BOTA horsemen of apocalypse

Kingrulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It was revealed that in the Battle of the atom timeline, oya haad become the horseman of death. Who else do you think the other horsemen were?

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingrulk said:

It was revealed that in the Battle of the atom timeline, oya haad become the horseman of death. Who else do you think the other horsemen were?

it wasnt BOTA..........it was in extraordinary x-men(rubbish) called "Apocalypse wars" crossover with all-new x-men vol 2

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

It was Deadpool, Venom, Moon Knight and Man-Thing with Colossus as a fifth horseman. Where was Oya mentioned?

Kingrulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: I know the story you're talking about and yes it was garbage. The horsemen in that story were deadpool, moon knight, venom, and colossus. The one I'm talking about took place in the BOTA timeline and was in Wolverine and the X-men volume 2. It tells the story of Phoenix (Quentin Quire) battling Apocalypse (Evan) and trying to save Idie from her role as Death.

Here's the cover from Issue four of the series which shows Idie as death chasing wolverine and her past self.

No Caption Provided

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingrulk said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: I know the story you're talking about and yes it was garbage. The horsemen in that story were deadpool, moon knight, venom, and colossus. The one I'm talking about took place in the BOTA timeline and was in Wolverine and the X-men volume 2. It tells the story of Phoenix (Quentin Quire) battling Apocalypse (Evan) and trying to save Idie from her role as Death.

Here's the cover from Issue four of the series which shows Idie as death chasing wolverine and her past self.

No Caption Provided

oh i didnt read that one

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

i read that one but i dont think it ever said, if i had to guess Id Say Eyeboy, Sharkgirl and GLob Herman because it was aaron and he sucked

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn said:

i read that one but i dont think it ever said, if i had to guess Id Say Eyeboy, Sharkgirl and GLob Herman because it was aaron and he sucked

then im really glad i didnt read it LOL

im still embarrassed i bought extraordinary x-men .........dropped it after 15 issues, wish i dropped it sooner LOL THERE WAS NOTHING "EXTRAORDINARY" ABOUT IT(nightcrawler goes nuts then colossus of the future joins as a horseman, magik's mutant friend dies but her soul is in her sword LOL)

hmmm thats a good idea make a thread about awful runs u bought

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

i bought them all, tis sad but anything since 2000 (alot before it as well) ive bought, most of it has not been all that great either

Kingrulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-men has gone way down hill in the past 15 years....sad that it was the series I grew up enjoying