so shes uh...popular i geuss..

• 78 results
lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm just wonder why she so popular her popularity reminds me of harly quinns popularity as in I have no idea why so why? Why she so popular?

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Because she's better than Killer Croc

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okaay is there anybody else?

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Zijuun

Yeah, I feel what you're trying to say, I don't get why she gets so much hype either..

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SHe's an X-Man, a lot of X-Men are very popular, some more tHan otHers. However, Storm is one of the Top 10 most popular members of tHe X-Men.

Her respected fanbase Have tHeir reasons wHy sHe is loved same as Psylockes, Jeans, Kurt's, Cykes, Kitty, Gambit, Jubilee, and et cetera.

Go to "storm discussion" thread to find out more.

-Abstract 4$$#073-

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lifeofvibe

@zijuun: I just don't get it...is there any specific trait or traits of the character that make her so popular

Like I think the reason people like harley is that she has'es such a care free atitude towards every thing but storm...well I just don't know

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m3th: You know what the funny thing about all the characters you listed?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@zijuun: I just don't get it...is there any specific trait or traits of the character that make her so popular

Like I think the reason people like harley is that she has'es such a care free atitude towards every thing but storm...well I just don't know

She is a very interesting character.

1. She is a character of color. She's probably the most popular black character in comics.

2. She also has an interesting power/ability to control the weather. Wind , lightning, rain, etc.

3. She's always been used in comics, films, video games, etc

4. She's also probably the most known female character to be a leader.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and to add, she's easily recognizable with her long white hair ( or mohawk ) and her iconic cape.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lifeofvibe
Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@jhazzroucher:

1. She is a character of color. She's probably the most popular black character in comics.

Why does that matter?

2. She also has an interesting power/ability to control the weather. Wind , lightning, rain, etc.

Unlike Weather Wizard.

3. She's always been used in comics, films, video games, etc.

Like 100 other characters.

Scandal Savage.

5. She's easily recognizable with her long white hair ( or mohawk ) and her iconic cape.

Ravager.

Those are physical traits and marketing strategies, power sets, etc. -- what actually makes STORM a good character? If those mix-and-match traits made a character popular a lot of lesser-known people would be much more well-loved.

Fus_Bro_Dah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Fus_Bro_Dah

Because first, she's the group's super-exotic, token black, female eye-candy. Second, she has an arrogant/dominatrix vibe to her. Third, she has powers that set her apart from everyone else. Lastly, she doesn't make the "target demographic" who read about her uncomfortable, by associating with anything "black" too much. A least without the other X-men.

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Zijuun
@jhazzroucher said:

You're getting all defensive. All I'm trying to say is personally I don't find her all that interesting. I can see that you clearly like her a lot because of your profile picture.

1. Sure, perhaps, but again I've seen a lot of african american characters that don't get a s much popularity. Black Panther, Luke Cage, John Stewart, etc. I can list much more.

2. Thor, Weather Wizard, Zeus, etc. Again, I can name millions. A very cliche power if you ask me.

3. Doesn't matter. Iceman can control ice and he's comics, films, etc. He's not THAT popular, now is he?

4. Maybe, perhaps.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: @zijuun: this is exactly what im talking about there arent any personality traits

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lifeofvibe

Or wait then again power girl is popular for her huge boobs...is that why storm is popular because her phisycal looks are appealing?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zijuun said:
@jhazzroucher said:

You're getting all defensive. All I'm trying to say is personally I don't find her all that interesting. I can see that you clearly like her a lot because of your profile picture.

1. Sure, perhaps, but again I've seen a lot of african american characters that don't get a s much popularity. Black Panther, Luke Cage, John Stewart, etc. I can list much more.

2. Thor, Weather Wizard, Zeus, etc. Again, I can name millions. A very cliche power if you ask me.

3. Doesn't matter. Iceman can control ice and he's comics, films, etc. He's not THAT popular, now is he?

4. Maybe, perhaps.

I'm not being defensive at all. What made you say that? I just said what I thought. I didn't have strong feelings when I typed what I have posted.

1. True. But perhaps, her being a female, a member of the x-men, unique appearance and popularity contributed a lot more.

2. True but Thor doesn't use his weather powers the same as Storm does. For the other characters that you have mentioned, they're not from Marvel. And to add, a comic character that has the same powers/abilities with other comic characters doesn't mean they're less interesting. I'm sure there are a lot of characters that have the same powers/abilities of Superman.

