Storm Is Worthy Of Lifting The Mjolnir. Confirmed!

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@weatherwitch21: I would hope that's not the case. I would like to think he is just pressed his character loses to her.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Storm never lifted Mjolnir. Thor was holding the hammer and she moved Thor's arm while he held it. Period.

She did and that's a fact.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By Noone1996  Online

@jhazzroucher: You don't even know what a fact is. Moving his hand while he holds it doesn't prove shit. Otherwise, even Red Hulk and green Hulk would be worthy:

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Noone1996  Online

I was starting to think he has a problem with her because she is a popular black female character because I see him in storm threads that is her vs a non poc and he is extremely vocal about her supposed inferiority to said character.

Lmao now it's because I'm racist? That's why I speak out against Storm? You are beyond delusional.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Noone1996  Online

@butterflykyss: Ironic how you claim I'm dodging the question while you do the same. The reason I found this thread is because I literally googled Storm being "worthy" and I came across this thread. Realizing that all of the fuss about her "worthiness" isn't even valid and by the end of reading the nonsense in this thread where everybody agrees with each other no matter how false or ridiculous it is, I decided to add my input. I don't see what's so wrong about that. Also, LMAO at her not "needing" a tool of the gods... Give me a break. She's nowhere near even 1% of the power Mjolnir has.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: You don't even know what a fact is. Moving his hand while he holds it doesn't prove shit. Otherwise, even Red Hulk and green Hulk would be worthy:

Asgardian Storm lifted the Mjolnir crystal clear.

"Lifting" is different from "worthy" so you already lose in your first post.

weatherwitch21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: it was starting to look funny that's what I was saying but butterfly it's just that your pressed about storm specially.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Noone1996  Online

@jhazzroucher: She lifted Thor's arm which was lifting Mjolnir. That doesn't count. If Thor let go of Mjolnir, she wouldn't have moved the hammer.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Noone1996  Online

@weatherwitch21: If I was racist then I wouldn't love that scan of War Machine stomping Storm so much xD

weatherwitch21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: See not racist just pressed. I love that scan of war machine dying that was funny

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: She lifted Thor's arm which was lifting Mjolnir. That doesn't count. If Thor let go of Mjolnir, she wouldn't have moved the hammer.

Storm was holding Thor's Mjolnir. please check the scan again.

LawCol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only time I've seen Storm lift Mjolnir when it was on its own (as opposed to being held by Thor) was in the Marvel vs DC comics. When Storm beat Wonder Woman. That was in its own universe though.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Noone1996  Online
Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Noone1996  Online
weatherwitch21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: Didnt matter me to me not worth reading

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Noone1996  Online

@weatherwitch21: Rhodey dying was reversed while Storm getting wrecked by him wasn't.

weatherwitch21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: win some lose some also deosmt change the fact she is her own character and hes a sidekick with other peoples gear

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The girls are clinging to that scan of war machine shocking Storm like a fly trapped in a spider web while Storm is out here shrugging off lightning bolts from far more powerful beings.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss: Ironic how you claim I'm dodging the question while you do the same. The reason I found this thread is because I literally googled Storm being "worthy" and I came across this thread. Realizing that all of the fuss about her "worthiness" isn't even valid and by the end of reading the nonsense in this thread where everybody agrees with each other no matter how false or ridiculous it is, I decided to add my input. I don't see what's so wrong about that. Also, LMAO at her not "needing" a tool of the gods... Give me a break. She's nowhere near even 1% of the power Mjolnir has.

googling what u did does not mean u needed to bump an old thread to make a silly point u already did in the battle forum. making the same point in her forum when its pretty clear as day you dont like the character is overkill. at least own what u do.

and she most certainly does not. why would she need a hammer to become a God when she is already one? I never said anything about her power in comparison to mjolnir that's what you chose to interpret.

MalfunctionEnt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: dude, plot induced stupidity or writer induced stupidity diesnt count in battle threads, especially when it's out of character. Storm is her own God, and she doesn't need a plot device to be powerful or boosted. Fuck Thor's hammer, is what we're telling you.

Avatar image for shepardoakenprime
ShepardOakenPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stkrm lifted Thor's ar....what?

No Caption Provided

Lol anyway, doesn't matter. Guggs really proved he's worthless since he ignores canon even when he writes it. He tried to back away from it with Storm saying later "Thor destroyed Stormcaster"...when that's literally not what he wrote.

I love how quickly people are like "NO IT DIDN'T HAPPEN" when its literally happening right there, without even admiting that it looks suspicious. As if she's OBVIOuSLY not worthy though I'd love to hear an explanation why they think that is...

