Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#51  Edited By Son Of Storm

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Uh...mohawk Storm IS in 616. Besides the leather I don't see anything she would have in common to pair up with Ghost Rider.

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: Mohawk Storm and Gambit? It'd be the closest thing to BloodStorm and Gambit that we'll ever see in the 616 universe.

This is one of the scenes from Mutant I WISH they would have 616 Storm pull off to add to skill with her agility. You would think that as a thief she would have encountered laser grids on the regular.

Maybe with X-force she might get the chance.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#52  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Son Of Storm said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Uh...mohawk Storm IS in 616. Besides the leather I don't see anything she would have in common to pair up with Ghost Rider.

@White Mage said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: Mohawk Storm and Gambit? It'd be the closest thing to BloodStorm and Gambit that we'll ever see in the 616 universe.

This is one of the scenes from Mutant I WISH they would have 616 Storm pull off to add to skill with her agility. You would think that as a thief she would have encountered laser grids on the regular.

That's Bloodstorm

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Son Of Storm

@jhazzroucher said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

That's Bloodstorm

Yes. I know. Storm doesn't have red eyes and doesn't have black and purble speech bubbles. However she does have agility that isn't exactly human. I can see her pulling this off under the right conditions.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Son Of Storm said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

That's Bloodstorm

Yes. I know. Storm doesn't have red eyes and doesn't have black and purble speech bubbles. However she does have agility that isn't exactly human. I can see her pulling this off under the right conditions.

Storm should be able to. She could beat monsters and vampires

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Son Of Storm

@jhazzroucher said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

That's Bloodstorm

Storm should be able to. She could beat monsters and vampires

It's not that she can beat them. It's just that she has extremely good agility.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@jhazzroucher said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

That's Bloodstorm

I know. As SonofStorm was explaining I just thought it was a good example of something that we hope to get to see from 616 due to her agility being good. Her classic agility rank is Athlete, and she has some good agility and acrobatics showings (flipping through snakes, flipping and dodging booby-traps as a kid, flipping over the original Thunderbird to dodge his punch and then slamming him with her cap, etc.), but I'd like to see something like we have in the Mutant X scan but with a bit more flare.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Son Of Storm

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

That's Bloodstorm

I know. As SonofStorm was explaining I just thought it was a good example of something that we hope to get to see from 616 due to her agility being good. Her classic agility rank is Athlete, and she has some good agility and acrobatics showings (flipping through snakes, flipping and dodging booby-traps as a kid, flipping over the original Thunderbird to dodge his punch and then slamming him with her cap, etc.), but I'd like to see something like we have in the Mutant X scan but with a bit more flare.

YES.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Son Of Storm said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

That's Bloodstorm

YES.

I think Storm has kinda done that before.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Son Of Storm

@jhazzroucher said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

That's Bloodstorm

YES.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Both of these were fired by people. Good agility feats/air maneuverability but not as good as if it were by a machine or someone with above human reflexes.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By jhazzroucher

@Son Of Storm: but Cyke's optic blasts are fast.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By butterflykyss

@Son Of Storm said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

That's Bloodstorm

YES.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Both of these were fired by people. Good agility feats/air maneuverability but not as good as if it were by a machine or someone with above human reflexes.

great post i forgot about these!

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Son Of Storm
@jhazzroucher said:

Yes they are but he isn't. Add that to the fact that Storm can see the hervous system/sense her environment and his suprise "attack" isn't much of a surpise.
jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By jhazzroucher

@butterflykyss said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

That's Bloodstorm

YES.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

you're welcome! : )

@Son Of Storm said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Yes they are but he isn't. Add that to the fact that Storm can see the hervous system/sense her environment and his suprise "attack" isn't much of a surpise.

Ok. i got your point.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Son Of Storm
@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@White Mage said:

That's Bloodstorm

YES.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

you're welcome! : )

@Son Of Storm said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Ok. i got your point.

Good.
butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By butterflykyss

@Son Of Storm said:

@jhazzroucher said:

Y do u think his blasts arent fast???

