Good numbers for Uncanny X-men! :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d07416730d08
deactivated-5d07416730d08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Iceman is last as usual. If Marvel's gonna give Iceman series to Sina again , I'm going to cut my d**k off.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I hope they give another ongoing solo for Nightcrawler.

Avatar image for deactivated-60e87a786cc9c
deactivated-60e87a786cc9c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Iceman is last as usual. If Marvel's gonna give Iceman series to Sina again , I'm going to cut my d**k off.

Well,prepare yourself.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, is it a coincidence that the more "woke" comics don't sell very well?? I thought like representation matter or something.

Also, good for X-Force. The set up for the story is interesting so far and I enjoyed it more than the main X-Men book. I really don't like the art though

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@mrnihal said:
@aqualion0 said:

Well,prepare yourself.

They also gave Shatterstar a mini right?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm.

Well I'll say this much. West Coast Avengers isnt bad enough to be in the bottom 5 and hope the Hawkeye fans come out and save it.

Mr. And Mrs X is kinda gonna have a hard time. It's a fun book that I like but issue by issue its gonna struggle to beat out X-23.

Iceman....Iceman....Iceman....He teamed up with Bishop, and Emma, and there was a mutant pride parade hosted by the X-Men. And those were all really interesting ideas that touched on Bobby having friendships and skillsets outside of the main team that he is showcasing and growing.

The actual stories were either boring, or crappy and he solo'd Mr. Sinister which is (and I cannot stress this enough) SOMETHING THAT SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN!!!

Lol I told all of you all that Exiles was a bad idea. Even Nostalgia cant save you if your fan base is that obscure.

Personal rankings in terms of quality.

1- Uncanny

2- Exterminaton

3- X-Force

4- X-Men Red

5- The Exterminated( really could go either 1 higher)

6- Deadman Logan

7- Mr and Mrs X

8- X-23

9- Holiday Special

10- Shatterstar

11- Iceman

12- Exiles

(Deadpool is not an X-man and neither are the West Coast Avengers)

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

@koays: that is pretty much my list, good to see the sales well though. The only difference is id put X force above extermination

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: My interest in Iceman came solely from Emma’s different appearances. I agree on the interesting ideas and Sina does display Bobby’s powers quite extraordinarily. That said, the story itself is uninteresting and I would’ve chosen more realistic villains or come up with new ones.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn: Nah, I put Extermination over it because it not only lead me to want to follow uncanny more closely but made X-Force a MUST read. Add to that a GIANT bulk of points for sending the O5 back.

@pyrofn Yea dont get me wrong. The characterization for Bobby is spot on. Hes likeable and creative while showing growth in self confidence and powers....but other than Emma's brother being gay why did we need Bobby? And even if we did why wasnt then issue laid out better. Same for Sinister...he's Sinister he should never lose a 1v1 because hes to smart for a 1v1. It just takes good ideas and puts them to bed quickly and sloppily...likely because it's a solo that doesnt know how many legs it has left on it.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: I can see that, and Yea I defended Bunn's entire X men blue run on the basis it seemed to be the ground work to send the kids back, and honestly the entire memory locking trick was pretty clever in my opinion. That way you got to keep what ever growth the 05 wanted and even mention things they did without having to do this whole forked time line thingy. It also squashed the idea of an alternate reality where the 05 changed history blah blah that I was so afraid was coming from that story, I also may point out that as much as I hate the Concept of Kid Cable if we have to have a teenage version running around Cable seems to fit better, they also killed off old cable so we only have ONE cable which is a big plus AND this gives a chance to really develop a father son relationship with him and scott which would make me so happy lol.

The Next Astonishing X men! Cyclops, Kid Cable and Rachel! (add some randos in there with them) oh yea GIVE IT TO ME MARVEL!!

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh that could also bee a special Fantastic Four Cross over, Jean, Scott, Cable & Rachel take the place of the FF to save New york while the Original FF couldn't!!

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn: Funfact, the Celestial monkey arc in X-Men v3 actually lines up with this. It shows that these Celestial monkeys came an attacked the X-Men and Brotherhood looking for the future leader of the species and when they decided it was too early and mind wiped everyone Jean used her TP to Subconciously bury Scott's memory until they came back. (Its awesome retro canon)

Honestly a new Astonishing team with Scott and Rachel is music to my ears at this point.

Mizerous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poor Emma stuck in Iceman.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By adamTRMM

@koays:

Iceman soloed Sinister?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: My friend. He outsmarted Sinister and then flew him into orbit and dropped him.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By adamTRMM

@koays:

Where do they even grab those hacks?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: He yelled out some power ranger line about how it was "time to go omega" and morphed into his Winged form from when he had the Deathseed and took off into Orbit.

My head canon says Sinister has just been drunk and off his game since Scott died and he lost all his research.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By adamTRMM

@koays:

I skimmed through it online. The thing is, it never really explained how it dealt with Sinister's TP, at least from my superficial observation. At this point, he's almost like Shadow King. How can a physical entity like Iceman even defeat him? I guess they simply dumbed Sinister's powers down to make it happen.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: They made a point about mentioning he now has TP resistance at the beginning of this run.....I maintain my THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN stance.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays:

I do think it makes sense with his powerset and how he can split his subconsciousness, but from what I've seen Sinister had some lame offensives... No one quite knows what to do with Gillen's ideas besides the Victorian look. Shallow take is shallow.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: he has lame offensives. But the whole point is that Sinister is supposed to be a genius. Bobby's been running around making ice clones for years. You claim to have been studying him and yet you have zero plan to over come this or defend against him if he got free. Smh.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays:

Again, I could see a potential for interesting and extravagant, body-and-mind-bending resolution to this endeavour, but this wasn't one for sure.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Oh yea i remeber that story, it was strange but your right it lines up perfect with this train of thought

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Koays

@adamtrmm: He dropped him from Orbit. As a fan I am offended.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By adamTRMM

@koays:

Technically, he could've shapeshifted a couple of wings for himself. IIRC, he had teleporting devices too. Lazy MFs...

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: You see with Sinister and his body changing, you never know what he can and cant do. So I'll give him that maybe he didnt add full body shifting to this body. BUT JESUS CHRIST AT LEAST LET HIM TELEPORT OR PHASE OR ANYTHING USEFUL FOR A CONFRONTATION WITH ICEMAN

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays:

lol he was a punching bag to prop Iceman's self esteem. Actually, talking about that made me think how cool Iceman can be a battles... and without jobbing the opponents out.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: Lol this is the problem with solos. This right here. All of a sudden characters that should be team busters get stomped in what should be competitive fights.

This fight is up there with Logan killing Mystique. Where we know logically that one can beat the other. But we also know it shouldnt happen and definitely not in a solo.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

This fight is up there with Logan killing Mystique. Where we know logically that one can beat the other. But we also know it shouldnt happen and definitely not in a solo.

You mean Aaron's run?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: Was that when he had the solo about "Get Mystique?"

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By adamTRMM

@koays:

That was the arc IIRC. Some stupid recon about knowing each other already and it coming full circle.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: Lmfao..wait Aaron wrote that crap??? Dear lord hes back on the shitlist

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays:

Wait, he got out of there at some point? I mean, even reading and enjoying God of Thunder I felt bad about myself.