Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#102  Edited By blackspidey2099

Healing: recovers from thousands of bee stings extremely quickly (spectacular 37)

His optic nerve regenerates so quickly that he recovers from what should be permanent blindness in just a few days (SSM 27/28)

Shakes off the effects of specially designed poison gas meant to kill him (SSM 211)

Spider Sense: When Peter is blinded it can work just like radar sense (SSM 28)

Can sense the Young God Calculus through a phase shift invisibility field which none of the Avengers can do (Spectacular 170)

Strength: easily rips off a chimney (spectacular 46)

Easily rips through triple-reinforced steel (SSM 56)

Oneshots Jack O Lantern (SSM 56)

Holds up a small crane (SSM 61)

Lifts a van which weighs more than a bull elephant (SSM 65)

Rips apart Doc Ock’s arms (SSM 75)

Easily rips off a train car (SSM 106)

Oneshot Harry Green Goblin while drugged (SSM 183)

Oneshots the walrus (regular human) with a snap of his fingers (Spectacular 185)

Intelligence: pre-programs Mysterio’s holographic illusion system which only a scientific wizard could do (SSM 51)

Builds a portable enervator which can drain the life force from any living organism (ssm 34/40/61)

Creates a solution which can melt gold but not harm human flesh in seconds (SSM 62)

Stamina: survives enough drugs to kill a whole herd of elephants (ASM 199)

Fights: defeats a whole private army (SSM 52)

Singlehandedly Beats 107 of Professor Power’s Centurions (SSM 198)

Speed: easily leaps over 20 feet (SSM 59)

Leaps over 30 feet (SSM 66)

One of the after images scans - SSM 211

Can leap over 30 feat (SSM 220)

Fighting skills: beats the beetle who had programmed his armor to counter all of Spider-Man’s moves (SSM 60)

Beats Tracer who had run many simulations and prepared to counter Spidey’s fighting style (SSM 211)

Webs: hold a two ton elevator (SSM 79)

Knocks out a thug with a web shot (SSM 106)

Holds up a truck (SSM 212)

Durability: Takes a hit from Puma who is empowered by the force of the entire universe and strong enough to kill the Beyonder (SSM 111)

Willpower: Casually Throws off mind control from the familiars of Cytorrak (SSM 208)

Avatar image for theheaven_guardian10
TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By blackspidey2099
TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: Well do my friend.

How about Peter owning Otto every time they clashed in Spider-Verse. That storyline was a mess. But that's was a big highlight of the for me.

It displayed the big difference between Spider-Man and Spock. Peter pretty much educated Otto on how to fight like a Spider-Men.

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: Well do my friend.

How about Peter owning Otto every time they clashed in Spider-Verse. That storyline was a mess. But that's was a big highlight of the for me.

It displayed the big difference between Spider-Man and Spock. Peter pretty much educated Otto on how to fight like a Spider-Men.

Yeah, that was a good fighting skills display. I will get scans and add it, thanks!

TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for tanakaclinkenbeard
TanakaClinkenbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Is anything being added to this? There is a feat where Peter stops a Rollercoaster with is bare hands. I just need to find it again.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*looks at Spidey's strength feats*

Damn, the guy has pulled out some Class 100 madness, that's at least mid-tier stuff.

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By blackspidey2099

@tanakaclinkenbeard said:

Is anything being added to this? There is a feat where Peter stops a Rollercoaster with is bare hands. I just need to find it again.

Yes, it is still being updated but I've just taken a brief hiatus to work on other things (I have a week long break soon, during which time I will probably upload my scans and then link them here). If you find that feat please let me know (with source preferably)!

@lord_spectrum said:

*looks at Spidey's strength feats*

Damn, the guy has pulled out some Class 100 madness, that's at least mid-tier stuff.

Haha, yeah some of his feats are really good (though to be fair some of the absolute best ones are outliers). I do think Peter is at the low mid-tier level though.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha, yeah some of his feats are really good (though to be fair some of the absolute best ones are outliers). I do think Peter is at the low mid-tier level though.

That's fair enough, guess Spidey gets some love when needed, do not underestimate power of the Spider. :D

SpideyJJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Best. Thread. Ever

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very, very impressive.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@blackspidey2099:

What are the best instances where Spider Man as far exceeded his way suppressed 10 ton level super strength?

I remember him lifting a NY train cart in pure anger which weighs upwards of 80,000 pounds as well as a tank.

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:

Very, very impressive.

Thanks!

