Could Steve Trevor be black in a movie?

• 71 results
jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was just curious considering Steve Trevors race is not a necessary aspect of his character, would you be acceptent of a black Steve Trevor? Another reason I ask is because Anthony Mackey is very high on my list of who could play Steve Trevor. I think he could do a really new interesting take on the character.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It doesn't matter that much if he is.

stupot12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By stupot12

Chris Pine is the one rumored for the role so it does not look like it will happen anytime soon

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jphulk26 said:

I was just curious considering Steve Trevors race is not a necessary aspect of his character, would you be acceptent of a black Steve Trevor? Another reason I ask is because Anthony Mackey is very high on my list of who could play Steve Trevor. I think he could do a really new interesting take on the character.

I don't see why not. To your point, it's not a particularly important aspect to Steve's character. A black airforce pilot would work just as well as blonde-blue eyed airforce pilot. I see a bigger problem with them not portraying him as culturally African American in this scenario. Just hiring a black actor to play a white guys role doesn't do a whole lot.

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kiba

I disagree, I think Steve should be white because he's supposed to embody the "man's world" that the amazon's fear and hate so Diana can interact with, learn about and respond to. Right or wrong wealthy, white males are regarded as a symbol of leadership of patriarchs world and if he was turned into a minority then his representation of that world would be lessened.

I may not be articulating my thought well here but I think the story between Dianna and Steve is more than just men and women and more about who's the dominant ones in their society and how they mesh together, if that kinda makes sense.

goonage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By goonage

@jphulk26 said:

Another reason I ask is because Anthony Mackey is very high on my list of who could play Steve Trevor.

Anthony Mackey is playing Falcon in the MCU (and it's pretty much confirmed that this character will get more screentime in the future.), so the odds of him being Steve are similar to the odds of Jaimie Alexander playing Wonder Women (somewhere between 0 and -14).

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

AND : Cyborg doesn't even have a penis. Do you really think they would set up a black guy to be banging Wonder Woman?

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Superguy1591

Doesn't Wonder Woman already has a black boyfriend?

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't Wonder Woman already has a black boyfriend, doesn't she?

Trevor Barnes ... I think he was a creation of Jiminez

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl: Quick Question to you and some of the other ladies on this board: would you guys be okay with Wonder Woman having a movie where Steve and Barnes fight over Wonder Woman, but keep getting themselves in trouble only for Wonder Woman to have to save them over and over again?

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl: Quick Question to you and some of the other ladies on this board: would you guys be okay with Wonder Woman having a movie where Steve and Barnes fight over Wonder Woman, but keep getting themselves in trouble only for Wonder Woman to have to save them over and over again?

Not a lady ... but personally I'd rather not see a fight over WW ... IMO that would be something she would be irritated by. I don't mind her having to save their butts on a regular basis though

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RDClip

I hate the Steve Trevor character, so I'd prefer he didn't exist at all. Maybe Diana doesn't need to be shackled to a cliche love story with a boring annoying character like Steve.

Avatar image for deactivated-599b4bc7465db
deactivated-599b4bc7465db

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

it wouldnt matter either way. i mean i think that it could make a more interesting dynamic re: gender if they go that route and maybe open Diana's eyes if they were to talk about it but even if they just made him black itd be cool

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edblank said:

AND : Cyborg doesn't even have a penis. Do you really think they would set up a black guy to be banging Wonder Woman?

Why not? Happens all the time in reality.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@edblank said:

Way to mock the disabled dude

brettjett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wold probly not matter if he's black, in fact that would sorta do justice to the racist black images of WMM's early comics.

HOWEVER...

It WOULD matter if Steve was not blond. WMM specifically designed Steve to be blond, according to his psych theories of hair color. So for a black actor, maybe dye his hair blond?

But really, I'd say an Asian man playing Steve Trevor would be better and more fitting (with hair dyed blond, of course). Hey, Gal Gadot has even starred as characters who had Asian boyfriends! So it works out just fine.

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brettjett: I'm interested. What did Marston believe about blond people?

Avatar image for scorpio_cassadine
SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His mistress was a brunette.

Chris Pine is overweight, fat is the new black.

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiba said:

I disagree, I think Steve should be white because he's supposed to embody the "man's world" that the amazon's fear and hate so Diana can interact with, learn about and respond to. Right or wrong wealthy, white males are regarded as a symbol of leadership of patriarchs world and if he was turned into a minority then his representation of that world would be lessened.

I may not be articulating my thought well here but I think the story between Dianna and Steve is more than just men and women and more about who's the dominant ones in their society and how they mesh together, if that kinda makes sense.

