Somebody gives me name of comic about superman's Broly (H'el)

kingaz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kingaz123

I read so many posts in internet that the character that name "H'el" is much similar to Broly and he also very powerful. Many people say H'el is Superman's Broly

And I like Broly from DBZ, so I want to read about H'el.

So please every body gives me the names of all comic about h'el .

Thank you very much

No Caption Provided

Image for illustrative purposes only: don't compare these characters

P/S : I AM NEWBIE IN NEW 52 SUPERMAN COMIC.

Jogga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's...

He's not...

A shirtless guy with baggy robes at his lower half isn't enough for him to be a Broly clone.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jogga:

But H'el did go Super Insane, and fought the last members of his race at the same time, wanted to destroy a planet (I think) ...

They didn't use the Dragonballs but the Oracle instead! And there was spaceships involved!

(I'm actually not being serious here)

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drgnx said:

@jogga:

But H'el did go Super Insane, and fought the last members of his race at the same time, wanted to destroy a planet (I think) ...

They didn't use the Dragonballs but the Oracle instead! And there was spaceships involved!

Broly is closer to Doomsday since they're both based on Hulk, they're all giant overmuscled guys that get blinded by rage.

kingaz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kingaz123

@bluehope said:
@drgnx said:

@jogga:

Broly is closer to Doomsday since they're both based on Hulk, they're all giant overmuscled guys that get blinded by rage.

I don't think Broly based on Doomsday or Hulk, I think KID BUU is based on doomsday because thay are both powerful monter, no emotion, born to kill and destroys. And Babidi - master of Kid Buu and the scientist that created Doomsday look so much alike.

I think H'el is based on Broly because:

+ Similar appearence: They both has big body and long hair. They don't wear any shirt, only trousers with baggy robes

+ They both has green aura

+ They both has eye with only one color (Broly is white ad H'el is black)

+ They both has powerful green attack from their hand

+ They both go super insane

+ H'el is Kryptonian like main hero Superman, Broly is Saiyan like main hero Goku.

+ They are both the unique special version in their race

+ H'el is superior to Superman, like Broly is superior to Goku.

+ They insane strong: Broly do galaxy level feat ( or at least Broly destroyed most of the galaxy : http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/dragon-ball-universe-1775304/brolys-feat-what-is-it-really-1695763/ ), he overwhelmed the saiyans: Goku, Trunks anh Gohan teen. And H'el is also very powerful ( from this wiki: http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/H'el_(Prime_Earth) ) , he overwhelmed Superman, Supergirl and Superboy.

I haven't read about H'el but I read many post about him and Broly on internet.

Jogga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jogga

H'El isn't green. All those photos are photoshopped with green filters

He doesn't go Super insane like Broly

H'El has blue eyes with black Irisis, not black eyes

H'El was an android, not a Kryptonian

Literally none of what you said is true

kingaz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kingaz123

@jogga said:

H'El isn't green. All those photos are photoshopped with green filters

He doesn't go Super insane like Broly

H'El has blue eyes with black Irisis, not black eyes

H'El was an android, not a Kryptonian

Literally none of what you said is true

But I read "H'el respect thread", I see many pictures in comic that H'el has green aura and green attack from hand , he also has eye with only one black color: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/hel-respect-thread-1600993/ , that images here

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/hel/4005-86102/ (comicvine described) :

"H'el was a clone create from the cells of countless of Kryptonians. However he believed to be native born Kryptonian and one of the brightest student's of Jor-El. Reasons of these false memories isn't fully known, but in his false origin story he was a prized student of Jor-El and was chosen to be the first Kryptonian test pilot in centuries, in a rocket designed by Jor-El. His departure was much celebrated and on the day of the launch, he was accepted into the House of El by Jor-El. During his voyage however, H'el was side tracked by unknown obstacles. Taking him through uncharted space, H'el arrived on Earth 27 years after Krypton's destruction only vowing to go back in time and stop the destruction of Krypton, not caring what it might cost Earth."

-> He is clone from cells of countless of Kryptonian, so I think he is Kryptonian.

I am not been serious here, just I think.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

H'El and Broly aren't similar at all

But he's in the Superman arc "H'El on Earth"

Comic Vine has a Reading Order

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingaz123:

H'El is not Superman, Broly, at all.

Come on! Broly was a mass murdering lunatic with a never ending thirst for blood and destruction.

H'El was simply the result of an experiment created by Jor-El when he was already a genius but much younger. Jor-El had determined that kryptonian physiology had special characteristics. Which he believed that if exposed to different types of stellar radiation, would produce amazing effects.

So he was able to recuperate and rebuild an old kryptonian spaceship, and fitted it with faster than light propulsion. And sent the ship packed with biological specimens. Either be it DNA samples or even near fossilized samples. All to see what would happen to those samples upon the ship return decades from then.

Well. One of the results was H'El. Now, many people call him a clone. That's actually wrong. He's no clone. Because the ship itself was never showned possessing that technological ability. We only know that the samples of kryptonian DNA were exposed to some type of stellar radiation and from there H'El was born. How he was born no one can say exactly, because the comics never showed that. So, because some smart-ass wrote that he was a clone, some people developed Alzheimer and forgot that we were never showned anything resembling a cloning process.

H'El unlike Broly wasn't hell bent on destroying everything. In fact what he wanted the most was for Krypton to be remade and that it would become what he envisioned to be the perfect Krypton.

Yes. His methods were brutal. He was downright delusional and a borderline sociopath. But he was for better or for worst, one of the best examples of what Superman could be, if he even tried understanding and developing his powers. Everything H'El had in terms of power, Superman or any other kryptonian could also have. If they only sought out the power.

So right here you see a lot of differences between H'El and Broly. Goku couldn't simply achieve what Broly had in terms of power. If he could, he would've done that by now. Broly power was in some ways the perfect SuperSaiyan form. While Goku and the others had to build up transformations on top of transformations, Broly power allowed him to constantly evolve without the need for any training. And if he wasn't so lost mentally, I believe Broly could've been and should've been the most powerful Saiyan of them all. I saw fan art that made Broly into a SSJ3 and SSJ4. But truth was, he didn't need any of those forms. His form was already perfect. The only thing wrong with Broly was his mind. He was a Berserker. And nothing else.

In many ways Broly is more similar to Doomsday than he's similar to H'El. Broly is/was the Doomsday and Hulk, of the DBU.