@ursaber said:

@blackspidey2099:

What are the best instances where Spider Man as far exceeded his way suppressed 10 ton level super strength?

I remember him lifting a NY train cart in pure anger which weighs upwards of 80,000 pounds as well as a tank.

Very, very impressive.

There's tons, LOL. Honestly, the first strength post is basically just all times when Spider-Man has shown strength far above 10 tons. I have the train (ASM 424) and tank (ASM 320) in there, as well as the times he has lifted helicopters, planes, locomotives, an entire warehouse, etc. The most iconic is obviously the time he supported the weight of the Bugle on his back. When he had his armor, he also supported the weight of a skyscraper once as well as held up a crane as tall as a skyscraper for an hour. Those feats are in the tech section. I have a bunch more strength feats which I will be adding in around a month or two though, like another time when he casually lifted off a train car (SSM 106).

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:

@blackspidey2099:

Very, very impressive.

There's tons, LOL. Honestly, the first strength post is basically just all times when Spider-Man has shown strength far above 10 tons. I have the train (ASM 424) and tank (ASM 320) in there, as well as the times he has lifted helicopters, planes, locomotives, an entire warehouse, etc. The most iconic is obviously the time he supported the weight of the Bugle on his back. When he had his armor, he also supported the weight of a skyscraper once as well as held up a crane as tall as a skyscraper for an hour. Those feats are in the tech section. I have a bunch more strength feats which I will be adding in around a month or two though, like another time when he casually lifted off a train car (SSM 106).

I know you like the Spider Armor MK 4 quite a lot, and myself as well save for the tech green glow, but I was more interested in his own natural strength as opposed to relying on power suits or external power sources that do not stem from his spider powers.

The first time he supported the Bugle, the only reason he could do that was because he was sustaining a critical part of the structure but not the full weight of the skyscraper itself as even that is beyond Spidey's strength threshold. Nonetheless, that was a monstrously impressive feat on his part.

It just really bugs me how the character profiles and wikia keep depicting him as a 10 ton leveler when he should be at around 50.

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By blackspidey2099

@ursaber: Yeah, all those instance I mentioned are just from his own natural strength, LOL. There were only 2 instances which were with his armor boosting his strength (the crane and the skyscraper); the other 5 or so were from his own powers. Like I said, if you see the first post (the Strength post) it's basically all his best strength showings from ONLY HIS NATURAL STRENGTH - no armors boosting him.

And yeah, I completely agree that he is consistently around 40-50 tons, not 10. But pretty much all the characters get under-estimated in the handbook profiles. Like Hulk and Thor are listed at 100 tons when they have feats of lifting quintillions of tons...

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: Yeah, all those instance I mentioned are just from his own natural strength, LOL. There were only 2 instances which were with his armor boosting his strength (the crane and the skyscraper); the other 5 or so we're from his own powers. Like I said, if you see the first post (the Strength post) it's basically all his best strength showings from ONLY HIS NATURAL STRENGTH - no armors boosting him.

And yeah, I completely agree that he is consistently around 40-50 tons, not 10. But pretty much all the characters get under-estimated in the handbook profiles. Like Hulk and Thor are listed at 100 tons when they have feats of lifting quintillions of tons...

I was referring to those two moments in regards to the MK4. Sorry for ignoring the other right examples.

Yeah, that 100 ton level as the main limit is supremely underwhelming. They should adopt better status profiles from DC. Only the human heroes are listed as ton lifters while the superhumans all have a strength cap upwards of thousands of tons.

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: Oh, I didn't even know that DC has status profiles and stuff... Thought it was just a Marvel thing. Do you have any links to example stat pages for characters in DC?

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: Oh, I didn't even know that DC has status profiles and stuff... Thought it was just a Marvel thing. Do you have any links to example stat pages for characters in DC?

Nah, sorry I misinformed you. I meant to say that their description and gauging of superpower strength is more accurate with the feats demonstrated as opposed to a simple power grid and a pathetic 100 ton maximum for strength. Though I do think there are profiles of DC characters but haven't found them myself. Gonna go check.

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:
@blackspidey2099 said:

Nah, sorry I misinformed you. I meant to say that their description and gauging of superpower strength is more accurate with the feats demonstrated as opposed to a simple power grid and a pathetic 100 ton maximum for strength. Though I do think there are profiles of DC characters but haven't found them myself. Gonna go check.

Ahh fair enough. It's no problem, LOL. I've never seen any sort of profiles for DC characters like what Marvel has, but I don't really keep up with DC as consistently, so...