But that´s precisely the twist that I think could bring Diana and a black Steve Trevor closer together in away. They would have this common ground. That they both have been part of a race that was exploited, so perhaps at first she can turn her anger toward him and then realise, hey wait a second this guys race has been major victims of discrimination as well. It could be something that gives her a majoir insight.

By the way my first choice is Ryan Gosling. Love the idea of Chris Pine doing it. I think that´s brilliant. But Anthony Mackey is a close runner-up for me. The other one who is a dark horse for me is Josh Harnet. I´m just thinking of guys that are charming, but with a cool sensative side and Mackey is just up there.

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edblank said:

Way to mock the disabled dude

Oooorrrr... a totally fictional character designed to be a particular way.

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:
@edblank said:

If they mean this to be a blockbuster, having an interracial couple at the head of it will derail that. You saw what the reaction to the interracial couple in the freaking cereal ad was.

(In case it's unclear, I am not campaigning to keep interracial couples off screen, I am looking at it the historical context. I am one of the "diverse" and I don't like the race swapping, but I am all for showcasing diverse characters and I am all for giving Cy back his tallywhacker).

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jphulk26: but that's not the point to the Diana/ Steve dynamic. What happens after they figure out they both have been exploited by the rich white guy? Go fight Batman and Arrow and then work out the problems? No, that's Steve's whole reason for existing.

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jphulk26

@kiba said:

@jphulk26: but that's not the point to the Diana/ Steve dynamic. What happens after they figure out they both have been exploited by the rich white guy? Go fight Batman and Arrow and then work out the problems? No, that's Steve's whole reason for existing.

What? Not sure what you´re saying here. I don´t mean for them to explore Steve´s race indepth. I thought it could be more a passing moment, where they have some mutual understanding later on in the movie. Or, they don´t even need to mention him being black at all, they could just have a black steve trevor because Mackey kind of suits the character. I was just trying to think of men that are cool enough for someone like WW to fall in love with, that have that Steve Trevor quality. Mackey was just up there for me. Even though he´s black he really has quality that sometimes make me think he can pull off Steve Trevor in a really cool way.

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jphulk26: I don't think Steve exists in Wonder Woman's mythology to just be her love interest or just be the first man she sees. He's here to embody "man's world" and be some one she needs to look at and say "look at this world this society and it's problems. Why is it like this and why did YOU let it be this way? It is YOUR fault, YOUR family, YOUR kind did this." if Steve is white and male, the stereo type for success and power in this society, then he can respond be acknowledging past mistakes and pointing out how things are changing and how as a society we're trying to grow and learn from the past, even going on to point out how "his kind" stayed to work out society faults while the amazons ran away and hid. I think that's the most important conversation, the more important conflict in any WW story than whatever fight she has with the villain. I think if Steve was a minority then that conversation would shift and he'd point out he and his "kind" were exploited and while that would bring them together it would let Steve off the hook for being held accountable for societies faults. I think that's the whole point of his character and the role he plays in her story to be the man she hold accountable, confronts and ultimately makes peace with. If he's a minority than the blame gets passed to someone else and she has to have that conversation, that conflict with someone who she can hold accountable. I just feel that person must be, needs to be Steve Trevor because that why he was created.

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chris Pine in black face would be golden.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kiba said:

@jphulk26: I don't think Steve exists in Wonder Woman's mythology to just be her love interest or just be the first man she sees. He's here to embody "man's world" and be some one she needs to look at and say "look at this world this society and it's problems. Why is it like this and why did YOU let it be this way? It is YOUR fault, YOUR family, YOUR kind did this." if Steve is white and male, the stereo type for success and power in this society, then he can respond be acknowledging past mistakes and pointing out how things are changing and how as a society we're trying to grow and learn from the past, even going on to point out how "his kind" stayed to work out society faults while the amazons ran away and hid. I think that's the most important conversation, the more important conflict in any WW story than whatever fight she has with the villain. I think if Steve was a minority then that conversation would shift and he'd point out he and his "kind" were exploited and while that would bring them together it would let Steve off the hook for being held accountable for societies faults. I think that's the whole point of his character and the role he plays in her story to be the man she hold accountable, confronts and ultimately makes peace with. If he's a minority than the blame gets passed to someone else and she has to have that conversation, that conflict with someone who she can hold accountable. I just feel that person must be, needs to be Steve Trevor because that why he was created.

Why does Diana need an individual to "blame" when he be a more sympathetic figure as an African American man who has also had to deal with persecution by others. I don't really care what color the actor is they cast for the role, but I don't want to see a semi-misogynist character who serves no purpose other than to be the whipping post for Diana's negative emotions.

