Superman's Perfect Woman

• 80 results
DianaXKal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I can definitely be nice, but this is your thread. You don't want me here, so I'm going. As long as no one tags me back in here, you won't see me back.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Lois Lane.

crystalsteel35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591: I'm asking;is the job optional? You've got great ideas. I love them. I'm just curious.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crystalsteel35: Meh, i just think she should save the world and be a beacon of hope in her own way.

It can be any job as long as she is an everyday hero.

crystalsteel35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

greenarrowfan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Lois Lane

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone with ALOT of personality, because he has none.

Lois, Wonderwoman, lana? their all uninteresting boring and two dimensional which is probably why Superman is attracted to them, he needs someone with alot of spark so maybe some will rub off.

Avatar image for beautifultemptress
BeautifulTemptress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lois Lane.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By legacy6364
No Caption Provided

Not Wonder Women

crystalsteel35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The rules clearly states:"No Lois Lane and No Wonder Woman"! Follow these rules PLEASE, or don't post an answer. Thanks!

Jimishim12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone who is his equal in everyway yet his opposite in personality, maybe someone like Haruhi Suzumiya but has the powers of Jean Grey.

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Folks, we all know the perfect woman for Superman...........

is Batman

DEBATE OVER!

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone who is strong willed, compassionate, wise in decision-making. If by any case they'll create a new Super heroine, my opinion will be a powerful sorceress. Since it's not only kryptonite he's weak at but there's an extent that he's weak when it comes Magic. So if Clark would be out of hand, this woman would be the one to stop him, enter his mind, remind him what he is and what's his purpose.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

is Batman

DEBATE OVER!

Rule 63 Batman. Grant Morrison, make it happen.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay! Let me explain this. Superman has too much integrity and self-respect,to spend his life with a bossy, loud mouth, highly opinionated, and possessive woman like Lois Lane. I love Wonder Woman but, her romance with Superman makes her a hypocrite. Amazons hate and distrust men. If, she continues;it'll defeat the purpose for her existence. This romance is like 2 rams butting heads. She is an Amazon. She can't have him and be an Amazon.

NO WONDER WOMAN AND NO LOIS LANE.

damn but Wonder Women is his perfect match all others pale when you compare them. He simply can not do better.

Even the creator said she was made for him. So how much more perfect could you get.

Just cant.

So to say No Wonder Women is like saying No Eggs to your steak , no wine after a great meal , no love to your soul mate and no sun rise after a great night with your lover. To say no Wonder Women is like saying no to hope and better stories , like saying no to Superman and the Super story we been waiting on. So say yes to Wonder Women and Superman because this is the women that makes Superman Wonder. Why he waited so long to get with with and marry this women.

Wonder Women is his other half of his soul his other half of reason.

Take this with you to the bank and cash it like money.

They will take it and you can get a good idea what Epic stories are about.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeremy1989 said:

is Batman

DEBATE OVER!

Rule 63 Batman. Grant Morrison, make it happen.

lmao give them time you will see this just put the Thor writer on it and bam. One or the other will be a women and it could take place. Give it a month or two.

crystalsteel35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By crystalsteel35

Whom ever thought that creating an Amazon for Superman would give him his perfect woman was crazy!No one can get past this fact! AMAZONS HATE AND DISTRUST MEN!!Wonder Woman CAN'T have it both ways!Historically, Amazons were always forbidden to be married.She CAN'T be his Soul mate! That position has already been taken by Lyla Lerrol and D.C.Comics killed her,from the beginning.The worst part is that Lyla can't be brought back.It would never work out. Wonder Woman CAN'T be an Amazon AND be with Superman.This makes her a hypocrite and a fool.It's like she trying to say that she was born in 2 places in the same second.Anyone says that and they'll get laughed at and told to choose one over the other.I know she Just a comic book character, but she HAS GOT to comply with historical facts. NO WONDER WOMAN!

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By arthurkerr

@crystalsteel35 said:

Whom ever thought that creating an Amazon for Superman would give him his perfect woman was crazy!No one can get past this fact! AMAZONS HATE AND DISTRUST MEN!!Wonder Woman CAN'T have it both ways!Historically, Amazons were always forbidden to be married.She CAN'T be his Soul mate! That position has already been taken by Lyla Lerrol and D.C.Comics killed her,from the beginning.The worst part is that Lyla can't be brought back.It would never work out. Wonder Woman CAN'T be an Amazon AND be with Superman.This makes her a hypocrite and a fool.It's like she trying to say that she was born in 2 places in the same second.Anyone says that and they'll get laughed at and told to choose one over the other.I know she Just a comic book character, but she HAS GOT to comply with historical facts. NO WONDER WOMAN!

wow you some new kind of crazy are you on meds

you know most smart beings change after time. Are you saying amazons are evil paranoid group that are just out to kill all men because they cannot trust them?

crystalsteel35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By crystalsteel35

@arthurkerr: GET OFF MY THREAD!!! I haven't Ever needed meds and I ain't crazy! I have studied the Amazons my whole life.I was her Biggest fan back in the 80's. GET OFF MY THREAD!!!!!!!

