Wonder Woman strength

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@comicfan11: People angry is because for a long time ago AQ isnt a "powerhourse"in DC,but new 52 DC change it,though they are make superman is much more stronger than Pre-52(power up)

If some fans angry it's because over years ww isnt has any impressive feats,when superman bench earth five days?or Ultraman move the moon?Or E2 superman break earth itself?Wel,Even now AQ is"close" Superman, which is a shame for ww

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#102  Edited By comicfan11

@powerwoman: I agree with you that WW should have some more impressive feats, to verify the claim that she is one of DC's strongest.

No argue there. I'm with you on that.

However WW fans (or any other fans) have no business whatsoever being angry because Aquaman (or any other character DC decides) is that strong.

The writers make continuity, period.

If DC decides that the Riddler is as strong as Superman, then that's it. Opinions don't matter as soon as something is shown in continuity.

Even before Flashpoint AQ had some feats lifting thousands of tons, that would make him one of DC Earths strongest heroes (of course Superman and WW were stronger, but that doesn't mean AQ was not strong on his own).

It's just that not many fans were aware of his strength. He never had that much interaction with the rest of the DCU to the point the others had.

People can be angry at DC for not showing WW's strength.

But not because they actually show AQ's strength.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By PowerWoman

@comicfan11: No one said AQ dont need some feats,it;s just a shame for ww now,ww should be always close to superman,but i dont know why dc would rather give some Superman copy charater impressive feats(Ultraman or E2 superman)Just don't give ww good action and feats.that over years.......

It's look like only superman could be has high level feats other charater isnt should be has it....however,AQ is power up now,he feats is impressive,of course,not even close to superman,but serious ironically if just check feats,AQ should be stronger than WW

This is a shame

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: No argue there, WW needs more feats, and maybe Azzarelo will write them now that she took the role of Ares.

Also don't forget that WW got a power upgrade with her bracers, being able to summon magic weapons (even before she replaced Ares), which makes her that much more powerful.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicfan11: Yes,this only one good thing in New 52..and then...nothing

We dont know these" gods"how powerful,Dont know what it's "god-mode"(add strength,speed?or energy power up?)

Azzarelo it's a "superhero"style. he is more suitable to write the sandman

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azzarelo run it not a "superhero"style. he is more suitable to write the sandman

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: I agree.

Azzarello, is writing without a doubt one of DC's best books (top 5 for me, top 3 for many people), but in no way is it traditionally "superheroy" in the sense JL or Flash are.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicfan11:you tried to say new WW is weaker than AQ,and she lifted a plane with ease so that point fails,and she is too fast for him,ne 52 WW was too fast for supergirl,on land she can speedblitz him and he is completely helpless against her speed,on land she is still stronger than him,and he could be stronger and she still would win thanks to her huge speed advantage,and we don't know how much she can lift without her bracelets.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: Yeah,for me,I'm still belive ww should be stronger than AQ,but just face up to the facts,New 52 AQ has more impressive feats than ww

This is shame

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

She's stronger than Aquaman but weaker than Superman.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: Yeah,for me,I'm still belive ww should be stronger than AQ,but just face up to the facts,New 52 AQ has more impressive feats than ww

This is shame

new 52 AQ has had better strength feats,she can still beat AQ easily because of her huge speed advantage.

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By comicfan11

@gokuwarrior: I never tried to say or imply that AQ (on land) is stronger than WW.

I asked for some strength feats and you went ballistic and defensive.

And by the way, even if she is stronger as I already discussed at length with PowerWoman she has no actual feats to support your claim so far. Your statement "we don't know how strong she is without her bracers" is also not true.

We know that even without her bracers she is still weaker than First Born (again if you want to blame someone, blame DC)

So don't get all defensive like someone shot your dog. I asked about her strength level and you start talking about who would win in a fight.

Get real.

It's not my fault Azzarello's style is not traditionally superhero stuff.

PS. Diana is most certainly faster (on land), but AQ has already blitzed her once, after she already attacked him from behind with the lasso (and AQ was holding back in case you try to imply something. He grabbed her instead of hitting her, tried to talk with her and of course didn't use the Trident). So we know he can at least tag her.

Again WW would win in a fight (on land), but you better start realizing that DC has established AQ and WW as peers. It will make your reading experience that much richer.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By PowerWoman

@comicfan11: Right,she has no actual feats,that just a shame,I dont want to talking about her power,for now,AQ is more Impressive feats than her,this is facts

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: I never tried to say or imply that AQ (on land) is stronger than WW.

