Sounds mildly promising...

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed95594e07
deactivated-62aed95594e07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hype machine overloaded, can't wait mann....

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Nah dawg, I won't (but then again, I won't see this dog shite). No amount of back flipping after BvS can rectify his journey. I'm not some child who can go from crying and then be pleased with the jingling of keys or something shiny.

FangDaNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What did he do?! I can't wait please!

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

17th cant get here any quicker

Wolderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saintwildcard: I have no intention to see it either, I read the plot on reddit, it's everything I feared it would be

OrangeBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Superman is basically irrelevant in this movie. He shows up for all of twenty minutes, wrecks some parademons and then races Flash. For all intents and purposes, he's basically the Hulk of the Justice League now. Not what I wanted for the character.

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed861cc7ee
deactivated-62aed861cc7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking forward to watching the movie.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope I do love this movie, but that probably won't be the case. :(

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saintwildcard: I have no intention to see it either, I read the plot on reddit, it's everything I feared it would be

I think I know what scene is troubling you, it sound hilarious but it's not exactly something I cared to see. Eat shit movie

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#14 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@archizooom said:

I think I know what scene is troubling you, it sound hilarious but it's not exactly something I cared to see. Eat shit movie

Please elaborate with the spoiler block.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:
@saintwildcard said:
@archizooom said:

Well...

Superman solos the team after being brought back

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@k4tzm4n said:
@saintwildcard said:
@archizooom said:

Well...

Superman solos the team after being brought back

Why does that scene trouble you? Do you know the context behind what happened immediately before that and why Superman fights the team?

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n:

I said she was troubled by it (since she's a WW fan), I'm just indifferent to it. It sounds funny but it's not something I would have asked to see.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Archizooom

@saintwildcard: SuperMAN grabs my girl-power fantasy by the throat, that's a bit of a no-no for me. Indeed that's THE cardinal sin but by no means the only one

Archizooom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n: The league used a motherbox to resurrect Superman and he comes back confused, the scene leaked on vimeo

WonderTot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By WonderTot

I think Supes in this movie is overpowered everyone.

Like really? he can react to speed of Flash? I know in comic Supes can tag flash, and he ragdoll Stepphenwolf while Diana and Arthur have some trouble fighting him, but I think its too soon to OPed him to all member.

:(

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Chris-Sama

Literally just watched the fight between them he pretty much one shotted aquaman headbutted WW and was a little slower than flash also batman took a blow from him which makes absolute zero sense. And cyborg was able to take his heat vision. Idk why they make superman be ultra powerful, isnt the point of the justice league is that they make up for what abilities the other heroes dont have? Superman is pretty much his own league.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Pfft Batfleck has beaten him (troll face).

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Literally just watched the fight between them he pretty much one shotted aquaman headbutted WW and was a little slower than flash also batman took a blow from him which makes absolute zero sense. And cyborg was able to take his heat vision. Idk why they make superman be ultra powerful, isnt the point of the justice league is that they make up for what abilities the other heroes dont have? Superman is pretty much his own league.

kek

ok i'll stop now :(

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I finally got a link to the scene... this stanky stanky scene. *muah* That's some spicy garbage. It's underwhelming and not funny, what more could a boy ask for.

blackagar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@chris-sama: Superman has literally been in his own league for over half of his history(so like 40 years) Only in the last few decades has he been weakened enough for the Justice league to serve another purpose he can't do in his sleep besides badman and magic user 101.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I finally got a link to the scene... this stanky stanky scene. *muah* That's some spicy garbage. It's underwhelming and not funny, what more could a boy ask for.

