• 166 results
Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
#1 Posted by deactivated-59dfd33ed3601 (5575 posts) - - Show Bio

I think there is a user on this board that states multiple times that she is in Carol's tier. There might be many people that are under this impression. I have notice that Wonder Woman has a inconsistency in her power level. She is usually portrayed as really powerful then not so powerful in a instant. I really think we need take a stance on what level she is truly at.

#2 Posted by Sovereign91001 (7483 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana is far above Carol, the only chance Carol has is if she goes Binary.

#3 Posted by birdman400 (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman is way to far ahead of Carol , she could easily beat her with her eyes closed and one arm tied behind her back, Wonder Woman is just that skilled

#4 Posted by TheDandyMan (5175 posts) - - Show Bio

From what knowledge I have, Extremis Iron Man would be closer to Ms. Marvel in power levels than Wonder Woman.

#5 Posted by agent41 (15701 posts) - - Show Bio

From what knowledge I have, Extremis Iron Man would be closer to Ms. Marvel in power levels than Wonder Woman.

Wonder Woman is far above Ms Marvel in power.

#6 Edited by TheDandyMan (5175 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41: Yep, I've seen scans of WW helping to carry the world which I can't imagine is something Ms. Marvel would be able to do.

#7 Posted by agent41 (15701 posts) - - Show Bio

@somayareece: All characters have some inconsistent moments Wonder Woman is consistent most of the time, and she is far more powerful than Ms Marvel.

#8 Posted by Cream_God (15519 posts) - - Show Bio

Shes ahead depending on the version, pre-n52 is above, n-52 is maybe on par or slightly ahead.

#9 Posted by birdman400 (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

Shes ahead depending on the version, pre-n52 is above, n-52 is maybe on par or slightly ahead.

52 verison is waaaaaay stronger since she is now known as Zeus's daughter,

#10 Posted by GoodBoy6 (463 posts) - - Show Bio

@cgoodness said:

that doesnt mean she is stronger.she is probably on par with Ms.Marvel.if WW goes God mode and Ms.Marvel Binary then Marvel takes that,Im sure of it.

#11 Posted by birdman400 (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodboy6 said:
@birdman400 said:
@cgoodness said:

that doesnt mean she is stronger.she is probably on par with Ms.Marvel.if WW goes God mode and Ms.Marvel Binary then Marvel takes that,Im sure of it.

your telling ms.marvel would stalemate wonder woman ? yea your drunk , WW h2h combat is superior in all aspects to Ms.Marvel

#12 Edited by Redatom1234 (2813 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodboy6: god mode Wonder Woman soloed Faora and zod. Without God mode she took a nuke point blank and was beating the crap out of them. I'm not saying marvel can't. Win it but just throwing things in there

Also marvel is hopelessly outclassed by pre new 52

Avatar image for deactivated-599b4bc7465db
#13 Posted by deactivated-599b4bc7465db (1759 posts) - - Show Bio

much stronger...last i checked marvel was like class 75 while ww and most dc top tiers are in the 100+ class not to mention diana is a better fighter

#14 Posted by GoodBoy6 (463 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodboy6 said:
@birdman400 said:
@cgoodness said:

your telling ms.marvel would stalemate wonder woman ? yea your drunk , WW h2h combat is superior in all aspects to Ms.Marvel

well,Ms Marvel destroyed the entire planet once in Binary form.she is also an experienced fighter.

#15 Posted by deactivated-59dfd33ed3601 (5575 posts) - - Show Bio

So do you guys think Ms. Marvel can beat General Zod and Faora? I think it would be a interesting battle thread if so.

#16 Posted by birdman400 (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

So do you guys think Ms. Marvel can beat General Zod and Faora? I think it would be a interesting battle thread if so.

hell no , Kryptonian military fighting with a yellow sun almost makes Faora unstoppable , Zod would ragdoll Ms.Marvel

#17 Posted by birdman400 (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodboy6 said:
@birdman400 said:
@goodboy6 said:
@birdman400 said:
@cgoodness said:

well,Ms Marvel destroyed the entire planet once in Binary form.she is also an experienced fighter.

