superman stongest feat ever

Avatar image for mercinwithamouth
MercinWithAMouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@hulksmash134: They factually couldn't be given the context. Stop reaching.

I've given you the calculation. Here's the quote: "As for the New 52 feat, it is over 280,000,000,000x FTL minimum. Low-balling to the observable universe (46.6 billion light year radius) gives us that speed as a minimum based on the facts we have. There are 5,879,000,000,000 miles in a light year. That multiplied by 46,600,000,000 is 273,961,400,000,000,000,000,000,000 (miles in 46.6 billion light years). Light travels 670,616,629 miles per hour. That's 16,094,799,096 miles per day and 965,687,945,760 miles in 60 days. 273,961,400,000,000,000,000,000,000 miles (46.6 billion light years/low-balled distance Superman traveled in 60 days) divided by that 965,687,945,760 (distance light travels in 60 days) is 283,677,500,162x FTL! Work on your math. GG"

I worked this out myself, because it's not difficult and I'm not one to copy/paste all the time..

hulksmash134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercinwithamouth: That's all cool, but another superman told me that the DCU is 100 trillion lightyears big...

MercinWithAMouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulksmash134: Yes, Post-Crisis at one point was taken 100 trillion light years out in space to witness the work of Imperiex. This is New 52 though and I was going off of a safe and factual minimum. Using the 100,000,000,000,000 light years for the calculation gives you a speed of 608,750,000,000,000x FTL.

hulksmash134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, yeah, cool, but which one should be used and why? What would be more accurate??

And you know superman destroying a solar system with a sneeze, that was in SA right? Cos I'm debating a superman fan who thinks the new 52 version could beat the SA version...

Avatar image for deactivated-5a853424245e3
deactivated-5a853424245e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulksmash134: "yea but each page could be infinite small (infinitesimal)"

You're basically arguing a pound of lead weighs more than a pound of feathers.

"Cos I'm debating a superman fan who thinks the new 52 version could beat the SA version..."

They're not even close in terms of power. Superman of Earth-One had the power to casually demolish half a galaxy.

hulksmash134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelestashley: You're basically arguing a pound of lead weighs more than a pound of feathers.

Not really...

They're not even close in terms of power. Superman of Earth-One had the power to casually demolish half a galaxy.

So silver age is definitely more powerful than new 52?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulksmash134: "Not really..."

Yes you are, because it doesn't matter how small the pages are.

"So silver age is definitely more powerful than new 52?"

It's not even close. It's like comparing Harley Quinn to Wonder Woman.

hulksmash134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By hulksmash134

@cruelestashley: Yes you are, because it doesn't matter how small the pages are.

Your struggling to grasp the concept of this, it doesn't make sense but let me put it this way: by infinitesimal i mean 1/∞, if you were to times that by infinity then the ∞s would cancel each other out leaving only the one. Alright let's say each page weighs 1/∞ (one infinitieth) of a sextillion tons. If we multiply that by the number of pages there are (infinity), then we are left with 1 (sextillion) tons.

Harley Quinn being from New 52 and Wonder Woman being Silver Age?

EdBeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelestashley: Yes you are, because it doesn't matter how small the pages are.

Your struggling to grasp the concept of this, it doesn't make sense but let me put it this way: by infinitesimal i mean 1/∞, if you were to times that by infinity then the ∞s would cancel each other out leaving only the one. Alright let's say each page weighs 1/∞ (one infinitieth) of a sextillion tons. If we multiply that by the number of pages there are (infinity), then we are left with 1 (sextillion) tons.

Harley Quinn being from New 52 and Wonder Woman being Silver Age?

Dude, you can´t make calculation with infinite as a term, you just can´t, if there is an infinite amount of pages either regular or small sized, there´re still infinite so....

And comparing Sups SA with New 52 is like saying a 3 year old child is gonna fight a UFC Wrestler. SA feats leave in the dust New 52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulksmash134: "Your struggling to grasp the concept of this,"

The irony.

"infinitesimal i mean 1/∞ if you were to times that by infinity then the ∞s would cancel each other out leaving only the one.

That's not how infinity works as a concept. I've already explained this in detail.

"Alright let's say each page weighs 1/∞ (one infinitieth) of a sextillion tons. If we multiply that by the number of pages there are (infinity), then we are left with 1 (sextillion) tons."

Infinity isn't a number, so that doesn't work at all. Any number divided by infinity is, by definition, is undefined.

"Harley Quinn being from New 52 and Wonder Woman being Silver Age?"

It doesn't matter. Just about any version of Diana would stomp Harley.

hulksmash134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelestashley: That's not how infinity works as a concept. I've already explained this in detail.

Infinitesimal

Infinity isn't a number

The book is said to have an infinite number of pages, so in this context it is...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulksmash134: "Infinitesimal"

Doesn't mean what you think it does, nor does it imply what you've stated.

"The book is said to have an infinite number of pages, so in this context it is..."

No, not at all.

The idea of infinity through, what I can only describe as some sort of Copenhagen interpretation, is endless; it's not a real number; although we can and do use it like a number. Doing so enables us to expound on the idea of infinity and its properties. The statement ∞ > X > -∞, where X represents a real number, proves that infinity is greater than any X, whereas "negative infinity" (i.e. the negation of positive infinity and or the most negative value; -(2^(N-1))) is lesser than any X, demonstrates this.

hulksmash134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelestashley: Doesn't mean what you think it does, nor does it imply what you've stated.

