#1 Posted by jhazzroucher (24130 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Edited by jhazzroucher (24130 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't like how her hair looks. Her white hair is iconic but the trailer shows, somewhat greyish and doesn't really look good. :)

No Caption Provided

#3 Edited by jhazzroucher (24130 posts) - - Show Bio

Shipp would look better as Storm with a long hair. Unfortunately , she has short hair . :(

No Caption Provided

#4 Posted by jhazzroucher (24130 posts) - - Show Bio

Seeing this gifs make me feel sad because she looked badass (thanks to her horsemen costume) at least in X-men: Apocalypse. In Dark Phoenix, she looks like she has no fashion. She's also been degraded from floating to just standing only. Hopefully, only on the trailer. Hopefully, we see her flying in the movie.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#5 Edited by Kekoajohn (66 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I'm not a fan of the X-Men movie franchise any more and the scene where Storm is holding an umbrella in the rain is ridiculous

#6 Posted by kgb725 (17707 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by MrNihal (1849 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by kgb725 (17707 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrnihal said:
@kgb725 said:

@kekoajohn: How is it ridiculous?

Because she can just stop it?

Look at nightcrawler and their faces. They are most likely at a funeral especially given some of the dialogue that happened in the trailer

#9 Posted by God_Spawn (42419 posts) - - Show Bio

Complaining about Storm holding an umbrella in the rain at a funeral and standing when she’s in the trailer a whole 5 seconds is ridiculous.

Moderator Online
#10 Posted by jhazzroucher (24130 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I'm not a fan of the X-Men movie franchise any more and the scene where Storm is holding an umbrella in the rain is ridiculous

Hmmm...

I see it as Storm using an umbrella so people won't know that she's Storm.

If Shipp is shown not using an umbrella and not getting wet, people around her would notice her and that's she's a mutant.

#11 Posted by Kekoajohn (66 posts) - - Show Bio
@kgb725 said:

Because it's like Iceman walking out during a snowstorm wearing two sweaters and mittens.

@kekoajohn said:

Hmmm...

If Shipp is shown not using an umbrella and not getting wet, people around her would notice her and that's she's a mutant.

How could people know who she is when they haven't even heard of her?

#12 Posted by kgb725 (17707 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:

Because it's like Iceman walking out during a snowstorm wearing two sweaters and mittens.

@jhazzroucher said:
@kekoajohn said:

Hmmm...

Like I said above. The picture and trailer implies people are going to do and based on Nightcrawlers outfit they are at a funeral

#13 Posted by Kekoajohn (66 posts) - - Show Bio

And those of you who don't find it ridiculous, you're ridiculous. She's a weather witch -- put two and two together

#14 Edited by Kekoajohn (66 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:
@kekoajohn said:
@kgb725 said:

@jhazzroucher said:
@kekoajohn said:

Hmmm...

Like I said above. The picture and trailer implies people are going to do and based on Nightcrawlers outfit they are at a funeral

Okay, but that's not an excuse for Storm to use an umbrella. Like I just said -- “it's like Iceman walking out during a snowstorm wearing two sweaters and mittens” -- you know, because it's a snowstorm

#15 Posted by jhazzroucher (24130 posts) - - Show Bio
@kgb725 said:

@jhazzroucher said:
@kekoajohn said:

Hmmm...

But to see her not using an umbrella and remain dry while raining, people would suspect that she is a mutant.

#16 Posted by Kekoajohn (66 posts) - - Show Bio

@kekoajohn said:
@kgb725 said:

@jhazzroucher said:
@kekoajohn said:

Hmmm...

But to see her not using an umbrella and remain dry while raining, people would suspect that she is a mutant.

Okay, you're just guessing. You don't really have a definite answer for why she is using an umbrella. And if that were the case, which I doubt, she wouldn't be near Kurt or with the other X-Men because that would give away the fact that she is a mutant.

#17 Posted by jhazzroucher (24130 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:
@kekoajohn said:
@kgb725 said:

@jhazzroucher said:
@kekoajohn said:

Hmmm...

Okay, you're just guessing. You don't really have a definite answer for why she is using an umbrella. And if that were the case, which I doubt, she wouldn't be near Kurt or with the other X-Men because that would give away the fact that she is a mutant.

Oh, I was focusing on Storm only that I didn't notice the other X-men like NIghtcrawler in his real blue appearance.. My bad. I agree with you now. The scene is ridiculous.