Amazon fighting > Ms.Marvel simple military fighting

#18 Edited by agent41 (15701 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre 52 Wonder Woman is way above Ms Marvel. And New 52 version is more than just slightly above Ms Marvel. New 52 Wonder Woman Beating Zod,Fora,Mongul,Supergirl>>>>>>anything Carol has ever done as Ms Marvel.

#19 Posted by agent41 (15701 posts) - - Show Bio

@redatom1234: @goodboy6:Based on feats Pre 52 Wonder Woman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ms Marvel, and New 52 Wonder Woman closing a dimentonal rift without God Mode, and beating Zod,Fora,Mongul,Supergirl without God Mode>>>>>anything Carol has ever done as Ms Marvel.

#20 Posted by deactivated-59dfd33ed3601 (5575 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking about creating a gauntlet with Ms. Marvel vs Wonder Woman's New 52 villains to see what the people over there thinks

#21 Edited by Dernman (26037 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by dshipp17 (5520 posts) - - Show Bio

@somayareece said:

I think there is a user on this board that states multiple times that she is in Carol's tier. There might be many people that are under this impression. I have notice that Wonder Woman has a inconsistency in her power level. She is usually portrayed as really powerful then not so powerful in a instant. I really think we need take a stance on what level she is truly at.

Carol Danvers is on par with Wonder Woman, based on the most consistent displays of Wonder Woman's power level; while Wonder Woman may have been shown helping moving the Earth, that was clearly an anomaly by a single writer; however, being on par does not have to mean equal, exactly; Wonder Woman could be slightly stronger (e.g. think of Artemis and Wonder Woman); do not go by Wonder Woman's feats and Carol's lack of feats, as clearly, Carol is intended to be Marvel's version of Diana without actually cloning her; there would be copyright disputes if Marvel cloned a DC character or DC cloned a Marvel character. Marvel's position is to use Carol relative to some of it's other characters like Colossus, Juggernaut, or Apocalypse to say they would be stronger than Wonder Woman or Superman, if they were brought into the Marvel Universe and put under Marvel's pencil; this would be the same if Wonder Woman were taken into the DBZ Universe; I realize the comments from other posters, but DC fans want to believe that characters like Superman and Wonder Woman are the most powerful characters ever created for comics, while Marvel is saying not so; the posters who responded are all DC fans.

#23 Posted by dshipp17 (5520 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, in the Marvel Universe, Carol would have the same chance at defeating General Zod and Faora as Diana in the DC Universe.

#24 Posted by birdman400 (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

@dshipp17 said:
@somayareece said:

Carol Danvers is on par with Wonder Woman, based on the most consistent displays of Wonder Woman's power level; while Wonder Woman may have been shown helping moving the Earth, that was clearly an anomaly by a single writer; however, being on par does not have to mean equal, exactly; Wonder Woman could be slightly stronger (e.g. think of Artemis and Wonder Woman); do not go by Wonder Woman's feats and Carol's lack of feats, as clearly, Carol is intended to be Marvel's version of Diana without actually cloning her; there would be copyright disputes if Marvel cloned a DC character or DC cloned a Marvel character. Marvel's position is to use Carol relative to some of it's other characters like Colossus, Juggernaut, or Apocalypse to say they would be stronger than Wonder Woman or Superman, if they were brought into the Marvel Universe and put under Marvel's pencil; this would be the same if Wonder Woman were taken into the DBZ Universe; I realize the comments from other posters, but DC fans want to believe that characters like Superman and Wonder Woman are the most powerful characters ever created for comics, while Marvel is saying not so; the posters who responded are all DC fans.

you sir , won dummest viner of the year , until Ms.Marvel (who is so inconsistent in her power level) can beat Supergirl, Faora, Zod , and she has , I repeat has defeated Superman numerous times , She is stronger, faster,& smarter than Ms.Marvel , you keep avoiding that Amazonian fighting is greater than Ms.Marvel's basic military training (since she only was a pilot), Diana was the best on her island, Ms.Marvel is barely stronger than Colussus , Mr.Marvel is in class 50 when it comes to strength and Diana in regular form is class 100 , stop trolling dude

#25 Posted by deactivated-59dfd33ed3601 (5575 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman: It isn't like I am going to put her against H'el or Wraith. I think the battles I set up are pretty fair. I am even allowing her to use her planet busting Binary mode.

