophy wife-- And absent from the x-men books. Bearly showing up in Black Panthers books.

5) Whackanda didn't accept Storm-- called her an outside, blamed her for Doom's and Phoenix Namor's actions in different conflicts. IDIOTS.

6) Black Panther had 'no choice' but to publicly divorce her for the actions of Namor???? WTF???

7) Then BP had the gall to tell Storm not to date Wolverine after the divorce even though he stole Storm from Wolverine in the first place?!??

8) Black Panther NEVER-- AND I MEAN NEVER helped the mutant struggle. Something that is very important to Storm.

9) GODDESS > KING

10) They didn't have much chemistry. Even in that God awful recton in an attempt to make it seem like they knew each other longer than they did... That story turned off Storm fans for turning her into a damsal in distress in order to develop a relationship with BP that wasn't barely touch prior to this.

Storm SHOULD NEVER. AND I MEAN NEVER GO BACK to Black Panther and Whackanda.

AM I CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU, MTOL??

Since she has single handedly saved Wakanda and they are still treat her like garbage-- that's reason enough to bounce.

She litterally has has much richer relationships with many other characters.

Heck she has had a better romance with BISHOP and they weren't even a couple!!

Some of you guys are soo die hard for a token black couple that you don't even recognized garbage when you read it.

#41 Posted by MTOL008 (60 posts) - - Show Bio

@poisonfleur:
sorry again that I was not clear but I was agreeing with you in everything
I say snapping my finger kind of like " you go girl " not as a criticism.
I dont have emojis on this computer I think would had being a better image.lol
again about your last post again im with you in all points!

she deserves a real MAN. lets give Storm some fun for the love of God!, she being leading and dealing with world ending situations one after the other, lets give the girl night out, a bottle of tequila and some fun for a change lol.

#42 Posted by Mooty_Pass (9581 posts) - - Show Bio

NO. I rather Marvel Kill Storm than to put her back with Black Panther.

#43 Posted by AsheTDust (1802 posts) - - Show Bio

I just wish people would stop referring to her as a goddess.

#44 Posted by MTOL008 (60 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@ashetdust:

WHY?

is her humility that makes her heavenly.
she is a icon a symbol of hope and strength.

#45 Posted by AsheTDust (1802 posts) - - Show Bio

@mtol008: because she's you know, not actually a goddess. Especially in a shared universe that contains real gods.

#46 Edited by Mooty_Pass (9581 posts) - - Show Bio

@ashetdust: Why does it bother you so much? Storm herself doesn't believe she is a Goddess anymore. Her fellow X-Men and the SuperHero community don't either.

#47 Posted by AsheTDust (1802 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormphoenix: I wasn't aware I was throwing a fit over it. As I said:

I just wish people would stop referring to her as a goddess.

You're the one that seems to have the problem here. Why do you want to refer to her as divinity when she clearly isn't?

#48 Posted by Mooty_Pass (9581 posts) - - Show Bio

@ashetdust: LOL I Don't have a problem you do. Your statement basically explains you have a problem with it. I'm simply asking you a question WHY does it bother you so much? You misunderstood what I'm saying is all.

#49 Posted by AsheTDust (1802 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormphoenix: okay let's try this from a different angle then.

Why do you guys refer to her as a goddess, when the character clearly isn't. That's a problem, and not one I share. It's on you. I'm not the one adding a title or station on to Storm's shoulders. You guys do. Why? Why do you do that? Why do you guys have a problem referring to her as she is?

Like I said, you have the problem, not I.

#50 Edited by Mooty_Pass (9581 posts) - - Show Bio

@ashetdust: Ok your not getting it.

Let me clarify. I don't have a problem you do in fact you just said you have a problem. Second your generalizing that ALL Storm fans call her "Goddess " when that is not true. I don't call her a Goddess I call her by her name Ororo or Storm. Let me say this, just because other people like to call her a Goddess shouldn't bother you as much as it is now. Why? Because it's a Comic Book character. Superman is labeled "A God Among Men" Superman isn't actually a God. They call him that duento his great power.

Does that make sense?