'Star Wars Rebels' Season 2 Trailer and Clip Revealed

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

At New York Comic Con, Disney and Lucasfilm have released some new footage for the second season of Star Wars Rebels.

Check out the trailer.

If that wasn't enough, a clip was shown with the recently revealed Seventh Sister Inquisitor voiced by Sarah Michelle Gellar.

All-new episodes of Star Wars Rebels return WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 14 (9:30 p.m., ET/PT) on Disney XD.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

I knew that Ahsoka would get a fight scene with the Inquisitors this season, can't wait to see how The Inquisitors stand up against a trained Jedi. Also looking forward to the explanations around how some of the clones didn't comply with Order 66 and execute the Jedi.

CitizenJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Looks so epic! :D

Lurkero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please don't kill Ahsoka

Titanbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@lvenger: Rex, Wolf and Greggor all have scars on their heads just as 5's did implying they took their chips out. While 5's did die without truly warning his brothers, perhaps an unreleased ep has Rex trace back 5's footsteps and learn the truth and had his removed before order 66 was given.

Awesome trailer, with plenty of good stuff going on, Season 2 looks like it's going to be a blast!

My big question is who is Clancy Brown playing, as we see him talking to Ezra about his parents and then looking all mysterious with a helmet on in another shot. Really got me asking questions.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People think that the Seventh Sister is Barrus. Anyone else think so?

Titanbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

I can't wait for this new season.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm guessing the Inquisitors were created from corrupted young jedi and used to track down what was left of the jedi. None of them are as powerful as the Emperor or Darth but probably Ventris level. Interesting to see Ashoka now has white blades and the clip mentioned the inquisitors as red blades. I wonder if they are developing a color coding system?

worldFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller: No, I hope Barriss appears in this show at some point , but I do not think this is her, nor do I want it to be. Barriss is extremely powerful and in my opinion should be a larger role then an inquisitor.

WarDishy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

A+++

Spideycap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes! I'm way too excited for this. Looks great.

leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By leokearon

@mark_stephen said:

I'm guessing the Inquisitors were created from corrupted young jedi and used to track down what was left of the jedi. None of them are as powerful as the Emperor or Darth but probably Ventris level. Interesting to see Ashoka now has white blades and the clip mentioned the inquisitors as red blades. I wonder if they are developing a color coding system?

Well Lucas always said Green and Blue for Good Guys and Red for the Bad Guys. As mentioned at the Rebels Panel Ashoka has White Blades as she is not longer a Jedi and is largely now Neutral.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

@titanbreaker: That makes sense, I remember that episode where Fives figured out about the chip in the clones after a clone killed a Jedi accidentally. I guess they'll show them figuring out what Fives meant in flashbacks. Thanks for the info reminder.

@mark_stephen: I believe The Inquisitors are made up of Force sensitive children/adults that the Empire forcibly abducts and trains them in the basic ways of the Dark Side of the Force. Additionally, I wouldn't put The Inquisitor anywhere close to Asajj Ventress' level. Ahsoka Tano could probably take on an Inquisitor with just her TCW Padawan feats IMO.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#14  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

It's been a rumor for a while that she could very well be Barrus, but since she looks drastically different from Barrus people believe she may be a completely new character. The only way she could be Barrus is for something to have happened to her that would have required her appearance to change in such a way, which many fans don't believe to have happened.

Until now I didn't think it was her due to that point, but since this new trailer we can tell that whoever this chick is, she has some short of cyber-implants as her voice sounds robotic and the biggest reasoning that it could still be Barrus is the fact that she seems obsessed with finding Ahsoka, whom she obviously would have a grudge with following their last encounter back in The Clone Wars series.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hype

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller said:

It's been a rumor for a while that she could very well be Barrus, but since she looks drastically different from Barrus people believe she may be a completely new character. The only way she could be Barrus is for something to have happened to her that would have required her appearance to change in such a way, which many fans don't believe to have happened.

Until now I didn't think it was her due to that point, but since this new trailer we can tell that whoever this chick is, she has some short of cyber-implants as her voice sounds robotic and the biggest reasoning that it could still be Barrus is the fact that she seems obsessed with finding Ahsoka, whom she obviously would have a grudge with following their last encounter back in The Clone Wars series.

That's why I think it's her too.

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

Impressive. Can't wait for this season!

Shinjiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Shinjiro

My mind just blow when i see Rex. The hype is sureal

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 559

#19 Guru_Crack  Online

Ahsoka Tano should be able to dispatch both inquisitors.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Wow, baddass!

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

HOLY SHIT! Sabine turns out to be part of house Vizsla Imma die. /swoon.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

@war_killer said:
@ultrastarkiller said:

That's why I think it's her too.

It's just like I keep telling everyone.... they already set up the perfect tool to fool everyone.

Loading Video...

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vare_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the only reason i'd watch this series is if someone promised me vader would kill ahsoka then that's the only part i would watch