If you were to write a plot about Thor 4 , what would it be ?

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Trololololol

Let's say that you were chosen to give a good plot for Thor 4. What would the plot be , and what would the name be ?

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor: Hits The Gym.

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Trololololol

If it was me , this would be what my story would be . Here we go :

After the adventure with the guardians in GoTG 3 , Thor rediscovers his true self . He is finally the man he used to be . He says goodbye to the guardians and returns to check on new asgard . However , he finds it in ruins. Upon further discovery , he finds out what happened . Soon after he left , Valkryie started changing Asgard for better . However , some troublemakers started a rebellion against due to her changing some traditional ways of asgard , as well as due to her not being related to the long line of kings of Asgard .

It was during these stressful times that the Frost Giants revived their ancient rivalry with the Asgardians . They now under the leadership of Laufey's heir , Helblundi (loki's biological brother) waged war on the weakened Asgardians. They were also aided by the fire giants . The two armies together raze Asgard into the ground . The Asgardians are nearly extinct and the survivors hide in various places.

Thor eventually finds Valkryie , and the two have a talk. Val is in a terrible condition , and in no condition to fight. She pleads Thor to help them , and he has a plan to do so .

Thor decides that he must destroy the variants of the bifrost that the jotuns and the fire giants have . However , they are way too much protected , and Thor would require an army to march there . He decides to march into Hel and Valhalla to get the army of fallen Asgardian warriors . He is offered help by a stranger who turns out to be lady Sif .

The two together march to Hel first. This realm is ruled by Hela . She survived Asgard , but due to its destruction , she can never return to the mortal world again . Being the villainess she is , she demands that Thor must give him something living to get the dead . Either he or Sif must forfeit their life. However , they don't trust Hela , nor are they willing to give the sacrifice . Just as they are about to leave , Hela attacks them nonetheless . Before she can however , she is stopped by Valkryie who followed the duo to Hel. Valkryie fights with her old nemesis and loses her life . Due to the sacrifice , Hela gives Thor the army he needs . Loki is also there , and decides to go with his brother .

The trip to Valhalla is much simpler . The king there lets anyone who wants to leave to leave . This is too glorious a cause to not help . Almost half the warriors there agree to follow Thor. Thor also has an emotional reunion with the warriors 3 and Heimdall. They say they miss Thor and would help him , but they would return to Valhalla after the battle . It's where they belong now . He also meets Frigga and Odin there . They both tell him how they've always been watching him , and they're so proud . Odin refuses to fight in the war , but he gives Thor his Odinforce , saying that he'll always be there to support him . Thor also meets his grandfather and other ancient kings from his lineage, who say that they too would be right by his side .

Finally , the day of the battle arrives . There is a huge battle in jotunheim , and Thor manages to destroy the pseudo-bifrost after destroying hordes of enemies . They soon leave using Stormbreaker's bifrost to teleport out of there.

They then travel to muspelheim to do the same. However , the battle there is much tougher. The environment is much too extreme for Asgard's army , and they are quite a bit weakened from the last battle . In a bloody battle , which leaves most of muspelheim in ruins , Asgard barely triumphs. By this time most of the Asgardian army is dead , and the survivors head back to Earth . The dead from Hel went to Valhalla after dying due to noble deaths .

On Earth Thor says goodbye to his friends , the warriors 3 , who tell him that they'll be waiting for him there. Thor has a tearful farewell with them , and promises them that he'll always take his enemies head-on in order to arrive to Valhalla as soon as he can. Meanwhile Odin , Frigga and the other Kings were watching Thor from Valhalla and are proud of him.

In the aftermath , Thor marries Sif , and has two sons with her , namely , Magni and Modi . Thor also has embraced his role as the King of Asgard , and starts rebuilding it like the glory days .

Title of the movie : Thor 4 - The King .

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Asgaard

I have some ideas involving Sif, Beta Ray Bill, Valkyrie, Korg, Dr. Strange & Celestials and a fixed/upgraded Mjolnir but i didn't decide yet if i will care for the movie or just Ignore it... For me EG Thor was a terrible portrayal of the character...

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard: Do mention these ideas if you please . I would really like to hear some creative Thor stories after his mediocre at best portrayal in Endgame .

Even though I didn't like EG Thor , I still found him much more enjoyable that Thor in the first 2 avengers movies , and in the dark world . However , after Ragnarok and IW , Thor's current arc definitely feels a lot worse . Especially since they turned Thor from a funny guy to a complete joke who is there to make you laugh .

However , I loved his look when he transformed though . Just wish he had a bigger role in the final battle . Maybe wreck some fodder and show other abilities , kind of like the battle in Jotunheim .