3. Iceman first appeared in 1963 while Storm first appeared in 1975. A 12 years difference but Storm has more appearances than Iceman in almost every form of media like tv series, comics, video games, films, etc.

4. ok. : )

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lifeofvibe: WHat is tHe funny tHing?

-Abstract 4$$#073-

raylo85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. I believe Storm's popularity stems around her race. Being a black woman, her leardership role in one of the most popular comic franchise, immeditately makes her stand out. Yes, there's Black Panther and the Avengers, but he never filled Captain America's shoes ( maybe a mission here and there). Storm lead the X-men for over a decade and continued to play the role as leader, whether it's shared with Cyclops (Blue & Gold teams) , 2nd in command, or with her own X-teams ( XSE, X-force). Luke Cage is a great character but he isn't as popular as the X-men. Most people who aren't comic geeks wouldn't get the chance to really notice him. The X-men comics were already popular before Storm came along, so this provided an excellent launching pad for her character. All of the popular heroes like Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Captain American and Spiderman are caucasian. So for a lot of African Americans, It was cool and groundbreaking to see a black chacacter pushed into the lime light of a huge comic. It's like if the writers had created the Black Green Lantern to replace Superman as leader of the Justice League from 1975-1993. That would be a big deal and it wouldn't go unnoticed because Justice League is a huge title under D.C.

2. As far as her character, for me, I enjoy Storm's ability to go from calm and nurturing to fierce goddess. A lot of the female characters in comics are created with the intention of being a "love interest" or a " sex symbol". With Storm, it's not about seduction, who she's dating, or her ability to make witty and sexual comments, it's always about the mission, she's a born leader. With her connection to mother nature, it's no surprise she also plays the role of mother/confidant. Her fellow teammates always look to her for guidance. Storm's pressence is god like and immediately calls for attention and respect, which to some can seem intimadating. Even Kings and Gods have called her their equal and many have tried to wed her, from Doctor Doom to Dracula. In one of the X.S.E comics her teammates made fun of her because she always gets some king, ruler, or conqueror to become obsessed with her. I definitely can't forget about badass lock picking/street fighter Storm! I truly wish the cartoon and especially the films portrayed her more like the Storm from the comics. Storm doesn't care if you're the Phoenix or Galactus, she's gonna stare you right in the eye and take you down (or at least try lol) with series of lightning strikes or a hurricane. Even without her powers (way before House of M & 198), Storm still proved to be a force to be reckoned with. Trained by Wolverine and Forge , she became an exceptional fighter. She bested Callisto in the Morlocks tunnel while battling her phobia and sickness, and WITHOUT HER POWERS she defeated Cyclops in a bid for leadership of the X-men.

3. And of course, there's her mutant powers. First of all, I read just about every X-men database on the net and I love how some detail how extensive her powers are. From general lightning to wind, moisture, air pressure, heat, flash freezing, the ability to alter her vision and use the earth as a guide to determine her location, sense illness in nature or detect adnormal patterns in the atmosphere and much more. And being a gay man I have to admit, I love the DRAMA! Whenever she uses her powers it's like she's casting a mega spell! I love the phrases she uses. She's defintiely classified as one of the most powerful mutants on earth, so that's a perk. And her powers have MAJOR coverage. It's cute to be able to shoot out beams or have retracting claws, but when your mutant abilities allow you to effect the entire east coast of the US or all of Canada, that's some major Mojo!

So in a nut shell, leadership skills, god like pressence, authority figure, always finds a way to rise to the challange (even without powers), ability to seduce Kings and Conquerors without trying, Highly respected in the hero community, street smarts, bitch can fight, her abilities are extensive and detailed, Drama queen when using her powers, and the main factor that makes her different from Thor or Black Panther is she's a strong black woman leading one of the most popular super hero teams ever!

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 2

Because.

MatteoPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't this a pointless thread? I mean, I don't much care for Storm, I like her a little bit but not a lot... but it's like asking anyone why they like anything. It's rarely ONE thing that does it for all. Some people like her because she's a female leader and that role is a lot emphasized. Some others for the way she uses her power set.

The fact that you don't like it is not really thread worthy...