I asked for some strength feats and you went ballistic and defensive.

And by the way, even if she is stronger as I already discussed at length with PowerWoman she has no actual feats to support your claim so far. Your statement "we don't know how strong she is without her bracers" is also not true.

We know that even without her bracers she is still weaker than First Born (again if you want to blame someone, blame DC)

So don't get all defensive like someone shot your dog. I asked about her strength level and you start talking about who would win in a fight.

Get real.

It's not my fault Azzarello's style is not traditionally superhero stuff.

PS. Diana is most certainly faster (on land), but AQ has already blitzed her once, after she already attacked him from behind with the lasso (and AQ was holding back in case you try to imply something. He grabbed her instead of hitting her, tried to talk with her and of course didn't use the Trident). So we know he can at least tag her.

Again WW would win in a fight (on land), but you better start realizing that DC has established AQ and WW as peers. It will make your reading experience that much richer.

they were on water,AQ can't tag her on land if she doesn't want to be tagged,so face the fact that even new 52 WW is too fast for him on land.

i don't know how strong first born is,he also defeated orion easily who was able to trade blows with superman,so don't try to use first born as a low showing for anybody,because so far his feats are just battle feats,and those battle feats include defeating 2 powerhouses like WW and orion who is strong enough to give superman a run for his money,so far,going by first born feats,he has the battle feats to prove he is stronger than aquaman as well.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicfan11: Right,she has no actual feats,that just a shame,I dont want to talking about her power,for now,AQ is more Impressive feats than her,this is facts

AQ only has better strength feats on water,she is still stronger on land,and on land she's still too fast for AQ.

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By comicfan11

@gokuwarrior: In Throne of Atlantis the water was knee high at best. Aquaman didn't swim to get to her. He just launched at her in the same way he jumps ON LAND all the time. You can lowball it as much as you want, but the fact is that AQ tagged WW,while lassoed, after he was attacked first and they were not underwater.

WW is still faster but not untagable by AQ as you try to imply.

Fact.

Also First Born is of course a powerhouse and would beat AQ (as he did WW), but it just proves that even without bracers WW was still weaker than him.

Fact.

Also I don't care who is stronger out of water.

They are peers and that's what matters.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: In Throne of Atlantis the water was knee high at best. Aquaman didn't swim to get to her. He just launched at her in the same way he jumps ON LAND all the time. You can lowball it as much as you want, but the fact is that AQ tagged WW,while lassoed, after he was attacked first and they were not underwater.

WW is still faster but not untagable by AQ as you try to imply.

Fact.

Also First Born is of course a powerhouse and would beat AQ (as he did WW), but it just proves that even without bracers WW was still weaker than him.

Fact.

Also I don't care who is stronger out of water.

They are peers and that's what matters.

don't be ridiculous,AQ would never tag her on land if she doesn't want to.

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By comicfan11

@gokuwarrior: I think you are being ridiculous.

So far you only post what you THINK SHOULD HAPPEN, instead of what happens ON PANEL.

You are consistently proven false post after post after post.

You say AQ can't tag her. That's your opinion.

AQ has tagged her after being lassoed from behind. That's a fact.

See the difference? Take of the WW zealot glasses, it will improve your vision.

If you are so angry at the fact that AQ and WW are unquestionably peers, then send an email or something to DC.

Enjoy DC's status quo.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicfan11:i say the truth,he could never tag her on land if she doesn't want to.

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By comicfan11

@gokuwarrior: Don't speak about truth.

The word seems foreign to you.

He ALREADY TAGGED HER.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: Don't speak about truth.

The word seems foreign to you.

He ALREADY TAGGED HER.

he tagged her when she didn't use super speed,there is no way he can tag her when she really uses super speed considering that she was even too fast for supergirl too handle.

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By comicfan11

@gokuwarrior: Hahahaha.

Oh man, you are in denial I get it.

It's OK, I'm sure when you read Throne of Atlantis again, you might skip that page.

It really did a number on you it seems.

It's cool.

WW after AQ pinned her to the ground (instead of actually hitting her) went all "oh no you attack the surface world" and punched him (after he punched her boyfriend away )and the only thing you so desperately WANT TO BELIEVE is that somehow she let him tag her?

LOL.

You actually try to create your own continuity or smthing?

Because your are only speculating and reaching and of course as usual the comic proves you wrong.

AQ already caught Superman of guard. Of course he can tag WW and most importantly ALREADY HAS.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By gokuwarrior

@comicfan11 said:

@gokuwarrior: Hahahaha.

Oh man, you are in denial I get it.