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By jhazzroucher

@butterflykyss said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@jhazzroucher said:

True! : )

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Son Of Storm
@butterflykyss said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@jhazzroucher said:

There is a key difference when it comes to Scott. His BLASTS are fast. His body,the servos on this visor, and the button under his glove are not.
No Caption Provided

Now this scan is using someone who is light years ahead of Storm when it comes to speed but the principle remains the same. Cyclops himself is not as fast as his blasts.
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@jhazzroucher: Nice. Good points on those scan Jhazz. The Candra controlled Cyclop's is a good example of what I was touching on and has the impressive flare with her flipping through his beams. The 2nd scans is good for an aerial maneuverability showing (I have a few more with her doding lasrer canon fire and flying fast through beams and obstacles in the danger room), but Cyclop's scan is more along the the line of what I am hoping to see. I'd like to see one with a steady laser field or set of obstacles or traps (like in Ororo Before the Storm) that require her to really demonstrate her agility, balance, coordination and reaction time.

@Son Of Storm: Agreed on the point about Cyclops. I think maneuvering around tech or physically superior beings is more impressive and is what I hope gets displayed for her. Something that would require a balanced and coordinated series of agile movements to display her natural physical abilities and conditioning from regular intesive training.

desmond006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#69  Edited By desmond006

@THUNDERBOLT30: this is nice, good job. I might be able to use some of this later.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By jhazzroucher

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@jhazzroucher: Nice. Good points on those scan Jhazz. The Candra controlled Cyclop's is a good example of what I was touching on and has the impressive flare with her flipping through his beams. The 2nd scans is good for an aerial maneuverability showing (I have a few more with her doding lasrer canon fire and flying fast through beams and obstacles in the danger room), but Cyclop's scan is more along the the line of what I am hoping to see. I'd like to see one with a steady laser field or set of obstacles or traps (like in Ororo Before the Storm) that require her to really demonstrate her agility, balance, coordination and reaction time.

@Son Of Storm: Agreed on the point about Cyclops. I think maneuvering around tech or physically superior beings is more impressive and is what I hope gets displayed for her. Something that would require a balanced and coordinated series of agile movements to display her natural physical abilities and conditioning from regular intesive training.

I have to point out that Storm is near Cyclops while dodging her optic blasts.

It's harder to dodge a bullet when you're near the shooter.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Son Of Storm

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

Cat like reflexes. Gotta love them.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@jhazzroucher said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I agree that the showing is definitely impressive with respect to her reflexes and agility. I was looking for something with more "flare", and what I mean by that is like what you see from some of the agile street level characters who execute impressvie displays of acrobatics and agility in a stream of fluid motion and combine it with their combat skills. A some what good example is in this link:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/32493/2638264-5.jpg

Since Storm's balance, reflexes and coordination have stated be well above normal human levels, has had years of tutelage and developing her skills as a child to enhance her success as a thief, and has trained and experienced a lot of combat while withthe X-Men, I think this could be built on.

@desmond006 said:

@THUNDERBOLT30: this is nice, good job. I might be able to use some of this later.

Thank you :-). I hope the information is helpful.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By jhazzroucher

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

I agree that the showing is definitely impressive with respect to her reflexes and agility. I was looking for something with more "flare", and what I mean by that is like what you see from some of the agile street level characters who execute impressvie displays of acrobatics and agility in a stream of fluid motion and combine it with their combat skills. A some what good example is in this link:

Since Storm's balance, reflexes and coordination have stated be well above normal human levels, has had years of tutelage and developing her skills as a child to enhance her success as a thief, and has trained and experienced a lot of combat while withthe X-Men, I think this could be built on.

@desmond006 said:

Didn't powerless Storm beat the whole... hmmm... was it young mutants or x-force?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#74  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@jhazzroucher said:

What's true?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@jhazzroucher said:

What's true?

that Cyk'es blasts are superfast

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@jhazzroucher said:

What's true?