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jphulk26

@csg_cl said:
@kiba said:

Why does Diana need an individual to "blame" when he be a more sympathetic figure as an African American man who has also had to deal with persecution by others. I don't really care what color the actor is they cast for the role, but I don't want to see a semi-misogynist character who serves no purpose other than to be the whipping post for Diana's negative emotions.

Exactly. No disrespect Kiba, but that sounds like an awful approach to Diana and Steve´s relationship. I don´t think Wonder Woman needs to be attacking Man´s World in a film, I think she should be confused trying to understand it and Steve should just act as her primary guide and ally as she tries to decipher it. Even if Steve was black or not I´d still want that particular conversation about the evil´s inherent in man´s world to be some what minimal and saved for a poigniant moment. I think her coming from on high and judging the world will alienate people a lot. Howeever her being niave and trying to understand things will endear her to people.

I also think Steve should be more like a Jason Bourne style superspy. Only with the threat ww is confronting, instead of the hero of the story, he finds himself becoming the damsel in distress.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jphulk26 said:
@csg_cl said:
@kiba said:

Exactly. No disrespect Kiba, but that sounds like an awful approach to Diana and Steve´s relationship. I don´t think Wonder Woman needs to be attacking Man´s World in a film, I think she should be confused trying to understand it and Steve should just act as her primary guide and ally as she tries to decipher it. Even if Steve was black or not I´d still want that particular conversation about the evil´s inherent in man´s world to be some what minimal and saved for a poigniant moment. I think her coming from on high and judging the world will alienate people a lot. Howeever her being niave and trying to understand things will endear her to people.

I also think Steve should be more like a Jason Bourne style superspy. Only with the threat ww is confronting, instead of the hero of the story, he finds himself becoming the damsel in distress.

can we also have some bondage themes :)

No Caption Provided

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edblank said:
@scouterv said:
@edblank said:

If they mean this to be a blockbuster, having an interracial couple at the head of it will derail that. You saw what the reaction to the interracial couple in the freaking cereal ad was.

(In case it's unclear, I am not campaigning to keep interracial couples off screen, I am looking at it the historical context. I am one of the "diverse" and I don't like the race swapping, but I am all for showcasing diverse characters and I am all for giving Cy back his tallywhacker).

Not entirely sure why people would care about Cyborg's genitals, but to each their own, I suppose.

Anywho, I think the general public is fine with interracial couples. A vocal minority of idiots shouldn't be cause for why something shouldn't happen, and you're right. Historically there's been some backlash, but history changes all the time. I mean, historically same sex couples couldn't get married. Now they can. And besides, if you have the opportunity to change history, why not?

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jphulk26

@scouterv said:
@edblank said:
@scouterv said:
@edblank said:

Not entirely sure why people would care about Cyborg's genitals, but to each their own, I suppose.

Anywho, I think the general public is fine with interracial couples. A vocal minority of idiots shouldn't be cause for why something shouldn't happen, and you're right. Historically there's been some backlash, but history changes all the time. I mean, historically same sex couples couldn't get married. Now they can. And besides, if you have the opportunity to change history, why not?

To be fair to him, I think he´s saying that it´s wonder woman´s first film and it´s important she does well, for the sake of female lead superhero movies in general as well as to get more ww in particular. So he would rather not risk it as it might do harm to the film. I on the other hand think it would get masses of publicity if ww did have a black boyfriend, which would be great for the movie.

However I´m not sure if he´s saying he wouldn´t risk it on other more stable superheroes with solid foundations.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#33  Edited By MakkyD

If they're going by the New 52 version, where Trevor is essentially the DCU's Nick Fury, people will probably notice and complain that they changed his skin colour for film as well.

