• 81 results
#1 Posted by Lvenger (36335 posts) - - Show Bio

You've got to be kidding me. I mean this is the exact opposite of what the Superman comics need right now. Another freaking crossover straight after Truth and Savage Dawn finishes. And although it will only be written by one writer, this writer's going to be Peter Tomasi who hasn't done the best job on Superman at all. I'm not interested in buying another crossover even one with a fully powered Superman in it. Though this cover by Karl Keschel is damn fine.

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by Lvenger (36335 posts) - - Show Bio

This just screams and yells at you that the Superman office have no bleeding idea what to do with the character. No Pak, no Yang, no trying to correct the mistakes of the past, just repeating themselves and going back to the initial New 52 steaming hot mess of the original New 52 Superman nanotech suit, piping and all.

#3 Posted by TheExile285 (4353 posts) - - Show Bio

DC has got to do something about whoever is making decisions for the Superman books.

And yeah, that cover is really nice.

#4 Posted by Super-Wonder (526 posts) - - Show Bio

I do agree that this cover is pretty awesome!

I would like to see more Clark Kent investigative reporter in these issues. It think getting to the core of the character and reestablishing some supporting cast members as go-to resources would help to bring the character back down to earth a little.

#5 Edited by ScouterV (7764 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

This just screams and yells at you that the Superman office have no bleeding idea what to do with the character. No Pak, no Yang, no trying to correct the mistakes of the past, just repeating themselves and going back to the initial New 52 steaming hot mess of the original New 52 Superman nanotech suit, piping and all.

When and how was this ever a problem, considering a lot of the alternatives? Outside of Earth-2s Superman, I'd argue his original look post-Flashpoint was one of his best designs to date.

#6 Edited by MoSsuperman (67 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh. Man, I hate this. I know for a fact I won't be reading this.

#7 Posted by sage1000 (68 posts) - - Show Bio

The superman writer whose run I dropped is given the task of writing yet another unnecessary crossover which from the solicitations just sounds completely batshit crazy. Super league really, the big blue deciding to create a super army as a response to what happened in truth is just unbelievably dumb, I may be biased but I can't bring myself to care. H'el on earth, Super doom, Truth... one thing the crossovers in superman have since the start of the New 52 is that they are mediocre at best but usually just terrible and this super league just reeks of being terrible.

The best superman stories in the New 52 have been self contained ( Action comics initial run, Greg Pak's solo run in action and Charles Soule initial run in SMWW. A shame how few the good superman stories are) and I was hoping for a return to that format.

Now it seems come April I won't have any Superman comic to read save American Alien and that is just sad especially since Superman is one of the few superheroes I actually like.

#8 Posted by deathfalcon182 (308 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm more pissed of that Janin is drawing Superman. Apparently King and Seeley are working on something big so they're taking an arc off but I would still have Janin draw Grayson because Superman book will be nothing more than mediocre. It just sounds like shitty version of Batman Incorporated.

#9 Posted by toptom (1567 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

I usually try to see the brigest side of the things and to be honest i hate the general pessimism that revolves around Superman these days but after Truth ( in which the only good issues were the AC ones) we'll have another crossover.....with the jim lee costume again?.....Really? Oh god, why they 've even created this damn new costume just to use it for one or two issues? If they really wanted to give it a chance they could have waited for another artist and not romita.

I mean this can probably be the case in which the cover won't reflect the actual comic...but...i don't know what to think.

#10 Posted by deathfalcon182 (308 posts) - - Show Bio

@toptom: it looks like Romita's costume.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mikeljanin/status/689585522352766977

#11 Posted by Drmagic (1632 posts) - - Show Bio

At this time i wish i had the power to fire Superman's editorial/writers

#12 Posted by Squalleon (9994 posts) - - Show Bio

Retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded,retarded

ARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are these people serious? What the heck are they doing! Why? Based on what logic you put a crossover, exactly after another crossover ended? The reception on the current crossover is negative and they thought the idea to bring people back was to force them into another crossover of questionable quality, in a time where comics cost 3.99?

Who takes these decisions? Who thinks this is a good marketing idea? Do they want to test how long does it takes to kill a franchise?

Ok, I understand there are Superman titles that don't take part in this crossover but they are all titles about an alternate version of Superman that in the end of the day WON'T have any effect, the storytelling won't have any gravitas. All mainstream titles are occupied by this inane decision. How is world-building supposed to occur? How is a writer supposed to give his best if he is forced to compromise his story to fit editorial mandates? Every decent idea will be filtered by a endless line of management levels until there is nothing to tel. Have they learned nothing for the successes of Wonder Woman, batman etc? Titles left alone are titles that will sell long and short term!