It's OK, I'm sure when you read Throne of Atlantis again, you might skip that page.

It really did a number on you it seems.

It's cool.

WW after AQ pinned her to the ground (instead of actually hitting her) went all "oh no you attack the surface world" and punched him (after he punched her boyfriend away )and the only thing you so desperately WANT TO BELIEVE is that somehow she was holding back?

LOL.

You actually try to create your own continuity or smthing?

Because your are only speculating and reaching and of course as usual the comic proves you wrong.

AQ already caught Superman of guard. Of course he can tag WW and most importantly ALREADY HAS.

HAHH,who is in denail?,new 52 WW has hypersonic speed at least,show me aquaman moving and reacting at that speed on land,you can't,by your logic hulk can react at light speed since he tagged characters that move at that speed but they weren't moving at super speed when hulked tagged them so i don't think you can assume that AQ can react and tag WW when she is not even using super speed against him,she was certanly holding back in the speed department,WW can speedblitz AQ like there is no tomorrow,when he tags people like her when they are actually using their speed call me,until then you will deal with the fact that AQ is just above peak human speed on land.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: Sigh,bro,just stop it,

Just to face the facts:

1,Supergirl is weak in New 52,superman easily beat her,ww as strong as her,so you know...

2,WW isnt have any impressive strength,speed feats,AQ get it

3,You assume that the speed factor is be of no great importance, because there is no proof

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By comicfan11

@gokuwarrior: Cool story.

Here's the thing though, AQ tagged an enraged WW.

You know how I know?

Because it's on panel.

I'm not surprised you are so angry about the fact that AQ blitzed WW.

Every character has his moments to shine, it seems that was not WW's.

Also I know you are in denial, because AQ is most definitely well in the super speed category from his very first issue, which you wold know if you followed the character.

In his first issue he jumps from the harbor of Boston to downtown Boston instantly, as soon as he hears the sirens and intercepts a speeding vehicle.

That's at least 3 miles/second. And AQ blitzes the same way.

It doesn't matter if he is faster than WW. What matters is he has enough super speed of his own to tag her.

But I didn't expect you to know something like that.

You only post what you believe should happen and choose to ignore the facts.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: Sigh,bro,just stop it,

Just to face the facts:

1,Supergirl is weak in New 52,superman easily beat her,ww as strong as her,so you know...

2,WW isnt have any impressive strength,speed feats,AQ get it

3,You assume that the speed factor is be of no great importance, because there is no proof

AQ has no impressive super speed feat on land,and wonder woman defeated supergirl while holding back and with bracelets on,so she also defeated supergirl easily.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By gokuwarrior

@comicfan11 said:

@gokuwarrior: Cool story.

Here's the thing though, AQ tagged an enraged WW.

You know how I know?

Because it's on panel.

I'm not surprised you are so angry about the fact that AQ blitzed WW.

Every character has his moments to shine, it seems that was not WW's.

Also I know you are in denial, because AQ is most definitely well in the super speed category from his very first issue, which you wold know if you followed the character.

In his first issue he jumps from the harbor of Boston to downtown Boston instantly, as soon as he hears the sirens and intercepts a speeding vehicle.

That's at least 3 miles/second.

But I didn't expect you to know something like that.

You only post what you believe should happen and choose to ignore the facts.

what facts?,AQ has never showed super speed on land near new 52 WW's level,WW could block darksied omega beams that gave flash problem but not AQ?,LOL,since when is AQ faster than omega beams,faster than new 52 supergirl,cheetah on land?,all characters that new 52 WW was able to react against,don't deny it,he is not tagging her on land if she doesn't want to be tagged.

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By comicfan11

@gokuwarrior: WW didn't try to avoid the Omeag Beams. She didn't move faster than them. She used her bracers and let them hit her. Pre DCnu Batman was fast enough to shoot Darkseid before the beams reached him. Flash and Superman don't have the bracers so they had to use superspeed. So in other words, try again.

And AQ already caught Superman off guard.

Based on that (you know something actually on panel) he can tag Supergirl just fine.

And as for Cheetah, he OWNED HER underwater. Of course you'll say her intention was to get caught, but even so he outreacted her the moment she hit water.

And in case you forgot, AQ has already tagged an angry WW.

Also LOL at your constant condescending tone.

"Don't deny it"...LOL like it will make all the new DCU continuity that supports my claims and proves you wrong disappear and make WW untouchable again.

