Ororo, before the Storm

Kekoajohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kekoajohn

Hey Storm fans, there is this channel on YouTube called The Stormitorium. It's a great YouTube channel I just came across celebrating everything about our Weather Goddess Storm. They talk about her history, from her childhood to her current timeline. And the narration is great.

I thought I share with you all since we are all fans of Storm. Let's get this channel growing. If you have came across this YouTube channel then you definitely know how great this channel is if you haven't please subscribe to it. Here's the link below

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzbD2bFloyDpTatoM7X7gcg

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Thanks! I will! :)

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kekoajohn: wow this was excellent. Thanks for sharing this. I watched all 13 videos and subscribed. Excellent narration, good on the facts and i really liked the creative take on the ancestral history of Storm’s matrilineal lineage, and it made Dickey’s garbage retcon (now also retconned) into a decent story.

Kekoajohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kekoajohn

@thunderbolt30 said:

@kekoajohn: wow this was excellent. Thanks for sharing this. I watched all 13 videos and subscribed. Excellent narration, good on the facts and i really liked the creative take on the ancestral history of Storm’s matrilineal lineage, and it made Dickey’s garbage retcon (now also retconned) into a decent story.

I know right. Btw, I too watched all 13 videos and became a subscriber.

I remember everyone here has been saying -- “Storm should have her own movie” -- and of course you have critics who say -- “no, because in the wrong hands it's going to suck blah blah blah”. But what if they made a movie about one of Storm's ancestors; like Aisha who lived 5,000 years, and like Storm, Aisha controlled the weather and was a very powerful sorceress.

Just look at the success The Scorpion King got. And he was introduce to us in the Mummy 2. All you need is a good director and writers. They can go anywhere with this bit of Storm's family lineage before leading up to Storm's very first solo movie. And just a reminder, they post every Sunday.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@kekoajohn: fully agreed. Watching the videos there is so much to explore from her maternal side (paternal too if they want to expand her dad’s relationship w/ Malcolm X). The politics of their government, their magic, connection to the faltine, all that happened in the extended life span of Ayesha or Ashake’s battle to be the supreme sorceress. Then delving into Ororo’s tragic but Indiana Jones style adventures in her youth, her time with with BP, then being a justice dispensing/life saving African “goddess” to joining the X-Men.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lots of details even huge Storm fans will realize they don't know everything about Storm. Check it out fellow Storm fans, like it and subscribe! : )

gamer_chic434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Subscribed... but haven't had a chance to watch anything yet. but can't wait...

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fellow Storm fans, it would help if you post the videos to your FB accounts as well as tweet them. :)

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kekoajohn: got caught up yesterday. Continues to be good. Will tweet this out snd may be others could share it on facebook for mavel comics, x-men and Storm fan FB pages.

Kekoajohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: Can you post some links to those FB group fan page dedicated to Storm please?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderbolt30: Can you post some links to those FB group fan page dedicated to Storm please?

I will on a lot of Storm Fans group I'm part of. :)

Kekoajohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kekoajohn

@jhazzroucher: Can you drop some links to those FB groups you belong too on here? Please

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just shared the first video to all four Storm FB groups. :)

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: Can you drop some links to those FB groups you belong too on here? Please

Oh ok?

1 > https://www.facebook.com/groups/1472055409753916/

2 > https://www.facebook.com/groups/197387623632599/

3 > https://www.facebook.com/groups/714843838565683/

the last one is actually an x-men: animated series fans group > https://www.facebook.com/groups/2222071421/

Kekoajohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fellow raindrops, what I do is I post one video one at a time like once or twice a week on my FB. Maybe y'all could do the same. :)

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thestormitorian: Done! Loved it. I loved the interpretation of the battle between Storm and Deluge (a good villain for Ororo’s rogue gallery). And I love that the gift of godhead is being toed to her canon history. We should tweet these webisodes to The X-Office so they can see how a Storm origins story shluld be handled.