#26 Edited by silver_archer (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Please tell me that you guys aren't talking about that Faora and Zod vs WW fight from SM/WW when both of the before mentioned Kryptonians were just getting use to sunlight, tag teamed on a morals on Clark and the same writer seemed to write Clark like some incompetent buffoon that needed to WW to kick their asses when either of them could've easily beat both of them up? Unless they fought again.. if someone could shed some light on that?

Also, Kara said that Diana's way too strong for her so I don't know why puts New 52 WW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything Carol's done when of course you're gonna stomp someone who is physical and skill wise inferior to you unless you don't try. Funny thing is, that fight contradicts itself because Kara keeps on saying that Diana is too fast and too strong yet Diana at the end said that they're evenly matched in physical stats? So I don't know.

Diana New 52 is above Carol, but there are different feats to use. Such as lifting that giant aircrafts which is probably more than anything Ms Marvel's lifted.

#27 Posted by GoodBoy6 (463 posts) - - Show Bio

@dshipp17 said:
@somayareece said:

you sir , won dummest viner of the year , until Ms.Marvel (who is so inconsistent in her power level) can beat Supergirl, Faora, Zod , and she has , I repeat has defeated Superman numerous times , She is stronger, faster,& smarter than Ms.Marvel , you keep avoiding that Amazonian fighting is greater than Ms.Marvel's basic military training (since she only was a pilot), Diana was the best on her island, Ms.Marvel is barely stronger than Colussus , Mr.Marvel is in class 50 when it comes to strength and Diana in regular form is class 100 , stop trolling dude

actually Ms.Marvel is class 75 or 95.something like that.plus if we are counting her Binary form which can destroy the entire planet then Ms.Marvel should win in that case.

#28 Posted by birdman400 (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodboy6 said:
@birdman400 said:
@dshipp17 said:
@somayareece said:

actually Ms.Marvel is class 75 or 95.something like that.plus if we are counting her Binary form which can destroy the entire planet then Ms.Marvel should win in that case.

your trolling dude

#29 Posted by GoodBoy6 (463 posts) - - Show Bio

@goodboy6 said:
@birdman400 said:
@dshipp17 said:
@somayareece said:

your trolling dude

no Im not.

#31 Posted by agent41 (15701 posts) - - Show Bio

@birdman400: @dshipp17: @somayareece:It's hard to listent to dshipp17 sometimes. With some of the things he says it seems like he wants Wonder Woman to be weak and a sexual object for Dr psycho. He uses abc logic from dbz that has nothing to do with comics. Wonder Woman's consistent feats>>>>>>>>>>>Ms Marvel's feats. No matter what version of Wonder Woman we use, each version of the character has better feats than Carol.

I think @ancient_0f_days knows what i'm talking about

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
#32 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (17143 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:

@birdman400: @dshipp17: @somayareece:It's hard to listent to dshipp17 sometimes. With some of the things he says it seems like he wants Wonder Woman to be weak and a sexual object for Dr psycho. He uses abc logic from dbz that has nothing to do with comics. Wonder Woman's consistent feats>>>>>>>>>>>Ms Marvel's feats. No matter what version of Wonder Woman we use, each version of the character has better feats than Carol.

I think @ancient_0f_days knows what i'm talking about

I do

#33 Posted by agent41 (15701 posts) - - Show Bio

@silver_archer: New 52 Supergirl is stronger,faster and more durable than CArol, and Diana defeated Kara without using her full power, so that is another proof that New 52 Diana>>>>>>Carol, Diana in the New 52 also closed a dimentional rift and defeated ongul and a kryptonian at the same time without her full power, so yes she is above Carol by a big margin.

#34 Posted by birdman400 (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:

@silver_archer: New 52 Supergirl is stronger,faster and more durable than CArol, and Diana defeated Kara without using her full power, so that is another proof that New 52 Diana>>>>>>Carol, Diana in the New 52 also closed a dimentional rift and defeated ongul and a kryptonian at the same time without her full power, so yes she is above Carol by a big margin.