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i can't explain why i like storm.....i just do for some reason

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jhazzroucher

@raylo85 said:

1. I believe Storm's popularity stems around her race. Being a black woman, her leardership role in one of the most popular comic franchise, immeditately makes her stand out. Yes, there's Black Panther and the Avengers, but he never filled Captain America's shoes ( maybe a mission here and there). Storm lead the X-men for over a decade and continued to play the role as leader, whether it's shared with Cyclops (Blue & Gold teams) , 2nd in command, or with her own X-teams ( XSE, X-force). Luke Cage is a great character but he isn't as popular as the X-men. Most people who aren't comic geeks wouldn't get the chance to really notice him. The X-men comics were already popular before Storm came along, so this provided an excellent launching pad for her character. All of the popular heroes like Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Captain American and Spiderman are caucasian. So for a lot of African Americans, It was cool and groundbreaking to see a black chacacter pushed into the lime light of a huge comic. It's like if the writers had created the Black Green Lantern to replace Superman as leader of the Justice League from 1975-1993. That would be a big deal and it wouldn't go unnoticed because Justice League is a huge title under D.C.

2. As far as her character, for me, I enjoy Storm's ability to go from calm and nurturing to fierce goddess. A lot of the female characters in comics are created with the intention of being a "love interest" or a " sex symbol". With Storm, it's not about seduction, who she's dating, or her ability to make witty and sexual comments, it's always about the mission, she's a born leader. With her connection to mother nature, it's no surprise she also plays the role of mother/confidant. Her fellow teammates always look to her for guidance. Storm's pressence is god like and immediately calls for attention and respect, which to some can seem intimadating. Even Kings and Gods have called her their equal and many have tried to wed her, from Doctor Doom to Dracula. In one of the X.S.E comics her teammates made fun of her because she always gets some king, ruler, or conqueror to become obsessed with her. I definitely can't forget about badass lock picking/street fighter Storm! I truly wish the cartoon and especially the films portrayed her more like the Storm from the comics. Storm doesn't care if you're the Phoenix or Galactus, she's gonna stare you right in the eye and take you down (or at least try lol) with series of lightning strikes or a hurricane. Even without her powers (way before House of M & 198), Storm still proved to be a force to be reckoned with. Trained by Wolverine and Forge , she became an exceptional fighter. She bested Callisto in the Morlocks tunnel while battling her phobia and sickness, and WITHOUT HER POWERS she defeated Cyclops in a bid for leadership of the X-men.

3. And of course, there's her mutant powers. First of all, I read just about every X-men database on the net and I love how some detail how extensive her powers are. From general lightning to wind, moisture, air pressure, heat, flash freezing, the ability to alter her vision and use the earth as a guide to determine her location, sense illness in nature or detect adnormal patterns in the atmosphere and much more. And being a gay man I have to admit, I love the DRAMA! Whenever she uses her powers it's like she's casting a mega spell! I love the phrases she uses. She's defintiely classified as one of the most powerful mutants on earth, so that's a perk. And her powers have MAJOR coverage. It's cute to be able to shoot out beams or have retracting claws, but when your mutant abilities allow you to effect the entire east coast of the US or all of Canada, that's some major Mojo!

So in a nut shell, leadership skills, god like pressence, authority figure, always finds a way to rise to the challange (even without powers), ability to seduce Kings and Conquerors without trying, Highly respected in the hero community, street smarts, bitch can fight, her abilities are extensive and detailed, Drama queen when using her powers, and the main factor that makes her different from Thor or Black Panther is she's a strong black woman leading one of the most popular super hero teams ever!

Great post! : )

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raylo85: And thats exactly why I love storm. I could never put in words. I used to get teased a lot because my favorite superhero is a girl. I just laugh and kept saying if you only knew how good she is. Great post.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Or wait then again power girl is popular for her huge boobs...is that why storm is popular because her phisycal looks are appealing?

it's a bonus. : )

ItsDaveyJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ItsDaveyJ

Reasons I like Storm:

-She's a strong character who knows what she believes in but still is open to letting other people have their beliefs and opinions.

-She is a strong female character who is still very much so in touch with her femininity. This is especially true in her nurturing, empathetic, and motherly qualities.

-She is one of the few comic book females who are considered leaders by both their in-comic peers, writers, and fans.

-Out of all the remaining X-men who are usually considered leaders, she is the one whose beliefs still closest match the original Xavier dream.

-She's never a victim. She's always in control of her destiny.

-She is an example of how to make a character sexy without being objectified.

-She has seen a lot in life and knows how people can change. She went from being in a happy, modern home, to being broke and stealing for a living, to being worshipped as a goddess, to being an X-man fighting for mutant's rights, to occasionally being an Avenger to fight for humanity as a whole, to being a queen, a mentor, a teacher, etc. etc. She has a lot of life experience but always walks away stronger and more learned from every one. And as such, she isn't overly judgmental because she has seen what the circumstances of life can cause people to do.