It won't

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicfan11: I agree it,It's look like New 52 AQ almost as powerful as WW

Though both far weaker than superman in new 52

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: WW speed feats isnt impressive..To be honest, I don't see she has so many advantages in new 52,when AQ get power up

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman:

I don't have any illusions that AQ will take a majority from WW on land.

I already said WW would take a majority.

But saying that AQ can't even tag her after

a) it already happened.

b) AQ also tagged Superman.

and

c) the Boston feat clearly shows that he can move at superhuman speeds on land.

well

@gokuwarrior: is just embarrassing him/herself.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: WW didn't try to avoid the Omeag Beams. She didn't move faster than them. She used her bracers and let them hit her. Pre DCnu Batman was fast enough to shoot Darkseid before the beams reached him. Flash and Superman don't have the bracers so they had to use superspeed. So in other words, try again.

And AQ already caught Superman off guard.

Based on that (you know something actually on panel) he can tag Supergirl just fine.

And as for Cheetah, he OWNED HER underwater. Of course you'll say her intention was to get caught, but even so he outreacted her the moment she hit water.

And in case you forgot, AQ has already tagged an angry WW.

Also LOL at your constant condescending tone.

"Don't deny it"...LOL like it will make all the new DCU continuity that supports my claims and proves you wrong disappear and make WW untouchable again.

It won't

omega beams move faster than AQ,WW reacted to them to block them,that>>>>>>>>>>>AQ speed on land,cheetah humiliated your fav on land so don't even try it,and yes she wanted to be caught so another fail point from you.

WW is not untouchable,but she is for AQ on land,you want make me belieave that if WW uses her top speed against him he will easily keep up in combat and give her a hard fight?,keep dreaming,call me when AQ has her level of speed feats on land.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicfan11: I agree it,the AQ is much much much more powerful than Pre-52,By contrast,WW get depowered in New 52

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By comicfan11

@gokuwarrior

: Hahahahahaha.

Seriously. Does also Batman move faster than Omega Beams? He must be at least ftl. And he did it after he was tortured for days.

And AQ owned Cheetah so bad underwater she didn't even have time to blink with her superspeed.

I really haven't seen a bigger, zealot in these forums. I mean your WW fanglasses must be something else. Are they custom made?

Do you filter and twist everything anytime WW doesn't come out on top? Because WW was also getting tagged casually by Katana (lol) and Hawkman in Trinity War. Was she holding back again? Because she was using her sword in that fight.

I salute your denial to accept facts.

I have nothing more to discuss with you.

I bet that if Johns and Azzarello themselves told you that AQ can tag WW, you would call them out.

Again enjoy the status quo of AQ tagging WW and Superman and leaping miles in seconds.

PS. Throne of Atlantis gets a sequel after Forever Evil so get ready for more tagging.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By gokuwarrior

@comicfan11 said:

@gokuwarrior

Seriously. Does also Batman move faster than Omega Beams? He must be at least ftl. And he did it after he was tortured for days.

And AQ owned Cheetah so bad underwater she didn't even have time to blink with her superspeed.

I really haven't seen a bigger, zealot in these forums. I mean your WW fanglasses must be something else. Are they custom made?

Do you filter and twist everything anytime WW doesn't come out on top?

I bet that if Johns and Azzarello themselves told you that AQ can tag WW, you would call them out.

Again enjoy the status quo of AQ tagging WW and Superman and leaping miles in seconds.

PS. Throne of Atlantis gets a sequel after Forever Evil so get ready for more tagging.

cheetah was trying to get caught,she would destroy your magikarp with legs anytime anyplace.

who cares if AQ tagged superman and WW?,doesn't mean he can actually do it when he has no iompressive speed feats on land,something isn't legit just because it happens,so wonder woman is as fast as flahs and zoom because she tagged them?,now you have to see the context,zoom wasn't using his top speed,and flash wasn't thinking straight.

AQ tagged WW when she wasn't even using super speed,and how could AQ tag her when she has reacted against faster things that AQ's speed on land

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: Bro,just accept it,Current AQ isnt should be lose in this battle

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: Bro,just accept it,Current AQ isnt should be lose in this battle

that user is telling us that AQ can tag superman and WW on land,AQ has no impressive feats on land to suggest that.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: Oh....ww isnt has impressive feats too..

Really need stop it,It is meaningless to discuss,when ww lack feats.

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By comicfan11
@gokuwarrior said:

@comicfan11 said:

@gokuwarrior

Do you filter and twist everything anytime WW doesn't come out on top?

cheetah was trying to get caught,she would destrroy your magikarp with legs anytime anyplace.

who cares if AQ tagged superman and WW?,doesn't mean he can actually do it when he has no iompressive speed feats on land,something isn't legit just because it happens,so wonder woman is as fast as flah and zoom because she tagged them?,now you have to see the context,zoom wasn't using his top speed,and flash wasn't thinking straight.