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl: blame may be a harsher word than I intended. However, WW grew up in a society that teaches fear and hatred of men and "their" world. No matter how open minded Diana is in the film that bias is going to influence her greatly or it should. By Steve being "blamed" then that conflict of male vs female established as a central theme in WW mythology would become more personal between the two and by making PEACE with one another they would gain an understanding of each other, learning that there is nothing to be afraid of for both of them. There by taking the first steps to equality, another theme in WW since the beginning. It would also show her character develop from someone distrustful of a society so foreign and threatening to her into someone willing to defend it as a warrior and diplomat of peace. If he's a minority and they bond over mutual feelings of persecution then there is no resolution to how she feels toward "man's world" because her greatest link to that world was also mistreated nor show how she would choose to become a hero for people that mistreat her and those she cares for. I am not saying she has to be walking around screaming that everything sucks and that she thinks Steve is basically the devil but there should be a journey. Honestly I don't get why this seems hard to understand. This feels, to me anyway, like the exact dynamic, or close to, that Diana and Steve have had in pretty much all incarnations of the characters and it's a universal idea. Almost like a victim confronting someone who wronged them and asking for restitution even if it's an apology. Or maybe more like someone who was a racist most of their life before then realizing that they were wrong. I feel these two acts heal wounds that victims live with and help create equality but if two minorities bond over past pain aren't they wallowing in the past? Those last bits may be a bit overboard but... I gave my point of view to the best of my meager ability and if no one agrees with me then so be it.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know, if they did, well... I'm pretty sure it would be pretty controversial or may be poked fun at given how it would be a black male character falling for a pretty sure was intended to be white character (I only say this cause she's Amazon and I don't know if the DC Amazons have a set race). Then again, it would be a black person playing a white character's role so I'm not so sure how hot people would be with that. Honestly, if makes me wonder, what if a white person played a black character like Cyborg or Black Panther? Or would there be some double standard to this?

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jphulk26

@

@saint_sophie - If a white person played a black character? How about Johnny Depp playing the Lone Rangers side-kick in the movie. It happens, more than you think. Plus, the point is films are overwhelmingly having at that there centre a male, white, straight hero. Turning traditionally black or asian characters in to whites would only serve to completely homogenise an already, overwhelmingly white media. But the day that it becomes an equal playing field, I wouldn´t mind white people playing a character who had traditionally been black, or chinese or whatever, as long as it wasn´t a necessary part of the characters background to be black or Asian.

Think of it more like this, what I am saying is Steve Trevor as a character, if one asks what are the essential parts of that character? as in that without these essential properties he wouldn´t be Steve Trevor anymore. I think being white isn´t one of those essential properties. I think a sense of Bravado, being in love with ww, having a sensativity and loyalty about him, and being a capable pilot are the main characteristics I can think of that are essential to Steve being Steve. Therefore Steve is not actually a white character, he´s just been depicted as such. One could make him asian or black and it would still broadly speaking make sense. The same can´t be said of a character like James Bond. James Bond is, for me atleast, a quintessentially white character. as is Batman and even Superman to a degree (less so, as I think you could easily do an elseworld where a black clark kent is found by a slave family owned by the Luthor plantation or an african american family living in the slums and that could be really interesting) But the classical superman to me has to be white. WW for me gets merky. I think there could potentially be a black ww in future. I think it could add a dimension to the character that would actually lend the character a new depth.

So I hope now you see what I´m saying. I´m not advocating Steve be black for the sake of it. I think it genuinely could add something to the character, and show him and his relationship to ww in a new interesting light. It also fits into the ww mythos which is quite progressive and about equality and harmony between clashing segments of humanity.

@kiba said:

@csg_cl:

I think you´ve been very influenced by the animated origin (which I love by the way), but I don´t think it´s essential in her character to somehow associate in a guilt by osmosis manner, Steve for the crimes of humanity at large. I think actually that distrust and judgement should come from The Amazons and WW needs to be caught between their suspicions and what she actually experiences in Mans World. We are not living in the 1940s anymore and womens rights have come a long way. So if the story was a contempory one I would expect WW to be less judgemental and more bewildered by how massive and crazy and dizzying everything is Patriachs World. Kind of a fish out of water style story as I said. So that her assement isn´t condemnation or advocation, but more rich and profound. Where things like racism, or poverty just don´t make sense to her. She just can´t wrap her head round it, yet at the same time is astounded by all civilisation has achieved. As I said the world and the question of female exploitation has moved on drastically from even the 70s. Also if you go back and watch Lynda Carter´s portrayal of how ww saw Mans World or even read something like Perrez, I think she was a far more endearing and sympathetic character because she wasn´t all high and mighty and having this sense that she come here to fix things. They played it like she was more baffled and trying to understand and had more of this niave wisdom to her.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Superguy1591

@maccyd: Steve Trevor is more Colson than Fury--Amanda Waller calls the shots. I can't ever respect Stever Trevor though, any man who continuously gets saved by a lady is a loser.

I can never understand why some Wonder Woman fans like him.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl: Did you ever see This Means War? If you haven't, don't worry about it, it's awful, but the premise is the similar where two secret agents fight over a girl and try to save her. I was think more in line of Diana going on a mission with both Steve Trevor and Trevor Barnes(both a secret agents for A.R.G.U.S.) and they keep getting caught because Barnes and Steve keep fighting over Diana, who has no interest in either at first because she wants to get the job done.