#18 Posted by kgb725 (17707 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:
@kekoajohn said:
@kgb725 said:

@jhazzroucher said:
@kekoajohn said:

Hmmm...

Okay, but that's not an excuse for Storm to use an umbrella. Like I just said -- “it's like Iceman walking out during a snowstorm wearing two sweaters and mittens” -- you know, because it's a snowstorm

Storm isnt made of water though. She changes the weather based on her emotional state and she would clearly be upset there

#19 Edited by Kekoajohn (66 posts) - - Show Bio
@kgb725 said:
@kekoajohn said:
@kgb725 said:
@kekoajohn said:
@kgb725 said:

@jhazzroucher said:
@kekoajohn said:

Hmmm...

Storm isnt made of water though. She changes the weather based on her emotional state and she would clearly be upset there

Did I say that she was made of water? No, what I said was I found it ridiculous for Storm to use an umbrella when she could just change the weather. But that last sentence you said made a bit more sense than your last response.

Don't take this personal but if you were smart enough you could have said the reason why Storm is using an umbrella is because her clothes aren't water proof. And the explanation for the rain is probably because someone close to her -- and the team -- died, and she's in an emotional state. Those qualify as legitimate arguments that I will accept since I know her emotions affects the weather and the clothes she got on isn't water proof. It's rational and coherent compared to this response you gave -- “The picture and trailer implies people are going to do and based on Nightcrawlers outfit they are at a funeral” -- which you repeat YET again. But again, don't take it personal. Just saying

#20 Edited by kgb725 (17707 posts) - - Show Bio

@kekoajohn: You dont need to say it. Bobby is ice itself I don't see how that's comparable to storm.

I dont know why I need to keep elaborating. The movies and comics have both backed up what I have said

#21 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (12535 posts) - - Show Bio

Co-signed!

#HotA$$Mess!

#22 Posted by Stormcell (1368 posts) - - Show Bio

@kekoajohn said:

Co-signed!

#HotA$$Mess!

Couldn't've said it better myself.

#23 Posted by jhazzroucher (24130 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderbolt30 said:
@kekoajohn said:

Co-signed!

#HotA$$Mess!

Couldn't've said it better myself.

wazzup stormcell! :)

#24 Edited by Kekoajohn (66 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: Elaborating? Your explanation doesn't make sense and your critical thinking skills is at a 4th grade level. I mean, most of the people here gets it, except you. Do us (me and you) a favor don't explain ignorant to me any more

#25 Posted by kgb725 (17707 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: Elaborating? Your explanation doesn't make sense and your critical thinking skills is at a 4th grade level. I mean, most of the people here gets it, except you. Do us (me and you) a favor don't explain ignorant to me any more

Loading Video...

This clearly proves what I've been saying

#26 Edited by Kekoajohn (66 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:
@kekoajohn said:

Loading Video...

This clearly proves what I've been saying

Prove what child? What are you proving because at no point did I say her emotions wasn't tied to her powers. What I told you, child, is -- “if you were smart enough you could have said the reason why it's raining is possibly because she's in an emotional state and her powers are linked to her emotions. And she's using an umbrella because she didn't want to get her clothes wet” -- because again, those qualify as legitimate arguments since they are reasonable and coherent.

Instead of trying to pick fights, especially with someone smarter than you are (btw, I think you are arguing with me just to be extra) you should focus on your reading comprehension and your debating skills because you FAILED at both. And this isn't the first time I got you together. Try me again, child, and I'll put you in the corner.

#27 Edited by Kekoajohn (66 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderbolt30: Would this get me banned? Because I have had it with this queen trying to come for me.

#28 Posted by kgb725 (17707 posts) - - Show Bio

@kekoajohn: I clearly said her powers are tied to her emotional state and what being at a funeral could do to her emotions.

The only one fighting here is you. I haven't called you any names or tried to talk down to you. If you want to act like you're so high and mighty you can but you just look mad right now

#29 Edited by Kekoajohn (66 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:

@kekoajohn: I clearly said her powers are tied to her emotional state and what being at a funeral could do to her emotions.

No, you said “The picture and trailer implies people are going to do and based on Nightcrawlers outfit they are at a funeral” then you go on to say she isn't made of water, she changes the weather based on her emotional state and she would clearly be upset there.