AQ tagged WW when she wasn't even using super speed,and how could AQ tag her when she has reacted against faster things that AQ's speed on land

LOL I know see how twisted your "logic" is.

Of course it's legit since it happens.

That's like saying the Sun didn't rise, although it actually has risen.

Are you high dude (or girl)?

You are only lowballing and spitting hate like a hurt little emo kid.

AQ has legit super speed feats on land. Fact (the sooner you pick up a comic other than WW, you'll realize that).

AQ is not faster than WW on land. Fact

AQ can tag WW on land, without being faster, just fast enough. Fact (Bruce Lee was much faster than Hulk Hogan, doesn't mean that if they fight Hogan won't land a single hit)

Also for all your lowballing lets average WW, because you only use her high end feats and then use only the low end feats for all the other characters like a good little zealot.

She has been tagged (only in the New DCU) by

a) Aquaman (with AQ showing superspeed on panel)

b) Hawkman

c) Katana

d) Frankenstein (multiple times I might add and while she was out for blood)

e) Rookie Green Lantern Baz

f) etc etc.

So no, WW is not the untouchable uber character you fantasize. Continuity laughs at your attempts to lie.

She is a strong flying brick with cool items.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicfan11: Listen,bro,just stop it,ok?that just shame ww again and again

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicfan11:i don't downplay other characters,you try to do that with WW,she is not just a flying brik,she has a high level of super speed and can fight super speed something AQ can't do on land,katana?,hawkman? and those others prove what?,now you try to discredit the fact she has super speed?,AQ is not as fast as her,he can not tag her on land if she is being serious,and no,not everything that happens is legit,bad writting moments exist,if your logic was true then WW would be as fast as flash and that's not the case.

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman:

I'll wait for one more reply from the delusional poster that makes all WW fans look bad and then I'll stop.

On the other hand, debating with you was fine.

And WW is great powerwise, but she is not peerless.

Cheers.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman:

I'll wait for one more reply from the delusional poster that makes all WW fans look bad and then I'll stop.

On the other hand, debating with you was fine.

And WW is great powerwise, but she is not peerless.

Cheers.

you are the only delusional here.

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By comicfan11

@gokuwarrior: For the last time 2 things.

a) AQ has superspeed feats on land (not as fast as WW but still)

b) He doesn't need to be as fast as her to tag her.

Can you understand that?

Do you know how comics AND real world actually works?

Another example.

I don't know if you watch basketball but take Derrick Rose and Chris Kaman.

Rose is one of the fastest players in the world (lets say a rating of 98)

Kaman is considerably slower than him (lets say 45-55)

Kaman can still tag him EVEN IF HE IS SLOWER. Get it now?

The same way WW is slower than Flash, but she can at least tag him.

And FYI, AQ has tagged Superman in Throne of Atlantis. You don't liking it, doesn't change it.

Also WW has been tagged so many times in the New 52 it's the norm. It's not bad writing. It's the existing continuity.

comicfan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By comicfan11

@gokuwarrior: According to at least another actual WW fan, no.

That title goes to you.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwarrior: According to at least another actual WW fan, no.

That title goes to you.

the facts,pre 52 wonder woman can't be tagged by aquaman,and new 52 wonder woman is still too fast for AQ on land,she has better feats,she has reacted to faster things than him on land and speedblitzed faster opponents than AQ on land.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Wow. Why are the WW fans made that Aquaman has been increased to her and Superman's level?

That does not mean WW got weaker. It just means Aquaman got stronger. I really don't see what's wrong with that.

Seriously, pick up his book and read it cause it's pretty awesome. If you read about him you might learn to like him too.

I read both books and I like/love both of them. I'm happy their relative equals. And even if they weren't I don't care. How powerful someone is or isn't has never been the reason why I am or am not a fan of them.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. Why are the WW fans made that Aquaman has been increased to her and Superman's level?

That does not mean WW got weaker. It just means Aquaman got stronger. I really don't see what's wrong with that.

Seriously, pick up his book and read it cause it's pretty awesome. If you read about him you might learn to like him too.

I read both books and I like/love both of them. I'm happy their relative equals. And even if they weren't I don't care. How powerful someone is or isn't has never been the reason why I am or am not a fan of them.

AQ is nowhere near superman level in the new 52 neither is wonder woman,and AQ can not tag any of them on land.