It can work that way

The idea of infinity through, what I can only describe as some sort of Copenhagen interpretation, is endless; it's not a real number; although we can and do use it like a number. Doing so enables us to expound on the idea of infinity and its properties. The statement ∞ > X > -∞, where X represents a real number, proves that infinity is greater than any X, whereas "negative infinity" (i.e. the negation of positive infinity and or the most negative value; -(2^(N-1))) is lesser than any X, demonstrates this.

It still works though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulksmash134: "It can work that way"

It can't and doesn't. Your argument is basically, "a pound of lead weighs more than a pound of feathers".

"It still works though."

Except that both conceptually and mathematically it doesn't.

MercinWithAMouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulksmash134: I suppose the 100 trillion light years make more sense to use, given the fact that they're the same place.

hulksmash134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MercinWithAMouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulksmash134: No, but the guy brought him 100 trillion light years, so we know that's a radius for the calculation because Earth is the destination.

hulksmash134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By hulksmash134
MercinWithAMouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulksmash134: Due to them traveling that far away from Earth, it gives us a minimum radius. We don't know how far it goes, just like we don't know in real life.

speckoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman's strongest feat...

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#172  Edited By Outside_85

Going with lifting the page with infinite mass.

hulksmash134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulksmash134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cruelestashley: It makes sense, and even if it didn't, the book doesn't have infiite pages as ultraman read to the end of it, therefore it has a finite weight.

hulksmash134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: but it doesn't have infinite mass as it doesn't have infinite pages, ultraman read to the end of it.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: but it doesn't have infinite mass as it doesn't have infinite pages, ultraman read to the end of it.

Except that it does, what Ultraman did was read what he wanted to read, nothing more... otherwise he, Darkseid and Mandrakk would have won, as he claimed they would.

MercinWithAMouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulksmash134: Roughly, yes, and as a minimum. The whole "infinitesimal" argument doesn't make sense, despite whatever you're telling yourself. The "every book possible" alone debunks that. It would have an infinite number of whatever that is (doesn't make sense, so we doubt it would). An infinite number of books that weigh a billion tons, a billion and one tons, a billion and 2, and so on. How you haven't grasped this concept, I don't know.

I've already debunked your arguments. Ultraman read to the last page of a single story (theirs). The book is stated to contain one story, but that all of the others are in it (every other story possible). Just drop it already.

hulksmash134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By hulksmash134

@outside_85: it clearly states that ultra man read to the end of the book of infinite pages no buts... ?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: it clearly states that ultra man read to the end of the book of infinite pages no buts... ?

Which he couldn't, because the story was still being written by the time he got there.

MercinWithAMouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulksmash134: He read their story, which is the one story with the rest in it. He didn't read every other story (infinite number). Then there's the fact that what Ultraman read never came to fruition.

No Caption Provided
hulksmash134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: wait what then how is it an infinite book?

Because it is a story that is in-progress, it's being written as time passes, what Ultraman did was read the last page at one point in time... then he looked away and the story kept going. If anything it's less like a book and more like a recording.

MercinWithAMouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulksmash134: Superman Beyond Part 1. The fact that you don't know that doesn't help your credibility.

MercinWithAMouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: It is a story in progress, but the book contained their story, beginning to end. He read to the end of it, but it changed due to CAS plot manipulation.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: It is a story in progress, but the book contained their story, beginning to end. He read to the end of it, but it changed due to CAS plot manipulation.

Bold: If that was true, Ultraman would also have known of Madrakk's defeat... which he didn't, so I don't think it contained the end.

MercinWithAMouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: No, he read a certain tale. The plot changed. That's basically what I just said.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: No, he read a certain tale. The plot changed. That's basically what I just said.

Which I should have added as the second option: Selective reading. That Ultraman just read the end of the tale he preferred, not the one that would actually come to pass.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulksmash134: It's stressed multiple times the book has infinite pages within the same space however

No Caption Provided

hulksmash134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: well that just debunks everything, if its a story that's in progress and being written as we speak. then superman and shazam just lifted the book at one point in time. it means the book is getting heavier and heavier, but it doesnt mean they lifted infinite weight.

hulksmash134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: well that just debunks everything, if its a story that's in progress and being written as we speak. then superman and shazam just lifted the book at one point in time. it means the book is getting heavier and heavier, but it doesnt mean they lifted infinite weight.

Depends on which version we go by:

• (my) original theory, based on the need to actually have a last page for Ultraman to read, yet still have an ongoing story to explain why it didn't turn out like he wanted. no, that one does not have infinite weight.
  • Other theory of Ultraman just being a selective reader of a book containing every story ever told or will be told in all their different varieties, forms and functions... that one has infinite weight.
MercinWithAMouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulksmash134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: tbh ur original theory makes more sense and if that's the case then neither ultra man superman nor Shazam lifted infinity.

hulksmash134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulksmash134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DeathandGrim2: yes but the book is being written as we speak, meaning ultrman read to the last page a one point in time, and shazam and superman lifted it at one point in time, meaning the weight isn't actually infinite.

hulksmash134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MercinWithAMouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulksmash134: It was a tie-in, yes. This shouldn't even be debated further. I've debunked everything you've said and explained why, along with the context of what you've attempted to debunk.

hulksmash134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercinwithamouth: so doesn't that mean I should read final crisis in the complete order? And yes this shoo don't be a debate as the book is still being written and getting heavier. Meaning it wasn't infinite weight

MercinWithAMouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulksmash134: Don't need to, no. You'll understand the story better but it's not required to understand this feat. It wasn't being written as time went on. I've been over this with you already. It's every book possible, meaning infinite possibilities. Then there's the fact that Ultraman read to the end of their story, which I've explained to you. I've explained everything to you already. It's an infinite weight. Biggest try-hard I've ever seen.