How bad is Thor going to get his butt kicked in Thor Ragnarok?

h0kuten101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

By the Hulk of course, and me thinks pretty badly.

1. Thor doesn't have Mjolnir.
  2. Hulk has the size advantage.
  3. Hulk is more mobile.
  4. Hulk is the angriest he's ever been.

Seriously, what were they thinking?

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol you're in for a surprise

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're in for a surprise mate if you think Hulk is the most powerful Avenger. Not anymore

h0kuten101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How so?

You're in for a surprise mate if you think Hulk is the most powerful Avenger. Not anymore

In all the clips we've been given, Thor is getting tossed around and ground and pounded, Lol.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe said:

How so?

@deltahuman said:

In all the clips we've been given, Thor is getting tossed around and ground and pounded, Lol.

Reading descriptions of the fight from people that have actually watched the whole movie, the clips are very misleading. trust me, it's either they're equal or advantage Thor

h0kuten101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@h0kuten101 said:
@battle123axe said:

How so?

@deltahuman said:

Reading descriptions of the fight from people that have actually watched the whole movie, the clips are very misleading. trust me, it's either they're equal or advantage Thor

Links or it didn't happen.

Avatar image for deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4
deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he didn't win a single fight in the movie.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@h0kuten101: I haven't seen the movie but I do think that the fight will end in a tie. I think that Thor will punch Hulk, like shown below. I think that after that Hulk will recognize Thor and they will stop fighting.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe said:
@h0kuten101 said:
@battle123axe said:

How so?

@deltahuman said:

look, here is an entire thread discussing spoilers on there, there are 2 people who saw the movie on it:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=534775&page=1

@theredhood44 has also watched, you can PM him asking the same

you don't have to like it, i'm a huge hulk fan so i don't either, but seeing as to how thor got an amp in this movie and you have no other way of checking, you can accept it or shut up until you can go see the movie, and then you'd still be wrong.

h0kuten101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor loses every fight in his own film? Maybe it won't even be worth seeing.

h0kuten101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@h0kuten101 said:
@battle123axe said:
@h0kuten101 said:
@battle123axe said:

How so?

@deltahuman said:

look, here is an entire thread discussing spoilers on there, there are 2 people who saw the movie on it:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=534775&page=1

@theredhood44 has also watched, you can PM him asking the same

you don't have to like it, i'm a huge hulk fan so i don't either, but seeing as to how thor got an amp in this movie and you have no other way of checking, you can accept it or shut up until you can go see the movie, and then you'd still be wrong.

Nothing there suggests what you've been saying.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@h0kuten101: go to the pages where kingdork talks, or ask him or theredhood the question, and you'll find the answer, and no, thor doesn't lose every fight in the movie, not even close

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor321 said:

huh, no, that's not true

h0kuten101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By h0kuten101

@battle123axe said:

@h0kuten101: go to the pages where kingdork talks, or ask him or theredhood the question, and you'll find the answer, and no, thor doesn't lose every fight in the movie, not even close

He loses to the Hulk lol. In his own film, LOl.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe said:

He loses to the Hulk lol. In his own film, LOl.

because of grandmaster's interference. if he hadn't interfered, the fight's would have gone on for a long time

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe: oh yeah, he beat Surtur (heavily weakened one) and Hela's soldiers but he didn't win any major ones.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor321: nonetheless, I heard he was still very impressive. And tbh, I don't blame him, you know the context of the hulk fight, and everyone else he faced was just that powerful

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't lol too much man. I know the whole story of Thor Ragnarok. Thor doesn't win Hulk vs Thor but that's because Grandmaster Cheats. Apparently Thor begins to channel lightning through his body which amps his strikes. Hulk doesn't go down though. In fact Hulk eats the lightning amped strikes as well. But it's a downhill battle for Hulk gradually when Thor beings chanelling lightning. Hulk isn't defeated but The crowds and the Grandmaster himself begins to notice the fact that Thor might win. Since Hulk is grandmasters champion, he activates Thor's obedience disk which weakens Thor considerably and Hulk then pummels him afterwards and knocks him out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman still stomps

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, why are you guys replying the trolls? The bait was so obvious

SuperHulk24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There probably won't be a winner and the debate will continue.

HaveAtThee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I had to guess there wont be a winner or loser. As far as "hero vs. hero" goes, Thor against Hulk has historically been Marvel's most favorite debate. Besides, the whole point of the movie is Thor and Hulk teaming up (with others) to take on Hela and Surtur.

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh there will be a "winner" in the fight.. but just because of something.. they wont show who the TRUE winner.

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Laiks Stake

I saw the movie, the full description is:

Thor was stomping Hulk with his fightning skills and equal strength, he knocks Hulk for some big time with a strike using Hulk's hammer, the blow was so strong that Hulk was flying across the walls of the arena for several meters.

Thor tries to talk to the fallen Hulk ( doing that shit with the hand, that Black Widow did ), Hulk tricks Thor and take his hand, then he does to Thor what he did to Loki, Thor fights back, kicking Hulk's ass, but eventully Hulk's strength becomes too great, he easily took the hammer with one hand ( Thor attacked with everything, using both hands, so at this point Hulk was at least twice as strong as Thor ) and punched Thor far away, he then jumps at Thor and start to smash him badly.

