• 80 results
#1 Posted by crystalsteel35 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

This is to see and\or discuss your view and opinions as to what you believe Superman's perfect woman's personality,powers,and characteristics would be.Please!!! No Wonder Woman, No Lois Lane, or Lana Lang. The point is to make her from scratch.So! Go for it, have fun,AND BE NICE.

Avatar image for iamrightyouknow
#2 Edited by iamrightyouknow (203 posts) - - Show Bio

well some threads say it might be a man and not a woman with the jimmy lois thing superman has going on. then there is wonderwoman and supergirl his cousin. and powegirl also his cousin so all there would factor in i think there cant be just one girl more like a team of people.

#3 Posted by DianaXKal (520 posts) - - Show Bio

No Wonder Woman?

*Leaves message blank*

#4 Posted by keithcolby1995 (493 posts) - - Show Bio

@dianaxkal: they don't fit. it was really forced as well.

#5 Posted by DianaXKal (520 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by keithcolby1995 (493 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by DianaXKal (520 posts) - - Show Bio

@keithcolby1995: Saying that they don't fit and that it was forced is being negative, which is not nice.

Plus, you didn't respond to the topic.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
#10 Posted by BeaconofStrength (12487 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Night4345 (8450 posts) - - Show Bio

He definitely needs someone to keep him on his toes, I doubt where they're from or if they have powers would matter to him and he's too rigid in his beliefs to live his life with someone with too far removed from his own moral code.

#12 Posted by crystalsteel35 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@night4345: Thanks!That is good. I appreciate your answers,but I need more. Keep it coming!

#13 Edited by SaintWildcard (21710 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone who is naggy and busts his balls a lot. And she always needs saving

#14 Posted by crystalsteel35 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks,for all of your answers. I,really,appreciate them. I would love to have more answers. Anyone?

#15 Posted by primebonnick (4284 posts) - - Show Bio

well he is already with her.

Still that kryptonian girl he dream about marrying back in post crisis seems like a good pick.

#16 Posted by DianaXKal (520 posts) - - Show Bio

well he is already with her.

Still that kryptonian girl he dream about marrying back in post crisis seems like a good pick.

Yes he is <3

#17 Posted by crystalsteel35 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay! Let me explain this. Superman has too much integrity and self-respect,to spend his life with a bossy, loud mouth, highly opinionated, and possessive woman like Lois Lane. I love Wonder Woman but, her romance with Superman makes her a hypocrite. Amazons hate and distrust men. If, she continues;it'll defeat the purpose for her existence. This romance is like 2 rams butting heads. She is an Amazon. She can't have him and be an Amazon.

NO WONDER WOMAN AND NO LOIS LANE.

#18 Posted by Deadgod (2206 posts) - - Show Bio

Lori Lemaris

#19 Posted by Hyperlight (7671 posts) - - Show Bio

I for one believe he can love who he wants but he needs a viable mate. Perfect woman would be someone he can love timelessly and give him an heir. Lois can't do that.

#20 Posted by Benk111 (2768 posts) - - Show Bio

Female batman from an alternate universe

#21 Edited by DianaXKal (520 posts) - - Show Bio

@crystalsteel35 said:

Okay! Let me explain this. Superman has too much integrity and self-respect,to spend his life with a bossy, loud mouth, highly opinionated, and possessive woman like Lois Lane. I love Wonder Woman but, her romance with Superman makes her a hypocrite. Amazons hate and distrust men. If, she continues;it'll defeat the purpose for her existence. This romance is like 2 rams butting heads. She is an Amazon. She can't have him and be an Amazon.

NO WONDER WOMAN AND NO LOIS LANE.

-__- It's one thing not to like their relationship, but that reasoning... I'm done here.

#22 Posted by crystalsteel35 (27 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by _Atomikill_ (4911 posts) - - Show Bio

Amanda Waller.

It is crazy indeed. I'mma go into the other thread I saw for crazy people. Goodbye world.