I always thought Carol was pretty overrated , it seems Rogue did more with her powers than Carol actually did with her own powers

#35 Posted by agent41 (15701 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: I don't know why dshipp17 talks about dbz when it has nothing to do with comics, and if we talk about consistent feats only, anybody that knows Diana's catalogue knows that her conistent feats>>>>>>Carl's feats, no matter what version we use, so i think dshipp17 doesn't know as much about Diana's feats as he he'd like to.

#36 Posted by agent41 (15701 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:

I always thought Carol was pretty overrated , it seems Rogue did more with her powers than Carol actually did with her own powers

Carol is great and sometimes underrated, but the only reason why a few people think she is around Diana's level is because she has similar powers and Marvel is promoting her as their main female hero. But feats prove that Diana>>>>>>Carol.

#37 Posted by birdman400 (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:
@birdman400 said:
@agent41 said:

Carol is great and sometimes underrated, but the only reason why a few people think she is around Diana's level is because she has similar powers and Marvel is promoting her as their main female hero. But feats prove that Diana>>>>>>Carol.

I feel like she is middle of the pack in Marvel , not to strong , not to weak , problem is her strength and all her abilities get overrated , when people forget she is still half human , whereas Diana is a goddess

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
#38 Posted by CaptainMarvel4Ever (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure if this is a bait thread or not

#39 Posted by agent41 (15701 posts) - - Show Bio

@birdman400: Well Ms Marvel is a mid tier, Wonder Woman is a top tier.

#40 Posted by Farkam (12036 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah this Somayaperson reeks of being a troll

#41 Posted by birdman400 (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:

I always thought Power girl vs . Ms.Marvel sounded better , b/c they are both mid tier , Wonder Woman is the most powerful female in all of comics? , Ms.Marvel cant handle her

#42 Posted by agent41 (15701 posts) - - Show Bio

@farkam said:
@captainmarvel4ever said:

Yeah this Somayaperson reeks of being a troll

I don't think so. There have been so many Ms Marvel vs Wonder Woman threads over the years. This didn't start yesterday. Some people really think Ms Marvel is on Wonder Woman's level, although the feats prove Wonder Woman>>>>>>>>>>>Ms Marvel.

#43 Edited by agent41 (15701 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:

I always thought Power girl vs . Ms.Marvel sounded better , b/c they are both mid tier , Wonder Woman is the most powerful female in all of comics? , Ms.Marvel cant handle her

Well Wonder Woman is not the most powerful female i comics, but she is out of Carol's league for sure. Powergirl is actually a top tier. She fought Wonder Woman in Pre 52 and sent Diana flying to Canada in one punch, although Diana is still stronger and overall more powerful than Powergirl.

#44 Posted by birdman400 (1558 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:
@birdman400 said:
@agent41 said:

Well Wonder Woman is not the most powerful female i comics, but she is out of Carol's league for sure. Powergirl is actually a top tier. She fought Wonder Woman in Pre 52 and sent Diana flying to Canada in one punch, although Diana is still stronger and overall more powerful than Powergirl.

wait who's the most powerful female ? I cant really think of it

#45 Posted by agent41 (15701 posts) - - Show Bio

@birdman400: Comics habe a lot of powerful female characters. It'd be hard to rank them all.

#46 Edited by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

You are asking this on the WW boards whenever or not she's more powerful than Carol Danvers... what kind of reply were you expecting to get?

#47 Posted by Redatom1234 (2813 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by Klaus (2035 posts) - - Show Bio

@agent41 said:
@birdman400 said:
@agent41 said:

wait who's the most powerful female ? I cant really think of it

Well in the DC universe (not counting celestial beings) Zatanna once said that Supergirl is the most powerful Heroine after Wonder Woman. That was Pre-52.

And in the New 52, Lana Lang described Wonder Woman as being the most powerful woman. So I think among the Earth heroes, within the DC universe, its safe to say that Diana is the most powerful.

#49 Posted by moi245 (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Um NO ! JUST NO ! Wonder Woman is far far far superior ! not even close unless, ms marvel goes binary !

#50 Edited by CSG_CL (3234 posts) - - Show Bio

Even in Binary mode Carol stands little chance against Diana. Diana, even in N52, has been shown lifting objects in the 1000 ton range ... Carol, even in Binary form is little more than a 100 tonner on her best day. Coupled with Diana's speed and fighting skills and weapons/bracers/lasso, Carol probably gets 1-shotted