Thor got quick flashbacks with Odin, start channeling lightning and with one punch, send Hulk flying, Hulk recovers and they jump on each other in the trailer scene and Thor gives another punch that make a astonishing lightning shockwave across the entire arena.

At this point the fans drop Hulk and start to scream "thunder, thunder, thunder", the Grandmaster is afraid as fuck seeing Thor beating Hulk, Thor ( full of lightning ) goes to give Hulk the beat of his life, but the Grandmaster fucks Thor with the disk thing, Thor falls and Hulk jumps really high, he falls and koed Thor.

With this and the others feats from the movie, there's no doubt, full power Thor ( with or without Mjolnir ) would stomp Hulk.

Hulk can only win a fist fight.

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By titing2101

oops my bad. didnt see this was not the spoiler thread

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@titing2101: Dude, you need to spoiler block your post, the movie's not out in America yet. People don't want to read spoilers, I know I certainly don't when some other moron (not you in case you think this is directed at you) forgot to spoiler block their post in the Thor boards.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sebast_Allen

@laiks stake said:

I saw the movie, the full description is:

Thor was stomping Hulk with his fightning skills and equal strength, he knocks Hulk for some big time with a strike using Hulk's hammer, the blow was so strong that Hulk was flying across the walls of the arena for several meters.

Thor tries to talk to the fallen Hulk ( doing that shit with the hand, that Black Widow did ), Hulk tricks Thor and take his hand ( so at this point he was at least twice as strong as Thor ), then he does to Thor what he did to Loki, Thor fights back but eventully Hulk's strength becomes too great, he took the hammer with one hand easily and punched Thor far away, he then jumps at Thor and start to smash him badly.

Thor got quick flashbacks with Odin, start channeling lightning and with one punch, send Hulk flying, Hulk recovers and they jump on each other in the trailer scene and Thor gives another punch that make a astonishing lightning shockwave across the entire arena.

At this point the fans drop Hulk and stark to scream "thunder, thunder, thunder", the Grandmaster is afraid as fuck seeing Thor beating Hulk, Thor ( full of lightning ) goes to give Hulk the beat of his life, but the Grandmaster fucks Thor with the disk thing, Thor falls and Hulk jumps really high, he falls and koed Thor.

With this and the others feats from the movie, there's no doubt, full power Thor ( with or without Mjolnir ) would stomp Hulk.

Pretty much this. Watched it about a half-hour ago (live outside the US). By the end of the movie Thor has full control over his power and can unleash arcs of lightning, summon humongous strikes of lightning right onto his targets (it disintegrated them) and spam his lightning, no recharge or anything like that needed. Odin tells Thor that the only reason he gave him Mjolnir was to focus his powers, all of it was already in him. Thor himself says he summoned his most powerful bolt of lightning yet (he makes a kind of huge point of this) against Hela.

To add more description of the punch he used against Hulk, it literally produced a MOS level shockwave, to the point where it formed a huge crater in the ground (literally like the shockwave produced when Zod and Clark clashed aside the buillding, except the crater in the building is the same as the crater in the ground produced by Thor's punch) and still sent a shockwave at the crowd.

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By titing2101

@lvenger: my bad.. even if that was for me id understand.. lol

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about you watch the damn movie instead of asking for "proof" OP? Just seen the film and I can confirm the trailer is very misLeading.

titing2101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

magnetic_eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just got back from seeing Thor: Ragnarok at the cinema. My immediate overall impression is that Thor: Ragnarok is a great visual spectacular with some great moments but IMO, spoiled by the over abundance of jokes. It felt like a sitcom at times and really took your attention away from the seriousness of what the Ragnarok prophecy is all about. Korg the rock monster overdubbed with the Director's New Zealand accent was this film's Jar Jar Binks. I don't know but this is another Marvel film that has way too much humor in it.

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen: this is exactly what happened. Awesome showing for Thor. And Hulk as well even everyone got a great showing.

TheNoobStomper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor321 said:

Didn't he beat Surtur?

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

THOR was badass in THOR 3 the he stomped on 3 occasions. hope they take that momentum into Avengers 3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor321 said:

Didn't he beat Surtur?

very nerfed one that is.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor soundly beats Surtur, was soundly smacking the Hulk around with Odinforce before the Grandmaster uses the control disk to stop his champion from being humiliated and gives Hela a solid fight (even before Odinforce) stabbing her repeatedly- with the Odinforce taking the fight to her forces.

Thor's got himself Odinforce now (namely, visions of the future in his nightmares / Odin teaching him of his power, the ability to trash the Hulk with a few hits and to shrug off Hela stabbing him multiple times without issue. Loki's "I'll turn people into snakes" scene is now canon as he's confirmed to shapesift himself snake and turn Thor into frog at some point in the past in the film and Doctor Strange is now a full blown reality warped who sports an infinity gem as his standard gear.

Marvel's cinematic food-chain just saw some colossus shifts in power this film and fully embraced "the gods" being gods.

Heck the guy Odin defeated 500,000 years ago in his prime is apparently as big as mountains and can destroy mountain ranges / cities with a swing of his sword.