Give me a link my man

Avatar image for masterwitcher88
masterwitcher88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam said:
@saintwildcard said:

Give me a link my man

Same, I need to see this.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty much like that in the comicbooks... he has always been more laid back approach to problems lol

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goddamnironman: Superman in the comics couldnt do the same thing to the league.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam said:
@saintwildcard said:

Give me a link my man

Dang, sorry my dudes. It just got removed apparently

masterwitcher88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saintwildcard: oh well, I'm sure someone will tape it and put it on 123freemovies eventually or I'll just see it on the weekend.

masterwitcher88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterwitcher88 said:
@farkam said:
@saintwildcard said:

Give me a link my man

Dang, sorry my dudes. It just got removed apparently

Just found it on YouTube, it had no sound unfortunately but, LOL It really should be called Superman and Pals. He practically did everything so much so that I question the need of the League, I'm sure he can handle Darkseid all by himself.

SuperHulk24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman was great in this. His character was good and he was powerful as hell.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goddamnironman: Superman in the comics couldnt do the same thing to the league.

The one without GL and Martian in? sure he can.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Literally just watched the fight between them he pretty much one shotted aquaman headbutted WW and was a little slower than flash also batman took a blow from him which makes absolute zero sense. And cyborg was able to take his heat vision. Idk why they make superman be ultra powerful, isnt the point of the justice league is that they make up for what abilities the other heroes dont have?Superman is pretty much his own league.

Noo this is accurate. Everyone gets ragdolled by a no holds barred Superman pretty much every time in the comics.

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DeathandGrim2: Really?? Aquaman and WW in the comics are completelt defensless against supes? Even flash?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DeathandGrim2: Really?? Aquaman and WW in the comics are completelt defensless against supes? Even flash?

Aquaman has never fought a serious Superman. Even when he fought a "just here to talk lul" Superman he struggled.

Minaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finally a true showing of how far above Superman is to the others.

It just makes sense.

Don't be a salty faq.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed95594e07
deactivated-62aed95594e07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama: "Really?? Aquaman and WW in the comics are completelt defensless against supes? Even flash?"

WW and Arthur cannot compete with Superman, they are powerful but Clark is much more powerful than them since new 52. Flash is the only one in the current league I can see actually beating Superman (haven't read his whole new 52 series, but dude has femtosecond reaction speed and I have heard he has some sort of time manipulation abilities). The fight in the movie happened exactly how a PIS/CIS less fight between JL(current and excluding Barry) and Superman would go. Flash was a rookie in the movie, but was still faster than Clark. So I am not surprised in the least seeing the league losing to Clark.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dat headbutt tho ????

DJudgment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@minaruto said:

Finally a true showing of how far above Superman is to the others.

It just makes sense.

Don't be a salty faq.

Completely agree, Superman biggest weakness has always been being too scared to use his full power incase he accidently kills people and loses control.

A Superman with none of this is what we were shown and it made perfect sense.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9ffabf0f29f
deactivated-5d9ffabf0f29f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solid movie.

DCEU/Warner(whoever is calling the shots) doesn't get the worlds finest.

BvS was them trying to turn Superman into Batman(as well as not even get who Batman is). JL in turn makes it Superman & Friends. Supes literally trivialized Steppenwolf & the JL. I HATE when they use him as some deus ex machina character. (Ex,JL: War).DCEU reinforced so many Supes misconceptions. I'm fine with him handling Aquaman,Bats,Cyborg and a clumsy inexperienced Flash. But Diana? After she pretty much No sold the thing that killed Supes in the first place? And killed a god with her own god mode? Yet she struggles with Stepp why exactly? Really should have been a stalemate ended with Lasso making him snap out of it.

The point is supposed to be they're stronger together.

MrAugen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MrAugen

I loved it. Superman carried himself and spoke like Superman. He was warm and powerful and felt hope when he shows up. Can call it old fashioned or corny, but that's what endears Superman to me, he is an aspirational figure. I got a lot of grief on this forum by people saying I wanted Superman smiling all the time because I didn't like Man of Steel. I think Justice League shows perfectly how you can project kindness and good natured character without the requirement of smiling constantly.

I actually want a solo Superman movie done this way now. Him carrying that building made me happier than any amount of punching Zod ever could.