Oh.......well that part isn't really being argued though. So I still don't really get it

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By jhazzroucher

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@jhazzroucher said:

What's true?

Oh.......well that part isn't really being argued though. So I still don't really get it

what is really the exact speed of Cyke's optic blast?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@White Mage said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@butterflykyss said:

@Son Of Storm said:

@jhazzroucher said:

What's true?

what is really the exact speed of Cyke's optic blast?

Like a bullet....a marshmallow bullet

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By WARLOCK2792

@jhazzroucher: I've seen the description "light speed"

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@jhazzroucher: His blasts has been described as being fast as light. Storm has been able to counter and dodge his beams before because she has reacted before he did, which are good reaction time showing for her.

@jhazzroucher said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@jhazzroucher said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@desmond006 said:

Didn't powerless Storm beat the whole... hmmm... was it young mutants or x-force?

She defeated the classic New Mutants who were being controlled by Shadow King (Dani Moonstar, Magma, Cannonball, and Sunspot), and then she pole-vaulted over a wall to get away from Wolfsbane.

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By karrob

@Son Of Storm said:

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Son Of Storm

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@jhazzroucher: His blasts has been described as being fast as light. Storm has been able to counter and dodge his beams before because she has reacted before he did, which are good reaction time showing for her.

Thank you!

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumpity Bumpity Bump!

why has no one bumped this awesome thread and updated it with her taking out the goons in issue#1?

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumpity Bumpity Bump!

why has no one bumped this awesome thread and updated it with her taking out the goons in issue#1?

Lol I'm waiting for something more substantial. Though it was a pretty cool one-hitter quitter move she did (simultaneously disarming the guy and then knocking him out). I have some more showings than what I added to the thread, but didn't feel they added value (other than just showing more consistency with how often she uses her CQC skills) to the thread.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumpity Bumpity Bump!

you do it.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@malachi_munroe said: @thunderbolt30: honey please! this thread is glorious!

Storm/Wolverine vs Hand Ninja Assassins

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wolverine & the X-Men Vol.2 #11Wolverine & the X-Men Vol.2 #11

Love the panel of Storm whirling out her blade with the after-images, and then seeing her taking out ninja after ninja. Not the prettiest art style in the world but it just....works for this martial combat fight scene.

And noting that Wolverine stood in place on the roof and only killed the ninjas that came to attack him (total of 4) and trusted Storm to take on the other 25 ninjas on her own. I think speaks to his faith in her capabilities as a fighter.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: I LIVE! this art was just..............RIGHT on SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many levels!

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe: agreed :-)! I tweeted Latour with a big thank you and kudos for Storm's story and the art.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@malachi_munroe: lol no but I should have X-D! The main part of the thank you was how beautifully she gave the Hand ninjas the business!

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: lmao fair enough. when are you going to update the op?

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: lmao fair enough. when are you going to update the op?

I don't think we can anymore. Both me and Roddy tried to update the Powers & H2H thread OP's and it gave us weird messages and wouldn't save the images or the links to the images.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: Taking this as a personal attempt against my sanity!

Lol but we can probably update the SG site H2H feats section. I'll touch base with @storm_calling and see if we can update this to the SG.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malachi_munroe said:

@thunderbolt30: honey please! this thread is glorious!

Storm/Wolverine vs Hand Ninja Assassins

Wolverine & the X-Men Vol.2 #11

Love the panel of Storm whirling out her blade with the after-images, and then seeing her taking out ninja after ninja. Not the prettiest art style in the world but it just....works for this martial combat fight scene.

I'm really loving the art and the awesomeness of these two together. What an awesome chemistry! :)

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: Agreed :-)! It was sad to see Wolverine die, since I saw some potential for him and Storm. hopefully a positive impact of his death is that it could translates to Storm getting more exposure, character growth, and development.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: Agreed :-)! It was sad to see Wolverine die, since I saw some potential for him and Storm. hopefully a positive impact of his death is that it could translates to Storm getting more exposure, character growth, and development.

Hopefully. :)