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber said:
@blackspidey2099 said:

Ahh fair enough. It's no problem, LOL. I've never seen any sort of profiles for DC characters like what Marvel has, but I don't really keep up with DC as consistently, so...

Guess is all good

GeekyLord13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By GeekyLord13

So that part about Spider-Man swimming at super speeds, it shows us him being chased by helicopters. The fastest helicopter on record thus far is the CH-47F Chinook, which can reach up to speeds at 195.73 mph. If Spider-Man wants to be faster than them (assuming those are the kind of helicopters they're using), he'd have to swim AT LEAST 171 knots!

Thiagl156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Thiagl156

@geekylord13: So he'd swim around 300km/h? Holy shit. Still, we don't know what helicopter that was. Assuming it's the fastest chopper around is highballing, assuming it's slowest is lowballing.

GeekyLord13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thiagl156: LOL, I might have made a mistake there. So, I did some more helicopter research, and the fastest is really the Eurocopter X3, that reaches up to 293 mph. So if Spidey was outracing THAT, he'd be swimming at 255 knots! And now that's highballing it EVEN MORE!

Thiagl156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Thiagl156

@geekylord13: Yeah, I figured 195mph was too low for the fastest helicopter but I still took that for granted. I read somewhere on a VS thread Alex Mercer outruns helicopters, so he runs over 200mph.

Still, that's completely insane. If Peter can outrace a 290mph helicopter while swimming, he should just participate in the olympics and give up on being a hero xD.

GeekyLord13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By GeekyLord13

@thiagl156: Now let's lowball it just a TEENY bit. The Robinson R22 is pretty cheap compared to many other helicopters, so it shouldn't be too fast. It can go at a top speed of 117 mph, so if those were the helicopters that were chasing after Spidey, he'd have to swim at a minimum of 102 knots, which (at least to me) still sounds a little too fast.

Thiagl156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Thiagl156

@geekylord13: He'd still be swimming at speeds equivalent to 117mph. GOD DAMN! Spidey can swim faster than cars. I love this guy. And that's using a cheap helicopter model.

I'll actually try to determine that chopper model. Just give me some time.

GeekyLord13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thiagl156: Well, 117.38 mph to be exact. Which is just SLIGHTLY faster than the helicopters (possibly) being used.

GeekyLord13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By GeekyLord13

@blackspidey2099: Since when is jumping count as a performance of speed? Jumping is more of agility and strength than it is about speed, dude.

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just added about 20-30 new feats! You can look through the RT for whatever seems new or check here to see all the feats in this RT in reverse-chronological order.

York478

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazing Work!

Knutcracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed-Dodges Storms Lighting

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Spider-Man and the X-Men 4

MarcSpectorJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By MarcSpectorJr

Mainly cause I'm a spidey fanboy, this is why I feel he could take down Flash if he knows his surroundings. Not trying to spark a fight just sayin

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spiderboi038

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spiderboi038

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By spiderboi038
Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since this is basically an outlier compilation, here's an extreme one from the recent event:

Spider-Man & The League of Realms #3, War of the Realms #5

Spider-Man tanks a punch from Kurse. The second scan is what Kurse's hit did to Destroyer in the same event.

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Updated all the scans in here to be more HD.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool.

spiderboi038

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By spiderboi038

Found a real good FTL feat Web of Spider-Man #15, Chance shoots his lightspeed laser and Pete dodges it after its fired. Is a true FTL feat, not a "he dodged it before it was fired" type feat

He changes it from dart mode to the LS laser mode, right to left

PTSDajax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Such a useful and great thread

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@blackspidey2099 said:
@watcher5000 said:

@blackspidey2099:

Sorry for the delay, but I just got around to adding these. Thanks for the contribution. By any chance, do you know which issues these came from (to my eye, they seem to be probably during the ASM 200s) so I can cite them as well"?

Yeah, the first scan is from Amazing Spider-Man issue #227 and the second I honestly can't remember, I know it's sometime after the first one but still in the Amazing Spider-man 200s.

Thanks mate, sorry I didn't see your reply sooner (my notifications were completely cluttered up by that spammer).

Obviously I’m a bit late but the second one is from amazing Spider-Man 250 now that I’ve checked.

Also this sniper timing feat that you had uncited is from Amazing Spider-Man issue 284

No Caption Provided

blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6025c60aa67c8
deactivated-6025c60aa67c8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points