Idiots. Seriously, Superman is filled with them. They are decease.

ARGH!!!!

And they say why Superman fans are always angry!!!!

#13 Edited by Squalleon (9994 posts) - - Show Bio

I beg everyone here to drop these titles!

I know you don't want to take the risk to drop them if the stories are good etc. But please, try. Buy them later in Tpb. As long as you buy, they will force the crossovers down your throat.

Please they have done it before. It didn't end well. It needed Superman to reach all new lows for them to stop the crossovers. Let's have it at least be controlled this time.

Even your favorite writer will suffer with this kind of story-telling.Think logically. Don't buy just to continue a worth-less collection.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#14 Posted by AllStarSuperman (43007 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is nearly dead, DC is milking him with gimmicks and crossovers

#15 Posted by entropy_aegis (20769 posts) - - Show Bio

The only book I'm looking forward to in April is the Batman/Turtles crossover . Even Grayson and SOB which I look forward to each month sounds bleh that month.

#16 Edited by MaZeRaIII (4725 posts) - - Show Bio

Why DC ?? WHY !!!!????

#17 Posted by soldierofel (2578 posts) - - Show Bio

Sigh, any reason for this? That cover is incredible but these crossovers are kinda getting ridiculous.

#18 Posted by azza04 (1920 posts) - - Show Bio

I felt like banging my head against the wall when I read it. The premise of the story doesn't even sound good, and with the track record these books have I'm guessing it's going to be another lame 2/5 star crossover.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
#19 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (4457 posts) - - Show Bio

Any of you guys actually though that this is really just filler. It's convenient that it's lasting only 2 months and ending with the 52 issues of AC and Supes. Most probably a huge Superman overhaul is going to happen after this.

Tomasi is generally good and other than Truth whenever he wrote Clark he wrote him well. In his Batman run, Nightwing run, GLC run and the first SM/WW run so I'm not that upset.

Although it is incredibly stupid that after a 10 month garbage fest of a crossover we get another one.....smart.

#20 Posted by Squalleon (9994 posts) - - Show Bio

Any of you guys actually though that this is really just filler. It's convenient that it's lasting only 2 months and ending with the 52 issues of AC and Supes. Most probably a huge Superman overhaul is going to happen after this.

Tomasi is generally good and other than Truth whenever he wrote Clark he wrote him well. In his Batman run, Nightwing run, GLC run and the first SM/WW run so I'm not that upset.

Although it is incredibly stupid that after a 10 month garbage fest of a crossover we get another one.....smart.

And? It is clear that it is filler but so what?

You could as well allow the writers to tell two-parters or one-shots in the same time-frame. Now you are forcing them into another full-on crossover.

Its not only a bad story-telling move but a bad commercial move too. No matter what comes after issues 52, DC could allow that opportunity to ease readers in or even tell some nice tales to close that landmark nicely. Bring in the ones tired of crossovers which are obviously hurting the titles since the titles show a clear negative trend and some titles like Sm/Ww (under Tomasi) have reached all new lows in both reviews and sales hitting the 20s.

Sickening.

I literally want to give DC my money but they don't let me...

#21 Posted by Jogga (1016 posts) - - Show Bio

Fire the entire Superman staff that came up with these things, except for Howard Porter. Then pay any seasoned, great Superman writers like Joe Kelly or some sh$t like that.

Heck, hire Mark Waid back as editor or some sht. I don't care if you have to fire Dan Didio if you can, I prefer they do.

Then hire Karl Keschel on the main Superman book, because that cover was FINE.

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
#23 Posted by darknightspideyfanboy (2623 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah we need superman editor

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
#24 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45774 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah not even taking the actual story in to account and this is still a terrible idea.

Avatar image for deactivated-59953d77c6a44
#25 Posted by deactivated-59953d77c6a44 (196 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah not even taking the actual story in to account and this is still a terrible idea.

#26 Posted by DieHard200904 (592 posts) - - Show Bio

Not the most expert here, but what is going on with Superman? Is there just a few people doing the writing for all his canon titles, that would explain why they are all linked. Anyways, if I had it down. Ideally, Action Comics would get its own arcs, Superman gets its own arcs, each of his character crossover titles get their own arcs, and that should simplify it. If they can't do it that way, then keep a big set on Action Comics/Superman, and separate that from the other Superman crossover titles. Plus, I almost feel like saying story arcs should be limited in length as well. Plenty of them feel like they would be better with fewer issues.

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
#27 Posted by HeavenlyDarkDragon (2219 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger:

Have they given any idea about what the crossover will be about?