#24 Posted by crystalsteel35 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@_atomikill_: Thanks! That's an interesting idea. I'll have to think about that one.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#25 Edited by AllStarSuperman (43018 posts) - - Show Bio

@_atomikill_ said:

Amanda Waller.

It is crazy indeed. I'mma go into the other thread I saw for crazy people. Goodbye world.

No, she controls super criminals and puts bombs in their heads, and has them murder innocents at time, there is now way that would ever work.

#26 Edited by Hyperlight (7671 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by crystalsteel35 (27 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by jayc1324 (26421 posts) - - Show Bio

A strong, brave and independent woman who is a news reporter/journalist.

#29 Edited by Darksideanime (149 posts) - - Show Bio

@crystalsteel35: If I was writing Earth 2 for new 52. I will go with vixen or lourdes_lucero. Superman is an alien, he is not white or black.Superman is neither.Any of these woman are perfect.

Vixens father: Why did you bring a white man?

Vixen:He is an alien, and he is not white.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

or these:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#30 Posted by crystalsteel35 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@darksideanime: That's a great idea! Especially, lourdes. Her initials are L.L.and Superman" has to" marry a girl with those initials. Thanks!

#31 Edited by Superguy1591 (7539 posts) - - Show Bio

Trying to get the drop on my fan-fic character Linda Lavic, eh?

A humorous character who you can write a great 1,2 with that is Superman's yang in a lot of ways. Where Superman is the straight man, she's the joker of the two.

She shouldn't be a damsel in distress. It's kind of distracting to the character to have a significant other than is constantly in harms way.

She should have a job working with people, like a Social Services employee or at an orphanage where she draws similarities with Superman.

She should be a foreigner from a war-torn country where she can't ever go back.

She should always remember that Superman belongs to humanity and not her, so never grow jealous of him being him.

Not Lois Lane.

#32 Edited by greenarrowfan12 (716 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

linda

#33 Posted by crystalsteel35 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@superguy1591: Thanks! I love your ideas. I hope your ideas on her occupation was an example. But, they were great ideas, just the same.

#34 Posted by crystalsteel35 (27 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Edited by Darksideanime (149 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by crystalsteel35 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@darksideanime: I love your answers but, Poison Ivy would be better off with Geo-Force and Maxima was a little crazy. But, I love your way of thinking. Thanks!

#37 Posted by greenarrowfan12 (716 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by crystalsteel35 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@greenarrowfan12: I wish I was working for D.C.Comics, I'd bring her back; somehow.

#39 Edited by Darksideanime (149 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by crystalsteel35 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@darksideanime: I know that these are Marvel characters but, I'm sorry! I don't recognize all of them. Could you list their names, for me. Please. Thanks!

#42 Edited by Darksideanime (149 posts) - - Show Bio

@crystalsteel35: Emma Frost,Elektra,Ms. Marvel,Spider-Woman, and Psylocke. From top to down.

#43 Posted by crystalsteel35 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@darksideanime: Thanks! I didn't know Psylocke.Did you forget one? I thought that there were 5 girls.

#44 Edited by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio

@dianaxkal said:

@keithcolby1995: Saying that they don't fit and that it was forced is being negative, which is not nice.

Well, well... Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure that "he can say whatever he wants, and if you don't like it too bad. He must have his own opinion though, so you should worry about your own."

Oh, the irony!

#45 Edited by Darksideanime (149 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by DianaXKal (520 posts) - - Show Bio

@dianaxkal said:

Well, well... Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure that "he can say whatever he wants, and if you don't like it too bad. He must have his own opinion though, so you should worry about your own."

Oh, the irony!

U mad bro?

#47 Posted by crystalsteel35 (27 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by crystalsteel35 (27 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Edited by DianaXKal (520 posts) - - Show Bio

@crystalsteel35: If you're gonna co-sign something directed at me, you could at least tag me in it, especially when his problem with me roots from other threads.

#50 Edited by crystalsteel35 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@dianaxkal: it wasn't directed at you. Just him. If, you can't be NICE;then, get off of my thread.