Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Drocta

@nightfang3 said:
@cheesyfries said:

@nightfang3: he may be a superman but he's a boring one. He's such a damn boy scout.

That's what i'm saying. Pre-Flashpoint Superman has always been boring, but the New 52 Superman felt like a real person.

LOL

I don't see how me being 25 is a bad thing because unlike you old jerkwads i'm not scared of change because that's what's gonna keep the comic industry going when you're nothing but worm food.

LOL

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@drocta said:
@nightfang3 said:
@cheesyfries said:

@nightfang3: he may be a superman but he's a boring one. He's such a damn boy scout.

That's what i'm saying. Pre-Flashpoint Superman has always been boring, but the New 52 Superman felt like a real person.

LOL

People like you are the reason I stay out of the forums. We can't just agree to disagree or have different opinions because just gotta act like a troll.

CheesyFries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drocta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People like you are the reason I stay out of the forums. We can't just agree to disagree or have different opinions because just gotta act like a troll.

Interesting. YOU call people names, yet I'M the troll. HeavenlyDarkDragon, is this you?

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#155  Edited By NightFang3

@cheesyfries: No, I was talking to Drocta. You have been fair and respectfully.

@drocta said:

Interesting. YOU call people names, yet I'M the troll. HeavenlyDarkDragon, is this you?

I call it like I see it and you are nothing but a troll because you could have ignored what I said about Pre-Flashpoint Sups, but you choose to be a snarky jerk. I don't know who that is and the fact that you think i'm pretending to be somebody else proves that all you want is a argument. So i'm just take my own advice and ignore you from now on.

CheesyFries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mikio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Drocta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I call it like I see it and you are nothing but a troll because you could have ignored what I said about Pre-Flashpoint Sups, but you choose to be a snarky jerk. I don't know who that is and the fact that you think i'm pretending to be somebody else proves that all you want is a argument. So i'm just take my own advice and ignore you from now on.

Fantastic troll logic.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"The True Superman is back."

Well, that's a backhanded comment to anyone who liked Superman Post-Flashpoint if I've ever seen one. Stay classy, people.

Anyway, it's whatever. Thankfully, there are still fun characters to look at in the Superman mythos, even if this Clark White is the focus. I'm sure I'll be rooting for Lex Luthor for a bit, more often than not.

The old fans, can have their fun. There are still more characters to grab my attention. Blue Beetle is honestly looking like it might be a really cool book moving forward, so I'll have my eyes on that for some time to come.

@zariusii said:
@nightfang3 said:
@cheesyfries said:

That's what i'm saying. Pre-Flashpoint Superman has always been boring,

You ageist millennials are the ones who are boring. New 52 Superman is cut from the same predicable angsty cloth as a million try-hards and if he actually caught on, we wouldn't have this "problem" that they have now solved. People want a wholesome Superman with actual values.

No, what they want is a Superman with people who actually know what they're doing, like Grant Morrison did in his run on Action. And are you really going to say that Superman hasn't been "wholesome" as you put it? Because I'm curious what you mean by that word.

CheesyFries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

"The True Superman is back."

Well, that's a backhanded comment to anyone who liked Superman Post-Flashpoint if I've ever seen one. Stay classy, people.

Anyway, it's whatever. Thankfully, there are still fun characters to look at in the Superman mythos, even if this Clark White is the focus. I'm sure I'll be rooting for Lex Luthor for a bit, more often than not.

The old fans, can have their fun. There are still more characters to grab my attention. Blue Beetle is honestly looking like it might be a really cool book moving forward, so I'll have my eyes on that for some time to come.

@zariusii said:
@nightfang3 said:
@cheesyfries said:

That's what i'm saying. Pre-Flashpoint Superman has always been boring,

You ageist millennials are the ones who are boring. New 52 Superman is cut from the same predicable angsty cloth as a million try-hards and if he actually caught on, we wouldn't have this "problem" that they have now solved. People want a wholesome Superman with actual values.

No, what they want is a Superman with people who actually know what they're doing, like Grant Morrison did in his run on Action. And are you really going to say that Superman hasn't been "wholesome" as you put it? Because I'm curious what you mean by that word.

I'll watch out for blue beetle. I like Jaime Reyes in all the installments he's been.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheesyfries: The Team for Beetle looks like it has an ambitious plan, and the character handles the incorporation of Ted Kord into Jaimes' world well from what I gather.

Lot less to unpack than Superman, and I think the lack of pressure helps. I still like the idea of Superman, but I see this as a fine opportunity to branch out even more. Maybe see things get better from there.

CheesyFries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: I feel the same way. I like the golden trio(supes, bats and wonder woman) and the JL but I wanna read about the other side characters. Especially characters like The Question, Booster Gold(he's hilarious), Elastic Man and teen titans stories as well.

Wilbertus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

The King is dead, long live the King!