-She still has her flaws (that I wish writers would use more often). She doesn't seem successful in relationships. She can sometimes be abrasive and come off to strong (Brian Wood's Storm). She often has to be put in situations where her morals conflict with her relationships with other people. etc.

-She is one of the most respected characters in comic books by other comic book characters. Nobody disrespects Ororo. She walks into a room and everyone there knows how to treat her. From Cyclops, to Wolverine, to Captain America, to Magneto... she is always given due respect.

-She adds much needed diversity to comics. Being black and being a woman who is a leader as well gives more readers someone to relate to.

-She has a very interesting power set. Always makes for stunning visuals.

-She has an iconic look that is instantly recognizable.

I can probably think of a few more but these are what came into my head quickly at the moment.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reasons I like Storm:

-She's a strong character who knows what she believes in but still is open to letting other people have their beliefs and opinions.

-She is a strong female character who is still very much so in touch with her femininity. This is especially true in her nurturing, empathetic, and motherly qualities.

-She is one of the few comic book females who are considered leaders by both their in-comic peers, writers, and fans.

-Out of all the remaining X-men who are usually considered leaders, she is the one whose beliefs still closest match the original Xavier dream.

-She's never a victim. She's always in control of her destiny.

-She is an example of how to make a character sexy without being objectified.

-She has seen a lot in life and knows how people can change. She went from being in a happy, modern home, to being broke and stealing for a living, to being worshipped as a goddess, to being an X-man fighting for mutant's rights, to occasionally being an Avenger to fight for humanity as a whole, to being a queen, a mentor, a teacher, etc. etc. She has a lot of life experience but always walks away stronger and more learned from every one. And as such, she isn't overly judgmental because she has seen what the circumstances of life can cause people to do.

-She still has her flaws (that I wish writers would use more often). She doesn't seem successful in relationships. She can sometimes be abrasive and come off to strong (Brian Wood's Storm). She often has to be put in situations where her morals conflict with her relationships with other people. etc.

-She is one of the most respected characters in comic books by other comic book characters. Nobody disrespects Ororo. She walks into a room and everyone there knows how to treat her. From Cyclops, to Wolverine, to Captain America, to Magneto... she is always given due respect.

-She adds much needed diversity to comics. Being black and being a woman who is a leader as well gives more readers someone to relate to.

-She has a very interesting power set. Always makes for stunning visuals.

-She has an iconic look that is instantly recognizable.

I can probably think of a few more but these are what came into my head quickly at the moment.

Great post as well. : )

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The_Titan_Lord

She's an X-men

She was on a series during the 90's

She was on a movie

She was played by one of the hottest woman in the world

She's pretty hot in comics

And a lot of people just know and liked her.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raylo85: You've just caused me interest in a character that I usually couldn't care less about...good work!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jhazzroucher

@maccyd said:

@raylo85: You've just caused me interest in a character that I usually couldn't care less about...good work!

That's great to know! : )

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd said:

That's great to know! : )

i believe it was sarcasm jhazz

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MakkyD
Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Malachi_Munroe
MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe: Yep, you've witnessed a very rare event on the internet my friend, sincerity!

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jhazzroucher

@maccyd said:

@malachi_munroe: Yep, you've witnessed a very rare event on the internet my friend, sincerity!

So how's your introduction to Storm?

Pso_Christen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I always found her personality traits interesting. The fact that she always had to keep her emotions in check to avoid her powers from going haywire for one.

Another trait that I have always liked about her is how much she has grown over the years. When she first joined the X-Men, she didn't have no idea what she was doing. She didn't know hand to hand combat, she was very unhappy being away from Kenya, it was a definite culture shock to her. Then as time went by, she became the leader of the X-Men (as the other X-Men recommended that she does), Wolverine had trained her in hand to hand combat, her friendships with the many around her always fascinated me, she was just always an interesting character to me. And that is why I feel like a lot of comic fans became fans of Storm.

Her rich and unique history always appealed to me also. The way how she had got claustrophobia, being a thief and eventually promising not to take the life of another after she had killed someone in self defense.

Not just because she is black like some people said *rolls eyes* However, it could be a start for some due to the fact that back then, you'd be lucky enough to find any characters of color in comic books, especially a woman of color. So of course she is going to stand out from the team.

That's just me though. We all have different taste and that is fine. Doesn't mean we have to attack each other because of it. :)

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I always found her personality traits interesting. The fact that she always had to keep her emotions in check to avoid her powers from going haywire for one.