Like 3/4 of the way through the movie Barnes and Trevor stop fighting over Diana and become bros after Diana doesn't come save them. They work together to get out of the prison they're being held captive over while Diana fights off the big bad.

When she finally meets up with them after she beats the big bad, they both say they're not interested in her anymore because "bros come first," she smiles and hugs both at the same time telling them that "she's proud that they can be mature adults now" and flies off.

After she flies away, Trevor and Barnes start fighting over her again. It's my idea for a really bad action comedy involving Diana.

Chris Pines is Steve Trevor and Brandon Bell is Trevor Barnes in my crap movie BTW.

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csg_cl: Did you ever see This Means War? If you haven't, don't worry about it, it's awful, but the premise is the similar where two secret agents fight over a girl and try to save her. I was think more in line of Diana going on a mission with both Steve Trevor and Trevor Barnes(both a secret agents for A.R.G.U.S.) and they keep getting caught because Barnes and Steve keep fighting over Diana, who has no interest in either at first because she wants to get the job done.

Like 3/4 of the way through the movie Barnes and Trevor stop fighting over Diana and become bros after Diana doesn't come save them. They work together to get out of the prison they're being held captive over while Diana fights off the big bad.

When she finally meets up with them after she beats the big bad, they both say they're not interested in her anymore because "bros come first," she smiles and hugs both at the same time telling them that "she's proud that they can be mature adults now" and flies off.

After she flies away, Trevor and Barnes start fighting over her again. It's my idea for a really bad action comedy involving Diana.

Chris Pines is Steve Trevor and Brandon Bell is Trevor Barnes in my crap movie BTW.

Haha. That isn´t crap. I love it. ;) That would be hard for me to pick who I´d want to get her in the end, but I suppose the way you´ve ended it is cool. But I think she should help save them. Even though they escape together at some poiont she´d need to finally save them otherwise people will think she´s just stuck up.

sealife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't there been a black Steve Trevor in an alternate universe? I just have this picture in my head of a black Steve Trevor, but I can't remember if it is from a comic or just imagining it.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jphulk26: She saves them about 5 times in the movie, but She realizes 3/4 of the way that they're both only getting in her way. She leaves them because She wants to stop the bad guy first.

And She doesn't pick either because she's independent and knows She doesn't need either one.

Doctor_Ankh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Doctor_Ankh

Here's a better question: why?!!!!!!!!

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd: Steve Trevor is more Colson than Fury--Amanda Waller calls the shots. I can't ever respect Stever Trevor though, any man who continuously gets saved by a lady is a loser.

Well he's been referred to as the DCU's Fury by fans ever since New 52, I'm not saying whether it makes sense or not, just that's the stigma he's gotten.

Plus, he's saved Wonder Woman a good few times as well. Marston originally used his knowledge of psychology to design Steve Trevor to be the ideal romantic interest for a woman character, a fan on here wrote a paragraph explaining why but you can probably google the general gist. It's pretty developed for the Golden Age, considering most romantic interests for males at the time only needed to be attractive looking to be considered desirable.

CSG_CL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jphulk26 said:
@superguy1591 said:

Haha. That isn´t crap. I love it. ;) That would be hard for me to pick who I´d want to get her in the end, but I suppose the way you´ve ended it is cool. But I think she should help save them. Even though they escape together at some poiont she´d need to finally save them otherwise people will think she´s just stuck up.

LOL ... I secretly love This Means War, despite hating the ending. This would be rather amusing, but I'm hoping for something more action oriented in a WW movie :)

brettjett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd: well, they're wrong. He was just the liaison to the Justice League, Waller was the boss.

veronicacris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

because he is kind, handsome and loyal? lol at the sexism

Jesse Williams look good for the part

No Caption Provided

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Saint_Sophie

@superguy1591 said:

I can't ever respect Stever Trevor though, any man who continuously gets saved by a lady is a loser.

So.. a woman who has to get continuously saved by a man, while typical, is okay in your eyes?

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

jphulk26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591 said:

I can't ever respect Stever Trevor though, any man who continuously gets saved by a lady is a loser.

So.. a woman who has to get continuously saved by a man, while typical, is okay in your eyes?

xoxo, -Saint Sophie

Superguy _ I´m guessing you´re a regular hero then?

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Superguy1591

@saint_sophie: Ask on the Superman boards why I hate Lois Lane.

@jphulk26: No, but there's something loser-ish about Trevor, and it's not just the fact that he's a male playing the helpless damsel.