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By arthurkerr

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazons i like this.

far as I can see it they have had men in the history for as long as their is a history.

crystalsteel35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arthurkerr: I never said that they didn't have men. Wonder Woman was perfect in the 80's and 90's. NOW! GET OFF MY THREAD!

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow when i read about the real amazons that is kind of nasty and gross. Nothing like Wonder Women at all. They burnt out the right Chest cavity so they can shoot the bow better. Lets hope they do not keep that in the comic.

crystalsteel35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By crystalsteel35

@arthurkerr: you know? I have to agree with you. I first read that when I was very young. That's the part of being an Amazon, that I've always been glad that wasn't included in with Wonder Woman. It gave me weird and nasty dreams.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arthurkerr: you know? I have to agree with you. I first read that when I was very young. That's the part of being an Amazon, that I've always been glad that wasn't included in with Wonder Woman. It gave me weird and nasty dreams.

yeah like I like Thor in the comics but when I dug in deep and read up , The myth is a down right killer. So not so much of a fan of the Myth. Comics paint a far better picture of our heroes. One where people do not kill gods play nice and life is sweet and pure. But in myth we would run for our lives , Aphrodite would not be so kind and Zeus would punish far more then reward.In comics Heroes never kill , in history it was kill or be killed. In life we see one mistake in a battle ends the fight. High Lander one of my all time favorite movies shows this. One mistake no more head. I like the first Conan movie with a young Arnold it shows some really good views on how they felt about steal and the fight.

I loved the very first Clash of the titan movie very awesome and some did not like the owl but I found it interesting lol.

Then there was the Sindbad movies they need to revisit those with today's graphics it would rule the screen.

They need to get back to story line a word they say in the army comes to mind.

keep it simple. Or kis. there is another s but I threw that out lol.

Storyline story line.

From long ago to today what people want and what they identify with is a reason to get out of bed. A reason to hope and to find somebody that walks and talks and breaths like they do on the same path as them.

To see in a new light and understand that they are not so tiny in a huge universe.

Superman would know this. (the more I see the more I understand and the more I understand I understand I do not see enough) or as Einstein would say. The more I learn the less I find that I know because there is so much to be learned.

The more I love and the more I am loved. I find that it is never enough and the time you have never enough to bridge the gap between life and death. To live a good life is simply saying I hope I am a good soul doing a good job and when it is all said and done. When I sit on the swings of eternity and wait for all my support to show up. Then we make plans to go back to the world and do it all again. To fly like Peter pan and ravage the seas like Bloody Captain hook or simply sit back and wait on the big bad wolf like Grandma and little red riding hood. To be the characters in grand adventures to jump off the pages of life so bold you could say, our lives have been written in text that are 3D in nature no movie needed but please bring popcorn and something to drink. You will not want to put the book down.

You will simply want to read it again and again and again.

Loving , living , praying that you if you got the chance could understand and one day be the character of such a journey on a grand adventure of your own.

Good luck on your adventure for you never know your on one. Till the action starts and the ride begins.

crystalsteel35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arthurkerr: You know? I'm speechless. That was beautifully put. Thanks!

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superwomanlois

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#79  Edited By superwomanlois

LOIS LANE.

kidstandout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crystalsteel35: wtf! the whole point of ww is not male hatred. try actually reading a ww book

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crystalsteel35 said:

Okay! Let me explain this. Superman has too much integrity and self-respect,to spend his life with a bossy, loud mouth, highly opinionated, and possessive woman like Lois Lane. I love Wonder Woman but, her romance with Superman makes her a hypocrite. Amazons hate and distrust men. If, she continues;it'll defeat the purpose for her existence. This romance is like 2 rams butting heads. She is an Amazon. She can't have him and be an Amazon.

NO WONDER WOMAN AND NO LOIS LANE.

damn but Wonder Women is his perfect match all others pale when you compare them. He simply can not do better.

Even the creator said she was made for him. So how much more perfect could you get.

Just cant.

So to say No Wonder Women is like saying No Eggs to your steak , no wine after a great meal , no love to your soul mate and no sun rise after a great night with your lover. To say no Wonder Women is like saying no to hope and better stories , like saying no to Superman and the Super story we been waiting on. So say yes to Wonder Women and Superman because this is the women that makes Superman Wonder. Why he waited so long to get with with and marry this women.

Wonder Women is his other half of his soul his other half of reason.

Take this with you to the bank and cash it like money.

They will take it and you can get a good idea what Epic stories are about.

William Moulton Marston never said she was made for him, however Lois was made for Superman.

Also the writers are making them compatible, if the writers wanted to pair her with Batman she would be written to be compatible with Batman.