Avatar image for scorpio_cassadine
#1 Edited by SCORPIO_CASSADINE (2114 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

So what did everybody think of this light on Wonder Woman issue, was she a guest star in her own book again or was it worth it to get to know Cadmus, Eirene & Damon?

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#2 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (16561 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought this issue was funny

#3 Edited by Archizooom (2156 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Wonder Woman continues to be the least likeable character in her own book so it’s just as well that she's not a lot in it

#4 Edited by agent41 (15704 posts) - - Show Bio

@archizooom said:

I think Wonder Woman continues to be the least likeable character in her own book so it’s just as well that she's not a lot in it

If that is how you feel.That is the fault of the writer. It doesn't make sense for her to be like a gust star in her own title.

#5 Edited by Archizooom (2156 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41: It’s absolutely Wilson’s fault that Wonder Woman is such a drip, she seems more interested in lecturing us about American foreign policy and the plight of refugees than telling a good Wonder Woman story. I can't wait to learn more valuable life and moral lessons from Aunt Gwendoline

#6 Edited by agent41 (15704 posts) - - Show Bio

@archizooom said:

@agent41: It’s absolutely Wilson’s fault that Wonder Woman is such a drip, she seems more interested in lecturing us about American foreign policy and the plight of refugees than telling a good Wonder Woman story. I can't wait to learn more valuable life and moral lessons from Aunt Gwendoline

Let's see what the next issues bring. She said she only started to discover Wonder Woman's voice about 8 issues into her run. But at the end of the day, many of the poor results we get with WW today, is still because of all the mess created by azz, chiang, didio, geoff, snyder. Those guys went and took away a lot of her mythos, affected her power level, personality, etc. So gww is not the only one to blame if the era of underwhelming WW continues.

#7 Edited by dshipp17 (5525 posts) - - Show Bio

The story reintroduces the creative and mysterious connection and companionship between Diana and Ferdinand, but suddenly, out of the ether, it turns out that one of the characters happened to be a female Minotaur; that's real funny. But, yeah, this issue, for one, did use a Wonder Woman issue to talk about characters other than Wonder Woman; she was made a guess in her own book, this time for sure.

No Caption Provided