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Mooty_Pass

Storm is worthy to Wield Mjolnir if given the chance to operate in its power.

Read X-Men to Serve and Protect #3 . Her fight with Thor and her destroying her own hammer using Mjolnir to do it speaks for itself.

It can’t get any simpler than that people. Let’s not act like she can’t when proof sits right in front of you.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: dude, plot induced stupidity or writer induced stupidity diesnt count in battle threads, especially when it's out of character. Storm is her own God, and she doesn't need a plot device to be powerful or boosted. Fuck Thor's hammer, is what we're telling you.

exactly!! preach.

Stkrm lifted Thor's ar....what?

No Caption Provided

Lol anyway, doesn't matter. Guggs really proved he's worthless since he ignores canon even when he writes it. He tried to back away from it with Storm saying later "Thor destroyed Stormcaster"...when that's literally not what he wrote.

I love how quickly people are like "NO IT DIDN'T HAPPEN" when its literally happening right there, without even admiting that it looks suspicious. As if she's OBVIOuSLY not worthy though I'd love to hear an explanation why they think that is...

lolol did guggs say that thor destroyed it ?? lolol hilarious. he is absolutely the worst lol

sidenote: I guess an argument can be made that since thor still was holding it this is why she was able to move it. but as malfunctionent said, being worthy or not doesnt matter because she is her own god. dont need a freaking hammer for that

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

I had no doubt of Storm's worthiness.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Noone1996  Online

The girls are clinging to that scan of war machine shocking Storm like a fly trapped in a spider web while Storm is out here shrugging off lightning bolts from far more powerful beings.

....right like herself?

No Caption Provided

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Noone1996  Online

@butterflykyss: It bothers me to see misinformation not being corrected. Especially when Storm experts never seem to call one another out. You seem to agree with me here, yet I don't see you commenting about it at all here. Just goes to show logic and facts go out the window when it comes to Storm and her fans.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Noone1996  Online

@mooty_pass: Thor is also holding the hammer, but just ignore that.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Noone1996  Online

@malfunctionent: I never claimed it was "PIS" or "bad writing". The scan itself is being misinterpreted to make Storm look good. What else is new with Storm fans? Just because she moved Thor's hand while he held Mjolnir does not mean she herself lifted it or that she is worthy. Even if you argue that she is indeed worthy or a good enough person, this particular instance does not prove that. Fair enough that she doesn't need the hammer. It doesn't matter whether you or her fans care that she's worthy or not though. The point is facts are facts.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By jhazzroucher

@noone1996 said:

@jhazzroucher: ....so was Thor. Why are you ignoring this fact?

You said Storm lifted his arm.

But the scan shows Storm held and lifted the Mjolnir.

So you are wrong again.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Noone1996  Online

@jhazzroucher: She grabbed Mjolnir, pulled it, which then resulted in Thor's arm moving while he held it... So yeah she moved his arm. If he let go of the hammer when she grabbed it then she'd have fallen out of the sky.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: She grabbed Mjolnir, pulled it, which then resulted in Thor's arm moving while he held it... So yeah she moved his arm. If he let go of the hammer when she grabbed it then she'd have fallen out of the sky.

Don't make assumptions.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Noone1996  Online

@jhazzroucher: It doesn't count because Thor was still holding the hammer. That's my point. That isn't an assumption. It's a fact and the fact that the teardrops around you are afraid to point that out to you is as sad as the misinterpretation.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: It doesn't count because Thor was still holding the hammer. That's my point. That isn't an assumption. It's a fact and the fact that the teardrops around you are afraid to point that out to you is as sad as the misinterpretation.

Don't make wrong statements.

Don't make assumptions.

Don't make misinterpretations.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@noone1996: Nobody is ignoring that Thor is still holding the hammer or at least i'm not. And honestly it can be argued that she overpowered him due to the fact Stormcaster(Created to be on par with Mjolnir and Stormbreaker) amps her physicals and power to that of Thor. You, may not have to agree with Storm being worthy. But, the fact of the matter is....Storm is worthy and Marvel seems to agree with that. I mean when Thor himself shows reaction to Storm grabbing Mjolnir(destroying her own hammer, which by the way was not Thor’s idea in the first place). It's hard to ignore this act unless your purposely trying to ignore it.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: I'm not entirely sure why you're in my mentions beloved, you're not my type.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By butterflykyss

@noone1996 said:

@butterflykyss: It bothers me to see misinformation not being corrected. Especially when Storm experts never seem to call one another out. You seem to agree with me here, yet I don't see you commenting about it at all here. Just goes to show logic and facts go out the window when it comes to Storm and her fans.

oh please stop. misinformation bothers you so much so it causes you to post outdated scans of ororo being knocked out by her lightning even though it has been established she is immune to lightning in recent canon? and I actually dont care about her being worthy of thors hand accessory. however, I can see both sides of the argument. in either case I ignore all of Guggenheim works as he ignores canon to make stories meant to suit his hidden agenda. nonetheless, misinformation doesn't appear to be an issue with you based on the posts you've made here so try that snake oil you trying to sale somewhere else it ain't fooling anyone here.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Noone1996  Online

@jhazzroucher: Don't lie about how Storm is worthy because she held a hammer that Thor was also still holding.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Noone1996  Online

@butterflykyss: Here we go again with this nonsense... I'm sorry I forgot your 2-3 scans of Storm's I M M U N I T Y cancel out all 9-10 of the ones I posted. Many of which were from the modern era. I know consistency doesn't matter to you though so that's okay. Storm could kill a fully fed Galactus with her lightning bolt and you'd rationalize and accept it. I bet Jhazz already believes she can and you'd be too afraid to debate about it with another fellow teardrop.

weatherwitch21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By butterflykyss

@butterflykyss: Here we go again with this nonsense... I'm sorry I forgot your 2-3 scans of Storm's I M M U N I T Y cancel out all 9-10 of the ones I posted. Many of which were from the modern era. I know consistency doesn't matter to you though so that's okay. Storm could kill a fully fed Galactus with her lightning bolt and you'd rationalize and accept it. I bet Jhazz already believes she can and you'd be too afraid to debate about it with another fellow teardrop.

Yes you post scans but there are couple of things you are omitting in those activities:

1.) You haven't read the stories and,

2.) Because you have not read them you take what is occurring in them out of of context.

Lastly, you are absolutely wrong about my and consistency. I like consistency when its consistent to established canon. However, seeing as though you probably have never read a Storm story outside of the panels you cherry-pick from the internet or those where she appear with Ironman you wouldn't understand or have any clue where I am coming from.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Noone1996  Online

@butterflykyss: There was no relevant context, but keep pretending like there was. You never explained anything about them, but instead shrugged them off as bad writing or the writer not understanding her powers. Whatever. I came here to say what I wanted to say. I would have left by now, but the fact that you tagged and interviewed me asking why I came here in the first place prolonged it. Keep thinking Storm is a high tier.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By jhazzroucher

@noone1996 said:

@jhazzroucher: Don't lie about how Storm is worthy because she held a hammer that Thor was also still holding.

And she lifted it and Thor was surprised.

weatherwitch21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: Storm is planetary tier. Why you are such a hater nobody knows but your lack of knowledge of her character comes out every time you make a comment.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss: There was no relevant context, but keep pretending like there was. You never explained anything about them, but instead shrugged them off as bad writing or the writer not understanding her powers. Whatever. I came here to say what I wanted to say. I would have left by now, but the fact that you tagged and interviewed me asking why I came here in the first place prolonged it. Keep thinking Storm is a high tier.

I dont have to pretend about anything. your hate of the character and the fact your fave loses against her is why you ignore these facts. I have explained to you time and time again in the battle thread in length but none of this matters as you will continue to spread misinformation about her. and I will keep knowing storm eviscerates iron man in every way.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Those who have wielded hammers are worthy to wield other hammers.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By butterflykyss

@noone1996: hopefully this will send you along your way:

Storm Is Worthy

Storm

The reasons why the X-Men character came to hold Mjolnir in 2011’s X-Men: To Serve and Protect are somewhat complicated, involving an earlier storyline from the mid-1980s and some trickery from none other than Loki. What should be remembered is that, when the moment came, Storm wasn’t only worthy enough to hold the hammer and become a God of Thunder — she already controlled all the weather anyway — but also strong enough to use the hammer to destroy an entirely different enchanted hammer. I’m not sure even Thor’s managed that trick.

Surprised you didnt find this article in your alleged google search :/

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Mooty_Pass

Seriously, guys just stop responding to him ignore it. You don't have to respond immediately when someone talks wrong about Storm.

Just ignore the poster.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously, guys just stop responding to him ignore it. You don't have to respond immediately when someone talks wrong about Storm.

Just ignore the poster.

i like your new avi. are you a gamer? sonic is in the new smash brothers and i love the game.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers