Wonder Woman's Batman v Superman Costume (First Look)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Captain13
Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Looks good.

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SilverPool
No Caption Provided

Though I wish the quality was better

Trixie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Trixie
No Caption Provided

I love it. I'm glad they went with the more Xena warrior look as opposed to the star spangled one piece

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

@pizzaman said:

Looks good.

Yup. Reminds me of:

Not sure if Gal has the face or presence for the role, but I am reserving judgment.

TheBakeBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheBakeBoss

Costume has built-in tits. Now people can finally stop complaining about her beig flat chested

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ArchiZoom

Are those wedges? She looks like an old hollywood cliché, the hot warrior babe who's supposed to be badass but isn't convincingly so because ultimately the purpose of her existence within the movie is to titillate the male viewership.

MPfly88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are those wedges on the boots? She looks like an old hollywood cliché, the hot warrior babe who's supposed to be badass but isn't convincingly so because ultimately the purpose of her existence within the movie is to titillate the male viewership.

What is every shirtless scene in most male superhero films? Please put your insane prejudice aside for a change. Response towards this costume has been positive from both male and females.

Milokill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mpfly88: disagree with the false equivalent, male counterexample, but I agree with everything else. The women that I know think it's cool to be jumping around, kicking ass while wearing pumps. It's tasteful, badass, and stays true to the classic costume. If the costume had been overly sexualized, I would have agreed with the criticism.

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ArchiZoom

@mpfly88: I'm prejudiced lol get a grip of reality, she's wearing wedges ! I can show you what a strong woman really looks like and compare that with this photo of Gal Gadot. Conversely, Cavill who was a big man to begin with had to put on more volume. This is nowhere near what I would've liked to see but I didn't think they were gonna nail this look

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@archizoom: right because the stiletto boots of her original incarnation were so sensible. Get over it ... Gal Gadot looks stunning and they put the outfit together in a way that stays relatively classic for WW while still getting across the idea of armor. This looks amazing ... You just love to hunt for the negative.

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personally, I think this just looks blimmen amazing!

I think Gal will do great things in the film, to many silly guessing assumptions with that tinge that they "know what they're saying".

SO EXCITED.

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl: Sadly this hot-warrior-babe cliché is so entrenched in Hollywood that people don't even notice how foolish it looks. Men take steroids and HGH shots whereas women diet and do pilates to make sure they bum looks alright. Different strokes for different folks I guess

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@archizoom: wedges, but shirtless men are put into Marvel movies for women. Whedon already admitted it, the male power fantasy doesn't extend to a shirtless man.

HighlyEvolved

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks really good IMO

ArchiZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ArchiZoom

@superguy1591: Marvel's heroes didn't fight crime shirtless as far as I know though they could, the absence of a shirt doesn't incapacitate them but women can't run in heels. Whereas society exalts a man's strength, it condemns women's. Men are encouraged to be strong and strive towards gaining power whereas women are taught to manipulate sex role expectations to the detriment of their own self-betterment. Anyone with half a brain can see they put beauty above strength.