Chances Miller Gives Us Some Naughty Superman Moments?

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Edited By SaintWildcard

Poll Chances Miller Gives Us Some Naughty Superman Moments? (6 votes)

High Likely 33%
50/50 50%
Unlikely 17%

Batman got his infamous Batwang in Batman:Damned. Now, I could do without ever having a DC comic ever portraying Superman's junk, but this is Miller we're talking about. A lot of checks lead me to believe it's inevitable

1- It's Miller

2- Miller hasn't shied away from showing us Superman have earth shattering sex

3- It's Black Label, which skews older, giving him the freedom to do what he wants... more or less

4- The book seems to deal with the different relationships in Clark's life (probably a different one each issue)

While it's unlikely that DC will wanna repeat the Batwang fiasco, I do expect something spicy to make headlines. Who knows, maybe it'll just be a post coitus shot. I remember DC making a big stink about showing Superman and Wonder WOman in the shower, so it could be something as simple as that, just some shower making out.

No Caption Provided

• 
SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now, I could do without ever having a DC comic ever portraying Superman's junk, but this is Miller we're talking about. A lot of checks lead me to believe it's inevitable

The phrasing in the OP is off. I don't expect a Superpenis, even if it's Miller since they probably wouldn't want that backlash. What I mean is, that Miller is bound to give us some sexual content that goes a bit further than what the comics have been able to give us.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

This is still coming out?

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is still coming out?

Last article I saw on the matter came out in October, so who knows. He's apparently working on a story about the SM/WW kids from TDKR, Part 4 of TDKR, and Superman Year One.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@saintwildcard: Isn't there some trouble with Black Label as a result of the 'Batawang' controversy? The new President who replaced Diane Nelson wasn't happy about that headline apparently. Could be she would be even more opposed to an American cultural icon getting frisky with his girlfriends.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: that's news to me. Can't find an article about it.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@saintwildcard: I'll have to check the source, might have been BC now I think of it. Still, Miller is known for procrastinating on his work. He makes Doomsday Clock's release schedule look efficient by comparison.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@saintwildcard: I'll have to check the source, might have been BC now I think of it. Still, Miller is known for procrastinating on his work. He makes Doomsday Clock's release schedule look efficient by comparison.

Even if he wasn't, he has like 3 books he wants to do, so who knows how that'll turn out. This book has been in the works for like a year. It's possible that with the change to Black Label that he wants to go bluer than typically allowed, but only time will tell.

I forgot to add this in the OP, but Miller seems to really wanna emphasize on how Clark is an attractive man and women want him. While I doubt we'll get a Superwang, my money is on some tasteful nude shots with his junk being concealed, maybe even some ass shots.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Question Answered, heh

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd said:

@saintwildcard: What did he do?

Here's a bit from an article

He will also eventually end up romancing Lois Lane, and alludes to Superman and Wonder Woman knocking super-boots in a third volume superhero sexcapade. This comes after a surprise romance ― er sex ― under the sea with a mermaid princess