I agree that Tomasi hasn't done the best of jobs, but still, hasn't been the worst. Has for Yang I want him as far away from Superman comics as he can get. Pak would've been a better choice without a doubt, but last time I checked he already has his hands full.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what's about. And then make our minds.

#28 Edited by micah007123 (10836 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugggggghhhhhh

#30 Edited by DieHard200904 (592 posts) - - Show Bio

@heavenlydarkdragon: If you asked me to make a guess, I would say that based on the keyword "Super league" superman may have a team up with The Superman family cast: Supergirl,Superboy, Steel, amd maybe others, that were not part of the Superman family before, hence the different name. I might collect this one, as it will not be a long drawn out event like Truth was, and it won't be truth either.

#31 Posted by Jeremy1989 (1816 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's to the editors that do the Superman Comics, take this L. Ya'll earned it.

No Caption Provided

#32 Posted by HeavenlyDarkDragon (2219 posts) - - Show Bio

So, been doing a little research on this Super-League arc, and personally I don't see what the big negative fuss is all about.

It's gonna last only 2 months. And we're gonna get Kara and Ulysses back for that arc at least. Kara it's a good thing, Ulysses on the other hand... Let's just say I'm not holding my breath over his comeback.

And the premise for the whole arc at least in writing seems a good thing. It points to Superman taking on a proactive attitude for a change.

It's the start of a new chapter in the Man of Steel's life that will change everything you know as the epic eight-part "Super League," all written by Peter J. Tomasi, spans BATMAN/SUPERMAN, SUPERMAN/WONDER WOMAN and ACTION COMICS in April and May!

His time without powers made Kal-El realize that the world is in need of more protectors...more super-powered beings like himself. But where will he find such beings?

#33 Posted by johnny_blaze (1357 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not going to sit here and whine about crossovers. If I find them entertaining, then I'll keep buying. I enjoyed Truth & Savage Dawn is off to a great start.

#34 Posted by Epyon007 (301 posts) - - Show Bio

Well look at the bright side. It'll be finished once the summer starts and hopefully Rebirth will lead to a brighter future. I will agree the constant crossovers are wearing thin at this point. I will just be hopelessly naive and say that it'll all work out in the end. The concept at least sounds interesting.

#35 Posted by DieHard200904 (592 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnny_blaze: I have mixed feelings about Truth, to be honest. Didn't collect the whole set, and got irritated about some aspects (being a dick to his friends) but other parts I did find interesting about how a weakened Superman with no SID would handle things. Not even One Year Later was that harsh. (Still had the SID). I still think some solo stories are needed though.

#36 Posted by z3ro180 (8778 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok now I know this is a pretty far out idea but how about, and pay attention this is the part you really have to listen to...we wait and see if the story is bad before jumping back on the hate train. I really don't want to see this thread become another thread like the Thor one.

#37 Posted by DieHard200904 (592 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180 said:

Ok now I know this is a pretty far out idea but how about, and pay attention this is the part you really have to listen to...we wait and see if the story is bad before jumping back on the hate train. I really don't want to see this thread become another thread like the Thor one.

+1 to that. I want to see Supergirl, Superboy, etc. again, and I believe that this arc will do that. Hopefully we get the titles for these characters as well for the relaunch (I am hoping for that).

#38 Posted by z3ro180 (8778 posts) - - Show Bio

@diehard200904: I'm hopeing Rebirth is a relaunch and not a reboot, New 52 Superman can still have some good years ahead of him if DC put the same thought and care into the titles as they do with batman and Wonder Woman.

#39 Posted by Squalleon (9994 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180 said:

+1 to that. I want to see Supergirl, Superboy, etc. again, and I believe that this arc will do that. Hopefully we get the titles for these characters as well for the relaunch (I am hoping for that).

The problem isn't the idea. Its that this idea is....a crossover.

#40 Posted by stephens2177 (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't mind a "good" crossover,it's the shitty oneso that make all crossovers sound bad.this one could be a great setup for a new strongEra tighter super family,and imo superman can do better of a "inc" idea better than batman,I would love to see superman set up a awesome hero network across the world,with superman keeping it all together at the fortress of solitude.we could get all our old favorite heroes back and create cool new ones from everywhere.

Yes crossovers can suck,this one might suck to,but maybe it wont,maybe it will be the exception to the new rule

#41 Posted by DieHard200904 (592 posts) - - Show Bio

@diehard200904 said:
@z3ro180 said:

I just really don't like a LONG crossover. Chances are that with this one being only two months total, it will only be so many issues long, and hopefully less wasted space and filler issues. Like I said before, I miss Supergirl as a character. Hopefully rebirth means that she is back.