Another trait that I have always liked about her is how much she has grown over the years. When she first joined the X-Men, she didn't have no idea what she was doing. She didn't know hand to hand combat, she was very unhappy being away from Kenya, it was a definite culture shock to her. Then as time went by, she became the leader of the X-Men (as the other X-Men recommended that she does), Wolverine had trained her in hand to hand combat, her friendships with the many around her always fascinated me, she was just always an interesting character to me. And that is why I feel like a lot of comic fans became fans of Storm.

Her rich and unique history always appealed to me also. The way how she had got claustrophobia, being a thief and eventually promising not to take the life of another after she had killed someone in self defense.

Not just because she is black like some people said *rolls eyes* However, it could be a start for some due to the fact that back then, you'd be lucky enough to find any characters of color in comic books, especially a woman of color. So of course she is going to stand out from the team.

That's just me though. We all have different taste and that is fine. Doesn't mean we have to attack each other because of it. :)

you just summed up the very reason why i like storm so much... honestly i only discovered her from watching x-men evolution , which of course got me interested in comics...she's the most visually appealing and she always stands out in crowds its not every day you see a tall black woman with long snow white hair and blue eyes with cat like pupils :)

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

honestly i only discovered her from watching x-men evolution ,

Really?!?

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe said:

Really?!?

lmao! yes i did actually x_X i saw the episode "African Storm" gave me a "witchy/goddess" vibe from her...also the power displays + her looks

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:

@malachi_munroe said:

Really?!?

lmao! yes i did actually x_X i saw the episode "African Storm" gave me a "witchy/goddess" vibe from her...also the power displays + her looks

so how did you react when you've found out you have the same last name?

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@malachi_munroe said:

Really?!?

so how did you react when you've found out you have the same last name?

kinda weird...

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ororo Munroe aka Storm is equal to complete awesomeness!

Pso_Christen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pso_christen said:

you just summed up the very reason why i like storm so much... honestly i only discovered her from watching x-men evolution , which of course got me interested in comics...she's the most visually appealing and she always stands out in crowds its not every day you see a tall black woman with long snow white hair and blue eyes with cat like pupils :)

Aww thanks! And that's cool you became a fan from Evolution. My sister did as well and she'll be excited to see that there are other Storm fans that started with X-Men: Evolution as she did. :D

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@malachi_munroe said:

@pso_christen said:

Aww thanks! And that's cool you became a fan from Evolution. My sister did as well and she'll be excited to see that there are other Storm fans that started with X-Men: Evolution as she did. :D

the animated series made her more of a witch...she was called weatherwitch so much times in that series i lost count hence the "chants" she did , evolution was more of a goddess hence the episode "african storm" and that other episode when she was a horseman (that was awesome) she gave the others hell to deal with , of all the other horsemen she was probably the hardest to beat and beast told logan they cant last much longer :D , WATXM storm was mediocre at best i liked the "overflow" episode and the anime version..who ever did that will be at my mercy....

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pso_christen said:

@malachi_munroe said:

@pso_christen said:

the animated series made her more of a witch...she was called weatherwitch so much times in that series i lost count hence the "chants" she did , evolution was more of a goddess hence the episode "african storm" and that other episode when she was a horseman (that was awesome) she gave the others hell to deal with , of all the other horsemen she was probably the hardest to beat and beast told logan they cant last much longer :D , WATXM storm was mediocre at best i liked the "overflow" episode and the anime version..who ever did that will be at my mercy....

the only part i like Storm in evolution was when she became one of Apocalypse's horsemen.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#47  Edited By HumanRocket

@the_titan_lord: I really never liked her in the animated series. I just really disliked how she has to say something long and boring before every weather manipulation.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@humanrocket said:

@the_titan_lord: I really never liked her in the animated series. I just really disliked how she has to say something long and boring before every weather manipulation.

OH MY GOD! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!! also @jhazzroucher i like how she made the instant tornado against the sentinels...

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanrocket said:

OH MY GOD! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!! also @jhazzroucher i like how she made the instant tornado against the sentinels...

Storm in x-men tas was the best. We've seen a lot of her in x-men tas than in evolution. Storm in evolution was kinda boring.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Malachi_Munroe

@malachi_munroe said:

@humanrocket said:

Storm in x-men tas was the best. We've seen a lot of her in x-men tas than in evolution. Storm in evolution was kinda boring.

that was because she was to powerful to be a teenager in that series , the others were shunned and feared because of their powers while she was WORSHIPPED , and that being said she mastered her powers at an early age unlike the others....