Wonder Woman Against Katana?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lilben42: I call writer is sucks not just high feats,that not a hard fight,katana no match for wonder woman,DC writer just silly and silly again again

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Okay, so is it possible Katana's sword could be hiding some hidden power or something?

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: I wasn't targeting you I was saying in general. Johns will do tjst for every Justice League character though not just WW.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo: No,Even has some kind of power I dont think that can match wonder woman,she just NORMAL woman

wonder woman vs katana just like Pre-52 wonder woman vs deathstroke again,Now,wonder woman no any Impressive strength/speed feats,and can match katana.....

that just ridiculous stupid,when I'm read katana can beat wonder woman I'm really laughter and Feel sad,If William Moulton Marston to know his charater got shame again,he could be cry,yes,I'm cry too,really want to cry

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: Yes,I'm hate DC,like black adam,shazam,no any powerful feats in the Pre-52,we all know why

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: because it makes them inconsistent? Well I don't know why,

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By PowerWoman

@lilben42:

Honestly, I feel angry and sad, and I would also like to laugh or cry

DC always do that,see my scan,that not has happen more than once

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: It's really hard to make someone really powerful and give them good stories. Like the flash he supposedly is faster than light but then how can the captain cold even match up to him. Anyway, I made up my own reason for Diana not knocking out Deathstroke with one punch. My reason is that she wants to give them a fair fight so she doesn't use her powers. Until she gets mad.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: So,wonder woman vs Deathstroke is good stories?even Deathstroke is "faster than wonder woman"?

same thing like superman cant lift 1 tons and people call that was a good stories,too bad,I'm read a super-power charater,not normal charater,if "wonder woman vs Deathstroke" happey again,It might as well to see some kung-fu movie is better than it

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: Um Wonder woman beat the crap out of Deathstroke in the next panel.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By PowerWoman

@lilben42: she beat him through A hard fight

oh,yeah,that just silly

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: She started trying after he punched her into the snow and beat him easily. But yeah I just think she wants to be fair and doesn't use her powers when going against street levelers, unless she needs to.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By PowerWoman

@lilben42:

Listen to me

Do not look for excuses

DC make wonder woman look like is weak,that was all,you say hard to make someone really powerful and give them good stories?you not read superman comic book,superman has high level feats and good stories,so why wonder woman cant?if you read William Moulton Marston of wonder woman,almost every issue wonder woman has a amazing feat

Dont belive me?

that just my a littble bit scan for wonder woman

http://www.comicvine.com/wonder-woman/4005-2048/forums/pre-crisis-wonder-woman-feats-thread-1466864/#0

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By lilben42

@powerwoman: Yeah but all those stories are then inconsistent and silly when he has all that strength. Everyone has their weak moments not just WW. Her powerful moments far outweigh the weak ones so all those weak moments I disregard. Those pre crisis feats are unnecessary because comics have changed alot from back then.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By PowerWoman

@lilben42: You got a good points

but wait,superman has low showing time,you call it silly,because superman has some crazy feats so he's low level feats is inconsistent and silly

so what about wonder woman?wonder woman has a lot of low showing and....................0 high level feats

that prove wonder woman is inconsistent?no,just prove wonder woman is weak

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: I'm sorry but are you talking about new 52 or post crisis.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By PowerWoman

@lilben42: Of course,New 52,Pre-52 wonder woman has great feats

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By M3th

This exactly why DC sucks for me. All the heroes curmbstomp all the villains. So what's the point of there being a story? Can't Superman & Flash just infinite mass punch everyone? Diana is "way better" than Katana but there gonna water her down to make sense= LAME. Unbeatable heroes are Bore Ring.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m3th: I'm must be agree..but wonder woman just has more silly thing than superman

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m3th: They aren't unbeatable by any means. Flash and Superman can't infinite mass punch anyone because that wasn't introduced yet.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: In the new 52 she hasn't had any fights against street levelers. Except Katana which they haven't shown yet. She is consistent.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: Yes, She is consistent----------------just poor weak

DC always try strengthen wonder woman,Pre-crisis wonder woman move the moon then Pre-52 wonder woman help superman move the earth

yes,she was more stronger and more stronger than before

And...I'm waiting next issue,if katana can toe with toe fight wonder woman that prove my points,new 52 wonder woman is weaker than before

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Charlemagne

No way. I cant see this happening. It may have been "hinted" but that doesn't mean a thing. Thats kinda like saying since Batman implied Wonder Woman has no Kryptonite that there for we will never see her lose a fight in the nU.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By lilben42

@powerwoman: No she just hasn't had a reason to use all her power yet. How can you say she's weak when you don't know her limits?

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_arashikage: I'm actually want it to happen

like this

If wonder woman is weak in the new 52,I'm hope DC keep up her level,a weak of wonder woman,then I would be save my money to buy supergirl comic,because She is not worth it

@lilben42 said:

@powerwoman: No she just hasn't had a reason to use all her power yet. How can you say she's weak when you don't know her limits?

She must be weak

lift aircraft carrier but need superman help her,who can easily lift earth five days,that mean,superman could be lift most of weights

lift a plane,Pre-crisis wonder woman casually lifted the mountain,and Pre-crisis wonder woman even weaker than Pre-52 wonder woman

speed....when superman faster than light we dont see any scan can prove she can as fast as light

durable,Casual magic lightning KO new 52 wonder woman

superman is KO by magic lightning because this is magic,but what about wonder woman.?ha

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@powerwoman: This is why I say WW likes to make it even. For honor.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: One thing,big barda strength isnt wonder woman level,at least she feats is very poor

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

If Katana defeats Diana that will have just so much logic.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By lilben42

@powerwoman: I don't remember her asking Superman to help her? I don't know why you are telling me these things. You don't know her limit so you can't say she is weak.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By PowerWoman

@tdk_1997: That mean New 52 wonder woman is serious weak.check new 52 wonder woman feats,you could be agree it

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: You completely missed the whole point of the picture,

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#82  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

You all know exactly what will happen. It will be a fight of pure swordsmanship and combat skills, Diana's strength and speed will be a non factor.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: I'm tell you this is NEW 52 wonder woman,strength,speed,durable is just extremely weak

so,if katana beat wonder woman I will no grumble because new 52 wonder woman is weak

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

durable

superman is got KO because this is magic,wonder woman got KO because she is not enough durable

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By lilben42
PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: There has a ton scan can prove New 52 wonder woman is weak

she no any Impressive feats,lift aircraft carrier is a poor prove because we all know superman EASILY lift earth weight five days,he isnt need wonder woman help him,but he need wonder woman keep up balance,that mean she is weak in the new 52

she no any impressive speed feats,Based on the current scans.she even not faster than sound,that mean she is slowling than before

she no any impressive durable feats,she got KO by Casual magic lightning ,superman got KO because this is magic,that mean new 52 wonder woman not enough durable

when superman easily beat supergirl,and wonder woman say supergirl is match her speed and strength,that mean,new 52 wonder woman is weak

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By WDW

Wouldn't a comicvine Battle Thread with Wonder Woman Vs Katana be locked? based on the rules?

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By lilben42

@powerwoman: That's not evidence. Those are just random feats. Evidence is a scan showing she can't do something. Which there isn't one. By the way only she says closely matched not the same. She could be able to pick up a continent. No one knows.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wdw: I dont know why they are locked it,the very clear katana could be beat wonder woman,the people

Maybe still staying in the memory for pre-52 wonder woman,but she was gone,new 52 wonder woman is weak
PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: They are was evidence,just accept New 52 wonder woman is weak

speed,strength,durable,all was prove new 52 wonder woman is weaker and weaker.she no any impressive feats in the New 52,if katana beat her dont feel strange,because New 52 wonder woman is weak

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By lilben42
PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By PowerWoman

@lilben42: Prove I'm wrong,scan New 52 wonder woman strength,speed,or durable not like my points

no,you cant,,maybe is just too difficult to accept for you,but this is true,New 52 wonder woman just Incredibly weak,even weaker than bronze age wonder woman

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powerwoman: New 52 WW is not weak. She might not be as powerful as she used to be but far from weak.

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When read katana vs wonder woman I'm really feel silly,but for a hours,I'm hold back my mood,check new 52 wonder woman feats and think about

eh,DC not silly,i'm wrong,New 52 wonder woman just weak,But my feelings may automatically avoided this,because she is weak,so she no any strength feats,because she is weak,so she no any speed feats,because she is weak,so she got KO by Casual magic lightning。My emotions have been refused the truth.but now,I'm accepted new 52 wonder woman is weak,This could also explain why she no any high level feats,because she is weak

PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: Superman not want to fight her,and lift a plane?!

come on!superman lift earth weight five days!598.000.000.000.000,000.000tons

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By lilben42

@powerwoman: What are you talking about? Your missing the point again. I'm not trying to show strength feats. She was handling Hal pretty easily. So for you to say she is weak is pretty stupid. If she lost to Hal I would be a little more convinced but she didn't,

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I cannot wait for the DAY when Wonder Woman fans STOP comparing her “strength FEATS” like she is a female superman.

I have read pretty much every Wonder Woman comic in existence and I highly rate Brian Azzarellos’s Wonder Woman.

I NEVER cared how much Wonder Woman could lift as long as she was able to contend with any super-strong superhero or villain in the warrior vein which she has done for 70 years.

Wonder Woman is really not the kind of superhero that goes around flexing muscle and that’s why I like her so much

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By WDW

This is the essence of what Wonder Woman’s character should be as demonstrated by a fight between her mother and Hercules posted below

Please read the Dialog and understand Wonder Woman is not about BRUTE STRENGTH

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
PowerWoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wdw:oh,yes,when superman 10000000000000000000000000times stronger than wonder woman I dont think better fight can do what,new 52 wonder woman is weak and nothing can do fight superman

@lilben42: THey are dont want to fight wonder woman,just it