#1 Posted by Martian81 (141 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been thinking about the schedule and if Batman v Superman is already shooting, a conservative estimate says they wrap up shooting next Spring, so does that mean from say March 2015-March 2016 is spent entirely on post production and marketing? I think it's a bit too long ,unless in fact they are going to shoot Justice League immediately thereafter. Maybe WB already have the people cast as Flash/GL and simply want to announce this later...

What do you guys think?

#2 Edited by SaintWildcard (21707 posts) - - Show Bio

It would make sense but I don't think so. After BvS I think there will be solo flicks so that would be a scheduling nightmare.

#3 Posted by Sovereign91001 (7483 posts) - - Show Bio

Current scuttlebutt seems to be if not simultaneously then fairly close together. Now to my knowledge they don't have a director or script in place (although they're 'courting' Chris Terrio). As for casting I doubt anything is set in stone but they're likely aware of the direction/look they want to cast for those roles.

#4 Posted by Jphu8414 (4044 posts) - - Show Bio

I've heard rumors that they might shoot back-to-back

#5 Posted by SanoHibiki (3387 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, maybe if they will finish JL-movie script by time when BM v SM’ shooting ends, then this is possibility. Then again, I expect some changes in DC movies’ release dates.

Avatar image for wishiwassuperman
#6 Posted by WIshIWasSuperman (1379 posts) - - Show Bio

@jphu8414 said:

I've heard rumors that they might shoot back-to-back

This is correct. Pretty much as soon as they wrap BvS, JL will start.

Current scuttlebutt seems to be if not simultaneously then fairly close together. Now to my knowledge they don't have a director or script in place (although they're 'courting' Chris Terrio). As for casting I doubt anything is set in stone but they're likely aware of the direction/look they want to cast for those roles.

No script (at least nothing said about it, but you'd assume a general story has been picked out), and so far Chris Terrio is the pick thanks to whatever he's done with the BvS script. Also Zack Snyder has been confirmed as directing.

Also, for anyone else interested or still reading this thread, current rumors are a release date of 2017 for JL, however so far the only sources for that are a little shaky at best (Latino Review has been a terrible source so far). So far the main source for the rumors appears to be that Nikki Finke list that came out - we'll have to wait and see I guess, but given what we now know (9 films between 2016 and 2020), it's looking fairly likely as that list kind of matches that up perfectly. Also I'd remind people WB had already said they had 9 films in planning, and Guillermo Del Toro has been banging on about a JL: Dark film as well. Now with Dwayne Johnson sparking new rumors around Shazam too - so far that list is looking pretty solid, with probably just some date changes having occurred for an easier schedule.

#7 Posted by Spidey_Jackson (6359 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah.

Beata