What you should've said from the beginning was -- “the reason why it's raining is possibly because she's in an emotional state and her powers are linked to her emotions. And she's using an umbrella because she didn't want to get her clothes wet” -- instead of asking me why is it ridiculous? You just being extra

@kgb725 said:

@kekoajohn The only one fighting here is you. I haven't called you any names or tried to talk down to you. If you want to act like you're so high and mighty you can but you just look mad right now

I just have an assertive reaction to ignorance, which you have an abundance of. And my attitude can become a problem real quick because I have zero tolerance for ignorance and people who pretend to be victims. You are NOT a victim, you part took in this argument, you started something with me and once again, I had to correct you. So dry up your tears and don't act innocent. Smarten up or go outside and play with the other kids.

#30 Posted by God_Spawn (42419 posts) - - Show Bio

@kekoajohn: Calm down or it will be a warning. KGB has been nothing but civil. You on the other hand have not. And if it’s a knee jerk reaction to “ignorance” that’s a problem, maybe a break from this conversation would do you some good.

Moderator Online
#31 Edited by Kekoajohn (66 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:

@kekoajohn: Calm down or it will be a warning. KGB has been nothing but civil. You on the other hand have not. And if it’s a knee jerk reaction to “ignorance” that’s a problem, maybe a break from this conversation would do you some good.

Don't be a hypocrite because earlier in the comments you said this:

@god_spawn said:

Complaining about Storm holding an umbrella in the rain at a funeral and standing when she’s in the trailer a whole 5 seconds is ridiculous.

Ridiculous you say? You also have a "knee jerk" reaction just like the one you're having now – to someone who disagrees with you. Or stick your nose into conversations that didn't involve you because you didn't like how the disagreement that went down – to defend someone that was wrong whom you don't even know. You're just as bad as I am. Btw, KGB is an adult who can defend himself and he did. He doesn't need your help. You are not a superhero so calm down my friend. And if I offended KGB, I apologize. But I will not apologize to you. This is my last response to you

#32 Posted by God_Spawn (42419 posts) - - Show Bio

@kekoajohn: I did say it was ridiculous because I find it to be a ridiculous thing to complain about. I left it at that, so call it what you want. You wanted to continue to talk down to him when he was nothing but civil, regardless if you think he’s wrong in his point or not and my opinion on the subject is also irrelevant. If he came and in and was nothing but belligerent to you, I’d tell him the same thing. And I don’t expect an apology to me, you did nothing wrong to me. But as I am a mod and you wanted to continue to be passively aggressive to him and I saw, I’m just saying cool the attitude. And if that was your last response to me then I’ll respond in kind and say this is my last to you.

Moderator Online
#33 Posted by jhazzroucher (24130 posts) - - Show Bio

@kekoajohn: Be more careful with your words. just to make sure you don't get warnings.

Avatar image for christianrapper
#34 Posted by christianrapper (5894 posts) - - Show Bio

the only thing that you can say about storm is that she is in it. she probably has about 5 lines if that many.

#35 Posted by jhazzroucher (24130 posts) - - Show Bio

the only thing that you can say about storm is that she is in it. she probably has about 5 lines if that many.

I'm expecting more lines and more scenes from her compared to X-men: Apocalypse, lol : )

Avatar image for christianrapper
#36 Posted by christianrapper (5894 posts) - - Show Bio

@christianrapper said:

I'm expecting more lines and more scenes from her compared to X-men: Apocalypse, lol : )

I am not. I know better now.

Avatar image for theinsufferable
#37 Posted by TheInsufferable (2341 posts) - - Show Bio

She's gonna disappoint. That's all that can be said.

#38 Posted by SuperGoku17 (7220 posts) - - Show Bio

#39 Posted by jhazzroucher (24130 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher said:
@christianrapper said:

I am not. I know better now.

I hope you're wrong. : (

#40 Posted by jhazzroucher (24130 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope the movie can give us a better costume for Alexandra as Storm.

#41 Posted by Malachi_Munroe (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Well. Just as I thought. Trash.

#42 Posted by jhazzroucher (24130 posts) - - Show Bio

Well. Just as I thought. Trash.

Lol. But at least Storm is in the movie. The main reason I can't skip watching Fox'es X-men movies.

#43 Edited by Malachi_Munroe (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: no offense, but someone could sh*t on a plate.. drop two blue contact lenses on it for eyes and use toilet paper for hair and you'd eat it up. I guess any Storm is better than no Storm in your case

#44 Posted by jhazzroucher (24130 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: no offense, but someone could sh*t on a plate.. drop two blue contact lenses on it for eyes and use toilet paper for hair and you'd eat it up. I guess any Storm is better than no Storm in your case

Hmmm... Unfortunately, yes. :(