Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

I was hopping someone can tell me who starfire is in a relationship with now ? Jason Todd or Roy Harper ?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Kid_Omega_Prime: She's currently having sex with Roy...don't know if I would call it ''dating'' more like friends with benefits.
tiger26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By tiger26

Yeah her and roy are currently dating

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

They are dating. There have been continuous times with Roy calling her "his girl" and Starfire I believe mentioned in one of the issues in the Tamaran arc, she may have found someone referring to Roy.

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@god_spawn said:

They are dating. There have been continuous times with Roy calling her "his girl" and Starfire I believe mentioned in one of the issues in the Tamaran arc, she may have found someone referring to Roy.

Wow Roy is one luck boy. I mean... Donna Troy, Cheshire, Hawkgirl and now Starfire.

ladylove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Roy and starfire together, but I’ll like to see what would happen if she and Jason Todd get together.

Avatar image for bernardharrison
BernardHarrison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BernardHarrison

I think the more you worry about a date, the worse it will go. I prefer to take everything lightly. Moreover, I have a proven site for finding a girl - love vs in love. It's easy for me to start a conversation if I don't have to explain obvious things, so the best way to get to know someone is through dating sites.