deactivated-60e0c61aba21e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mowjack:

No Caption Provided

I was hoping that wasnt forgotten! I hate what is happening with jane and thor, but im hyped for anything with OKT.

The thing is odin is gonna get involved,since this galactus seems to be involved and as a fan of the necro sword just wanna see how this cosmic fight is.

Avatar image for deactivated-60e0c61aba21e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony: oh yeah let us begin the infinite wanking since there is going to be a brutal cosmic war.!!!!!!!

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@mowjack:

No Caption Provided

I was hoping that wasnt forgotten! I hate what is happening with jane and thor, but im hyped for anything with OKT.

Glad this is being brought up again I wanted to see what happened with this, though I still don't trust marvel to not screw it up

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Anyone read the 700th issue ??

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82:

No Caption Provided

apperently there is ego the necroworld now and loki is planning something really big.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now this is most Intersting indeed going to be a good fight

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mowjack: Quite the contrary Jane was struggling very much against She-Hulk, she even said she couldn´t hold her for long and asked mjolnir to drop a tower on top of them, which is ridiculous since Mjolnir obviously hits harder than a small tower falling on top of them.

Jason Aaron used to be very good with power levels, it was one of his strengths, now he doesn´t even have that, he´s terrible, Jane manhandles Odin yet she can´t beat She Hulk, female power ftw.

SMH

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Necro-Galactus vs Ego the Necroworld is going to be an epic fight at least.

Though the dialogue was cringeworthy between them, I mean "those were my grandchildren" ffs, we get it, you´re a planet, other planets don´t need to be related to you lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mowjack: Quite the contrary Jane was struggling very much against She-Hulk, she even said she couldn´t hold her for long and asked mjolnir to drop a tower on top of them, which is ridiculous sincefalling on top of them. Mjolnir obviously hits harder than a small towerDROPPING ON THEM

Jason Aaron used to be very good with power levels, it was one of his strengths, now he doesn´t even have that, he´s terrible, Jane manhandles Odin yet she can´t beat She Hulk, female power ftw.

SMH

this wasn't actually contradicted in the fight in fact she hulk nearly broke her fist after punching mjolnir the point is jane used a electromagnetic pulse from mjolnir to bring the tower down not exactly a striking feat

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mowjack said:
@thor_parker82 said:

@mowjack: Quite the contrary Jane was struggling very much against She-Hulk, she even said she couldn´t hold her for long and asked mjolnir to drop a tower on top of them, which is ridiculous sincefalling on top of them. Mjolnir obviously hits harder than a small towerDROPPING ON THEM

SMH

this wasn't actually contradicted in the fight in fact she hulk nearly broke her fist after punching mjolnir the point is jane used a electromagnetic pulse from mjolnir to bring the tower down not exactly a striking feat

Either way, that battle sucked, Galactus vs Ego on the other hand was much better, except for the cringeworthy dialogue.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mowjack: The image looks pretty epic..........until you read the solicit.

It basically says that without Jane Foster´s help, Odinson and Odin are doomed smh.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Battle123axe

It basically says that without Jane Foster´s help, Odinson and Odin are doomed smh.

because she hulk or Mangog>>>>>> Odin, Toothgnasher, Most Likely War Thor, Odinson, and All of Asgard as far as threats to the almighty Jane Thor go

gotta love feminism

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:

because she hulk or Mangog>>>>>> Odin, Toothgnasher, Most Likely War Thor, Odinson, and All of Asgard as far as threats to the almighty Jane Thor go

gotta love feminism

Pretty much, you nailed it lol.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe said:
@thor_parker82 said:

gotta love feminism

*sigh

the Mary SueThor, God of inconsistency and feminism, prevails

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:
@battle123axe said:
@thor_parker82 said:

gotta love feminism

*sigh

the Mary SueThor, God of inconsistency and feminism, prevails

Sad but true

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't wait till Jane Thor solos Necro Sword Galactus

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: You know what´s the worst thing ?? That it could very well happen.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: I can see it now Galactus has killed all of Asgard and Killed 5 versions of Odin, but Jane Thor one shots

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

@thor_parker82: I can see it now Galactus has killed all of Asgard and Killed 5 versions of Odin, but Jane Thor one shots

No Caption Provided

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

It's in line with marvel's current headings

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

It's in line with marvel's current headings

unfortunately true

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony: @thor_parker82:as much as i don't wanna think about it this is the bst explanation that can be given for gold thor

No Caption Provided

from Thor GOT #6,seems like the gold part is the anti thesis of the necro sword

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: it does make sense to a degree considering that both of the died and gorr only took the necrosword,this might be a temporary amp for Thor to fight necro Loki.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mowjack: Would be cool if it´s only temporary, he needs to have original Mjolnir back.

Funny how in Ragnarok, Odin with 30 seconds of dialogue put to shame everything Jason Aaron has done with Thor.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

War Thor and Mangog fight was impressive.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor: The stuff the narration said about Odin was dumb af though saying he might've slaughtered an entire race because one of them said something bad about him Aaron with his de-characterisation again.

The art for the fights is always good though I'll give em that.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Kevd4wg

I get the feeling that they will retcon Mjolnir again so that Mjolnir contains a little bit of the antithesis to the Necrosword and that now Thor has the true Mjolnir or something.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Kevd4wg

@asgardianbrony: When Freya woke up and said it was because she heard Jane's words I wanted to shoot myself

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

@asgardianbrony: When Freya woke up and said it was because she heard Jane's words I wanted to shoot myself

big fact

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorthunder98: @thor_parker82: You guys read Thor #703? Apparently Mangog is now skyfather level and can trash the Destroyer easily, Odin is a coward who hides behind his warriors, Heimdall gets blinded and the usual "Wamen are braver and better than men" is still being shoved down our throats.

Jason Aaron clearly doesn't understand or knows how to write Thor, I mean, look at this page, Thor wouldn't talk to his father like that "old man", the Thor I know and love had extreme respect for Odin, and this is not the Odin I know and love, he wouldn't cowardly hide behind his army and sob.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO this thread shows how Thor fans don't even care what's happening with the Jane book, Jason Aaron's butchery has come so far that fans of the character don't seem to care about what's happening in the book.

CHNSK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO this thread shows how Thor fans don't even care what's happening with the Jane book, Jason Aaron's butchery has come so far that fans of the character don't seem to care about what's happening in the book.

I haven't read woman Thor yet, but man! Does Aaron aware that animosity and dislike towards Jane-Thor by fans? And Wasn't it this guy who wrote The God of Thunder series which supposed to be the best Thor comic ever written? From what I've seen, at least. So the same guy, how come?

CHNSK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony said:

@thorthunder98: @thor_parker82: You guys read Thor #703? Apparently Mangog is now skyfather level and can trash the Destroyer easily, Odin is a coward who hides behind his warriors, Heimdall gets blinded and the usual "Wamen are braver and better than men" is still being shoved down our throats.

Jason Aaron clearly doesn't understand or knows how to write Thor, I mean, look at this page, Thor wouldn't talk to his father like that "old man", the Thor I know and love had extreme respect for Odin, and this is not the Odin I know and love, he wouldn't cowardly hide behind his army and sob.

No Caption Provided

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor forums are still alive? Thought Jane Foster butchered them already, guess only 2 issues of that madness is left....