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lots of ideas could come to mind. I mean would love to see him go out and make the 9 realms safe again with Loki. Get back in shape come into his power lots of things. You just have to want to make a great story a good movie and indeed something people want to watch again and again and again. The whole comic industry has lived this long because it has known when to tell another story does not get bogged down with mistakes from past stories. Can remain true to the characters and the fans.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The God Butcher storyline. Itd be a great way to bring in Hercules

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh man there are so many options.

Have him fight BRB, Silver Surfer, Hercules, Gorr, Mangog, I mean the list is endless.

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arthurkerr:
good stuff..
Thor has to bring back Asgard in order to bring balance to the other 8 realms.
Hi-jacks Celestial tech/Magic to rebuild Asgard...
Celestials come in at the end of movie to destroy the 9 realms since Thor was in voilation
Surtur, Thor, Frost Giants, etc all combine to battle Celestial

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trololololol:

Maybe later on... For now my gut is telling me that the probabilities of disappointment are too high...

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God butcher. I love that arc.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e14500e3bd2c
deactivated-5e14500e3bd2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Him vsing mangog. Something along the lines of finding Asgard in ruins and finding out that mangog has returned. Cut to flashback of Odins and mangogs battle that destroyed planets around them (give a sense of how strong Odin is) then show that Odin was not strong enough to defeat him so he sent him to the edge of the universe via bi Frost. However now he has returned ..something something...is given Odinforce...something..something..loses arm so he replaces it with a destroyer’s arm..somethng something

Avatar image for deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63
deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

God butcher is the right answer

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By destinyman75

The King Thor saga is the best answer for me.

Thor in gaurdians begins his trek to rediscover who he is confidence etc.

Through 4 After a bunch of trials Thor realises himself gets the Odin Force becomes King Thor. With the Odin force reverses Ragnork. Takes on Hell and Loki who are lurking I'm Asgard introducing new villians in the journey like Ulik, and Uroc, Enchantress King Thor blows up a star, and bust a planet (Ego) during his battle with Who perhaps that's the Jiff

BalancedTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about have Thor do something quantifiably good

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easy and writes itself. Thor survived Ragnarok but was supposed to die. Asgard returns the gods are reborn with a new Thor and Loki. This leaves the old Thor and Loki to wonddr where they fit into the greater schemes of all creation. They set out to explore the multiverse.

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Retcon the fatass Thor stuff, bring back the long blonde hair. Show a scene with the Guardians where he brings rain and freshwater to a starving planet. Also, can't think of it now but a reason for Thor (a more powerful Thor) to take the Asgardians off of Earth. Maybe a tribute to a bronze age story where some Norse God followers start to commit acts of violence against other religions of the Earth. Really bring a mythological take to Thor and show how humanity would react to a race of beings that were apparently myths actually existing. At the same time that Thor is doing this maybe Hela, who now rules over the dead of Niffelheim is feeding off of the violence and discord on Earth and makes a return. I also think a Dr. Strange cameo would fit well somehow. And for something more than a simple spell.

I always thought the more epic and ballsy take on Asgardians would be to give them a more magical/supernatural slant.

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Thor and Dr. Strange team-up movie with Mephisto and Mordo as the main villains. Tons of magic and cool powers and you can double down on emotional journeys as their souls will be on the line, literally. This way Strange gets his own film with an extended cameo from Thor a la "Civil War."

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could follow Thor’s journey following issue 300. Thor discovers Frigga wasn’t his mother and that “Jord” or Gaea actually was. She tells him a way he can “restore“ Asgard by borrowing energies from other pantheons (like in issue 301). This could be a great way to introduce the other pantheons and deities like the Greeks and Hercules. This film could have give us our introduction to the Eternals and set up that movie.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

The God Butcher storyline. Itd be a great way to bring in Hercules

Oh yeah.

Triplek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 takenstew22  Moderator

I would like Thor to confront the Celestials like he did in the Eternals saga. Plus, we've never seen much of the Celestials and what they can do in the MCU.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like Thor to confront the Celestials like he did in the Eternals saga. Plus, we've never seen much of the Celestials and what they can do in the MCU.

I don't think that would work very well with the current MCU.

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@triplek: I think it was really cheesy instead of nerdy lol.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The best Idea is the simple idea. The Gods return and Thor is left to wonder. Even another Thor graces Asgard or the new one. Thor wonders the universe doing good deeds him and Loki. Maybe they meet up with the Surfer maybe not.

No Jane, please. I would love Lady Sif however.

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arthurkerr: No Jane .... hmm. Will probably retire Thor this next movie.