#42 Posted by Squalleon (9994 posts) - - Show Bio

@squalleon said:
@diehard200904 said:
@z3ro180 said:

I just really don't like a LONG crossover. Chances are that with this one being only two months total, it will only be so many issues long, and hopefully less wasted space and filler issues. Like I said before, I miss Supergirl as a character. Hopefully rebirth means that she is back.

Its two months filler in all titles. Rebirth will bring changes in creative teams and publishing schedule, so they wanted to fill that time. Still they could do better than crossovers darn it.

Supergirl will get a new series for sure.

#43 Posted by stephens2177 (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

I want a super league ongoing myself,just add heroes we know and sprinkle in those we dont.

#44 Posted by Jimishim12 (1554 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is outdated at this point solo wise, he belongs only in team up books where his presense won't overshadow the rest of the heroes in it, like Cap.

Avatar image for suemorphplus209
#45 Posted by suemorphplus209 (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously, the long drawn out Crossovers are annoying as can be. They should make the crossover events shorter, and less frequent, and do separate arcs for his crossover titles. And if they ever make titles share story arcs, make action comics and Superman share it.

I also kind of Wonder if there's a way we could request or push for this change at DC. They need to change their editorial , get in new or good old writers, or something, without at the same time hurt in the main Superman titles too much. The writing and editorial is the base of Superman's problems in comics. There should be a way of addressing that.

#46 Edited by Lvenger (36335 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180 said:

I'm afraid that's tough, if you don't want to hear complaints about this upcoming crossover before it's out, just ignore the thread. Early complaining doesn't mean people are overreacting. There are plenty of legitimate reasons why there is cause for early concern with the Super League crossover. Another crossover after nearly a year of crossovers in the Superman line not giving Superman individual stories afterwards, Tomasi's poor writing on Superman/Wonder Woman and wanting to write him like a 'brawler' (his words there), the filler nature of it for filling in until Rebirth and serving as an excuse to get Supergirl back on panel now her show is successful. As for other threads, you've often gotten into spats with the Thor posters just because you don't agree with their bashing of Fem Thor, which I don't see anything wrong with that. I don't really want this thread to turn into a crossover being defended just because it hasn't come out yet. That doesn't make it any less of a bad idea.

#47 Posted by HeavenlyDarkDragon (2219 posts) - - Show Bio

But it's only two months and 8 issues, people.

Four in March and four in April.

TRUTH took a great part of 2015. Now that's insane and hopefully DC will not fall in the same mistake so soon.

The Super-League if done correctly might be Superman answer to the Justice League. The JL can keep Lex on, and Superman leaves the team to lead a new league.

One that hopefully doesn't chain him down so his teammates can shine.

I'd bring back Supergirl and Superboy. Start to use Steel. And add some old absent characters like Maxima, Encantadora, Firehawk, Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, and maybe Saint Walker the last blue lantern.

#48 Posted by Lvenger (36335 posts) - - Show Bio

@heavenlydarkdragon: You're missing the point again, it's still another crossover not even one week after Savage Dawn concludes the Truth saga of crossovers. It may be short but that doesn't make this idea any less repetitive or show how the Superman office continues to mistreat the character inappropriately. You say hopefully DC will not make the same mistake so soon but they literally just did that. Moreover, Super League is not going to take Superman off the League, just because you prefer that for Superman doesn't mean it'll be the case. Johns is working on a Seven Seas storyline as a follow up to Thrones of Atlantis and I think he mentioned Superman would be in it, along with the main League members. The Super League won't be an answer to the JL either, it's just to pad out time before DC's rebirth and to bring Supergirl back from limbo now that her show is successful. We're not getting a Team Superman any time soon,. Also, Saint Walker on the team? That makes literally no sense, he doesn't fit on an Earth bound team with other human heroes. Maxima's in space, Encantdora is unlikely to be brought over to the New 52 yet, Firehawk I have no idea where she is and she's unfitting for this team anyway and Booster Gold is out of the timeline thanks to Superman and Wonder Woman's kiss. All in all, this isn't going to pan out like you want it to I'm afraid, this is just filler. Not the new direction, the Superman editors are probably trying to work that out.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
#49 Posted by CaptainMarvel4Ever (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh C'Mon, I've been waiting for the crossovers to end so I can just read Superman again.

Plus Tomasi?

#50 Posted by Lvenger (36335 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainmarvel4ever: Literally the worst of the writers picked to write this crossover too. His stuff has been the worst of the Truth crossover IMO and that's saying something.